Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im so excited about this game pack!!

OMG. I am SO excited about this game pack. Finally they are bringing back the hotdate, nightlife era of the sims! Can not wait. Although I do have a few questions...what is the difference between a game pack and an expansion pack?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    OMG. I am SO excited about this game pack. Finally they are bringing back the hotdate, nightlife era of the sims! Can not wait. Although I do have a few questions...what is the difference between a game pack and an expansion pack?

A game pack is about half the size and half the price of an EP, and has a tighter focus in theme.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2016

<3<3<3

Still no urban aspect tho. Hoping for a City/Urban EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I can't wait too. I'm so excited. :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    If it's like Hot Date, or Nightlife, I would be greatly pleased. I want my sims to dine out on dates (and family nights)! :smiley: I saw the trailer, and I'm super excited.

I'm hoping the proposal interaction will be included, too! *crosses fingers*
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    If it's like Hot Date, or Nightlife, I would be greatly pleased. I want my sims to dine out on dates (and family nights)! :smiley: I saw the trailer, and I'm super excited.

It might be. Coding was found in the patch that say big changes are coming to CAS. Prehaps their adding Turn Ons and Turn Offs.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    @catloverplayer Oooh, I hope so, and star signs hopefully. I'm very excited for this pack, can't wait!
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

It might be. Coding was found in the patch that say big changes are coming to CAS. Prehaps their adding Turn Ons and Turn Offs.

It wasn't coding in the patch. It was a coded message in the patch notes.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

It wasn't coding in the patch. It was a coded message in the patch notes.

And it didn't say "big" changes, it just said changes. Let's not hype this up like the 19th of April, shall we.

I love the look of this game pack too, I'll probably buy it shortly after release. Just want to see some reviews first to make sure it's worth full price.
  • Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

<3<3<3

Exactly. Me and you are in the exact same boat. Ive been wanting something more along the lines of The Sims URBZ for the absolute longest. To me I think they kind of did withe the sims 2 apartments and a little in sims 3...Cant wait nonetheless :#B)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

<3<3<3

Exactly. Me and you are in the exact same boat. Ive been wanting something more along the lines of The Sims URBZ for the absolute longest. To me I think they kind of did withe the sims 2 apartments and a little in sims 3...Cant wait nonetheless :#B)

Windenburg has a slight urban feel in the old city section. You could live there and walk to the library or coffee shop and now a restaurant if you add one. Because there are no cars in streets but cobbled walking areas, I think this works for now. Maybe they will expand this look in a future world.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

<3<3<3

Windenburg has a slight urban feel in the old city section. You could live there and walk to the library or coffee shop and now a restaurant if you add one. Because there are no cars in streets but cobbled walking areas, I think this works for now. Maybe they will expand this look in a future world.

Really? Am I missing something? There's a new world that I don't know about?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    Now I understand why they took the time to polish this pack.
    It's not limited to a carbon copy of The Sims 2, they add a lot of details.

I won't regret to buy it.
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member

I absolutely agree with you. I am truly stoked for this one!
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Me too! Almost can't wait..
  • Options

<3<3<3

Really? Am I missing something? There's a new world that I don't know about?

Windenburg came in the GT EP.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I'm excited too. Is it sad that I'm spending my Friday night sitting around hoping a Guru will answer some questions or drop a little bit of info?
  • Options
    If I'm reading this, I'm there too.
  • Options
    I'm hoping one of the cas changes is new colored theme backgrounds.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I'm super excited as well! Restaurants, to me, are something that can make a sims game great! I really missed it in TS3, I'm glad we will have a good experience with them on TS4!
  • Options
    LOL, thats funny because they know that majority of people post their food on instagram and snapchat hahaha, thats pretty cool though. Seems like they really did take their time with this one!
  • Options
    I wonder if Simstagram is a real thing in the game of a "pretend" feature.
  • Options
    I wonder if Simstagram is a real thing in the game of a "pretend" feature.

Hope it's real and isn't just for food photos. I'm also hoping I can add my sims taking pics together thru Simstagram and I hope I can go on there thru the phone and see their pictures and comments.