Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    bokavoybokavoy Posts: 25 Member
    Hello everyone! I am new to the forums because I haven't really gotten around to using it. I love to read sims stories so if you have one let me know. I also have a sims 4 legacy and a sims 3 legacy that I am posting. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    bokavoy wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I am new to the forums because I haven't really gotten around to using it. I love to read sims stories so if you have one let me know. I also have a sims 4 legacy and a sims 3 legacy that I am posting. :)

Hello @bokavoy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable reading about the sims and their lives that are in other simmers games and seeing pictures of them. It is nice that you are doing a legacy in Sims 4 and Sims 3. You would be enjoying seeing the new generations of sims and seeing how they differ or a similar to previous generations. I hope that your legacies continue to go well.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    bokavoy wrote: »

Hey @Bokavoy welcome to the forum...i have played the sims 1 but never really played the sims 2 and 3...but i came back to the sims 4 when life became a little easier...what is your YouTube channel...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    bokavoybokavoy Posts: 25 Member
    @ThePoeticPreacher I'm actually writing them an posting them on wordpress. :)
  • Options
    carson133carson133 Posts: 35 Member
    Hiiii! I'm Carson, I love The Sims, especially The Sims 4! If you have any Sims 4 stories, I'd love to read them and give you feedback! I hope I can make lots of friends and maybe even make my own stories!
    Origin ID: carson133
  • Options
    carson133 wrote: »
    Hiiii! I'm Carson, I love The Sims, especially The Sims 4! If you have any Sims 4 stories, I'd love to read them and give you feedback! I hope I can make lots of friends and maybe even make my own stories!

Hello @carson133 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Simming is fun! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy reading the stories of the sims in other simmers games.
    You may like to read the threads in the " Stories and Legacies" section of the forums.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    It would be very nice if you posted your own stories there as well! Simmers would enjoy reading your Sims stories. It would be good to post them when you become a full member and can then post pictures in the thread.
  • Options
    carson133carson133 Posts: 35 Member
    @rosemow Thanks! I really hope I can meet lots of great people and make new friends on here! :)
    Origin ID: carson133
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks! I really hope I can meet lots of great people and make new friends on here! :)

You're welcome :) Happy simming, forum thread reading and forum thread posting!
  • Options

Hey @carson133 glad that you love the Sims 4, i love the game to, a lot improving could happen but overall i love it...I first was introduced to the Sims 1 when i was in the Navy in 2001, didn't play it that much back then, but the game left an everlasting impression on me. I played the sims 2 and 3 briefly, life situations kept me from enjoying the game, when the sims 4 came out i had pre ordered a copy from amazon. it set in my room for a year before i finally decided to play the game. i spent many hours in the beginning playing the game i was hook, until i ran out of stuff to do...so i keep finding myself anxiously waiting for the next pack so i can get more game play....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    Hello everyone!

Technically I've been on this forum since 2013, according to my profile, but I've only just now actually gotten involved with the forum. It's so great to see so much discussion around a game I love so much!

I've played all four Sims games, though I started playing TS1 late in TS2's run, and didn't get TS2 until early in TS3's run (though now I'm much more up-to-date with the games I'm playing! haha).

While initially I was slightly disappointed with TS4, I feel like the Sims Team is going in the right direction to create an excellent game that lives up to the franchise's history. I'm very keen to see how TS4 will continue to evolve, and I hope that in the years to come it will match my love for TS2 and TS3, which I certainly think it will!

My play style tends to be CAS and Family focussed. I also make a bit of custom content, mainly CAS stuff. I love how CC-friendly TS4 is. :)

I really hope to make some new friends on here.

Happy simming, guys!
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    emyprice95 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Technically I've been on this forum since 2013, according to my profile, but I've only just now actually gotten involved with the forum. It's so great to see so much discussion around a game I love so much!

I've played all four Sims games, though I started playing TS1 late in TS2's run, and didn't get TS2 until early in TS3's run (though now I'm much more up-to-date with the games I'm playing! haha).

While initially I was slightly disappointed with TS4, I feel like the Sims Team is going in the right direction to create an excellent game that lives up to the franchise's history. I'm very keen to see how TS4 will continue to evolve, and I hope that in the years to come it will match my love for TS2 and TS3, which I certainly think it will!

My play style tends to be CAS and Family focussed. I also make a bit of custom content, mainly CAS stuff. I love how CC-friendly TS4 is. :)

Happy simming, guys!

Hello @emyprice95 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have played each of the versions of the sims. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time creating sims, building /furnishing homes and watching the sims in your game living their sims lives!
    It is very nice that you enjoy creating cc items! It would be special for you seeing your sims wearing the cc that you have created. Cc creating in sims 4 is fun! It is enjoyable looking at cc sites and seeing the great cc items that simmers have created for the game.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @emyprice95 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have played each of the versions of the sims. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time creating sims, building /furnishing homes and watching the sims in your game living their sims lives!
    > It is very nice that you enjoy creating cc items! It would be special for you seeing your sims wearing the cc that you have created. Cc creating in sims 4 is fun! It is enjoyable looking at cc sites and seeing the great cc items that simmers have created for the game.
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you @rosemow! I really appreciate your warm welcome! :)

The Sims series has always been my favourite game, and I seriously loved seeing the game evolve as I've moved from older versions to the newer versions of the game. I especially love the easter eggs they put in, and sim families that have evolved with the games! Playing with families like the Goths makes me feel so nostalgic!

Creating cc is something that I've always wanted to do, but with TS4 I finally felt confident enough to jump in and have a go, as before that it seemed a bit to complex for me. It is amazing seeing other simmers use my cc, though since I'm still fairly new at it, not a lot of simmers actually see the content and download it. But that's OK, becoming well-known in the community takes time, and that time just gives me the opportunity to learn how to create cc of a better quality! But yes, as you said, it is incredibly special to see other simmers use my cc! :D and I also enjoy looking at the amazing cc that others create. It's one of my favourite things. :)

Thanks for your reply! :)
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

• Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @emyprice95 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have played each of the versions of the sims. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time creating sims, building /furnishing homes and watching the sims in your game living their sims lives!
    > It is very nice that you enjoy creating cc items! It would be special for you seeing your sims wearing the cc that you have created. Cc creating in sims 4 is fun! It is enjoyable looking at cc sites and seeing the great cc items that simmers have created for the game.
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums!

Thank you @rosemow! I really appreciate your warm welcome! :)

The Sims series has always been my favourite game, and I seriously loved seeing the game evolve as I've moved from older versions to the newer versions of the game. I especially love the easter eggs they put in, and sim families that have evolved with the games! Playing with families like the Goths makes me feel so nostalgic!

Creating cc is something that I've always wanted to do, but with TS4 I finally felt confident enough to jump in and have a go, as before that it seemed a bit to complex for me. It is amazing seeing other simmers use my cc, though since I'm still fairly new at it, not a lot of simmers actually see the content and download it. But that's OK, becoming well-known in the community takes time, and that time just gives me the opportunity to learn how to create cc of a better quality! But yes, as you said, it is incredibly special to see other simmers use my cc! :D and I also enjoy looking at the amazing cc that others create. It's one of my favourite things. :)

Thanks for your reply! :)

Hello @emyprice95 :) It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share your cc creations with the simming community and fellow simmers. That is exciting and nice! Perhaps when you become a full member you may like to start a thread in the Modding and Custom Content section of the forums, and post links to your cc and download site? You could also post pictures of your cc in the thread also. The link to the CAS Custom Content section is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

Happy simming, guys!

Hey @emyprice95 i know what you mean, the first year i didn't use this sight to much but came a year or so later and became an active member on here. I hope the Sims continue to make family orientated game play for simmers like you who enjoys the family side of the game. Look forward to seeing some of your post in the future...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @emyprice95 :) It is very kind and thoughtful of you to share your cc creations with the simming community and fellow simmers. That is exciting and nice! Perhaps when you become a full member you may like to start a thread in the Modding and Custom Content section of the forums, and post links to your cc and download site? You could also post pictures of your cc in the thread also.

Thank you for the link! I would definitely love to post there once I'm a full member and am able to post photos and links. :)

> @ThePoeticPreacher said:
    > Hey @emyprice95 i know what you mean, the first year i didn't use this sight to much but came a year or so later and became an active member on here. I hope the Sims continue to make family orientated game play for simmers like you who enjoys the family side of the game. Look forward to seeing some of your post in the future...

I hope so too! I'm really happy about the children's stuff pack that's coming out around June or July! And I'm hopeful that toddlers will make a comeback too, though I think because that it such a large feature we may be waiting a while yet. Still, I'm really happy with the direction that the game is heading, and glad that we're starting to see some more family-oriented stuff! :)

• Options
    Hello @emyprice95 :) When you become a full member, could you please come back to your post here in this thread and edit out your quote that contains the age of Avidan ? That would be good if you did that. Thankyou ! :)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @emyprice95 :) When you become a full member, could you please come back to your post here in this thread and edit out your quote that contains the age of Avidan ? That would be good if you did that. Thankyou ! :)

Of course! Sorry, I didn't think about that. :/

• Options
    edited May 2016
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @emyprice95 :) When you become a full member, could you please come back to your post here in this thread and edit out your quote that contains the age of Avidan ? That would be good if you did that. Thankyou ! :)

Of course! Sorry, I didn't think about that. :/

Hello :) You don't need to be sorry! Thankyou in advance for editing out the quote.
    You will soon become a member! :)
    Edit : I have just seen that the posts have been removed because it was against the forum rules,
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > emyprice95 wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello @emyprice95 :) When you become a full member, could you please come back to your post here in this thread and edit out your quote that contains the age of Avidan ? That would be good if you did that. Thankyou ! :)
    >
    > Of course! Sorry, I didn't think about that. :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello :) You don't need to be sorry! Thankyou in advance for editing out the quote.
    > You will soon become a member! :)

It looks as though maybe some moderators have already deleted my quote with the original comment anyway? I can't see it on the thread anymore. But once I'm a full member I'll come back and double check that it's gone.

• Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > emyprice95 wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello @emyprice95 :) When you become a full member, could you please come back to your post here in this thread and edit out your quote that contains the age of Avidan ? That would be good if you did that. Thankyou ! :)
    >
    > Of course! Sorry, I didn't think about that. :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello :) You don't need to be sorry! Thankyou in advance for editing out the quote.
    > You will soon become a member! :)

It looks as though maybe some moderators have already deleted my quote with the original comment anyway? I can't see it on the thread anymore. But once I'm a full member I'll come back and double check that it's gone.

Hello :) I just edited my above post, because I saw that the posts had already been removed.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello :) I just edited my above post, because I saw that the posts had already been removed.

OK, very good. :)

@Avidan I hope you come back and reintroduce yourself! I'm sure other simmers here would love to get to know you and your brother! :)

• Options
    LunafayelynLunafayelyn Posts: 6 New Member
    [b]Hi there I'm Em. I love sims, recently I got sims 4. Now I have get to work dlc. Which is a ton of fun. I love it. :) [/b]
  • Options
    Hi there I'm Em. I love sims, recently I got sims 4. Now I have get to work dlc. Which is a ton of fun. I love it. :)

Hello @Lunafayelyn :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have recently purchased Sims 4, and now own Get to Work. The EP is great! The new active careers are fun for our sims to work in and it is enjoyable going with our sims to their career work. It is nice that our sims can enjoy setting up and running their own stores, selling a variety of items.
  • Options
    CRYSTALEXIECRYSTALEXIE Posts: 95 Member
    i wish they would add sleepovers for KIDS? check out my SLEEPOVERS FOR KIDS page!
  • Options
    i wish they would add sleepovers for KIDS? check out my SLEEPOVERS FOR KIDS page!

Hello @CRYSTALEXIE :) Welcome to the forums. It is great that you have created a thread in the Sims 4 ideas section about your sleepovers for kids idea. I will post a link to it here for you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/882521/ability-to-do-a-sleepover-for-kids

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top