Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
SIMSNEXTTOPMODEL_zpsindxcgxq.png
You wanna be on top?
Are you willing to compete against a house full of models?
Interested in honing your skills and becoming Sims Next Top Model?
If so, then this is the challenge for you.
Natasha%20Miccio_zpspgrpgbtp.png

This is something I have been dying to see someone make for the sims! I scoured the internet
for an active competition, but to no avail. I then decided to create my own! Being a huge fan of the original
show, I wanted to try to do it justice when adapting it to a sims modeling challenge. This is my
first time hosting a challenge! Hopefully it is a good one!

Untitled-1_zpstbksxwoc.png

■ There is a 2 model limit for each manager
■ Sadly, only Sims 4 sims can enter. I don't know how I could make this work with Sims 3 included :(
■ All models entering must be female, human, and between the ages of 18 and 25 (so no teen or fantasy sims)
■ You are allowed to enter experienced models
■ No face-plastering or photo-skinning or any of that type of editing
■ On the other hand, photoshoping to make the picture flow better with colors and contrast is encouraged
■ Getting an extension subtracts 1 point off Natasha's score for you, but it does not affect any of the other judges scores
■ Late entries for a photoshoot will result in self-elimination, making all the other contestants safe for that round
■ Late entries for a challenge will disqualify you for winning that challenge reward
■ Please abide by the general forum rules. Don't be rude to other simmers, no fighting, nothing inappropriate.

PRIZES_zpsxmxo9cay.png

Winners will get
■ A spread on the cover of Elle Magazine
■ A contract with NEXT Model Management
■ The opportunity to be the new face of Cover Sims Makeup
■ $100,000 Simoleons
■ To be the next season's model mentor!

brief_zpsik14sjjp.png

Or should I say, Not-So-Brief Brief
This season we will not be holding back! Once the contestants arrive they will
have their first photoshoot. Of course, you will be in charge of taking these photos.
Each model enters her best photo from the shoot to the judges. Eliminations start the
first round and makeovers take place after the second is finished. As of now, there are
17 photoshoots planned, with 11 challenges in between (I know, a lot!). Photoshoots result
in one Best Photo, a bottom two, and then one elimination. Natasha will give written feedback
for the best photo and the bottom two based on what all the judges' thoughts were. I want to
give you feedback to help you understand why some did well and why others didn't. It is hard to
grow in a competition without receiving any feedback. Now on the other hand, challenges
result in a variety of rewards, such as immunity against elimination, an early start at the
competition, or a boost to your next photoshoot score of 2 points. We will have our own
version of Tyra Mail, now known as Natasha Mail. After each round is scored and everyone
has finished commenting and responding, I will post a Natasha Mail letter. The first
contestant to respond (acknowledging the letter) will be pm'd the opened letter.
The lucky contestant then gets to post it as if they are the model that read it!
Lastly, we have the luxury of visiting another country this season!
The destination will remain a secret for now...

TIPS_zpsdtsdxufv.png

■ Try your best to make your model(s) stand out :) Their features do have a lot to do
with their success in the modelling industry!
■ If you've ever watched America's Next Top Model, you know that portraying height does matter,
and being a top model has a lot to do with having the right proportions! How your models'
height translates into her photos is something the judges and I will consider when scoring
her. A trick to make your model look taller is to give her a smaller head in CAS. This is not
something you have to do, though! Only something to consider if you notice her head
is looking a little too big compared to her body.
■ Pick your poses well! Pay attention to both the facial expression and the body language,
and don't forget to consider how she's interacting with the background.
If she looks out of place in her surroundings, we will notice ;)

ID Cards:
Here is a sneak peak at what the ID cards will look like for our contestants and judges!
ID%20Card%20-%20Natasha%20Miccio_zps5s3lwmp2.png
Post edited by dafadolly on

Comments

• dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited August 2016
    Group%20Photo%20-%20Cycle%201_zpslrb0aszt.png

Cycle 1's Cast:
    ■ Sabrina Efron by @Doll_9 Eliminated for being a no-show [Photoshoot 2]
    ■ Loujane Amar by @Kelebek
    ■ Willow Kalani by @Kelebek
    ■ Rene Rossouw by @Zita1966z
    ■ Miki Isang by @xJojox
    ■ Azure Storm by @CazzTregurtha Eliminated for being a no-show [Photoshoot 4]
    ■ Sasha Berry by @EmmaSmile
    ■ Laura Heffner by @Maladi777 Dropped out [Photoshoot 4]
    ■ Lea Miazga by @buydebug Eliminated for being a no-show [Photoshoot 2]
    ■ Marlow Walt @Calico Eliminated for being a no-show [Photoshoot 1]
    ■ Kizzy Moscotto by @strawberrigurl Eliminated [Photoshoot 3]
    ■ Gia Lopez by @AshLenn
    ■ Paloma Love by @HAROZ
    ■ Skyla Wilson by @katniss9
    ■ Azura Lai by @Ciarassims Dropped out Photoshoot 2
    ■ Turtle Dimarco by @fabtiffsim
    ■ Lena Olsen by @Chaos_Fairy
    ■ Melanie Ramona by @BobSkellington

Full-Time Judges
    ■ Emily Thomas by @Penguinwa101
    ■ Mona Rivers by @MissBirdie
    ■ Ashley Summers by @flubber32c4

Guest Judges
    ■ Maeve @gramatique
    edited August 2016
    PROMPTS%20-%202_zpssl7c7n8n.png

C9tY3Lw.png

You can find Natasha for download
    -HERE-

Please place these files in the "Tray" folder in the The Sims 4 folder (same place that the mods are located)

If you are having any trouble getting a hold of Natasha please let me know and I will help you out :)

EXTRA GUIDELINES:
    Do not feel the need to come up with a fancy edit this round. Please just style Natasha (hair, makeup, clothes, etc.) and upload a transparent bodyshot (you can add a headshot if you want too). The special judge this challenge is obviously Natasha, and she will pick the makeover she like the best as the winner.

DON'T change Natasha's genetics... Such as her skin details and facial features. Doing so will make you unqualified to win this challenge.

- The reward for this challenge will be immunity during next weeks elimination -

-TIMER-
    edited August 2016
    Judging%20Panel_zpsk7ubdhe7.png

This is where you will find your scores, and figure out who got best photo
    and who ended up in the bottom two. We will give you feedback to try and
    help you improve!

Everything below should be read in the voices of the judge characters. The tone does not reflect that of the judge's manager. Please take it all lightly and remember that this is supposed to simulate being in front of the judging panel on America's Next Top Model. Things get rough there and that might happen here sometimes, too. But I will never allow it to get excessive or target anyone's personal feelings.

Skip to the bottom of this post for the best photo and bottom two.

This round's scoring rubric:

/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    /5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    /5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    /5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.
    /5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

/30 Total

Judge%20-%20Natasha_zpstjxt22br.png

Paloma Love

10/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    5/5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.
    4.5/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

29.5/30 Total

Paloma, I LOVE this! Your entry was nearly perfect in my eyes. Only flaw I found was that your left shoe seemed to have melted into the car (must’ve been hot on set that day!). Other than that, your pose was phenomenal. Love how intense you look, this type of pose suits the vehicle really well. And the styling was great. Your outfit actually reminded me of seatbelts from some reason, but in the best way possible. Very sophisticated. You fit into the photo so well! You really rocked this shoot, Paloma. Great job!

Sasha Berry

8.5/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    4/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

27/30 Total

I love the eco-friendly idea. You picked a good background for it and did a good job cropping and editing everything in perfectly. The pose is amazing! I think it’s my favorite part of this photo. I think the styling was a little off, since both the lipstick and skirt were totally different shades from each other. The lipstick works with everything else, but the different tones of the skirt throw it off I think. I do love the top and the shoes, though! Great job, Sasha!

Melanie Ramona

7/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    3.5/5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    3/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.
    4/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

22.5/30 Total

Hmmm… I can’t really tell if you are interacting with the car or not.... Are you meant to be leaning on it? I think the pose was where you fell short this round. It felt very confusing and a little awkward. I do love the styling though! Your top resembles the part of the car in between your legs, which I love! But I wish with the editing you had matched yourself to the filter on the backdrop. Everything is a yellow/greenish tone whereas you’re very red/pink.

Rene Rossouw

7/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    3/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    4/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

21.5/30 Total

Rene, you really took it to another level by fixing the wheel! What a unique idea. The only downside is that you seem to be interacting more with the tool box than the car. I wish you had gone for a different pose instead and at least had your hand resting on the vehicle somehow. As for the styling, I love the shoes. The silver totally fits with the car and really complements it. The dress I wanted to love more, but the pattern totally threw it off for me. It doesn’t quite fit in with the overall vibe of your backdrop or entry in general. I wanted to give you a 5/5 for editing, because I love the extra work you put in with all the propsl. But there are a lot of messy edges so I had to settle for a 4. Really awesome idea Rene, I just wish you had paid closer attention to the other details in the photo, too!

Skyla Wilson

8/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    4.5/5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    4.7/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    3.5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.
    3.5/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

24.1/30 Total

Skyla, your ideas are always some of my favorites! I love the Coachella idea, and your pose is amazing. There are some spots where it looks odd, like how the arm on the wheel seems to bend like it’s broken. I think you took it to a whole nother level by actually posing INSIDE the car though, so major points for that. As for the outfit, the shoes fit perfectly with the vehicle. The rest of it matches the theme, but not the vehicle. But by adding that little “Coachella” Sticker I guess you could say it does fit the vehicle now… Very conflicted about how to score styling, although I absolutely love it. As for the editing, there is a lot of blurriness but it sorta gives the entry this whole hazy/dreamy feeling to it, which I kinda like. I do hope to see a clearer, crisper photo from you sometime this cycle though.

Miki Isang

8.5/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

26/30 Total

For a rush edit, this is still really good! I love the styling next to the sports car. I wish you had added some bit of yellow, but it still matches these kinds of cars perfectly. I imagine all you need now is one of those red flags to start the race! The pose is great too - You’re interacting with the car so well. A detail I noticed that I was totally impressed by is the very top part of the car, how the heat and sun seems to be causing that warped rising effect. If you added this is with editing, then kudos to you. I really love it. Some of the shadows don’t quite make sense to me, but the shading on your body is well done. For having taken 30 minutes on this, I’m completely blown away. Great job this round!

Turtle DiMarco

9/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

27/30 Total

Turtle, I love this. It’s so clean. You look so insanely stunning here. Ugh, the hair :love: But onto to the real feedback - I love how effortless and clean this edit looks. The hand resting on the rear-view mirror looks so natural. And your pose overall is so flattering. For the styling, the gold belt doesn’t quite fit the colors of the car, I think it would have worked if you’d edited the color out of that specific point. Other than that, I love your styling. It’s sexy and stylish, really fitting the car you chose. And your expression… Girl! You just look so good here! The shadow at the bottom of your feet is cool but a little messy. I would have scored higher for editing if you’d added a more realistic puddle shadow at your feet. This one doesn’t quite make sense when the car’s shadow is totally normal. Other than that, you did a really great shot with this entry. Keep up the good work babe!

Loujane Amar

4.5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?

26.5/30 Total

What a fierce pose! If I could see your expression better, it would be perfect. I love your styling this round and the setting is very nice. I feel like everything comes together this round really well. You did a great job of keeping the theme and style consistent. Although I notice some fuzzy spots around your body, and your left foot seems to be sinking into the ground. :lol: Other than that, great job on this entry.

Willow Kalani

6.5/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)
    4/5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    4/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    3/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

21.5/30 Total

I wish you had been more in the center of this photo. I feel like you are too far at the edge of the photo and not drawing enough attention. I know you were on a time crunch this week, though, and it seems this entry was paid less attention than the other. You still managed to do a decent job though with having to manage two girls :) I love the backdrop you chose - Such a sleek car and I love the gray tone in the buildings. I see that where your hand is resting on the car, there is something going on with your fingers… Almost looks like they’re glitching out. There are also some white lines around your body. I think where you felt short is with the editing and the placement, but the rest was good!

Lena Olsen

4/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?

26/30 Total

Lena, what a cute idea! I love the look of this entry - The colors are great and everything looks so clear. And your styling? Adorable! I did notice that your proportions were a little off this round… You’re a bit too big, making the car look little; Almost like a toy car. Your legs also extend way to far below the door. Notice that your knees are behind the door, but your feet are far in front of the wheels. It doesn’t quite make sense, which is why I docked some points for your pose and editing. Other than that, I think this entry is amazing. You always impress me with your ideas for each shoot. Love the tip of the hat too!

Gia Lopez

4.5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.
    5/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

29.5/30 Total

Gia, this is STUNNING! What an amazing pose. I’m seriously blown away by this shot. So insanely cool. I LOVE the styling in this entry, I only wish you had added some bit of that electric blue to your outfit. That would have made the whole thing perfect. Your outfit is really to die for though… Ugh, those boots! I am so impressed by this photo. I can’t think of anything to really critique in it, it all came together so nicely. Two thumbs up from me this round!

zZSwKy8.png

Paloma Love

9.5/10 Overall Impression
    4.5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

27.5/30 Total

O.M.G. This is perfection! Everything works so well together! And your pose, rawr! You look absolutely fierce, and that outfit! She looks like an undercover spy who’s just been called in to a job. I absolutely love this shot, incredibly dynamic and striking.

Sasha Berry

9.5/10 Overall Impression

27.5/30 Total

Go Green! This shot is so refreshing! When you said you wanted to have the vision of “going green,” you absolutely nailed it! The makeup, the outfit, the car, they all look so well together! It’s almost as if you’re the human version of the car! I love it!

Melanie Ramona

8/10 Overall Impression
    3/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

27.5/30 Total

Aww Melanie you are definitely adorable! You definitely look like a model! I love the summer setting, and I love how you’re leaning against the car! The outfit should have complemented the car more though I think… it looks glitzy and glamorous, but your outfit - don’t get me wrong it’s great - but it’s quite feminine and soft in contrast to the style of the car.

Rene Rossouw

8/10 Overall Impression
    2.5/5 How well did they follow the guidelines?
    2.5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?
    3/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

19.5/30 Total

Rene, looking so fierce here! I love how everything works so well together with the colours, I think you did a fantastic job with that! But what happened everywhere else? :( She isn’t interacting with the car at all, only just leaning from what I can see. Which is a shame, because everything else works so well. :(

Skyla Wilson

7.5/10 Overall Impression
    2.5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

26/30 Total
    Skyla! I love this shot! I love your pose! Her hands almost being on the wheel and the fact that she is looking back at you… she looks so fierce! My only critique is that… the outfit… it doesn’t look like it complements the car at all :( Which is a shame because everything else in this photo is so wonderful.

Miki Isang

8/10 Overall Impression
    3.5/5 Styling. Did their outfit complement the car? It doesn't have to necessarily match completely but they should fit together in theme or something.

25/30 Total

Miki! You look like those racecar poster girls! Your outfit looks incredible, not exactly something I’d think of with that car, but your outfit really does remind me of those girls that you would see posing next to these type of cars. Still, fantastic shot!

Turtle DiMarco

7.5/10 Overall Impression

22/30 Total

Aw I love that pose, Turtle! She looks incredibly stylish, and black and gold is always a fabulous colour set. Maybe it’s just me, but I have trouble seeing how it complements the car though… except that they both look somewhat stylish. But that aside, I love your pose so much! It’s very modelesque.

Loujane Amar

9/10 Overall Impression
    4.5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?

26/30 Total

Gurl I love that nighttime setting. You look stunning with the Tower Bridge in the background! Also that car is so luxurious! I absolutely love the way you’ve interacted with your car, it makes you look so fierce and powerful! Your outfit is incredibly striking as well, and I love how you chose not to go all-black. A dark teal is often under-appreciated in my opinion.

Willow Kalani

8/10 Overall Impression

23.5 Total

This shot looks dramatic! I love how she’s sitting on the boot of the car and looking off into the distance! The darker setting does add to that dramatic effect. But she is far too in the edge of the hook, don’t you think? It would have been wonderful if you were more in focus!

Lena Olsen

8/10 Overall Impression

22.5/30 Total

Lena you look so incredibly stylish. You outfit complements the car so incredibly well! I love it! Though it doesn’t look like she’s touching it much, which is a shame! You also look like you’re hiding behind the car door, and you almost look uncomfortable. :( You’re a beautiful lady, so don’t be afraid to flaunt!

Gia Lopez

9/10 Overall Impression
    3.5/5 How well did they interact with the car? Was it messy and awkward or seamless and natural?

24/30 Total

Oh Gia this is amazing! Your pose exudes so much personality, but maybe it’s not the right one for this car. You look like you’re about to fall off! :D I love your outfit as well, very glitz, very stylish, very appropriate with the car. But I feel like you could have used more blue - even just small tinges of it - to further complement the car since it has that bright blue streaks and all.

- Scores continued below -
    edited August 2016
    -Scores continued -

Judge%20-%20Mona_zpsaxhyr4bj.png

Paloma Love

9.9/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

29.4/30 Total

This is a really beautiful elegant shot. I love the car you’ve chosen, and Paloma is interacting with it REALLY well. She looks very high-fashion and confident, it works very well for this shoot. Love her reflection in the car also. Love the background and everything, the muted colours and silver/grey tone to the whole shot is beautiful, the lighting is subtle but stunning. The styling I quite liked.. I don’t know if it was a jumpsuit or a dress? The bottom half looks abit funky in my opinion, but I love the top half and the shoes and the glasses are a great touch. Overall I reeeally loved this shot!

Sasha Berry

8.4/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

26.9/30 Total

This is an interesting shot. I love that you’ve tried to make your shot different and went for the ‘going green’ theme. The background fits your chosen theme completely. The car has a few fuzzy edges that could’ve been smoothed out, and also the windows on the right side of the car still have the white background that I assume it was on? The styling has parts that I really like. I like that you’ve used the green colour in parts of the outfit. The makeup is gooorgeous! She is interacting with the car well, I like the leaning on the roof, but Sasha still looks like she is posing. Overall I love that you’ve done something a bit more out of the box for this photoshoot. Good job!

Melanie Ramona

8.2/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

26.2/30 Total

This is a fierce shot! Love the background and the car, also I looove Melanie’s styling! The pose is cute and bold, but she isn’t interacting with the car as she is standing quite a bit away from it so that lets the shot down a bit but overall this is a bold shot and the lighting is gorgeous!

Rene Rossouw

9.4/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

28.4/30 Total

Beautiful shot! The background and the car is a great choice, and it’s very interesting the different take you’ve gone with for the shot, with Rene appearing to be fixing the wheel is really cool, it adds an extra to the shot that I really like. I’m not 100% that she is interacting with the car enough though, it was said that your model has to be physically touching it, and it doesn’t look like she is although she is interacting with it in a way, so I won’t dock a full point from that. The styling is nice, overall I really love this!

Skyla Wilson

25/30 Total

This is a cute shot! I see you’ve gone with a Coachella theme, which is nice, and you can definitely see that link in Skyla’s outfit, although in the guidelines it did say to ‘style yourself to compliment the car’ and not the theme, although I looove the clothes, and it actually doesn’t look bad matched with the car as the car is silver/white and the clothing is bright and bold. I looooove how she is interacting with the car, I think you’ve done that so well and I really like how she is sitting in it but posing. Really love that. The overall quality of the shot isn’t great either, but there are some things I really love about this so good job!

Miki Isang

9.7/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

29.7/30 Total

I don’t know how you called this a ‘poor picture’ because it most definitely isn’t! I love it. Love the car and the background. Miki is definitely dressed to compliment the car, she looks just as badassy as the car does! She’s interacting with it well, she looks sexy posing on the car! The lighting in this is gorgeous. Great shot!

Turtle DiMarco

28/30 Total

This is really gorgeous. Turtle looks stuuuunning. She looks so smouldering and she is owning that pose! She is interacting with the car, which is good. The styling is nice… but I wish so bad that you had changed the colour of that belt to silver to match the car! Then it would’ve been perfect for me. The gold is kind of random and doesn’t really fit with the car. I really wished you had added some kind of background to this, it would’ve added so much to the picture and given you a higher score! The smudging on the shadow is a little much too. But, I reeeeally love this, great job!

Loujane Amar

8.9/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

28.4/30 Total

This is bold and mysterious, love it! Loooove the choice of car and background, it looks really stunning! Loujane is definitely interacting with the car, although I really wish she was facing forward so we could get that connection in the shot. The styling I love, carrying on that dark and mysterious theme. There are some white lines around the edges of the hair but other than that I like this shot! Well done!

Willow Kalani

8.4/10 Overall Impression (Do you like it, or dislike it?)

28.4/30 Total

Very bold shot! I wish Willow wasn’t just in the corner of the shot like that though, I feel like it took me a while to notice her haha. I love her styling, simple and black but looks great. She is definitely interacting with the car, I wish she was facing the camera a bit more though! As she is so far away from the focus of the shot, I feel like if we had that connection that comes with eye contact it would’ve worked a lot better. Nice shot!

Lena Olsen

4.9/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

28.9/30 Total

Such a different shot, I love it! The background is nice and light in contrast to the dark colours of the foreground of the photo. She is definitely interacting with the car, although I think there is a slight sizing issue, the car is too small and she is too big. I like that she is kind of dressed like a driver haha, but she looks very elegant and it totally works for this shoot! The styling is great. Love this!

Gia Lopez

4.9/5 Editing. Did they do a sloppy job, or did they go above and beyond?

29.9/30 Total

Wooooooowww. This is stunning, I couldn’t stop looking at it for ages haha. I looooove that is it made to look like the car is in motion, if Gia can balance like that on the car while it is in motion I’d be very impressed! Haha. This shot is FIERCE, exactly what I was hoping to see. The styling is stunning and is a perfect fit for the shot, she looks so badassy with those knee highs! Gia is definitely the focus of this shot, love the pose, and her face looks stunning. The background is gorgeous too. I’m kind of in love with this <3 There are some jaggies, though!

jhJ1Gwl.png

- Please note: Lena Olsen received +2 points this round as the reward for winning Challenge 3 -

Congratulations, Paloma Love! You've won this photoshoot!
    Your fierce pose and amazing editing brought you the crown
    this round. Great job on bouncing back from last challenge! The
    judges and I were very much impressed with the amazing
    creation you brought to the table.

Our bottom two this round were Willow Kalani and Rene Rossouw...

Sadly, Rene Rossouw is our eliminated model. You had a unique
    idea Rene, which impressed us all. Sadly your failure to follow the
    guidelines was what held you back. You won last week's photoshoot,
    so we know that you are capable of amazing things. This is not the
    end of your modelling career! Go out there and make us proud!

edited August 2016
    SNTM%20Best%20Photos%20-%201_zpsv1e5j6vd.png

qvoiLyQ.jpg

I will put all the best photos accumulated throughout this season here :)
    edited July 2016
    asdfghjkl;jhgfdsdfghjkl;
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Ahhh not again. xD You're the third person to attempt it after I promised Bob. I'm so cursed. LOL (Although at the same time this comp seems to be cursed, the other two shut down quickly o-o).

This looks like fun though! But I don't really have time to commit to a comp though. v.v I'll think about it for the momenttt. *Lurks for now*
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Love it ! Sign me up please :)
    edited May 2016
    Ahhh not again. xD You're the third person to attempt it after I promised Bob. I'm so cursed. LOL (Although at the same time this comp seems to be cursed, the other two shut down quickly o-o).

This looks like fun though! But I don't really have time to commit to a comp though. v.v I'll think about it for the momenttt. *Lurks for now*

No worries! If you don't have time then you shouldn't feel pressured to enter :)
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Love it ! Sign me up please :)

Yayay! Would you like to apply for a judge or a model?

Edit: Got rid of the application rule I had mentioned
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    I'd love to help with judging.So I turn in a judging application with my own judge? :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I am leaving town June 12-21st so I wouldn't be able to finish. Looks great!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Kelebek wrote: »
    I'd love to help with judging.So I turn in a judging application with my own judge? :)

Yes you make your judge (or you could use a really experienced model ;)) and then submit them with all the character info and a simple headshot! I wanted to give them a little more personality since ANTM judges usually have really distinct ones
    edited May 2016
    Whoops
    dafadolly wrote: »
    Kelebek wrote: »

Yes you make your judge (or you could use a really experienced model ;)) and then submit them with all the character info and a simple headshot! I wanted to give them a little more personality since ANTM judges usually have really distinct ones

You got it!
    @Kelebek Yay! Excited to see what you come up with :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Lovely idea and looks like tons of fun! I don't know how to do transparent background or pick and install CC so it looks like ill just enjoy seeing all the entrants ! I do wish you much success on this because it does look like a lot of fun! Love your model by the way, and her outfit! Yeees! @dafadolly
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    edited May 2016
    @Nhicks Beginner editing tutorials: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13751003/#Comment_13751003
    For most competitions the cc is usually what you want to dress the sim in, unless the requirements want something specific. Everyone here can recommend which cc to download though.
    There's a guide on downloading and installing cc if you need it.
    Edit: Here is a really nice video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07JEMvzUH5E
    Let me know if you still need help.
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you so much @MizoreYukii !! I will check out the link!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    edited June 2016
    Model Name ~ Sabrina Efron
    Age ~ 23
    Gallery ID ~ Doll_9
    Personality ~ Sabrina is definitely a sassy diva but shes also so kindhearted and always willing to help others
    experience ~ None
    Good luck everyone! <3
    RB6nFFS.png
    OhQJUff.png

Edit: Added full body shot
    Post edited by Doll_9 on
    Z4l4EH8.png
    Great entry @Doll_9! But don't forget the body shot ;)

And hopefully you can join us @Nhicks The judges and I will be giving feedback to how the girls can improve, so I'm sure you could grow in this competition. Once you learn to make things transparent, editing becomes a lot easier. :) I could link you some tutorials I started out with if you need any more help. Although I think @MizoreYukii supplied more than enough for you to get by!

Thanks for being so helpful Mizore!
  • Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    @dafadolly Apologies, i missed that bit, ill blame it on being tired :) ill upload a unedited body shot tomorrow and attach it to my application <3
    Z4l4EH8.png
    @dafadolly @Nhicks You're so very welcome! I have more tutorials coming once the competition is back up and running. Working out the kinks in one at the moment so I can at least get started on it, and updating the others.

@Nhicks I'm assuming you're new as well, so I'll also link you the Modeling, Hosting, and Judging Guide (which of course needs to be updated still xD).

@Doll_9 Sabrina is gorgeous!
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @dafadolly I'm not sure I could enter a model BUT I'd be happy to help judge! :)
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    edited May 2016
    No worries @Doll_9 You've got plenty of time
    @dafadolly I'm not sure I could enter a model BUT I'd be happy to help judge! :)

You are more than welcome, penguin! Just submit your judge application and I'll add you to the list :)
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2016

Who better to judge than good 'ole 'Em!!! o:)

Judge Name: Emily Thomas

What is your judge like? :
    In public and around friends 'Em is very outgoing and sarcastically funny, but as a judge personally is also very encouraging knowing almost EXACTLY what the models are going through, BUT still has a critical eye...

-Headshot-

bWVThQw.png

Post edited by Penguinwa101 on
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment