May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @dafadolly Sorry about that, I meant I would like to do modelling. I've just read all the instructions for modelling now and I understand it, hopefully I can participate soon! :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I loooove lurking this! You did such an amazing job on the makeovers @dafadolly!

@BobSkellington Melanie looks so amazing as a red head! O_O Loooove <3

@roflolmaocheese Here is a thread with a list of active competitions, which includes ones that are taking signups at the moment. Modeling Competition Director :3
  • Options
    katniss9katniss9 Posts: 106 Member
    amazing job on the makeovers!
    KSMMNm59.jpg
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @MizoreYukii Thank you very much, I've entered my first comp! Really excited about this, hopefully your tutorial will help
    Me be better at editing. :)
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @roflolmaocheese - well done and congrats for entering your first contest! we hope to be competing with you soon!
    @dafadolly, omg this must have taken you days woman, PROPS to the host for a fantastic job on getting everyone done is great time. Id still be doing this!!! lol.

everyones makeovers look awesome, cant wait till everyone in round 2
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @MizoreYukii Thank you very much, I've entered my first comp! Really excited about this, hopefully your tutorial will help
    Me be better at editing. :)

Eek welcome to the modelling community!! I love your username by the way... LOL!
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    @roflolmaocheese - well done and congrats for entering your first contest! we hope to be competing with you soon!
    @dafadolly, omg this must have taken you days woman, PROPS to the host for a fantastic job on getting everyone done is great time. Id still be doing this!!! lol.

everyones makeovers look awesome, cant wait till everyone in round 2

Thank you jojo! It's my first run so I better make it a good one :) I'm trying to give this comp my all!
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    if u run a good contest people come back :)
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Ohnoes I have been given the short hair treatment :'( *cries and stamps feet*
    @dafadolly I feel like you have looked into my soul and seen that I never give my sims short hair, ever :p

Great job - the amount of work you put into this is amazing <3
  • Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    I'm in loooooove with these makeovers @dafadolly ! Azure Storm looks so good with a fringe, and thanks for keeping her hair silver ;) you're amazing for doing this all so quickly haha!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Sorry i've been so busy lately with everything but the makeovers are gorgeous @dafadolly i'll definitely be using those darker tones in her hair they look stunning!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    I've been waiting so long for a comp that does makeovers, and you did it better than I could of ever imagined! @dafadolly
    Everyone's looks so great!

Gia has the opportunity to revoke her makeover, and she says that she trusts Natasha's professional decision and is gonna rock that blonde hair and cut!!
    5ceapok.png
  • Options
    @dafadolly I feel like you have looked into my soul and seen that I never give my sims short hair, ever :p

I'm so sorry ;-; I was afraid to give people short hair at first but when I was testing her out in cas I thought it looked so adorable! I even asked for friends opinions to make sure it wasn't just me that thought so. You can always add extensions in for some photoshoots!

And I'm glad to hear you guys like it! @AshLenn @Ciarassims @CazzTregurtha
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member

I wouldn't worry, I think she looks so stunning with short hair!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    update_zpsawqxdp6l.png

I've added a timer to page 1 so now you have 4 days to finish up Photoshoot 2. Good luck girls! And remember...
    There is an elimination this round. Pay attention to what the prompt is asking and take a look at the examples to
    give yourself the best chance!

@Doll_9 @Kelebek @Zita1966z @xJojox @CazzTregurtha
    @EmmaSmile @Maladi777 @buydebug @strawberrigurl
    @AshLenn @HAROZ @katniss9 @Ciarassims @fabtiffsim
    @Chaos_Fairy @BobSkellington
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member

Your model is Lena right?? I love her cute hair, she looks like a friend of mine in RL and I look at those makeovers and say 'Aw my friend sophie! I'm so happy right now thinking about my friend sophie!" hahaha
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I absolutely love the makeovers, and I agree. My model looks so edgy with orange hair :) FIERCE, DARLING. Work the hallway like a runway :3<3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    Absoloutley love the makeover!! pastel is my favvv <3
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2016
    Photoshoot 2

Thought I would get mine in nice and early because it's my grandfather's 80th birthday and we are away with lots of family coming in tomorrow, so I'll have no time. Decided to keep it nice and simple, like some of the editorials I saw online. :):):)

cjivm.png
    sgo9l2.jpg
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited July 2016
    nuka9nH.png

Challenge 2 - SPORT

Re-submitting
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • Options
    @Zita1966z Ooh love the new signature *_* How do u make them like that?? It's mesmerizing to watch
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited July 2016
    Model_Laura_Heffner_ID.png

edit: decided to change my entry to more action one. I leave the previous one under spoiler tags if anyone wants to look at it. But I'll compete with this one.

adidas2.jpg

adidas.jpg
    Post edited by Maladi777 on
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Great entries guys! I'm gonna save my comments for the feedback though so it doesn't get repetitive. :)

Also remember, it's not required to have a specific clothing brand for this shoot! So the people who haven't entered theirs yet don't have to feel pressured to find clothes that match a brand or get any logos in! It's allowed, just not necessary :) It will be perfectly fine to enter one that's just like a magazine editorial with a ton of mixed clothing. And it doesn't have to actually be workout clothes either! Only saying this because I know people usually use the entries before theirs as a guide to how to do it, not that there wasn't anything wrong with the three that are up right now! They're looking great and I love the creativity guys :heart:
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Photoshoot #2
    o8w9z9.jpg
    2dqvwqb.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    Ah! Thank you so much for the feedback! And congratulations to all the other wonderful contestants! <3

Okay - here goes! My entry for photoshoot 2. The sport that I decided to base it on is archery.
    Hope it's alright!

Model%20-%20Sasha%20Berry_zpsnvkkpw8e.png
    2j2xqo1.jpg
    deva4j.jpg