Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TheSims3.com Undergoing Maintenance

Comments

• Options
    whitepawn23whitepawn23 Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2016
    The exchange is still broken. When clicking on individual items, blank page is all that loads.

The same goes for My Studio accessed from My Page. All creations loaded to the exchange show as blank page when clicked on.

DTQ5cJt.jpg
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    having the same issue, can't access my studio at all (and i need those pictures for my legacy family tree, before the site auto-deletes them for not having any downloads/recs).

really hope someone fixes this soon!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    whitepawn23whitepawn23 Posts: 308 Member
    That's actually an older post, the moderator was trying to redirect here. And ya, it's still broken. My Studio items, Creator page, and individual details of any exchange item I click on still shows up blank.

Can we at least get an ETA on this from someone in the know on the maintenance?
  • Options
    That's actually an older post, the moderator was trying to redirect here. And ya, it's still broken. My Studio items, Creator page, and individual details of any exchange item I click on still shows up blank.

Can we at least get an ETA on this from someone in the know on the maintenance?

And some store purchases are bugged too... I just bought a "St. Patrick's Bunny" badge, and it's showing as bought, but does not appears in my owned store badges...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    blazeusmc99blazeusmc99 Posts: 8 New Member
    11 June 2016: We are still unable to view details on the exchange, this includes all of our own uploads within our studio. It is showing a blank page. When do you think you will get this issue fixed?
  • Options
    joujoujoujou Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, i've been having an issue lately and i hope someone can answer me. So, my sim has had a child with someone, but they're a maxed out romantic interest, so their relationship is 100% (don't really know how to explain this lol ;P). Anyway, the sim that mine is dating is for sure single. I've already asked him. But for some reason we can't become an item at all. I want to date and marry him and have a real family with more children but i can't! :( Idk what the problem is or how to fix it. Please help, thank you!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    joujou wrote: »
    Hi, i've been having an issue lately and i hope someone can answer me. So, my sim has had a child with someone, but they're a maxed out romantic interest, so their relationship is 100% (don't really know how to explain this lol ;P). Anyway, the sim that mine is dating is for sure single. I've already asked him. But for some reason we can't become an item at all. I want to date and marry him and have a real family with more children but i can't! :( Idk what the problem is or how to fix it. Please help, thank you!

I started a new thread for you to post your question in as this thread is for a different issue.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890425/question-from-joujou#latest

Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    hasan1991hasan1991 Posts: 8 New Member
    is anyone having problems logging in for the past three days i have to keep changing my password to access the sims 3 webpage
  • Options
    hasan1991 wrote: »
    is anyone having problems logging in for the past three days i have to keep changing my password to access the sims 3 webpage

I couldn't log in during the "maintenance", but logging in isn't an issue anymore...
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    im still having problems i had changed my passwords a few times because it keeps coming up with this Invalid Login Information. Please try again. i have the right password i have no idea why i have to keep changing my password to access the sims 3 store
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Tomorrow is Sunday so I assume another day of no exchange fix :'( I have patterns to upload and a uploaded sim still floating in the netherworld.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    The welcome page of the Launcher is just blank and I'm unable to login to the game.

This ^^

I even contacted a live chat rep who went through the process of changing my password, and I still couldn't log in to the launcher. Apparently downloading from your store now requires a launcher login (I don't recall that from before, but maybe it's always been like that), so I can't fix some improperly installed items. The logon problem indicates a problem with logon servers, as well as anything else going on.
  • Options
    shobiz1shobiz1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi All

This is the first time posting in this forum. I am also getting the blank screen when I try to select a sim to view. Sadly I don't see any good ending in the near future. Hope my prediction is wrong.
  • Options
    shobiz1shobiz1 Posts: 2 New Member
    FYI
    I just looked at the time stamp on my last comment. It wrongly states 1:35PM. Should be 9:35AM.

Strange
  • Options
    fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2016
    You've always needed the launcher to download from the store. I've just downloaded something from my purchases history - while it took a little longer for the launcher to come up, it eventually did with the new item listed in the downloads tab. I didn't need to be logged in through the launcher though, just through the website.
    Firby nurbs!
  • Options
    The welcome page of the Launcher is just blank and I'm unable to login to the game.

This ^^

I even contacted a live chat rep who went through the process of changing my password, and I still couldn't log in to the launcher. Apparently downloading from your store now requires a launcher login (I don't recall that from before, but maybe it's always been like that), so I can't fix some improperly installed items. The logon problem indicates a problem with logon servers, as well as anything else going on.

i went through the same process they told me to change my password it only works for about 30mins-1hr before i need to change it again
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I was hoping I'd never had to use this again, but it sounds like it's time to take out the old "The Exchange Is Borked!" clickable sig...

*sigh* :disappointed:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Ah, EA. Time to resurrect the saying, "If it ain't broke.... it will be."
  • Options

This ^^

i went through the same process they told me to change my password it only works for about 30mins-1hr before i need to change it again

Well, the welcome page is only a compilations of adds, and many of them are TS4's adds.And it does not prevent you to play...
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @SimGuruDrake if it helps to find the bug, please note in whitepawn23's pic there is no click tab for my page and there are white boxes around my cart etc.
  • Options
    fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    EA at work:

2uo16km.jpg
    Firby nurbs!
  • Options
    fxchrfxchr wrote: »
    EA at work:

2uo16km.jpg

lol!!!
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Lexers615 wrote: »

This ^^

Well, the welcome page is only a compilations of adds, and many of them are TS4's adds.And it does not prevent you to play...

i log into sims 3 on my game aswell so yes it does if i have to keep changing my password. to download stuff i already have
  • Options
    loriburcherloriburcher Posts: 38 Member
    Sunday afternoon ......Exchange still NOT working.