Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your moderns are always delightful - great architecture and lovely interiors but my favourite has to be the tudor style mansion! WOW! Gorgeous architecture and landscaping! Well done! Will be adding both to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3 Not much time these days to play sims.
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Thank you so much dear @rosemow, @masajo, @Nellythekidd, @follyfoot, @wrathofcath and @yanti68 for your wonderful comments, it made me so happy to know you liked my new homes! I hope you are having a great week! <3
  • Options
    ivanzdueivanzdue Posts: 92 Member
    Hello, I liked so much your new houses. ;)
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I love both your new builds but that Tudor mansion is Tudor mansion perfection! <3 Your landscaping is so beautiful as well! Wonderful work as always! Happy Holidays to you and your family!! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you so much @lisa17ann, Happy Holidays!! ❤
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Merry Christmas, dear Veronica! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on your latest builds instead so it won't be tiring. :)

The Whittaker's Mansion is such a gorgeous and cozy Tudor mansion build! :smiley:
    I really love your architecture, so very complex and love that charming design, very rustic as well! I also adore the roofing work, I like the dormers. Your landscaping is so pretty! Very beautiful gardens and I also love the water feature! The backyard is so pretty as well, especially the greenhouse. And your interior, gorgeous! Love the charming color scheme! The living room is so beautifully done, and the garage is so creative!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Blue Modern is a fantastic modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so fabulous! I really love some rustic feel and very sleek design! The flowerbed is a beautiful touch too! I also adore the roofing. Your landscaping is so very pretty! I really love the water fountains out front. Very wonderful modern landscape too! I also adore the backyard and the decked patio. The balcony above the patio is a great touch as well! And your interior, fantastic! I love how you stuck with a blue color scheme. Beautiful bedrooms as well and I also like the dining area.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    @RyeCris16 Thank you so much, Rye! I'm happy you liked my builds. Have a wonderful Christmas day!
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow I missed a heap of gorgeous builds whilst I was away of yours! Beautiful and thanks for sharing!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!