Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Fairytale Cottage is so adorable!! I love how delicate it looks!! Beautiful job!

MS2 Modern House is gorgeous!! That backyard is awesome! The interiors are also gorgeous, and I love to look at your interior pictures to see how you use objects! Also, a question! How did you get those nice pictures in your build? Did you use the method where you place cc pics on a close by lot and than have your sim pain them? I like the pictures you have in this build!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited October 2015
    @masajo thank you so much for stopping by and for such a nice comment! :) I'm happy you like the expansion to my Modern Starter 2! :)

@tiki5872 thank you for you comment and for the compliments! :) Do you mean the pictures like the two in the wall of the study? They are photographs I had my sim take with the camera of the background in Newcrest and Oasis Springs. The ones in Newcrest were taken in the neighborhood that has the 20x15 lots and the ones in Oasis Springs were taken in the neighborhood that has the gym. I think there's also one in the teens bedroom that was taken in the secret location of Sylvan Glade. About the paintings, most of them are pop art paintings. Hope this helps! :blush:
  • Options
    vethesims wrote: »
    @masajo thank you so much for stopping by and for such a nice comment! :) I'm happy you like the expansion to my Modern Starter 2! :)

@tiki5872 thank you for you comment and for the compliments! :) Do you mean the pictures like the two in the wall of the study? They are photographs I had my sim take with the camera of the background in Newcrest and Oasis Springs. The ones in Newcrest were taken in the neighborhood that has the 20x15 lots and the ones in Oasis Springs were taken in the neighborhood that has the gym. I think there's also one in the teens bedroom that was taken in the secret location of Sylvan Glade. About the paintings, most of them are pop art paintings. Hope this helps! :blush:

Oh wow! I think I need to increase my test sims photography skill!! And those paintings, I don't think I have seen some of them! Thank you for responding!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hi everyone!! :) Wow, I think I never went this long without sharing a build here, but I haven't been doing much building lately. I had a problem with my computer about a week ago and now everything is fine, but I'm still mostly playing the game and not building.

I don't want this thread to be abandoned, so I'm here today to share a room I built for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge. Theme for this week: a bedroom or a bathroom with a particular type of flower as its colour scheme.

The Sunflower Bedroom (or you can search for me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

10-22-15_11-03-43nbspAM_zpsrn0oh4ck.png

10-22-15_11-03-27nbspAM_zpsszjucolc.png

10-22-15_11-03-11nbspAM_zpstocgrbls.png

10-22-15_11-02-55nbspAM_zpsqkfoo1g0.png

10-22-15_11-02-13nbspAM_zpsl6guywkk.png

10-22-15_11-04-30nbspAM_zpsyzqrcxrc.png
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks wonderful! What a cheerful room! Love the mix of textures and colours! Great MOO work too. <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a bright and pretty room, Vee! Love the pictures of the sunflowers over the bed and the cool headboard you created. :blush:
  • Options
    Thanks @yanti68 and @WrathofCath for stopping by and for your lovely comments! Happy simming to you! :blush:<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited October 2015
    The Sunflower Room is such a sunny and cheery bedroom! :) The furnishing of the room is so very nice! The brick texture of the walls complements well with the yellow and brown colour scheme of the room. Very nice bedhead alcove! The pictures of the sunflowers on the bedhead wall look so very nice there! The books, tissues, photo and yellow lamp are nice home touches on the bedhead ledge. The yellow cabinets there and in the window alcove look very nice and sunny. The windows study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunshine coming in onto them. The yellow candles look pretty there for the sims to see when sitting there. The books , plant and fruit photos are nice touches there. Nice yellow seat sitting nook in the corner of the room for sims to enjoy resting having a read of a book from the bookcase and enjoy watching tv. The yellow coloured fireplace will keep the room warm. The sunfkowers picture on the walls of the room look so very nice! The sunflowers on the dresser are very sunny and nice for sims to see when they come to get dressed or look into the mirror.
    The yellow and brown colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! The layout of the room is very nice! The sunflowers theme looks so very nice how you have used the yellow colour, flowers and pictures in the room! It is a very nice bedroom :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    The Sunflower Room is very beautiful, such a happy and cheerful looking room. Really love the wall textures you've used, they work so well with the yellow :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited October 2015
    The Sunflower Room is so pretty! :smiley:
    I like the design, very beautiful and really reflect the sunflower color very well! The sunflower photos are a very pretty touch! Love the MOO between the bed and the cabinets (or counters) to make a bed frame, amazing idea!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow, @masajo, @RyeCris16 and @Nejioranaid! It makes me so happy to read your kind comments! Hope you're all having an amazing week! <3:blush:
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all having an amazing week! <3

I still haven't created a new build, but I'm here to share another room for the One Room, One Week, One Theme. This week's challenge: a dining room for royalty.

Royal Dining Room (or search for me in the gallery: vepeixoto03).

3_zps6vx8xzgw.png

1_zps4h1xhgk6.png

2_zpsxzhnxc4a.png

4_zpsd8otzdfs.png

5_zpsncokhl1b.png

6_zpswsfip1o7.png
  • Options
    Royal Dining Room is such a very nice room for the royalty to enjoy dining there! :) The layout and furnishing of the room is so very nice! Very nice wall paneling and the brown and green colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The bay window sitting alcove is very nice! It looks very nice how the curtains are placed there, and the stools look nice along the curved edge. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in on to them through the windows whilst sitting resting there after a meal. The dining table looks very nice placed in the middle of the room. It looks so nice how the table is set with the crockery and cutlery at each dining chair. The type of chairs placed there looks nice. The lights look nice either sides of the flowers in the middle of the table. The flowers on the dining table, bar counter and fireplace ledge are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meal. Very nice fireplace nook! The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the fireplace and the green colour of them complements with the brown colour of the room. It looks nice how the columns are used in the nooks. The candles on the fireplace ledge and the pictures on the walls add nice touches in the room. The patterned floor rug under the table adds a very nice look in the room. Very nice bar nook! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The bottles are a nice touch on the bar area wall. The waiter statue in the corner is great! It looks nice how he is holding flowers on the plate. The type of and placement of the wall lights in the room looks very nice.
    It is a very nice room for the Prince and Princess to eating a delicious meal in! The furnishing of the room is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @nejioranaid, and I'm sorry for the late reply! Hope you're having a nice week! <3

I'm here to share another room I created for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge. This week's challenge is to create a nursery for triplets and this is what I came up with (the pictures are not CC and will work fine in your game :)):

Triplets Nursery (or search for me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

11-04-15_7-25-56nbspPM_zpspgteqwxt.png

11-04-15_7-27-47nbspPM_zps88nzknot.png

11-04-15_7-29-49nbspPM_zpsxkvjbyj2.png

11-04-15_7-30-02nbspPM_zpsmwtning6.png

11-04-15_7-25-38nbspPM_zpsdsyxc49s.png
  • Options
    Triplets Nursery is such a very cute room! :) The green and yellow colour scheme of the room looks so very nice, and is very calming and restful for the little children whilst they are sleeping in the room. The sheep and teddy pictures on the walls are so very cute! They are very special and nice touches in the room! It is great how you used the tutorial to create them without them being cc. The bassinets nook is very nice! It looks nice how the bassinets area is separated off using the spandrels. The sheep pictures on the cot wall and the giraffe beside the cots are very cute for the little babies to see when in their bassinets. The snowflake garland is pretty on the wall there. Very nice armchair sitting nook there for the parents to enjoy sitting resting there watching their little children whilst asleep or to read a book from the bookcase to them. The three birth certificates look very nice placed on the wall! The wall pattern in the room looks very nice. It looks very creatively nice how you have created the cot with the heart teddy in it! It looks great! The teddy and deer in the cot and beside it looks cute! The wall lights complement wall with the wall pattern. The changing table is very creatively nice too! The cabinets look nice how they are placed there, and the toiletries on the table and the tissues and bottle on the shelf are nice touches there. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting alcove. The Sims will enjoy sitting there with their little children watching tv. The tissues on the corner table are a great home touch and the flowers look pretty. The toys look great on the upper shelves.
    The room is so very nice! The cute wall pictures look so very nice in the room! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A charming Nursery love the soft green and the cute picture with everything a mother could want for her new brood . :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 pretty rooms! The royal dining room is stunning! You have managed to create a luxurious feel with the decor and the furnitures! The nursery is adorable! Love the soft green colour and the cute decor items. Will be adding both the rooms to my favourite. <3<3
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you for always stopping by and leaving me such kind comments! Happy simming! <3

@follyfoot thank you, I'm so happy you like the room! I love using soft green and yellow for nurseries! Happy simming! <3

@yanti68 I'm happy you like the rooms, I had a lot of fun decorating both of them! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're having a lovely week! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Your triplets nursery is ADORABLE! <3 Downloaded!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Sunflower bedroom is so pretty! I love it! The Royal Dinning room is beautifully done, and the nursery is so adorable! I love the color scheme you went with! Perfect! Three outstanding rooms!!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Triplets Nursery is so cute and gorgeous, really love the moo'd cot and changing table and the soft palette is beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    I am your new biggest fan! I started looking at your thread from start to finish and LOVE everything! Thanks for sharing your amazing creations with us I am planning on using many of your homes/rooms for some of my upcoming game-play!