Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @thesealofthesims oh no worries ^^ The Drifter Challenge is a continuous challenge (a new house gets released every month) where you first demolish all of the worlds and then build them up house by house, each house has it's own rules and goals you must complete ^^ in almost every house you start with 0 simoleons. I just completed the first house where your only goal is to build a house worth 30k before your founder dies (oh, a part of the challenge is that you can only control 1 sim). The heir continues in the next house. I think the goals are to build a house worth 40k and complete some aspiration I'm not sure :)

EDIT: Here's the link https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/818109/the-drifter-challenge-main-page/p1

It's highly addicting xD

@Julyvee94 .. wow does that look cool!!! I adore doing challenges!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @thesealofthesims that's cool as well ^^ I meam everyone prefers different things and that's fine :) I like reading craft stories as well ^^ I even write them sometimes

@lisabee2 then you will love this one :) I can only recommend it
  • Options
    @thesealofthesims Very good eye .. spent a good long time in discussion with my simmer friends on what a princess would wear .. ;)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    Hi guys, I'm back with another chapter :) I'm starting to really have fun with this again (I had some boring, exposition-y chapters to get over but now action's starting to happen again yaaaay! So, without further ado, read it here!

5000_zpsghldrslv.png
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @RipuAncestor Omg, I love that sim and her pose! I love it! I want it, but it's not mine to have, so... XD
    @gnasling Yay! New chapter!
    @thesealofthesims Aw. I don't like killing spiders either, but... I don't want them in my room, either... :\ I'm a VERY territorial person (much like a dog...), and what's mine is mine unless I say otherwise. Then, it's only to be shared with who I say.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    RebornMonsterRebornMonster Posts: 552 Member
    @hellohannah2 Hey! Welcome back! :grin: I never did finish reading your story. I really need to get back to it one of these days. :dizzy:

@ValoisFulcanelli OH NO!!! I GOT DISTRACTED AND NEVER WENT BACK AND DID THE TUMBLR THING!!! I'm gonna do that right now (like before I post this!!)

I swear that if I EVER get dropped into a sim game I pray to god that it's one of yours. <3 I'd have no limit to how I could live my life. Heck - I'd probably live a fuller life that way. :sweat_smile:

I'll try to remember to drop a "Hey" from time to time if I disappear again. :heart: I always feel like such a bother when I message people

@mastressalita :cold_sweat: That's an absolutely terrifying thought... Now I'm going to have a complex worrying about people being dead :bawling:

I hope you like what I've been doing so far. I probably should have just done an exact rebuild :sweat_smile: but I just couldn't get the bay windows to look good/right without the one window I'd used, so I figured I'd just fix everything that bothered me about that build. :smile: I have to admit it's really really hard to fill walls without any CC, but I promise I'll figure something out. Besides, that's "decorating" stuff anyway, so probably not something you need. lol I have been really happy to just be back in the game again, even if I can't get at my legacy stuff right now.

BTW: I didn't know you had a tumblr! I followed you today, and tagged you in the posts about the build so you'd see them. :grin:

OOooh! farmhouse build!! That sounds like fun too!

Oh my goodness, my CC is giving me no end of trouble. I figured (since I had to re-install it all anyway) that I'd go ahead and set up CC Magic while I was at it - but my game crashes before it even begins to load (even though I had CC Magic set to only load the "legacy" files, which were my NRAAS mods... Which reminds me... Those aren't supposed to be in there so maybe that's why it's not working. :confounded: I guess I'll have to figure that out. :cold_sweat:

@ra3rei :blush: thank you for all your kind words. I know how that goes (loosing a legacy you've been reading...) I would do illegal things to be able to find that first legacies I read that got me started down this path... :cry: If you ever come across a legacy that's all about this guy who WANTS to be abducted but never is (the author had a glitch that for some reason he NEVER did get abducted, he ended up adopting a kid I think.) :pensive:

@SilentWolf101 *hugs* Hey, I hope your stress got all figured out. <3

Lol, it's so great that you say you're territorial like a dog - I always say I must have been a dog in my past life because I like to be patted and I also get the urge to bite people that I like. Normally I just bite my boyfriend, but he teases me about it. :yum: I totally know what you mean about spiders too. Any bug is totally cool as long as it stays outside. I'll even let beetles be and I am irrationally terrified of beetles of all kinds. But, if they're in my house I kill without remorse... well, without much remorse...

I do worry that after all the spiders I've killed in my life (I was the designated spider killer as a kid because I was the only one who wasn't afraid of them, lol) that if they ever had an uprising I'm totally on their hit list for war crimes. lol

@thesealofthesims *Waves* HEY! I saw you were posted on your other story online since I last spoke with you. I haven't played the game so I'm not sure if I'd be able to follow it, so I haven't started reading it yet, but congrats none-the-less!! I'm sorry to hear that your sims game is miss-behaving on you. If it's getting really bad you might need to get a fresh save file. Especially with EA story progression sometimes the files just get too glitchy and bloated the longer it's played. I hope that's not the case and it goes away for you though!

Thanks, :smile:
    Honestly life's been alright. I started a new job that I'm enjoying and is paying me pretty well. My boyfriend bought a new car - a Prius - so our issues with the truck we were borrowing breaking down and overheating and guzzling gas are all gone. :smile: I just... I have meltdowns sometimes. What can I say, I'm high-maintenance. :sweat_smile:

I'd appreciate it if you do decide to read the novel - but please don't feel pressured. It's very adult - like it puts my sims story to shame and my sims story had an age verification when it was on blogger. I've just asked for people's advice for it several times on here, so I figured it was only fair I shared that it was sort-of published. :yum:

@SilverDaybreak huh... Well, my EA ID is LilCutieMonster on the gallery, but I don't show up when I try to search for myself... I don't have the game installed right now, so maybe that breaks everything I made off of the Gallery... Idk. Sorry. :sweat: Thank you though, and yes I've been doing better the last week. :heart:
    Gen1Banner.png
  • Options
    Whew. Got the replies done at least. Now I don't have enough time to really get much done on the build, but I did get a little more progress done on my next novel chapter. I'm having a hard time with a conversation between two characters who just aren't big talkers... I mean, that's fine in RL but it's just not interesting for reading/pacing purposes. :pensive: I'm just gonna have to keep tweeking it and hope it comes out the way I like it before Sunday - though nothing's set in stone. I completely reserve the right to go back and edit or completely re-post chapters in the future. :yum:
    Gen1Banner.png
  • Options

Just stopping in to say ... hope everyone is having a GREAT day! ( @Julyvee94 I have the challenge bookmarked :) )

[img][/img]hellollama_zpsvuuag84b.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @RebornMonster : I have one, but I do not use it for posting of any sort, I use it for Stories and Legacies Index purposes, hahaha (same with my Blogger account). Basically I have the Dashboard on it optimized to get my daily updates for those stories registered with the S&LI to add into my update roll each day, with lots of special filters set to get all the ads, reblogs, cc posts, and other stuff out (basically so I'm getting "just the stories" through my feed). But ya, feel free to tag me whenever. I am by no means a "pro" or a frequent user with it, though!

Now I feel bad about not having Supernatural... bah. One day I'll have all the EPs, but I don't really plan on buying any more until the Steam summer sale, since I use the Steam version of TS3 (considering my dislike of Origin, this was ideal for me anyway). I bought one new EP for my birthday in March, and that was Island Paradise, not because I plan to ever play in the world that comes with it (have heard too many horror stories about that) but because I wanted all the build/clothing objects that came with it for a certain story I've been working on behind the scenes for a while. But I'm really not all too particular. I just wanted something apartment like I can house a bunch of college kids when I reach a certain story arch where technically they will all be "in my household" but it will look like they are living in separate flats, so something like those apartments is really ideal. I tend to interior decorate bedrooms and such for the personality of characters as plopping down furniture and clutter objects isn't a problem for me, I just can't *build*. I was very meticulous about "designing" all the rooms for my Yandere Diaries families that I created and placed (I dunno, somehow doing so helped me get their character better) but I had to yank all the homes from ModTheSims (or just use ones already in Riverview) since I can't actually build a house from scratch. I love watching other people do it and I loooooooove looking at lot builds, but I just can't do it!

The only time I've ever had my game crash from cc was if I zoomed too close to specific Sims I had created and dropped into a world, which made it very obvious to me the problem; especially since I could strip said Sims to EA items and the problem would disappear. The funny thing is I've found that separately, each cc item worn by said Sim had no problem, but it seemed that particular combination of items together was a magic bullet. But I create my cc into handy mass packages that I can easily swap in and out for troubleshooting (except for script mods, obviously). So if I suspect a particular creator's hair, I'll just take out my CreatorX_hair.package and see if the problem persists, while leaving CreatorY_hair.package in place. This has been particularly handy working on my new story idea too, as it uses a lot of speciality cc I really don't need (or want) loading up in my other save files, so I just drop those into my Mod folder when I plan to load up that particular save, then swap them out one directory in the tree structure when I'm playing a different save (like Cat Chronicles) so the game won't load them.

And of course being a librarian I have this ridiculous .txt file of every piece of cc I have ever downloaded, the links, and which ones I currently have in my game. I like being able to track things back down. This is why I only take Sims or builds that are cc-free, because I want complete control over what the cc is, where it is from, and how I install it. If I get a separate download list of cc to use with a Sim or build I'm okay with that, but I refuse to take anything "pre-packaged" and will subsequently strip the file of the "add-ons" (weird? maybe, but my cataloger side has these OCD quirks about what and where I am putting these things, in case I need to track down/remove stuff!)

As far as script mods, I think the only time I ever had an issue was because I had inadvertantly grabbed an older version of the file, not realizing so; since I got into Sims 3 so late (after all the EPs were out) I guess I assumed all the mod files out there would be the "latest" ones. But I got one that I guess was for an earlier patch version of the game, however, the game actually knew and haulted even loading, giving me a popup telling me I had an outdated script mod. It wasn't too hard for me to swap in and out the five or so script mods I'd added that day to find the one that was causing that issue. Probably wouldn't hurt to just go back to Nraas' main site and grab fresh files from the latest version they have available, especially right after a clean install... and if you are on the Origin version, there is that "extra patch" and I haven't the slightest clue if that could be causing issues too. I know it has causes problems for other TS3 authors with their cc/mods, though (Daijahv who writes "Outbreak" being one of them... she actually used one of @ValoisFulcanelli 's builds in the zombie apocalypse world she's using in her planned sequel "Outbreak: Extinction" for next October... oh ya, and Mastress-Sim will be making an acting debut in that story, hahaha. I'm secretly hoping she becomes a zombie. ^_^;;;; )
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Aww, thank you! The pose is actually just her panicking because of a fire and me stopping time at a good moment. :)

Also holy science I just found out I've already been doing SimLit blogging for a year! How the time flies...
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @SilentWolf101 *hugs* Hey, I hope your stress got all figured out. <3

Lol, it's so great that you say you're territorial like a dog - I always say I must have been a dog in my past life because I like to be patted and I also get the urge to bite people that I like. Normally I just bite my boyfriend, but he teases me about it. :yum: I totally know what you mean about spiders too. Any bug is totally cool as long as it stays outside. I'll even let beetles be and I am irrationally terrified of beetles of all kinds. But, if they're in my house I kill without remorse... well, without much remorse...

I do worry that after all the spiders I've killed in my life (I was the designated spider killer as a kid because I was the only one who wasn't afraid of them, lol) that if they ever had an uprising I'm totally on their hit list for war crimes. lol

XD When I say territorial, it normally only extends to stuff that is physically mine. Therefore, only my room, my bag, and my chair are the ones that I'm very territorial of. Anywhere else in the house, spiders are generally safe with me. However, I am partially territorial over the rest of the house in the aspect that if somebody comes over to the house, I get very socially awkward, more so than when I'm in public, because the house just doesn't feel right anymore. Eventually, I warm up to them, but if that same person ever comes back over, then I'm socially awkward again. Even if it's a family member. If they're not in the house every day, or almost every day, then I get socially awkward every time they come over. XD If somebody I don't like passes me in the halls, I'll growl at them. Legitimately growl. Or if somebody does something I really don't like, I growl. When I'm mad at somebody I hate, then just imagine a girl with ears laid flat against her head and narrowed eyes.
    @SilentWolf101 Aww, thank you! The pose is actually just her panicking because of a fire and me stopping time at a good moment. :)

Also holy science I just found out I've already been doing SimLit blogging for a year! How the time flies...

Time surely does fly! And that is amazing. Now I have to try to find that magic moment... XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    *yawns* Good morning all you happy people. Well, I really blew my sleep schedule last night, and I blame that gaming contest I'm in.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, on another forum I'm on, they run a year-long gaming race. It used to be that it was just whoever could win the most games, but now we do a point system based on length and difficulty. Well, I thought I'd sneak in a few minutes of Fire Emblem: Awakening last night, and I know what the screen can do to your sleep schedule. Needless to say, I did it. But as I don't have a job yet, I guess it doesn't really matter. I could stay up to watch the sun rise, if it wouldn't keep the rest of the house up. I actually did that once.

@RipuAncestor: I wish I could write constantly like that, when the mood strikes, but I can't seem to write at home. Maybe it's because there's always someone buzzing around. Or maybe it's because I think of how our dog would always come and get me and ruin the mood. Oh, I miss that pooch. I'm not fond of killing things either, but I'm less fond of spiders. I don't mind some bugs those. When I'd see a ladybug in the house, I'd let it climb on my finger, and I'd take it outside and set it free. I probably wouldn't mind spiders too much, as long as they stay outside.

@Julyvee94: Well, I just made things up as I'd go along. I never really played with the idea of a story in mind, that is until I started sharing pictures here.

@lisabee2: I hope the game could accommodate. I know I was sometimes disappointed by the selections of outfits for my Sims in game. I know I don't like using CC, even store bought stuff, since I once had my game royally screwed up because of it.

@gnasling: Welcome back. :)

@SilentWolf101: I'm a bit that way myself. When I got my computer, I bought it to keep everyone else off it. Of course, my sister uses it, with or without my permission. She's gotten better about asking though.

@RebornMonster: I forgot you were also on FanFiction now. I have to say I was really flattered that you made an account just to follow me. Well, that's okay. I wouldn't force anyone to read if they don't understand. But if you'd like, I can help explain some of the fandom, if you're interested. I did take down my most recent Lost in Blue chapter, just to rework it. But I digress. Well, in all honesty, it's not misbehaving too badly. My toddler stretches though, the kid that Adam and Ayana had. Then some of the lots starting acting goofy - my custom Laundromat wouldn't let me wash clothes, I'd send one of my Sims out to a lot to do something, but he wouldn't do it. And it just started freaking me out. I don't even play with Story Progression on anymore. I think everyone is high-maintenance in their own way. It's not that I don't want to read. But even when I was reading Sims stuff here, it would take me a while. I didn't mean for it to be like that, but it happened. So, I'm sure I'll read, but I don't know when. :)

Well, don't put pressure on yourself to have it done by a certain time. Believe me, it doesn't help.

@lisabee2: Here's a llama, there's a llama. I know it's old, but just that picture reminded me of The Llama Song on YouTube.

Well, I've been trying to flesh out my Sims a little, adding stuff to them for my story. Hey, what works in game doesn't always translate well to the page. To that end, I'm writing up a character sheet that contains a brief bio of them. I really added a bit to Ayana Yuki, since we don't have much to go on with her in the game. I even went to Behind the Name to try and find Japanese names to use for the names of her parents. Well, with a name like hers and her appearance, I'd say how can she not be Japanese. I just hope I can stay true to how I've written her and all my Sims for that matter.
  • Options
    @thesealofthesims ... aargh .. the dreaded Llama song!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Hey guys, I have to work early in the morning again tomorrow (uhg. 4:30am shifts are gonna kill me) but I just wanted to say I've gotten some work done on the brownstone rebuild. Super excited about how it's going - though I'll have to take tomorrow off to be sure my chapter is edited and ready to post on Sunday for the novel. <3

If you want to see it, It's on tumblr

http://eternalrebirthmonster.tumblr.com/post/144684377082/unit-1-is-finished-for-the-brownstone-rebuild
    (there's 9 posts - so just hit next until it won't let you any more if you want to see all of them :heart: ) :kissing_heart:

By the way - when I get it done it will be available both from the exchange and an independent download and it is COMPLETELY CC FREE!! I don't have any mods or CC installed right now.
    Gen1Banner.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've had internet issues and slow inernet for a while and my browser started acting up in the middle of this.It kept me from wokring on my stories for a while since I couldn't be on my blog if the browser is acting up ot internet is crashing.
    I've been busy trying to get aging fixed in my game and here's the results so far.I wanted to get my age spans to be more realistic and it looks like I might've managed that.
    27141252535_2a6e0ee3ea_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options

Good Saturday morning to you all (or good what ever part of the day you are on LOL) .. just stopping by to share my latest installment of Snow and Prince Redux ... the wedding day has finally arrived! See you all later .. I am (unhappily) being drug off to a 3 year old's birthday party so I cannot stay :(

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/snow-and-prince-redux-2-the-wedding/

[img][/img]promo_zpsfnvzg7vw.jpg

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    Hello, lovely people. Happy weekend to you! :)

I've been hard at work in-game, because I wanted to bring you something special. After eight hours of eyeball-drying creation yesterday, it's finally done. Several of you liked my cc-heavy version of this, so I decided to remake it as a cc-free version. And, especially for @mastressalita, I specifically didn't use anything from the three EPs she doesn't have installed - Supernatural, Showtime, and Into the Future. I also didn't use any SP items. (You have no idea how hard it was to make this without using the gorgeous old books and scrolls available in Supernatural, Mastress!) :p

Here are a few preview shots:

veil_lib_banner.jpg

veil_lib01.jpg

veil_lib04.jpg

veil_lib06.jpg

veil_lib07.jpg

Download links (and more piccies) can be found on this post on my Tumblr. Hope you like it!
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    @ValoisFulcanelli magnificent build!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    @ValoisFulcanelli : You guys are spoiling me so much with these builds! (And making me feel so bad I don't have Supernatural... Bah, August, August! Steam has their big sale in August! When it comes to EA and their neverending stream of pricey content, I can't help but be frugal, hahaha...)

I cannot promise Mastress-Sim wouldn't try to live there despite the countless warnings it simply "can't be done." ^_~ "Next blogaversary guys, I've got a /waaaaaaaaaay/ better venue/..." Oh hey wait, the Stories and Legacies Index is a year old at the end of August... *rubs hands together in mischievous plotting*
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    @RebornMonster : I love that little storage nook under the stairs on that one unit in the apartments! Reminds me of this closet that opened into the area beneath the stairs in a house I lived in growing up, and I'd always go in there to binge-read, because no one ever looked for me there and it was super quiet. I had a bunch of spare spare pillows and blankets on the floor in there and had really turned that cubby in my secret fortress... I don't think anyone ever knew about it. ^_^

@ValoisFulcanelli : I have OMSP and use it all the time, but I'd never heard of that Decorator's Best Friend mod! That's one I am going to have to grab and add for sure!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    @lisabee2 Thank you! :)

@mastressalita Hehe! Well I guess you could always put a basement underneath and have her live in there, although there's nowhere to put stairs down (believe me, I did try). You'd just have to put testingcheats on and teleport her from one level to the other XD

As for Decorator's Best Friend, it's a brilliant tool, especially if you build cc-free and want to place things where they normally won't go. Just use the tool to move the item, then remove the tool and the item stays where it is, even if other people download and use the building. The only caveat is, if someone moves that item later on, it won't go back to where you'd placed it.

Just a quickie for @thesealofthesims before I fall into bed. I've done a preliminary build for the private maternity room, so I'll put a couple of pictures here. Let me know if this is okay, and I'll send you the rest of the pictures in a PM tomorrow.

You also mentioned a private bathroom, but since you only want the pictures and not the building itself, did you still need that? I took some in-scene pictures (as evidenced by the handbag and shoes, giving it a lived-in look) but I wasn't sure if you wanted an overhead shot just for the floor plan. This build really was a hollow shell with just one room decorated, so let me know if you need a floor plan for visuals :)

Here's the view from each side of the room:

maternity06.jpg

maternity07.jpg

Right, my eyeballs have dried up. I'm off to bed! :mrgreen:
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @ValoisFulcanelli

Ooh, pretty! I wouldn't mind getting lost in that library! :open_mouth:

(Also, hello again, everyone! I kept forgetting to post in here again...for a very long time. Whoopsy. :sweat_smile: )
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    @thesealofthesims: I personally enjoy Hindu mythology the most, mostly because of how complex it is and how creative it is, with how the gods having around eight different "avatars", or times when they are different gods due to different stages of enlightenment and how those avatars are so complex even more, and I also REALLY love Sumerian mythology. My favorite goddess of all time is Ereshkigal, the Sumerian queen of the Underworld because she was so dark and macabre and I tend to be a very morose and macabre person myself (My purse is a miniature backpack with skulls and crossbones all over it; I have always loved to have skulls in my fashion choices) . Ereshkigal was so crafty and so feared by even the gods themselves and she wielded so much power over so much in Sumerian mythology so I love her the most, although I do adore her sister Inanna, the Sumerian Queen of Heaven. Right now I've been finding myself studying a lot of African tribal mythology and I love their creation myths, and I also like reading the mythology of some native tribes of some third world countries or island countries that don't have much outside interference or contact which just makes their mythology even more pure since it hasn't been tainted by modern times yet. That stuff definitely fascinates me to no end!

Well, I finally got my car fixed. It cost me $600.00, and I barely have the money, but somehow it's going to get paid off soon and my car (so far) is back to normal and I can actually trust it again, though not by much since it is a fifteen year old car that wasn't in tip-top condition to start with since it's not the greatest brand in the world. But, God watched over me yet again and at least allowed my car to make it to the repair shop to get fixed in the first place lol! :D I hope all of you are having a good day and a good night. Right now, my insomnia is biting at my heels yet again so I'm going to play Sims for a while and then color for a bit in my adult coloring book that my mom bought me because I absolutely love the designs in that book! It's totally awesome!
  • Options
    thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    @ValoisFulcanelli: Words can't even begin to describe how great I think that looks. Well, you probably don't need to build a bathroom, but I might just need a door to point out where it would be. During one of my interlude chapters, it does get mentioned. I'd probably want as many pictures as possible, just to get the best idea where to put my character's eyes. But I like it. I had no idea how I envisioned it at first, but it looks great. :grin:
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    While all of Neleus and Chloris' daughters have turned out so beautiful so far, and even though the youngest daughter, Sogbo, is still a Child, I have fallen head over heels in love with Strenia, whom I have made a musician in her Teen years and plan to carry that over to adulthood for her and I went all out to make her look like a rocker or a smooth DJ at the club scene. Now I've just got to get her to carry a tune on that violin...

Anyways, here is what Strenia looks like: Strenia%20Nolan_zpsmrxwl6d6.png

And here is what her outfit looks like, although it may be too far back to see since I zoomed out all the way to get every aspect of her clothing in the picture: Rocking%20Strenia_zps2z5mdfbc.png

I've been up all night with my beloved oldest cat. She's not feeling well, and it's worrying me. She keeps crying in pain and is very listless and won't eat or drink anything and she is just not behaving right. This cat has never been sick a day in her life but she's an elder cat now and that makes me worry about the possible illnesses that come with old age with cats, like what happened when my beloved cat Ziggy developed hyperthyroidism and ended up passing away because we just could not let him suffer anymore. His organs were shutting down, he wouldn't, he was having horrible seizures, and now I'm so paranoid every time one of my cats seems to not fee well, especially my cat Libby since she's my everything. I've had her since she was four months old and she and I cannot be separated. She'll just cry and cry until I hold her again. That's why I am so scared of her being sick. I love her so, so much and if she has something really bad going on, I don't know if I can afford much, but I will spend every dime I have to get her well again!