Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

1252627282931...Next

Comments

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    dafadolly wrote: »
    The charger finally came! And it's so far solved all the problems I was experiencing before so I don't think there's anything wrong with the computer itself (thank God). I'm gonna start on all my entries for the comps I'm in real quick cause I've got so many built up, but I'll probably take a break in a bit to upload the new photoshoot prompt! So relieved it's finally here... I felt lost without my laptop :cry: LOL

Ha ha, yay! Party time xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2016
    The charger finally came! And it's so far solved all the problems I was experiencing before so I don't think there's anything wrong with the computer itself (thank God). I'm gonna start on all my entries for the comps I'm in real quick cause I've got so many built up, but I'll probably take a break in a bit to upload the new photoshoot prompt! So relieved it's finally here... I felt lost without my laptop :cry: LOL
    OH YES !! i know how it feels without a laptop :)
    mine crashed 2 years ago.... AND IT TOOK 3 WEEKS till i get it back!! :s
    that was awful .... and expensive
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    My computer crashed too. I just got it back. Thankfully I didn't miss anything in this comp because I think I missed a deadline in a different one and got eliminated!!!! :o:o:o:#:#
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    So did I miss something? Is this competition done? I got caught up in my own computer drama and now that I'm back to normal finally I'm trying to catch up on everything but I don't know what's happening with this one... I had to check the first page to see if I got eliminated and forgot haha but I don't think I did?
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    So did I miss something? Is this competition done? I got caught up in my own computer drama and now that I'm back to normal finally I'm trying to catch up on everything but I don't know what's happening with this one... I had to check the first page to see if I got eliminated and forgot haha but I don't think I did?

This competition is on hold at the moment! I'm without a computer so I cannot host, edit, or judge in comps until I get a new one. I'll update everyone when the time comes and see if they're all willing to continue but it could end up being months from now... Most likely Christmas that I finally get my new desktop built. As of now I don't know if my laptop is even fixeable.
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Brutal! Well I hope you the best with you computer problems! That's the worst!

Lol it's hell! Occasionally I get to use my dad's computer though when I'm at his house so I get just enough computer time to survive for the coming weeks! The worst part about it is having to use the mobile version of the forums :lol: It's so bad they really need to update the layout and the way it works
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member

This competition is on hold at the moment! I'm without a computer so I cannot host, edit, or judge in comps until I get a new one. I'll update everyone when the time comes and see if they're all willing to continue but it could end up being months from now... Most likely Christmas that I finally get my new desktop built. As of now I don't know if my laptop is even fixeable.

Hopefully you get back soon,I miss your edits girl <3
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Brutal! Well I hope you the best with you computer problems! That's the worst!

Lol it's plum! Occasionally I get to use my dad's computer though when I'm at his house so I get just enough computer time to survive for the coming weeks! The worst part about it is having to use the mobile version of the forums :lol: It's so bad they really need to update the layout and the way it works

Good luck <3 I will still be ready to finish this up when you get back <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg