Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Ah that new banner smell *breathes in deeply* :tongue:

So now that all my new story chores are done and I can relax how are you all doing?

works done.and mom didn't freak out when i told her i have a hobby so im great. oh and unlike this morning i rembered to turn my coffee on.
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

So now that all my new story chores are done and I can relax how are you all doing?

works done.and mom didn't freak out when i told her i have a hobby so im great. oh and unlike this morning i rembered to turn my coffee on.

Why would your mom freak out at you having a hobby? Hobbies are generally good things to have.
  • Options

Why would your mom freak out at you having a hobby? Hobbies are generally good things to have.

not the hobby the money. but i actual started pretty cheap i added it up i only spent about 25 dollars.
  • Options

not the hobby the money. but i actual started pretty cheap i added it up i only spent about 25 dollars.

No one can really complain there. As far as hobbies go $25 is cheap.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Not like when I used to paint war hammer models back in the day. I added up what I spent on my Black Templar army and it was over $3000 :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Not like when I used to paint war hammer models back in the day. I added up what I spent on my Black Templar army and it was over $3000 :D

Yeesh, and I though my gaming hobby was expensive :tongue:
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

My cello hobby's kinda expensive: the beautiful cello herself, plus lessons, plus music. But the joy has no price tag! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    @VIRTUALEE @Darra84 I nominated you guys too! For some reason, the tagging didn't work! :D

So precious Thank YOU!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

My cello hobby's kinda expensive: the beautiful cello herself, plus lessons, plus music. But the joy has no price tag! :)

I went through that as well just with saxophones
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,207 Member

My hobby was painting.

It didn't seem like much at first (even if I thought three dollars for a 5 by 7 canvas board was a little much), but buying so many canvas boards and paintbrushes and acrylic paint and other things really added up.

Still, I had fun painting pictures (even if most of them didn't turn out so great).
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »

My hobby was painting.

It didn't seem like much at first (even if I thought three dollars for a 5 by 7 canvas board was a little much), but buying so many canvas boards and paintbrushes and acrylic paint and other things really added up.

Still, I had fun painting pictures (even if most of them didn't turn out so great).

Ooh! Painting is an awesome hobby--and art supplies are so expensive! Still, more fun than it costs! And it takes a lot of practice! Have you seen this blog about learning to draw? It's super inspiring! (And it's by a Simmer that you probably know!) https://artistcoveries.wordpress.com

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Saxophones are awesome! Don't you wish our Sims could play them?

• Options
    i hear

i love that you call your cello her.
  • Options

Saxophones are awesome! Don't you wish our Sims could play them?

Honestly it never crossed my mind. I'd rather they add things like drums or proper singing.
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    edited May 2016
    Who's ready for the new season of Murder Valley?

The 1st episode should be up very shortly. Like in minutes. Hope y'all go read and comment!
    Some of the characters have new looks!

=)
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    So season 2 episode 1 is UP!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    My Muse/Arctic Monkeys "hobby" is my expensive one :lol: I've spent thousands on concert tickets, plane tickets, and hotel reservations to see them #noshame :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    I just got wiped out seeing a new character(s) from Gothic Horror making an appearance on the TV show Once Upon a Time tonight
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Speaking of hobbies, I collect Gundam model kits and build them. I haven't had time to build my kits lately, so I've created some sort of backlog in my room. :D I've also dressed up as fictional characters with my girlfriend, which involves many things, like sourcing materials, wig styling, and make-up.
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I just got wiped out seeing a new character(s) from Gothic Horror making an appearance on the TV show Once Upon a Time tonight

I like your new siggy banner!

• Options
    pronterus wrote: »
    Speaking of hobbies, I collect Gundam model kits and build them. I haven't had time to build my kits lately, so I've created some sort of backlog in my room. :D I've also dressed up as fictional characters with my girlfriend, which involves many things, like sourcing materials, wig styling, and make-up.

This sounds like an amazing hobby, and I can imagine the writer of Undead doing this! :)

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Now that we're on the topic of hobbies, one of my hobbies is collecting collectible diecast cars (I'm a car enthusiast). I prefer buying those 1:18 scale diecast cars and whenever I'm in China for vacation, I buy them and wow, they're so expensive!! I have 15 cars and each of those beauties costs hundreds of dollars. :lol:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

I like your new siggy banner!

I thought I should have a siggy banner to my forum and NOT to Gen 2: Chapter 5 or whatever so people don't get confused
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    my test sim couple had a bad night. he died she had triplets.
  • Options
    Now that we're on the topic of hobbies, one of my hobbies is collecting collectible diecast cars (I'm a car enthusiast). I prefer buying those 1:18 scale diecast cars and whenever I'm in China for vacation, I buy them and wow, they're so expensive!! I have 15 cars and each of those beauties costs hundreds of dollars. :lol:

Oh, awesome! And this hobby fits your career plans so well! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top