Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2016
    @CravenLestat Thank you! It has now been faved, rec'd and downloaded (love that you've made it heart shaped!) ^_^ hope the food was delicious.

You definitely should, would love to see that :).
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    SoulfienSoulfien Posts: 77 Member
    edited June 2016
    My family installed an above ground pool with a view.

There's Katniss taking a dip
    Screenshot_96.jpg

Screenshot_97.jpg

Screenshot_98.jpg

Screenshot_99.jpg

Screenshot_100.jpg

Screenshot_101.jpg

Screenshot_102.jpg

I can't show you the other two screen captures because Katniss is a dare devil. She took off all her clothes and started diving naked. I don't use censors in my game. I find them distracting.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Winter is happening in Middle Earth! This is what a snowy Shire looks like.

Screenshot-102_zpshv2ky1tl.jpg

Rantidev has continued Nectar Making.

Screenshot-101_zpstpvk1z0r.jpg

The Imaginary Friend moved out! Stewart aged up to a young adult. He looks pretty sinister. I'll take a pic of him next time I play. He's got the Alchemy Artisan lifetime wish. Woo! I've never actually completed it before, even though I've played with alchemy countless times.

The family dog, Menice, aged up to an elder. *sniff*

My updates will probably continue to be infrequent because of the Dine Out game pack releasing soon for the Sims 4. #excited

• Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @PalmArrow
    thank you so much. I really liked reading the update. I like having my farm/nectar making Sims start from scratch too and work their way up. I added skill books to the RV library as well for that very reason :)

@bleedingbanshe great pics

@KatNip Kalila is cute!

@bekkasan thank you

@jillbg great pics as always!

thanks everyone for the compliments on Marsy and Sapphire's house!

@lasummerb
    Just saw this post! Thank you! I take that ask a compliment. ;)
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    @PalmArrow Haha yeah, it's Silverhollow found here
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @all Great stuff! I love the night club. I won't be tagging and commenting because I'm too tired today.

@texansky I recall those pictures! If Emmy dates Kriss, their first girl will be Sarah Joy. By the way, do you have Sara available for download? Since they might adopt a baby, I can use Sara's DNA in it. XD

--- x --- x ---

A quick update now.
    Yesterday I played with my Twinbrook family. Jeremy (Kyle's son) and Aidan (Molly's son).

Screenshot-181.jpg

Jeremy is a firefighter.

Screenshot-267.jpg

Aidan is a Ghost Hunter. When Jeremy stops working, I give Aidan full attention.

Screenshot-14.jpg

Another person from Twinbrook joined them. Aisha Sekemoto is living with them. They ended up moving to a bigger house.
    She was Jeremy's first romance, but I was ready to set her up with Aidan if it was necessary.

Screenshot-204.jpg

Needless to say who is her boyfriend now.

Screenshot-219.jpg

Aisha joined the medical career and became friends with Cho Sonwhun and I tried to help Aidan to be with her (Cho would become an adult, but I sort of reseted her age). However, she refused their first kiss! That made both me and Aidan upset. He asked her to be friends and since she's got commitment issues, that's not a big deal.

Screenshot-327.jpg

Due to that, I created a new sim to be Aidan's girlfriend. I named her Aida, but come on! Aidan dates Aida! That sounds horrible! I'll change that. Her original name was Ida Vlinorman because of a character from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

She used to live in the medieval times. I added her remains to their backyard, so she could haunt them. Perhaps, I should have added her as a ghost (since I have supernatural) to a house as if she's a poltergeist and create a different situation in which I pretend he's dealing with a ghost, falls in love and decides to invite her to move in. I'll take new pictures to explore this new scenario.

Screenshot-289.jpg

I also changed Aisha's hair color. She's Jeremy's fourth girlfriend! (I'm considering his romances in alternative universes, his high-school crush Kylie Langerak, then his gay-romance with Nathan Martinez and the last one was Melinda in Midnight Hollow).
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @thuggishsplicer: too many romances for me to keep up with
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @texansky -Great pictures!
    @CravenLestat -Great patterns!
    @Kylieb191 -Great picture!
    @BrittanyChick22 -I hope to make a few videos.
    @R3B3CKVH -Great pictures!I've got tons of CC in my game.Great update!
    @KatNip -Hi there!Great update!
    @MamaSimTee -Welcome back!
    @Soulfien -Great pictures!
    @cheesetruck -Great update!
    Here's my update.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Summer-1551.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up and ready for the day early.
    26338091955_474e175519.jpg
    26312114616_7459c96faf.jpg
    They moved some of their furniture into their house after breakfast.
    25733202954_7ec78e6f16.jpg
    They both decided to spend a few hours studying skills until it was time for work.
    25735296033_0f0a6f3b84.jpg
    It was 5:30 in the evening when they got ready and started leaving for work.
    26312099726_9ee2af86a5.jpg
    26338068325_e8ce34e61c.jpg
    They got off work at 10PM and went to bed soon after.
    26245653002_0b8387bbf4.jpg
    The Jankowskys both ate leftovers for dinner before getting to bed and failed to notice their food had gone bad.
    26065174780_ea134c93a0.jpg
    25735278733_0eaf3f80ef.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    Bad news! Pets and sims family trees were starting to get a little... wonky, to say the least. D:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Kylieb191 Here is Fran Foofaraw from Bustin Out,I kept her playful personality intact

Screenshot-3124_zpsu2uyj7qw.jpg

ecba223b-2c7c-45da-bdd7-40e051b81b35_zpsj7ozm7jq.jpg

Party animal like her bio so of course she danced on a table. :D

Screenshot-3130_zpsc2vnojkz.jpg

And had to take one parting shot for @KevinL5275

Screenshot-3139_zpsimb3wpoc.jpg

FF_zpsfdfxnfqr.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    She seems like a nice girl. :) O:)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Rabbit and Hatter had their birthdays, and soon will be starting grade school. Well, Hatter will anyway. Rabbit has shown a fondness for sports. Since the boat house has been getting a little cramped Eric and Alice sat down and talked with Rabbit and Hatter about maybe going to a boarding school. Rabbit decided she wanted to go to one that focuses on sports. In fact, in her last letter home she was excited about throwing a field goal, or maybe it was a home run. Rabbit wasn't exactly sure. Her parents didn't have any idea what game Rabbit was talking about since you don't throw home runs or field goals.

On the home front, Eric hit it off famously with a member of the paparazzi. Or maybe infamously. After a few clandestine dates she moved in with the Liddles. while Alice was well aware of what was going on, there was nothing she could do about it. The problem eventually solved it's self when Eric's mistress decided to go swimming after a four hour long workout. Then promptly drowned only five feet away from the latter to climb back onto the boat. Unfortunately this happened right in front of young Hatter Liddle. She's started seeing a therapist to work through this. Which is one reason why she isn't going to the boarding school Hatter had wanted to attend.

Hatter has been working through the grief and horror with the help of her best friend Puzzle Liddle. Which is another thing that concerns her parents. Puzzle after all is a doll Uncle Gregory sent Hatter when she was a baby. Hatter has been seen having one sided pillow fights (and losing some of them) and playing tag with no one, although she claims Puzzle is playing with her. Hatter also claims Puzzle baked her cookies, which alarmed Eric greatly since there really was a tray of freshly baked cookies.

Oh, and Alice has found herself pregnant yet again. She's rather concerned about this since not only has she not touched a man in that way since Doormouse's conception, but she actually had her ovaries removed.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited June 2016
    In addition to owning a resort and working as a event planner, now Marseille is a blogger. She started a new lifestyle blog called "WooHoo &The City". All about the singles life, dating, relationships, fashion, clubbing, travel, work, and personal goals.
    HF8jwWc.png

cMeZRez.png
    XNc7uwG.png
    Marsy had a late party the night before at her father's club and she needs her caffeine fix the next morning.

Ihz86OC.png
    I added a vanity to Marsy's bedroom.

uMAyuo8.png
    Her current boyfriend, Mike Monroe and NFL player.

dAp8URM.png
    Marsy waits for Mike to come inside

OsGL6bZ.png
    Marsy usually catches up on social media in the morning

tlV5rQb.png
    5uEUnNN.png
    Sapphire and Marseille eat cheese steak sandwiches for dinner.

bGyDHhq.png
    Marseille is having a benefit for the design school at her father's venue.
    SN, I've always liked this outfit and wanted one of my Sims to wear it to the club.

U64Izq0.png
    h0AEILH.png
    hhQv2ug.png
    Qv00ogj.png
    WGB979v.png
    And no I did not dress Briah like that, that was all EA. I was too lazy to change her clothes.

3ND89py.png
    VDgQweB.png
    7RJFuAN.png
    nqf0y1Q.png
    JH7e7RP.png
    wyyOqRt.png
    lpYJeXN.png
    PlUfxle.png

What I'm doing with Marseille is that her parties are basically part of her job as an event planner (custom career). Since she owns the resort, it's not like there's something for her to do everyday, so she needed a regular job. She's only had two serious boyfriends since college. I want her to date around more and have fun before she settles and gets married. I love Mike for Marsy, but I plan on having her date other men around town and out of town.
    I had a lot of fun playing the singles life with Reagan three years ago and Marsy is an out-going fun girl. She has the social butterfly trait, so she loves being around her friends and having parties. So, you'll see a lot more of Marseille. I was writing a mini story for her on Instagram last summer, but I stopped. I'll post some of those old pics that shows her previous relationship with her ex Corey.

Great updates everyone. Happy Simming!

@DesiKnight07
    Post edited by lasummerb on
  • Options
    @lasummerb Very nice :p your update gets 90 points out of 100. -5 points cause all your guys are still alive even after that accidental fire I didn't start. and -5 points for the barkeep wearing blue guyshadow with white hair. :(

So who is the lovely lady with white hair who looks like storm from X-men :love: She seems to be quite lonely..if my math is correct there are 5 guys there and 7 ladies meaning my sim was at the wrong club.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »

3ND89py.png

Cue comment from @KevinL5275 in 3...............2..................1................ :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Emorrill :o Why are you up so late.You normally are not on this late.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Emorrill :o Why are you up so late.You normally are not on this late.

Late? *checks time* Holy fluke, when did it get to be ten till midnight?! I thought it was around 8pm.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Rabbit and Hatter had their birthdays, and soon will be starting grade school. Well, Hatter will anyway. Rabbit has shown a fondness for sports. Since the boat house has been getting a little cramped Eric and Alice sat down and talked with Rabbit and Hatter about maybe going to a boarding school. Rabbit decided she wanted to go to one that focuses on sports. In fact, in her last letter home she was excited about throwing a field goal, or maybe it was a home run. Rabbit wasn't exactly sure. Her parents didn't have any idea what game Rabbit was talking about since you don't throw home runs or field goals.

On the home front, Eric hit it off famously with a member of the paparazzi. Or maybe infamously. After a few clandestine dates she moved in with the Liddles. while Alice was well aware of what was going on, there was nothing she could do about it. The problem eventually solved it's self when Eric's mistress decided to go swimming after a four hour long workout. Then promptly drowned only five feet away from the latter to climb back onto the boat. Unfortunately this happened right in front of young Hatter Liddle. She's started seeing a therapist to work through this. Which is one reason why she isn't going to the boarding school Hatter had wanted to attend.

Hatter has been working through the grief and horror with the help of her best friend Puzzle Liddle. Which is another thing that concerns her parents. Puzzle after all is a doll Uncle Gregory sent Hatter when she was a baby. Hatter has been seen having one sided pillow fights (and losing some of them) and playing tag with no one, although she claims Puzzle is playing with her. Hatter also claims Puzzle baked her cookies, which alarmed Eric greatly since there really was a tray of freshly baked cookies.

Oh, and Alice has found herself pregnant yet again. She's rather concerned about this since not only has she not touched a man in that way since Doormouse's conception, but she actually had her ovaries removed.

@Faerie197 I wish for your way with words. I'm more likely stick my foot in my mouth than put one foot in front of the other.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

@Faerie197 I wish for your way with words. I'm more likely stick my foot in my mouth than put one foot in front of the other.

It helps that I do a lot of writing. Mostly short stories set in my own superhero setting. Although I've written some high fantasy, urban fantasy, and the occasional whimsical tale.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lasummerb Great pictures again :smile:

You have some of the best looking Sims on here at the moment and I always love seeing your updates :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    It's Leisure Day in Riverview. My household's garden has begun to take shape.
    2uj31hd.jpg

Miranda, Stevie and Gary visit the summer festival at The Cannery.
    2qc3v37.jpg

Miranda and Gary decide to take part in the hot dog-eating contest. "Mmm, hot dogs," Miranda is thinking.
    2j5ifpt.jpg

But Gary doesn't like it. He sees cooking as a form of art; food should be prepared and eaten with respect. Although he's hungry, he gives up and goes away.
    33mo5k2.jpg

"Don't be such a food snob, Gary!" Miranda says. She wins the contest and gets a week's supply of hot dogs.
    3022t7c.jpg

She tries rollerskating later, but it doesn't go nearly as well.
    2ltq076.jpg

As the evening starts to fall, Gary approaches Miranda a little awkwardly.
    "Um... I've been offered an opportunity at work. If I dine there with a friend outside my work hours, I'll be nearer to my first promotion. So... would you... it's not a date, of course."
    "Of course not!" Miranda quickly says. "Because that would be yucky!"
    29zd1z8.jpg

Gary is a little taken aback at the "yucky", but he adds:
    "And I would really like to show you that food can be a work of art. So, what do you say?"
    "Yes, please!"
    6865pe.jpg

So they spend a pleasant evening at the Bistro. It's Totally Not A Date, but they have a very good time and the food is delicious.
    2dmc8z7.jpg

The next morning - a Sunday - the garden is almost grown.
    iz24w2.jpg

Stevie goes to the consignment shop in town.
    e8ls3m.jpg

She and Miranda had harvested some crops at the Nectary. The fruit is all stored for future nectar-making, but Stevie now consigns most of the vegetables.
    358p3cj.jpg

While Gary is at work, Miranda and Stevie brave the afternoon rain, because the garden needs weeding.
    2s7hzf4.jpg

While they are working, they get good news: all of the vegetables Stevie consigned have been sold. They earn their first 69 simoleons, and both girls get promoted in their self-employed gardener jobs.
    1z32o39.jpg

But working outside in the rain is risky: Stevie is feeling ill and has to go inside and warm herself.
    20hwtub.jpg

Time for entertaining guests! Penny, Tilly, and Tilly's fiance Don Lothario are coming for dinner. Look at Don's glowing eyes! It seems that womanising is not his only dark secret.
    295pslz.jpg

Don has the Attractive Company thought cloud... but is it for his fiancee, or for one of the other ladies present? Miranda's mother Penny is the one standing closest to him.
    33mbbeo.jpg

Stevie and Miranda have a short, panicked conversation.
    "Did you know he was a vampire? Do vampires even eat autumn salad?"
    "Well, he'll have to! We're not going to offer him any blood!"
    2mdjqjm.jpg

Don doesn't touch the autumn salad but, thankfully, doesn't attack anyone either.
    213klcp.jpg

Miranda's mum inspects the interior decorating.
    "Hmm, it's almost shabby chic! Well, I don't know about the chic, but it's certainly shabby, ha ha! Such fun!"
    66vtqw.jpg

And Don definitely is interested in Penny. During all this, Gary comes home from work and sits down to eat. He is too tired to even notice how awkward this dinner has been.
    13z8qcw.jpg

But now that it's over, there is a harvest to look forward to tomorrow!
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    So many updates! I feel bad as I haven't been able to get on here to read updates lately as I've been unwell, but plan to dedicate some time to reading them this evening. Hopefully I'll be able to bring myself up to speed here shortly! Hope everyone has had some great simming moments!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    MiyuEmi wrote: »
    So many updates! I feel bad as I haven't been able to get on here to read updates lately as I've been unwell, but plan to dedicate some time to reading them this evening. Hopefully I'll be able to bring myself up to speed here shortly! Hope everyone has had some great simming moments!

I know what you mean it's so easy to fall behind here, at least there is always something to read, get well soon :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SoulfienSoulfien Posts: 77 Member
    edited June 2016
    @lasummerb I've decided to get University Life... The extra content looks like a lot of fun from what I can see in your screenshots. Your screens are as lovely as ever! I need to do something... Appaloosa Plains is just dull... It's my favorite town, but the saloon is way too small for any fun. I need to look into buying a night club. I don't have Showtime so I'll have to build one from scratch. My Sims need a place to party! I've been working them way too hard in the crafting basement level :) Okay, I'm rambling... time for work! Take care!
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2016
    @CravenLestat
    It is completely your fault that every time I see a decent looking townie I want to dress them up and take pictures. That's not creepy at all. :wink:

@TadOlson
    Thanks for the mention. I want to get more, but not sure how much CC is too much CC. LOL.

@lasummerb
    :heart: I know you shared the link before, but where did you get all of those gorgeous partitions. I looked through 35 pages at TSR (without a membership mind you) trying to find them, but no luck. Also, how are you getting such awesome pics with walls up- are the rooms in your sim house, completely massive?

@Kylieb191
    :heart: It's a small CC world, after all. Thanks! 2 rooms down, and the whole rest of the house to go! :smiley:

@PalmArrow
    :lol: I have no idea why the alien is dressed like that LOL. It's not MY alien, just one that showed up on my sim's front porch. I noticed her clothes too, but I just thought she was trying to blend in.

I think it's Garfield.. I'm giving away my age here, but it looks like one they used to make in the 80's. My older sister had one on her car. I completely cracked up when I saw it. Is that what they call an Easter Egg?

garfield_window_cling.jpg
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top