Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Skosalg wrote: »
    Show me THIS picture:

Brand new screenshot. If you have everything installed, this is what you should be seeing, AFAIK:

123wg0l.jpg

I`m sorry for wasting your time. It was there all along in the computer. Thats how it is with us noobies.. :( Do I have to change the settings for each sim, or does it apply to everyone?

It depends on what you want to do. You can use (computer) settings to hit the "high" points, and use (sim) Flags to include or exclude sims from various things. Like Careers, easy example. The game likes to change jobs for ANY Inactive (all the ones you aren't playing) sim, and I think the mod is defaulted to allow that. There are exceptions, but a lot of things ARE set up in the defaults to mimic game behavior.

You can disable that so that any PLAYED sims who have jobs will NOT be affected by the whims of the game. The rest of the mod is like that, it'll give you various options and ways to do a lot of different things. On MC's main description page there's a ton of info under the spoiler buttons.

I can interpret that. LOL!

About time for me to get more serious about going to work, so my best advice is, browse the various buttons now that you've got them, and go to MC's site (and comments) if you need more help or info.

I'll check back in tonight when I get home.

No I'm not leaving yet. But more AFK. Post away, I'll see them!

• Options
    By the way, I don't want ANYBODY thinking their question is too silly to ask.

If you're THAT worried, PM it to me. But honestly, I prefer to have that stuff posted here, because if one person has a question, maybe others do, too. Or will. These posts are going to be up for a good long time.

And if I like it well enough, I'm probably going to post it here anyway. I have little shame. So you might as well save me a step. LOL! :)

I am very patient with new MC users. I am very patient with people who have never seen a mod before, and I am patient with people who can easily put what little I really know (I am NO coder!!) to shame.

I said I speak beginner... I mean, I'm VERY comfortable with what it takes to get the mod installed and running. I wrote the Troubleshooter PDF Deaderpool sends out with it in the AllModules.zip file.

And the (unfinished) User Guide... but both are outdated, and I need to buckle down and get them more up to date.

Meanwhile, bring me your questions. If you want this mod, I want you to have this mod. I refuse to play without it!

I'll help you make it happen.
  • Options
    SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    @Skosalg how's it going? :)

It is going very well. Everything I was wondering about has been answered :) I figured out the culling settings too, so its all good. Thank you for being so helpful!

I just started the 100 baby challenge, and got impregnated by the tragic clown :blush:
  • Options
  • Options
    I need a volunteer, who doesn't have clown issues. Not GAME issues, but, fear/hate etc. I don't want to cause anybody anxiety with what I'm about to ask, is why I mention it.

Could somebody please install the blacklist, and THEN call up both kinds of clowns? Painting and retail-walkby.

The question has been raised about what those clowns would be wearing. I don't know when I'll have time to test it, and I'd like to know the answer, too.

Pictures (a couple) would be lovely. If you're up for it, let me know? Thanks!
  • Options
    ValdescaValdesca Posts: 20 Member
    I use 6 families on my game and want it to life toguether as much as it can, also have some hundreds life-span, but Npc and other families are stuck so i decided to use MC cc , if you see something wrong let me know.
    This is my Settings .. past apareance stuff i did not touched.

"Autosave_CurrentSaveNumber": 1,
    "Autosave_Enabled": true,
    "Autosave_HexSlotNumber": "1111",
    "Autosave_IntervalAmount": 3,
    "Autosave_IntervalType": "SD",
    "Autosave_MaxSaveNumber": 3,
    "Autosave_Name": "MC Save",
    "Bill_Amount_Percent": -50,
    "Career_AdultEmploymentRange": "60,70",
    "Career_ElderEmploymentRange": "20,40",
    "Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": true,
    "Career_TeenEmploymentRange": "20,30",
    "Cleaner_BypassFamilyGhosts": true,
    "Cleaner_CleanGhosts": false,
    "Cleaner_MatchGlasses": false,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItems": false,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsAge": "C,T",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsGender": "M,F",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "11:Sl",
    "Cleaner_SyncHouseholdNames": false,
    "Cleaner_SyncMarriedNames": false,
    "Club_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Club_MonitorMembers": true,
    "Club_OpenMemberSlots": 2,
    "Debug_Objects_Enabled": false,
    "Decay_Ratio_Friendship": 0,
    "Decay_Ratio_Romantic": 10,
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerF": "At",
    "Dresser_ChangeOutfitAfterCareerM": "At",
    "Dresser_MakeupOutfits": "E,F,P,SW",
    "Dresser_OnlyUseSavedOutfits": false,
    "Dresser_PercentUseCustomSkinTone": 10,
    "Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": true,
    "Dresser_RunOnAgeUp": "true",
    "Full_Edit_CAS": true,
    "Game_Time_Speed": 25,
    "Game_Time_Speed_Type": "",
    "Logging_Append": false,
    "Logging_Enabled": false,
    "Marriage_AgeToRun": "A,E",
    "Marriage_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Marriage_AllowSameSex": false,
    "Marriage_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Marriage_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Marriage_DaysToRun": "SA,SU",
    "Marriage_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Marriage_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Marriage_PercentAdjustment": 50,
    "Marriage_PreferHomeSims": true,
    "Marriage_RenameOppositeSex": "N",
    "Marriage_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Marriage_SameOppositeSexOnly": "O",
    "Marriage_SpouseGenders": "F",
    "Marriage_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Occult_AbductionAges": "E",
    "Occult_AbductionAllowNPC": true,
    "Occult_AbductionDuration": 2,
    "Occult_AbductionPregnancyAges": "E,A",
    "Occult_AbductionPregnancyGenders": "M,F",
    "Occult_AbductionStartHour": 22,
    "Occult_AlienFrequency": "N",
    "Occult_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Occult_MaximumAliens": 8,
    "Occult_TimeBetweenAbductions": 160,
    "Occult_TryForBabyPercent": 30,
    "Pause_on_Zone": false,
    "Pay_Child_Support_Type": "U",
    "Population_AllowNoClowns": false,
    "Population_BypassCulling": true,
    "Population_BypassPlayedHouseholds": true,
    "Population_BypassRelationshipCulling": true,
    "Population_MaxSimsInZone": 18,
    "Population_MaximumHomeless": 16,
    "Population_MoveOutElders": false,
    "Population_MoveOutSingleSim": false,
    "Population_OpenHouses": 1,
    "Population_PercentAdult": 40,
    "Population_PercentBaby": 10,
    "Population_PercentChild": 30,
    "Population_PercentElder": 20,
    "Population_PercentMale": 45,
    "Population_RandomizeVisitingSims": true,
    "Population_RunDresser": false,
    "Population_UseCustom": true,
    "Pregnancy_AgeToRun": "A,E",
    "Pregnancy_AgeWhenPregnant": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairs": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowHomeless": true,
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 70,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_DaysToRun": "",
    "Pregnancy_Duration": 7,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M",
    "Pregnancy_MalePregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 4,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 1,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor": false,
    "Pregnancy_PercentAdjustment": 10,
    "Pregnancy_PreferHomeSims": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameOppositeSexOnly": "O",
    "Pregnancy_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Show_AgeUpNotifications": true,
    "Show_Cheats_Menu": true,
    "Show_DeathNotifications": true,
    "Show_NPCBirthdayNotifications": true,
    "Show_Notifications": true,
    "Show_Sim_Menu": true,
    "Skill_Difficulty_Adjustment": -10,
    "Testing_Cheats_Enabled": true,
    "Tuner_AutoMarriage": true,
    "Tuner_AutoMean": false,
    "Tuner_AutoMischief": false,
    "Tuner_FriendlyAskSingle": true,
    "Tuner_FriendlyStayNight": true,
    "Woohoo_AllowFamily": false,
    "Woohoo_AllowNoStrings": true,
    "Woohoo_AllowPolygamy": true,
    "Woohoo_AllowTeens": false,
    "Woohoo_AutonomousMinRestTime": 24,
    "Woohoo_AutonomousTryForBaby": true,
    "Woohoo_AutonomousWoohoo": true,
    "Woohoo_BedSharing": true,
    "Woohoo_BirthControlDuration": 72,
    "Woohoo_DisableJealousy": true,
    "Woohoo_ElderTryForBaby": true,
    "Woohoo_NudeInHotTub": true,
    "Woohoo_NudeInSauna": true,
    "Woohoo_NudeMassage": true,
    "Woohoo_NudeWoohoo": true,
    "Woohoo_NudeWoohooGender": "F,M",
    "Woohoo_NudityAges": "T,YA,A,E",
    "Woohoo_OppositeSexPregnantSim": "F",
    "Woohoo_RemainNude": true,
    "Woohoo_RiskyWoohooPercent": -10,
    "Woohoo_SameSexPregnantSim": "N",
    "Woohoo_SameSexTryForBaby": false,
    "Woohoo_SleepyWoohoo": true,
    "Woohoo_TryForBabyPercent": 40,
    "Woohoo_UseFertileInRisky": true,
    "Woohoo_UsePrivacy": false,
    "Woohoo_UseWoohooSkill": true
    }
  • Options
    @Valdesca if you'd like to see my settings, they're posted here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4jcd8i6122bvs28/egw.share.mc_settings.cfg.zip

What do you mean by your families are stuck? I hope you mean your game is playing fine, just, maybe your sims are in a rut? (Stuck in a routine... I'm guessing English isn't your first language... if I'm right, I'd love to know what is. :) )

• Options
    @Valdesca I found a few things in your settings I want to ask you about. Overall they look fine, yours is another game I probably couldn't play... LOL! We're all different.

"Autosave_IntervalAmount": 3,
    "Autosave_IntervalType": "SD",

Doesn't this mean your Autosave only fires off every 3 sim days? I have mine set for SH (every sim hour)... the mod resets the save timer every time you save manually, so I'm wondering, do you ever see AutoSaves with these settings?

Or, can you really play through 3 sim days without saving your game? There's no way I could do that. Obsessive about saving OFTEN, here.

"Cleaner_RemoveItems": false,
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsAge": "C,T",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsGender": "M,F",
    "Cleaner_RemoveItemsType": "11:Sl",

Unless you set Cleaner's Remove Items to true, none of the other lines above will matter. Won't happen. If sims have glasses in sleep, they won't be taken off like you want, unless you change that first setting.

"Dresser_RunMakeupCheck": true,

Mentioning this one because in addition to putting whitelisted makeup items on newly-created sims (or any who don't have makeup already), it also, during the "right" Cleaner runs, will REMOVE makeup from your elders. I use the Bypass Cleaner flag on all my elder females, to keep their makeup safe. (My granny LOVED her red lipstick!! My elder ladies will not be Cleaned of theirs.)

"Logging_Append": false,
    "Logging_Enabled": false,
    "Pause_on_Zone": false,

I personally would enable all 3 of these. I LOVE my log! YMMV, though. I'm a details nerd. If the game or mod can tell me something, I want it to.

Pause on Zone is probably my single favorite small thing MC does. It is a game-changer, IMO. VERY nice not having to hover over the P key waiting for a lot to load... I can go get a drink, and know things will be sitting still waiting for me, when I get back. LOVE that!!!

"Occult_AbductionAges": "E",
    "Occult_AbductionPregnancyAges": "E,A",

These, you have only elders eligible for abduction. So having Adults be eligible for abduction pregnancy isn't going to do anything.

"Woohoo_NudeInHotTub": true,

This one comes with an EA bug. I have not tested it with just a COUPLE, but I did test it with 3 people (someone told me how to do the test)... if you have 3 sims in the hot tub, nude, and 2 of them try to woohoo, when they're "finished" it doesn't end properly, all 3 sims end up bounced out of the hot tub, put back in their swimsuits, just standing there looking silly. Totally resets them.

I have nude woohoo in hot tubs turned off here, till EA gets around to fixing that.

If you have questions, feel free to ask! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted to this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/885868/send-out-the-clowns-for-phobics-and-haters-i-know-youre-out-there/p1

I decided I wanted this info (2 page thread now, just copying the first post and link here for reference) in MY thread, too. Hope nobody minds the repost.

BTW, if you see any messages from people asking about clowns, I'd appreciate it if you'd hook me up with them. Have them post here, or tag me to wherever they are... I just want people who could use this info to have it. :) Thanks!

April 30 edited May 5 in General The Sims 4 Discussions
    (Gurus, I know this is mod-related, but please don't move it, I'm posting in General on purpose, looking for people with clown issues who DON'T already have MC Command Center, who might benefit from trying it... they're more likely to see this HERE than in the /Mods forums. Thanks!)

Within probably an hour of the last game patch, Deaderpool received several separate requests from MC users with clown phobias to pretty please do something to remove them from the game.

He did. Version 2.9.0 has a Bypass switch installed for the retail-walkby-variety clowns.

The painting called clown is NOT an autonomous-viewing action (he verified that for me, too), so if you enable the bypass switch, and don't mess with the painting, you should never see clowns in your game.

Clown WARDROBE parts (with their attached +sadness debuffs, in some cases) are another story. I've already seen one player report that her bin went NUTS applying clown wardrobe items to newly created NPCs. Could've been a glitch, she's since repaired her game, and says it's behaving better.

But the initial post got me to thinking, so, I went ahead and put together a complete blacklist of ALL the old and new clown parts in the game.

Hair needs a whitelisted item to work, it's in there, too.

How-to post HERE. That link will land you in my help thread for MC... if you're new to it (mods in general) but wanting it for clown eradication, don't be afraid of trying it.

I'll be glad to help you get it up and running. :)

Edit: Should've added this the first time, but I didn't think of it till later... edit is a wonderful thing.

If you download MC's AllModules.zip, that is ALL you'll need, to get all the current version files.

SUPER-easy installation if you go that route, just
    open it up,
    copy the files to your /Mods/MC directory (I recommend putting MC in its own subfolder in /Mods, because it has several files),
    start your game,
    load a live lot,
    find (or buy) a computer,
    click the "MC" button,
    and browse through the UI settings.

The clown setting is in the Population submenu.

Edit 2: (thought of something else useful)

With Dresser and Cleaner installed/enabled (check settings for both on a game computer), and that list of blacklisted clown parts, you're now armed and dangerous.

If you see ANY townie wearing something from the blacklisted stuff, click through that Sim > MC > Dresser > Outfit Commands > Clean Outfits.

This will immediately take any "bad" items off the selected sim across all outfits MC works on, if you haven't changed any of the categories... I went with ALL for everything.

If you don't see the MC sim menu, there's a setting for enabling that under the Computer > MC > Other Settings > Show Sim Menu path.

Edit 3: Cleaner alarms that remove CAS items run during the Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday midnight MC alarms. With the blacklist, your bin should not dress new sims in blacklisted items. But sims already wearing those items won't be instantly cleaned when you add the blacklist, unless you just happen to do it right before one of those alarms run.

Also, the question has been raised, what happens if you have the clown-parts blacklist installed, and THEN call a clown?

Or, if you don't enable the retail-bypass, and visit a lot to see a clown?

I *think* (based on things Deaderpool has said) that either would be classified as a Situation, and that the outfit would generate properly anyway. MC has no effect on Situation outfits.

But I'll admit to not being sure (and it will be days before I'll be able to test it myself), so, if anybody sees anything weird regarding clowns, PLEASE tag me to your post about it!

/edit 3

Any questions, let me know!
  • Options
    Coolest thread I've seen today. Take a look, it's by Cinebar... I'm pretty sure we ALL have at least one axe to grind on this one.

Title doesn't do it justice. Please read! And comment. I have one coming soon as I get the time to put a REAL post (you know me, it'll be a wall of text incoming) together.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886318/please-for-the-love-of-pete
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    hello @egwarhammer is it possible with mc controller to black list ghost as well so that ghost do not show up in game?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    hello @egwarhammer is it possible with mc controller to black list ghost as well so that ghost do not show up in game?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you give me more details? The Von Haunt ghosts, or general ghosts? Storytold (campground)? Family members?

Under Cleaner, if you enable Clean Ghosts, they'll be deleted whenever that particular Cleaner routine runs. I'm not sure there's a way to stop them from coming IN, but that's an easy way to get them out again.

There MIGHT be something in MC Cheats for it, look at the mailbox MC menu.
  • Options
    sorry for not being precise i mean all the ghost in town including npc ghost thank you
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    sorry for not being precise i mean all the ghost in town including npc ghost thank you

Like I said, I don't know about keeping them from being made, but once they're ghosts, there are 2 options on the mailbox to remove ghosts. I just looked. As long as you have the mc_cheats module installed, you're in good shape.
  • Options
    thank you might have to install that module so far when i see a ghost i delete it via mc controller thank you again :)

• Options
    thank you might have to install that module so far when i see a ghost i delete it via mc controller thank you again :)

What modules do you have installed? I play with all of them, so I tend to forget that not everybody does.
  • Options
    its the dresser pregnany occult populaton thats about it need to install the rest for all the features

• Options
    Oh definitely, if you want to do things with ghosts, you need at least Cleaner and Cheats. I'd just download the AllModules.zip file, one click and boom done. Except for woohoo, if you want that, there's a link on MC's front page.

Some parts do work together, so yeah, if you don't have it all, you're missing out on some cool options. You can always turn things off, or remove modules, but I'd recommend at least trying them all out together. Game changing experience. :)
  • Options
    thank you i just downloaded the missing modules about to install

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2016
    I think I'm a little confused how the alien settings work. I just got GTW, so MC Command Center I heard helps prevent the alien nerfing.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Well, what do you want to do? Did you look at mine? My main sim is currently pregnant with alien baby number two. She's been abducted 3 times, but was pregnant with #1 the 2nd time she got snatched. Bjorn Bjergsen is also alien-pregnant.

High frequency, NPC abduction enabled.

If looking at the UI info (computer > mc > occult) isn't enough, check out the Occult info (spoiler button) on the mod page. DP is very thorough. And really approachable. MC comments is one of my favorite hangouts.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Well, what do you want to do? Did you look at mine? My main sim is currently pregnant with alien baby number two. She's been abducted 3 times, but was pregnant with #1 the 2nd time she got snatched. Bjorn Bjergsen is also alien-pregnant.

If looking at the UI info (computer > mc > occult) isn't enough, check out the Occult info (spoiler button) on the mod page. DP is very thorough. And really approachable. MC comments is one of my favorite hangouts.
    Oh cool. Yeah I want alien abduction high and female alien Sims to get guys pregnant like how GTW used to be in initial release. I'll try tuning my settings then and checking that out.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited May 2016

I am looking to increase alien abduction in my game and I want the females to be pregnant too when abducted so here are my settings. I also want the elders to be able to be abducted and get pregnant: Will this do the trick or am I missing something? I read through MC's page and can't find anything else about it.

"Occult_AbductionAges": "YA,A,E",
    "Occult_AbductionAllowNPC": true,
    "Occult_AbductionDuration": 6,
    "Occult_AbductionPregnancyAges": "YA,A, E",
    "Occult_AbductionPregnancyGenders": "M,F",
    "Occult_AbductionStartHour": 22,
    "Occult_AlienFrequency": "H",
    "Occult_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Occult_MaximumAliens": -1,
    "Occult_TimeBetweenAbductions": 24,
    "Occult_TryForBabyPercent": 30,

Another question: If I decide I want same sex romances how would I make that happen? In Sims 3 I let my Sims decide who they wanted to be with but in Sims4 it seems like no one ever chooses same sex romance so what are all the options for that. I also have whoo hooo installed and if you can't talk about that here, please pm me as to how I can make everyone have children together. I want to mix up my game some. LOL.

BTW, thank you for all your help on this. I am sure it takes up quite a bit of your time. I appreciate everything you do so just wanted you to know. Special thanks. :)

Oh and btw I have no clowns or clown outfits in my game now. Thank you for that too.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top