Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Oasis Restaurant is very nice! :) It suits Oasis Springs so very well! The brown colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice! Very nice roofing! The curved flower bed in the front entrance area looks pretty. Very nice outdoors dining areas! The greenery covers trellis over the outdoors patio looks very nice! The winding shape of the patio looks very nice! It looks very nice how the outdoors seating is set up. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables eating their meals. The corner nook with the water fountains, lilypads and flowers looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up in the venue areas. The flowers and candles are nice touches on the tables. It is nice that there is a nook area for sims to enjoy listening to the piano music whilst dining at the table. The grey and black colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice. The island work bench is great. The wall shelves, cookbooks, utensils shelf , pots and food wall picture are nice kitchen touches there.
    It is a very place for sims to enjoy dining at. :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Two beautiful restaurants with great layouts, love the roof work of Amuse. Both have welcoming and detailed decor. :)
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @follyfoot for your kind comments. I hope you're having a great week! :blush:

This week I built another restaurant... Three in a row! :smiley: I needed to build another one, this time costing under 60k, because I wanted to buy a restaurant for my sim to run and I don't like to use money cheats. This time I created a tudor styled one and I think it looks really cute!

Karen's Kitchen (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zps9zeghsul.jpg

2_zps8je8xiwx.jpg

3_zpsmjduggzr.jpg

4_zpsxy8iyclu.jpg

5_zpsrcunjru2.jpg

6_zpssdhlgmey.jpg

7_zpsft6fs8mu.jpg
  • Options
    Karen's kitchen is so very, very pretty! :) Very nice Tuder style design and layout of the exerior! The roofing looks very nice! The flower box windows look very nice, and nice patterning. The front corner area with the flowers, plants and pond looks so very, very pretty! Nice umbrella covered tables outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy eating meals outside in the outdoors air and looking at the very nice flowers! The fencing used suits the build and the flowers look nice either sides of the entrance. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant! The booths seating alcove is very nice! The food wall picture and the curtains either side of it are nice touches. The wall texture looks nice. The tables and chairs look nice how they are set up in the main dining area. The flowers look pretty on the tabletops. Nice side wall dining table. The kitchen wall shelf, pictures and menu board look great on the side walls. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen. The wall tiling looks nice. The cake display item, cookbooks, hanging pans, and pots are great kitchen touches there.
    The venue is very nice! I hope that your sims are enjoying running it! :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Hello, just wanted to let you know one of your builds are featured in The sims 4 Gazette's latest issue. Hope you do not mind :)

Link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14947469/#Comment_14947469
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow, I'm happy you liked it! <3

@Zita1966z Hello! :) I don't mind it at all, thank you! I'm going to take a look at the new issue now! <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love the shape for Oasis Restaurant, Vee. The pergola and fountains out back look fabulous! It's very nicely set up with beautiful furnishings and colors. I especially love the framed wall with the tropical print. So Pretty! :)

Karen's Kitchen is Charming! It has So much curb appeal with the pretty patio and gorgeous landscaping! Love the wall texture choices, design and set up for the interiors too. :blush:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very amazing restaurants I see! :smiley:

Amuse Restaurant is a fabulous modern restaurant! Love the trellis you did! Very fantastic fountain you did and even inside the restaurant! Love the skylight seating lounge at the second floor too! :smiley:Oasis Restaurant is another fabulous modern and really fits on desert! Very fantastic architecture with a creative roofing design and love that some rustic feel! Very pretty trellis with a greenery! Very pretty fountain at the back! Your interior looks very wonderfully done too! :smiley: And Karen's Kitchen is a cozy Tudor restaurant! :smiley: Very pretty winding pathway with a pretty landscaping! Very charming architecture and very cozy interior design too! :smile:

I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, fantastic new restaurants, each one very unique and all fabulously designed :) Love the central fountain feature in Amuse Restaurant, the outdoor dining areas of Oasis Restaurant look so beautiful and inviting and the landscaping of Karen's Kitchen is breathtaking :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Karen's Kitchen is such a charming restaurant , cozy inside for those cooler days and out side in the pretty gardens enjoying the sun . a gorgeous build. :) Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Thank you friends @WrathofCath, @RyeCris16, @masajo and @follyfoot for your amazing comments about my restaurants, I'm happy you liked them. <3<3

This weekend I took a break from building restaurants and decided to build a modern home on the beach lot in Windenburg. Here's how it turned out:

Modern Beach Home (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsqe5dqfnb.jpg

2_zps6kgcxle9.jpg

3_zpsvozzkg9t.jpg

4-_zpsie8x7hyq.jpg

5-_zpsn8ckrklm.jpg

6-_zpsjwvr3hsp.jpg

7-_zpsh6fw7dmb.jpg

8-_zps3xf4yb12.jpg

9-_zpsptoh4vim.jpg

10-_zpspmzkxgku.jpg

11-_zpsaozxz2p0.jpg

12-_zpsa9kwzfln.jpg

13-_zpsixncxt0a.jpg

14-_zpsmbrhtecl.jpg

15-_zps6wwzed5p.jpg

16-_zpssa31orks.jpg

17-_zpsodhqazhb.jpg

18-_zpstsaszjjr.jpg

19-_zps40etwkuc.jpg

20-_zpsv07zqzyh.jpg

35_zpscdnxsdeq.jpg

3-_zps0qzcsd97.jpg

4_zpsfyrfkv1x.jpg
  • Options
    Modern Beach Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The slanted roofing looks very nice. Very nice trellis covered outdoors living and hot tub area and pool area at the front area of the home! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or resting on the sofa seating,enjoying being in the outdoors air. They will have fun swimming in the pool. The island with the tree and flowers in the pool is nice. Nice sunken back patio outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking and dining at the umbrella covered table there in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining areas are very nice! The yellow colour of the cabinets look sunny! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The flowers on the dining and side wall tables are pretty touches there,.The island sink counter is great. Very nice sunken family room! The seaside pictures are nice touches on the wall. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there watching tv. The plants on the table and either sides of the tv are nice touches of nature. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The teens room is so pretty! Very nice computer table area! The patterned curtains and the butterfies on the windows look very pretty! The white cabinets and the pictures on the bedhead wall look very nice. The candles are a nice touch on the bedside and other tables in the room. The bookcase nook is great! She will enjoy watching tv and reading books in her room. The girls and boys bedrooms look very great! Very nice furnishing of them! The new kids stuff pack items look great in the bedrooms! Very nice games and playroom! The orange, yellow and blue colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Sims will have fun doing battle on the battle station, playing the llama table top game or putting on shows with the puppet theatre. The Voidcritter decals and poster look great on the wall! The mysims and toys look very nice how they are placed in the new honeycomb design shelving!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    Modern Beach Home is a stunner, this would be my perfect dream beach villa :) Gorgeous décor and furnishings, looks clean and fresh with beautiful colours used throughout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Makes me want to go to the beach! Simply lovely. :)
  • Options
    Modern Beach Home is a Fabulous home, Vee! I Love the pool and awesome sunken living area out front. The interiors are Gorgeous, as always. Love the sunken living area indoors too! Beautiful moo work throughout, with gorgeous colors and decor. :blush:<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Karen's Kitchen, Oasis Restaurant and Modern Beach house took my breath away! WOW! Great architectures and decor! Well done! Already added them to my favourites. <3 Sorry for the late reply. Was on vacation.
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Wonderful modern beach house! And the interiors make me so happy! Great job as always! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Thank you so much for your comments @rosemow, @masajo, @StSciurus, @WrathofCath, @yanti68 and @lisa17ann! I'm sorry for taking so long to respond, I'm always so happy to read your comments! <3<3

WOW! I can't believe I haven't updated this thread since july! Where did the time go? Everything is fine with me, but I've been really busy lately and having much less simming time than I would like. I have been tweeting more lately, because it's faster, so if you have a twitter account please find me there (vethesims).

I have been uploading a few houses to the gallery, but I'm not going to share all of them now (it would be too much to post at once). I'm going to share my two favourites now and maybe the others I'll share another day.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The first one is a tudor mansion I built for my Whittaker family. It has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and it looks really good in Windenburg. I really love the exterior of this house and the landscaping, I hope you'll like it two. :blush:

Link: The Whittaker's Mansion (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsyx5w0whv.jpg

2_zpsnsxtymr0.jpg

3_zpsyfepbsqq.jpg

4_zps0jthiv0p.jpg

5_zpsmefcs63r.jpg

6_zpsl3eyfoth.jpg

7_zpsstz0ikgy.jpg

8_zpsrnyohspt.jpg

9_zpsxi6novde.jpg

10_zpsnnumjv69.jpg

11_zps6gdt5gql.jpg

12_zpsfgnxosln.jpg

13_zpsbmye5g7n.jpg

14_zpscfk4k7jr.jpg

15_zps4u2lhrj8.jpg

16_zpsg0xtszdp.jpg

17_zpsp9exotah.jpg

18_zpslqbekse1.jpg

27_zpsv6psx5x3.jpg

19_zpsnyg6mcdq.jpg

20_zpsidazhhcb.jpg

25_zpskuqnwg2h.jpg

26_zpsolttvtme.jpg

22_zps00r2lvep.jpg

23_zps62ixqdhu.jpg

21_zpswpmkbcdc.jpg

24_zpsi5wfsrni.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    The second one is a modern home built in Oasis Springs (sometimes I forget how much I love this world). It has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and I really love how it turned out! :blush:

Link: Blue Modern (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsqjwc8of1.jpg

2_zps8ogadu38.jpg

3_zpssag86hzi.jpg

4_zpsumtbav92.jpg

5_zpspzq5ui91.jpg

6_zpsgf2ubtq6.jpg

7_zpsjyr6drvy.jpg

8_zpspwra6t5p.jpg

9_zpshoj9szco.jpg

10_zpsdrn0jo6i.jpg

11_zpsee0gv0gb.jpg

12_zpsta5rgton.jpg

13_zpsin6wnsa0.jpg

14_zpsnixop7zb.jpg

15_zpscij0znlt.jpg

28_zpsstkqtcr2.jpg

27_zpsvs013s77.jpg

29_zpsyiutw1lf.jpg

31_zpsnxi1xj57.jpg

30_zpsuzgsxfai.jpg

32_zpsibaj3vqg.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Both of the homes are very nice! :) The exterior design of Whittaker's Mansion looks so very, very nice! The roofing is very creatively designed and looks so nice ! The Tuder texture of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. Very nice outdoors areas! They are so nice! The flowers in the outdoors areas look so very pretty! They look very nice on the edges of the pond areas in the build. Very nice nook area where the greenhouse is! The seat benches look very nice how they have been placed with the hedge plant sculpture in the middle. Very nice greenhouse for sims to enjoy growing plants there. The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy eating meals at the dining table in the sunshine. Nice nook area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars and for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. The bridge is a nice touch in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice. The bedroom wall patterns and wall panelling looks nice. The wall pictures and decor add nice touches to the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the walls and the bar stool counter is great for sims to sit and dine at. The wall tiling looks nice. The wall cutlery, spice set, teapots shelf, mugs rack set and cookbooks are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice curtained windows breakfast dining alcove! Sims will enjoy eating meals as a family at the table there with sunshine coming in through the windows. The separate dining table area is very nice also. The fireplace will keep sims warm whilst dining and the flower pictures look pretty on the wall. Very nice living room! The wall shelves with the items on them each side of the tv and above the tv look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv. Nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy having the sunshine come in onto them whilst using the computer. The movies media room looks great! Sims will enjoy watching movies on the large screen and eating popcorn at the same time, or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice study room! The leather armchairs look nice facing the desk, for sims to sit and chat. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming into the room through the curtained windows. The multiple bookshelves on the wall is a nice touch. It is nice that there is a gym room for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit or enjoy doing restful yoga on the mat.
    Blue Modern is such a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design of this home is very nice also! The water fountain features are a nice touch in the front area of the home. Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! I won't post about the rooms because this post is getting a bit long but each of the areas and rooms in the home are very nice! It looks nice how the study desk tables are facing each other in the study room. The kids play room is great! Nice corner puppet theatre nook for the kids to have fun performing. They will enjoy using the battle station item! The mysims look great in the hive shelf on the wall! It looks very nice how you have created the dining table in the dining room and have seats on each of the sides of it. The flowers are pretty for sims to see when dining there.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Two fantastic new builds, both so utterly beautiful. Your Tudor Mansion is out of this world, absolutely love the structure, so much to look at and lots of lovely detail. Blue Modern is very exotic looking and blends in perfectly with Oasis Springs, really love the layout and interior design and decor :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Whittaker mansion's landscaping is beautiful with the pond, flowers and the garden area. The home is nicely set up, it looks like a real life location. The Blue Modern does too! I especially like the pool areas with the elevated hot tub area that creates shade over the BBQ nook. I also enjoyed seeing your sim families around the homes in the activities :smile:
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    Two wonderful new builds both beautifully decorated and landscaped, love the study/ office in Blue Modern with it's pictures and your simmies working away. xox Folly
  • Options
    Oh my! I Adore the architecture for Whittaker's Mansion, Vee! And the landscaping is Divine! Love the gardens and bridge for the creek. Beautiful, warm and cozy interiors, as always :blush:<3

Love the rich brown colors and stone for Blue Modern. The color scheme is fantastic! The interiors are Beautiful with some ever clever Mooing. :blush:<3