Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @PalmArrow -Those are CC planter boxes from TSR I installed because I didn't have Supernatural installed at the time and wanted planters.
    @ddsims3world -Great picture!
    @lanlyn -Great update!You've got some great ideas for story and drama in your games.I love getting creative with that instead of relying on the soap opera EA wants to push on us.I got buyable mailboxes for that time when I might've deleted the mailbox bymistake so I could replace it.
    @bekkasan -I love Sims 2 a lot and used to play it for too long before quitting so I have to be in windowed mode if I want to play it.
    @venusdeimlosims -Great update!
    @amyedwards1986 -Great update!
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @texansky -Great update!
    @cheesetruck -That's almost as funny as climbing through the walls into bed.
    @lisasc360 -One of the best is one that took out curfews for children and older kids.That creator has other versions out though that version is the one I downloaded by accident and I decided to just go with it.
    @CravenLestat -Those sims all look great and could be great additions to my 100 baby challenge to go with husbands.
    Sims 2 Build Tutorials.Basement Building Tutorials.
    Here's the first step in building on any lot any time you build.This always has to be done or the lot is bumpy and uneven.
    26812735881_dbb3a72958_c.jpg
    You'll need to place a single post of foundation in the middle of the lot and click down a floor afterwards.
    26607356310_f27e250bec_c.jpg
    You need to lower the ground and here's what you should end up with after lowering the ground.
    26812722821_bf4bf9c99c_c.jpg
    You'll neeed to expand the area of the lowered ground before starting to build walls.
    26607345310_82357e514b_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Zac and Vanessa went on another trip. This time, they went to Les Champs, France. The day they left, Zac surprised Vanessa with a ring.

15x1ljm.jpg

...and she said. "Of course, baby! Of course!"

2e4clg6.jpg

After a quick "celebration"....

30rv4tt.jpg

...they decided to go home a day early.

Vanessa & Zac spent the whole weekend celebrating their engagement. They went to a nightclub and enjoyed an evening of dancing.

13zdax1.jpg

And of course, they told their friends.

Some were very excited for them. Others not so much.

ji0q50.jpg

65olqf.jpg

2mgrtqx.jpg

Even married commitment phobes hate romance. Wonder why?

All was forgotten with an impromptu pool party in Courtney and Bryce's backyard.

2z65qac.jpg

fwlgd3.jpg

....and more dancing.

2u4hs86.jpg

2v3k11w.jpg

Now some ring shopping. The one in the first picture was a prop.

This is the ring she's wearing now.

34gnb0h.jpg

2zhdpy1.jpg

m8fgjt.jpg

iwmdl4.jpg

rwtn35.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2016
    @lanlyn Lol yep, at this point Skylar has made more enemies than friends, and she's making enemies of the friends she did have, lol. Luigi is a cute sim ;)

Back at the party, and the news gets worse and worse for Skylar...

Screenshot-2564_zpsscdtu6y2.jpg

The next morning, a pouring rain blanketed Sunset Valley. Skylar's party had indeed lasted that long.

Screenshot-2561%20-%20Copy_zpsusentj1e.jpg

Screenshot-2565_zpsjzedj460.jpg

Malcolm certainly made his rounds. After dancing with Skylar, he also danced with Heather and Kayla.

Screenshot-2569_zpsy8a2qf2s.jpg

Skylar was interrupted midway by a girl's voice. It was Opal Landgraab, Malcolm's sister. She and Opal were actually friends, until she began dating Opal's boyfriend, Mark McCann. "Skylar," Opal began, "we need to talk."

Screenshot-2570_zpsngsfvr02.jpg

Skylar heaved a heavy sigh. Was Opal actually speaking to her? she wondered. What did she want?

Screenshot-2572_zps2dewtora.jpg

At first Opal made small talk about a song she was writing...

Screenshot-2573_zpsyzjztta7.jpg

...and then she cut to the chase. Her convo had nothing to do with Mark, and of that Skylar was glad. Could she and Opal be friends again, now that Mark was out of the picture?
    "I saw how Malcolm was looking at you," Opal observed. "I could tell, he really, really does like you."
    Skylar nodded apprehensively. She just couldn't fathom the awkwardness of dating Opal's brother after just breaking up with her boyfriend - even if a part of her wanted to.

Screenshot-2574_zpsga5o3o5p.jpg

neighbor_zpskhmyr2l8.jpg

Just as Skylar was talking to Opal, her cell phone rang. The neighbors had called the police!

Screenshot-2576_zpsjupff25f.jpg

Opal and Skylar snapped a few pictures...

Screenshot-2580_zpshbvpyexe.jpg

...then the police showed up.

Screenshot-2581_zpsbgpt33ia.jpg

An officer by the name of Sierra Farrar - ironically, the same name as Skylar's older sister - stepped out of the vehicle. She surveyed the property.

Screenshot-2582_zpso10pmldo.jpg

Meanwhile, someone else had arrived at the mansion. Skylar's other older sister, Sage, had seen the police car in front of her parents' house and apparently wanted to see what was going on...

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited May 2016
    Been working on my building skills, I just built this beauty that I'm actually very proud of- I call this home, Coral Reef Island.
    It is inspired by this drawn out picture house design here:
    awesome-30-small-house-designs-on.jpg[img][/img]Screenshot-1056_zpseitbpv1m.jpg
    Screenshot-1057_zpsm1vdigom.jpg
    Screenshot-1032_zpssv6twyps.jpg
    Screenshot-1034_zps7grugaed.jpg
    Screenshot-1035_zpsulk6qd2w.jpg
    Screenshot-1039_zpstoyrbk7c.jpg
    Screenshot-1040_zpsubdsopax.jpg
    Screenshot-1041_zps3vnobsa2.jpg
    Screenshot-1043_zpsi6g6e2na.jpg
    Screenshot-1044_zpso5oks57c.jpg
    Screenshot-1049_zpsxybt2vfx.jpg
    Screenshot-1050_zpspmpc44fz.jpg
    Screenshot-1051_zpsiputpukt.jpg
    Screenshot-1053_zpsomrvftqg.jpg
    What you guys think?
    Post edited by BrittanyChick22 on
    giphy.gif

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @lanlyn thanks. I have wanted to do this sort of thing with my sims for a few years and couldn't without mods. I didn't start getting mods or cc until sometime after Sims 4 was released.

I've just got home from buying my weekly groceries. I had coffee at a coffee shop and read your posts on the kraken story. I loved it. Thanks for posting it.

@kevinL5275 I was reading your post about redressing your sims in clothes that weren't cc before putting the onto the Exchange.

I wondered if you are aware that if you have CC on your computer you run the risk of it attaching itself to any Sims you load to the Exchange. I think it probably comes from the DCBackup folder.

You need to check things with Custard just in case it picks up any stray attachments. But Custard hasn't been updated and it doesn't find everything.

It is hoped that things with attachments won't load when you try to load them to the Exchange.

People have found Sims with bad CC and lots - and sometimes lots with other lots attached to them - on Sims they download from the Exchange.

This thread has a lot of discussion on the subject of things attaching to items loaded to the Exchange.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/747522/warning-dreaded-arezzo-counter-has-infected-my-builds#latest

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lanlyn You really succeeded in blending in the pictures, if you hadn't explained, I wouldn't even have noticed... :o I got through a lot of trouble for my screens with the cowplant, and this one:
    carried-away-aria-star.jpg

@venusdemilosims At the moment AJ seems like a wholesome nice guy! And the Jolina-Plumbs are kind of royalty in showbiz... :D
    Girls can be so nasty, I don't think Opal is chatting to be friends again...

@ilikethesims30 Great pictures! :) Where did you get the heart shaped diamond?

@BrittanyChick22 Beautiful house and very tasteful decoration! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @lanlyn You really succeeded in blending in the pictures, if you hadn't explained, I wouldn't even have noticed... :o I got through a lot of trouble for my screens with the cowplant, and this one:
    carried-away-aria-star.jpg

@venusdemilosims At the moment AJ seems like a wholesome nice guy! And the Jolina-Plumbs are kind of royalty in showbiz... :D
    Girls can be so nasty, I don't think Opal is chatting to be friends again...

@ilikethesims30 Great pictures! :) Where did you get the heart shaped diamond?

@BrittanyChick22 Beautiful house and very tasteful decoration! :)

Thank you, I actually tweaked it just a bit so it would look a lot closer to the house in the pic.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Quotes under the spoilers.
    jillbg wrote: »
    @wolfkomoki1 There's not enough cc for elders I think, I'll see what you've found for Cornelia! Her outfit in the picture looks great! :) That computer seems amazing! Even if you don't remember where you got it from, could you please check what it's called? I've tried to find it on the net, but I guess I'm not using the right search words...
    Sure!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @thuggishsplicer Nice pics.
    @wolfkomoki1 Nice pics and CC too. Where did you get the crystal ball computer? It would help in the Middle Earth world for sure! I just clicked on your My Dragons link. Very interesting and very nice dragons.
    Dragcave is a fun little forum signature game. I had an older account but I lost the
    login info so I made a new one.
    LOL! So this just happened in my gameplay.
    [Screen%20Shot%202016-05-07%20at%207.50.02%20PM_zpstvr2gqgl.jpg

Where's the lol button when you need it?
    @lanlyn When I saw that "computer" in my game I had to have it for my Midnight Hollow save.

Hey guys I finally found the computer. Although it is on the sims resource if that matters.
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-electronics-computers/title/majikgoldys-dragon-crystal-ball-kit-computer/id/1043364/

Raina creates an online dating profile.
    fopzlj.jpg

Later she gives Delsin a bath.
    2nk2knb.jpg

Cornelia checks messages on her online dating profile.
    142vuyu.jpg

Raina takes Cornelia out for mother's day. [Okay mother's day is technically tomorrow but I'll be busy that day and won't be with my sims so...]

They start by going to eat a nice meal together.
    t7dhl5.jpg
    v2uu6t.jpg

Next they decided to visit the museum.

After that they went to sleep.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @BrittanyChick22 , your house is lovely, and looks a lot like the house you used for inspiration (I could see only the second half of the link to the original house in your post, but I got the whole link by using the "Qoute" button. I like the interiors, too - the arty bedroom is my favourite!

@lanlyn - I would never have guessed a part of that scene was filmed in another part of the world! :smiley: You joined them together perfectly.

@venusdemilosims , I wonder if Skylar has managed to stop her party in time!

@ilikethesims30 , I like the scene with the ring in Champs-Las-Sims!
  • Options
    amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    edited May 2016
    A Ghostbuster in Oasis Landing (Part 2)

Back in our time, in Sunset Valley, the remaining Ghostbusters are keeping cleansing the town of the multiple vapors hunting the city. A really restless job. They dont count the hours anymore.

https://youtu.be/EwKR_y93izs

One day, our two new recruits, Louis and Janine who became herself a ghostbuster, are quietly enjoying a breakfast after another long night passed chasing ghosts.

10dtlpw.jpg

Louis: Oh Jesus christ, I can't even feel my arms and I am so smelly. Another one of those meanie spirits slimed me on the back! I dont even have change anymore! How can this keep happening?
    Janine: I dont know Hunnie. Maybe you should ask Peter about that, he has some experience in that area!
    Peter: Janine, can you be a sweetheart for once and stop reminding me those nasty memories, please?
    Winston: Oh talking about that, where is Slimer?
    Peter: Oh he is in his magnetic field cage. I give him my ESP test so he feels less bored and forgets his stomach for some times.

50igpl.jpg

Suddenly a strange noise surges from the outside as well as a very shiny light. Egon is back!

https://youtu.be/m9We2XsVZfc

Indeed, at the outside of the firehouse, the Time Traveling portal has come to life again. Egon has finished his mission and he has so much to share with his teammates. He hasn't come alone as well. He brought with him tons of blueprints of new equipment to get their life easier both on capturing ghosts as in the nowadays life.

72wxoz.jpg

Lets start with the kitchen. Bye bye the old oven, fridge and always breakable dishwashers and welcome to modernity! Even the local fast food will not be able to compete.

2qvumpk.jpg

He also built another device, a machine which could have its place within the new Steven Spielberg for all of us but to Egon, it's the open door to the SimBot world.

2cr3rde.jpg

At 5 PM, Janine is screaming: We got one! Cool time to try some of the new upgrades on the pack. The most advanced tools hasn't been built yet but the smallest one is in place. Let's try it out. To the Ecto-1!

2w20jut.jpg

When the first ghost is showing, Egon started his pack and in the first attempt the ghost is already in the box.

oizngp.jpg

Peter: Nice shooting Tex! Can you tell me more about that new stuff?
    Egon: Peter, do you remember that memo about receiving too many memos on prototypes?
    Peter: Well I wrote that memo!
    Egon: In brief this new upgrade is accelerating to above 150% the stream flow without overheating excessively. It reduce the trapping time for approximately a third of the previous one. I just set it up to a 50% capacity as I'm not sure about how hazardous it can be regarding tissue damage.
    Peter: So for now, no stream crossing authorized. Too bad I enjoyed torching the places we visited.
    Radio: How is it going guys?
    Peter: Janine! We're really missing you out here. You should've come with us, it's so much fun!
    Janine: I'm sure it is guys but you have to go to the hospital now. Something strange is going down there and this is something big. We need you all on deck!
    Ray: We're on our way!

2r47loo.jpg

When the team arrive, they decided to go straight to logically hottest place of the hospital: the morgue! When Ray opens the door, he is welcome by a scalpel throw. Thankfully he wasn't hurt and the throw was accidental as one of the revenants was playing darts with them. But it sure scared Ray who closed the door almost immediately.
    Ray: God! it's Pandemonium in there! What do we do! Did someone bring a shield or something?
    Peter: No Ray, it's not a part of our equipment yet but we should definitely invest in one. It would have helped me preventing from getting slimed three times by Slimer.
    Egon: We have no choice! We're going in hard!

The entire team entered and apparently it surprised the ghosts very much as it appears they weren't that brave. The team cleaned the morgue in less than a hour. When they decided to visit the upper levels, they cross the ghosts of the last hospital chief who was doing some overwork. Thankfully this one was still very focused on his work and all he did was checking everyone's blood pressure and heart activity. And all for free please. Apparently he pushed for a medicare bill to be passed in the Ghost World but the local government didn't deem it necessary. But who cares, they didn't have any dollar needs in the Afterlife do they? Besides he was happy to finally see some patients who weren't scared of using his services. Even if he is now not a part of our world anymore, he have kept his competency, he worked hard for it despite ghosts hardly suffer flesh wounds anymore. So it shouldn't have turned that bad, does it?

As the sun rises, the ghostbusters finally get back home for a nice week end break. This new technology has definitely made the Ghostbusters job much easier. But Egon is not finished yet. During his time to the future, he met a bot and since then was eager to build its own one as an assistant maybe more. After several attempts U400 becomes finally a reality. The ghostbusters are welcoming a new member in their community.

9jzsap.jpg

eg22p4.jpg

2m31x6t.jpg

1h5vtg.jpg

https://youtu.be/m9We2XsVZfc
    Post edited by amyedwards1986 on
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    I've decided to start playing Barnacle Bay. I'm not doing any more building for now.

I had a look at the existing toddlers, children and teens in the world and picked out the ones who are soon to age up.

I have ageing turned to super epic in this game to let me spend as much time as I need with the Sims I play with.

I try to skill the toddlers, children and teens in town so I will have Sims with skills to marry the Sims born to the main sims.

The Sims I moved in at the moment are 1 child, Celeste GilsCarbo and teens Bart Inkbeard, Fern Annan, Philip Annan and Pearl Inkbeard.

Celeste GilsCarbo is due to age up in 3 days so she doesn't have long to learn her skills.

The teens have all missed out on their childhood skills.

None of this group learned any toddler skills.

Harry and Pamela are teaching toddler skills to their toddlers, Barry and Elizabeth.

To get the child and teens into the boarding school I had to do Merge Household on two households with the boarding school lot. This pushed my games' memory use up above the point of another Error 12.

I get a lot of Error 12 in my game because of the complexity of the households I have in my game. I play this way because I want to and I've been learning a lot about working around Error 12.

I rarely lose progress because of Error 12 and can usually find a way to save my changes. This time I managed to get away with it.

I tried
    1. going into Map View and saving. Fail
    2. going into Edit Town and saving. Fail
    3. activating another small household (Rose Rome) and saving. Fail
    4. sent Rose Rome to the beach (any small empty lot away from home will do) and went into Map View over the ocean. Success

I now have a saved game with 10 Sims in the boarding school. Since my memory was clogged up with the move households (a common occurrence) I did the following:
    1. Closed the game
    2. Cleaned caches
    3. ran Save Cleaner over the save file to reduce its size
    4. relaunch the game.

The amount of memory being used by the game was reduced by about 1 GB.

If I don't do any more merge households or changing of active households I should be able to play for a while without problems.

If I do find I'm having problems from here on I will turn down my graphics a bit.

Due to the size and complexity of the boarding school lot, I should be able to get up to 3 saves before I run into another Error 12.

Once I've done the third save without getting an error 12, I'll close the game after the save then clean caches and run save cleaner over the save file before relaunching.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @texansky Great update and love your pics.

@CravenLestat I like your Sim do over. :)

@TadOlson I didn't get to play Sims2 yesterday. Apparently I am missing a file (I didn't remove a file from the game...don't know how to do stuff, so I don't do stuff) needed in order to play the game. My guess is it is missing origin as I shut origin down. I wont restart origin as I don't want to take any chances of it messing up my Sims3 game. I might try opening origin on hubby's puter though to see what would happen. I have some of Sims 3 installed on it for CAW. Very nice tutorial on basements. :)

@ilikethesims30 I enjoyed your update. Nice ring!

@venusdemilosims awww....I wanted to hear what Opal had to say. Daggum police interrupting everything. :)

@BrittanyChick22 You did a fantastic job on the house and rooms. Your color choices are perfect. Love the pics on the walls. I don't recognize some of them...CC pics or just ones I've missed?

@jillbg Great pic of the three suitors and beautiful woman.

@wolfkomoki1 Thanks for looking and sharing the link to the Dragon Ball 'puter' :) Great update on your sims family.

@amyedwards1986 Awesome update on the ghost busters. Love the new kitchen.

@Karritz I had those kind of issues in my legacy family as the mansion is fully loaded with stuff and the count was 26 including critters (one dog, one cat and 3 horses) I finally moved the sister and her hubby and kids and horses and cat out to a new home in same town, but, still had issues. The legacy family are currently in a porter file waiting for the new world. I keep getting side tracked by other things (middle earth) Once I've ported them in I plan on moving the sister and her family to another town and travel to play them. I hope that will work as I love both sides of the family.
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    @lanlyn - The teen guy seems to have sorted itself out when I went back into the game so the deleting helped thankfully but still not sure about her dad still :-\ only ones I have is master controller, errortrap and overwatch, suppose i'll just ignore it :\.

@PalmArrow - Love when that happens :D but doesn't always mean cute babies I suppose lol haha

Forgot about Tamika having to grow up when I switched households and had to sort the teen marriage problem out (funny either way :P)
    and she became a child without learning anything so got the cowards trait :\ and er, she had a unique choice of clothes.

Screenshot-13_zpsj2p3bc3i.jpg

Never let sims dress themselves :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @texansky Great update and love your pics.

@CravenLestat I like your Sim do over. :)

@TadOlson I didn't get to play Sims2 yesterday. Apparently I am missing a file (I didn't remove a file from the game...don't know how to do stuff, so I don't do stuff) needed in order to play the game. My guess is it is missing origin as I shut origin down. I wont restart origin as I don't want to take any chances of it messing up my Sims3 game. I might try opening origin on hubby's puter though to see what would happen. I have some of Sims 3 installed on it for CAW. Very nice tutorial on basements. :)

@ilikethesims30 I enjoyed your update. Nice ring!

@venusdemilosims awww....I wanted to hear what Opal had to say. Daggum police interrupting everything. :)

@BrittanyChick22 You did a fantastic job on the house and rooms. Your color choices are perfect. Love the pics on the walls. I don't recognize some of them...CC pics or just ones I've missed?

@jillbg Great pic of the three suitors and beautiful woman.

@wolfkomoki1 Thanks for looking and sharing the link to the Dragon Ball 'puter' :) Great update on your sims family.

@amyedwards1986 Awesome update on the ghost busters. Love the new kitchen.

@Karritz I had those kind of issues in my legacy family as the mansion is fully loaded with stuff and the count was 26 including critters (one dog, one cat and 3 horses) I finally moved the sister and her hubby and kids and horses and cat out to a new home in same town, but, still had issues. The legacy family are currently in a porter file waiting for the new world. I keep getting side tracked by other things (middle earth) Once I've ported them in I plan on moving the sister and her family to another town and travel to play them. I hope that will work as I love both sides of the family.

Cc pics, gonna try to find some more sense i had to delete all my cc just a few mins ago =(
    giphy.gif

• Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited May 2016
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8901195
    I renovated the fire station and tried to make it as realistic as I could. The replica to the 80s Ghostbusters headquarters, the room with Windows is where the trapped ghost live,
    Sims can slide down from the bedroom to the second floor and then slide down to the engine.
    Their is football net to practice football or watch telly in the living, kitchen diner on first floor.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms on this thread and to all our pixelated mothers too. Hope all of you have a great day!

@Karritz Sorry about the Error 12 problems with your game. They're really annoying!

@PalmArrow, @TadOlson Thanks for the comments.

@bekkasan Yep the cops showing up wasn't in the cards.

@amyedwards1986 Great Ghostbusters update!

@jillbg Well AJ, like his mother, cleaned himself up after a wild adolescence. The military will do that! AJ's family is in show business, not AJ himself - it was military all the way, his choice not anyone else's.

Screenshot-2580_zpshbvpyexe.jpg

When we last left off, the police showed up at the family mansion... and so did her big sis, Sage, who'd seen the car parked outside and wanted to see what the commotion was about.

vDakC7N.jpg

Skylar was cornered. She didn't know what to do.

UNdkHgK.jpg

With her older sister Sage knocking at the door and Sierra Farrar, the deputy assigned to the Summer Hill Court area, circling the property, Skylar took a deep breath.

6XIHB7e.jpg

Sawyer, the youngest of Andy and Savannah's children, walked downstairs and let Sage in.

42nMZgE.jpg

Walking into the mansion, flanked by her grandparents' photo, Sage couldn't believe what she was seeing.

D3GPJDW.jpg

udQMu2z.jpg

9SSbPqa.jpg

Her baby sister, Skylar, had thrown a party and her guests had trashed her grandparents' home.

xygzsDm.jpg

Sage took a deep breath before talking to one of the teen guests, calmly telling her that it was time to leave.

0o2VJlV.jpg

Next she told a few more teen guests that it was time to leave.

08wYbE2.jpg

One of the teen guests, however, had taken it upon herself to help clean up. Sage was glad of that. She decided to wait to confront her baby sister, though...

UnynRfx.jpg

...because Skylar was in the formal dining room with her ex-boyfriend, Mark McCann.

...to be continued...I'm on my way to service this morning...
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Lanlyn :o:o Funny you mention Gabrielle Arias,one of my faves..so much so that if you go back several pages you will realize she modeled my stuff ALOT.Oh and the redhead in my 1942 video..Yupp Gabrielle Arias. :D Dont have to watch but it is her,if you want to watch go ahead she looks so cute in a bandana too :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCcK7-1iD5s

Remember this...Gabrielle Arias,Spoiler alert!! I got lucky that night :p

Screenshot-1033_zps5wbb4wio.jpg

Screenshot-1034_zpsbr9c0mrc.jpg

Remember my shirt for Blacksand..Gabrielle Arias

Screenshot-1336_zpsn3eirvky.jpg

Remember the hot witch...Gabrielle Arias

Screenshot-1781_zpsw8kmlbgp.jpg

Screenshot-1793_zpsglvbsvea.jpg

And tons more. :o

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I posted this over on my Simblr a few days ago. I popped into one of my families and look at the state of the house! A broken dishwasher, a washing machine on the fritz, dirty funky clothes all over the place. I did not leave their house looking like this when I left. :D

Screenshot-716_zpskk3ftvte.jpg

Screenshot-717_zps8kdppsxs.jpg

Screenshot-718_zpsiff4nq8b.jpg

Screenshot-721_zpst9g7ubgp.jpg

Screenshot-720_zpsspiuuhro.jpg

Screenshot-719_zpspqlm6hti.jpg

And to top it all off, Lilly is very much pregnant with baby number five! And the last baby she had were twins, Sam and Mary: who are still toddlers.
    Screenshot-722_zpsvd13bzw7.jpg
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    A Ghostbuster in Oasis Landing (Part 2)

Egon: We have no choice! We're going in hard!

Archer: "Phrasing!"
    Glen Quagmire: "Giggity giggity!"

:)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    In my Hidden Springs game, it's the first day of summer once again. A year ago exactly , Molly and Nophret moved to Hidden Springs, Molly in search of true love and Nophret in search of fame. They have been doing pretty well - Molly's relationship with Bruce Chesterfield is now happy and stable, and Nophret is very close to becoming a four-star celebrity.

On the first day of summer, Molly goes mountain-climbing with Bruce and his son Dennis.
    ae6545.jpg

They reach the Redwood Peak viewing area and spend the morning playing shuffleboard.
    2br1vc.jpg

Nophret goes to the gym: she got an offer to work out for four hours in exchange for celebrity points.
    f52grt.jpg

She gets more than half of her task done, but then she stops to make some phone calls. She wants to throw a party to welcome the summer at the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters pool.
    15q7twh.jpg

Nophret is now famous enough to get this kind of reaction from townie Marley Williams. Running into her at the gym is the best thing that ever happened to him!
    211vxhg.jpg

Nophret challenges her fan to a rock-climbing competition...
    t5oqyf.jpg

... although she regrets it when she loses. Well, at least Marley will have something to talk about with his friends!
    2vblx1d.jpg

She leaves the gym and goes to the pool to check if everything is in order for the party. All the decorations are sea- and summer-themed.
    vdo1f5.jpg

2ezr721.jpg

Many of the guests arrive ahead of time. (Lord Piers crashes the party, but doesn't change into a swimming suit.)
    x56149.jpg

At the entrance to the pool, Marcela the paparazzo snaps a photo of Sebastian Vanderburg, who is revealed to be a merman. That's exactly the sensational story she's been looking for!
    5tugsw.jpg

Nophret entertains her guests by charming her king cobra.
    14o2adi.jpg

About the time the first guests begin to leave, the notification suddenly appears: Nophret has become a four-star celebrity!
    rvlht2.jpg

Her former nemesis Marcela is now as star-struck as anyone else would be, asking for her autograph.
    344w77d.jpg

Nophret relaxes in the pool as the final guests leave, satisfied with her accomplishment.
    5nki79.jpg

5fkr4m.jpg

The next morning's paper carries Marcela's latest scoop:
    15eh4r4.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    hey guys!! I'm alive!!! :D
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Tiffani is getting good enough and famous enough that proprietors are coming to her and asking her to play at their business.

Mick's Master Karaoke:

screenshot_original.jpg

Business as Usual Bistro:
    Too bad the weather stunk for this one.
    screenshot_original.jpg

But she still gave it her all:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Port-a-Party Warehouse:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Navid and Kiki got a photo booth memory while they were attending one of Tiffani's shows, and hung it on their wall:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Tiffani decided to build a snowman, but I guess she can't tell front from back. The snowman faced the house instead of the street:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (I hope her dates don't mind ;) )

And a tour stop at the world famous Rodeo-a-Go-Go:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Amber worked up the courage to ask out that hunky repairman Akira, and they went to the bar, played pool, and Amber took a ride on the Inverta-Gyro-nometer thingy:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (her words, not mine. She's over-excitable remember. :) )

Uh oh, what's going on in that photo booth!?!??!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Tiffani invited one of her fans, Chad Luck, for a "backstage special." The two of them really hit it off and have been dating ever since.
    screenshot_original.jpg

I get child support notices from the game about him though, so he comes with some baggage....

Tiffani got another gig at Mick's Master Karaoke:
    screenshot_original.jpg

She was gifted a guitar, learned how to play, and now uses it for some of her songs.

Notice how Navid is there on the left, and Amber is there on the right, and they stay far away from each other? :( They are still not speaking.
    (sorry the staircase got in the way)

What's going on here?? Does Kiki have food poisoning???
    screenshot_original.jpg

I bought them the Not So Routine Machine, but sometimes it takes more than a sim-hour to get ready, and they're late for work.

Kiki hasnt spent any time with the aliens lately, so they came and visited her:
    screenshot_original.jpg

And when she came back, she looked like this:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Is that... is she.... ????

Yes its true! Kiki is pregnant!!!!!!!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Navid finally figured out how to hit his target instead of getting it all over the sheets. :D:D:D
    I was getting worried there that maybe because Kiki was an imaginary friend and I don't have Generations that she may be unable to get pregnant, but it turns out everything is ok. These things take time some times.

Amber and Akira went on another date, and after their movie they were getting hot and heavy on a park bench outside the theater. Thankfully there were no paparazzi around!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (sorry for the dark image)

One thing led to another and Akira ended up in Amber's bed!
    screenshot_original.jpg

One of Tiffani's Sing-A-Grams ended up being near Chad's house, so she stopped by his place for a cup of coffee.
    screenshot_original.jpg

"Best cup of coffee I ever had!" they both remarked. :):):)

Its spring now, and as you can see, there's lots of love in the air!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Sometime later between my random household visits I gave Dave a makeover, now that he's no longer a struggling single fisherman. I bought him a genie lamp so that he can resurrect Gilda. He did! I moved them out of my main family's house because their story is now over.

Screenshot-63_zpsqysofbhp.jpg

Screenshot-64_zpsn0t1qhru.jpg

Screenshot-65_zpshhktdygi.jpg

I'm excited to see what the Story Progression mod is going to do with them. Are they going to have 5 million kids? :D
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Kylieb191 Stripes anyone?

@BrittanyChick22 Oh my.....all your cc? That hurts! I would hate to do that.

@wrenstales Nice HQ for the team. Gave ya a rec.

@venusdemilosims Nice update, look forward to more.

@GoldenBuffy I guess the maid didn't show up for work.

@PalmArrow Great update and what a fun pool party. How do you do those newspaper headlines and pics? That really makes the story shine.

@Ariel0105 Hello. Glad to hear it. :grin:

@KevinL5275 Love...ly update :love:

@cheesetruck She still looks a little pale. Vampire?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top