Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get a CLUE: New Episode 11/2

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Are we not sending accusations privately?
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Are we not sending accusations privately?

No, but I respond to them privately.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Sorry I'm late - I've been obsessively roaming the wastes for the last couple days! Boy, do I need a shower. :flushed:

My wild, unfounded accusation is:

Pale Rider with a Meat Tenderizer in the Courtyard!

Thanks @Carewren123 ! <3
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Okay thanks! I have everyone's accusations now.

Just so that everyone's is out in the open for all to see Rory's was: Addie in the Garage with the brick.

I need to polish up this weekend's Wren's Nest chapters, then I'll get to work on this next episode. Hopefully I'll get it out next week. :)
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I only just started reading.. but it sounds like we might have a more then one killer, killer.. (Eposide 3 ending) I have read one too many Agatha Cristie Novels and Sherlock Holmes novels. And I could tell that the (Erza) was going to be killed off.. that's what happens in Clue stuff (I watched the movie once)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I only just started reading.. but it sounds like we might have a more then one killer, killer.. (Eposide 3 ending) I have read one too many Agatha Cristie Novels and Sherlock Holmes novels. And I could tell that the (Erza) was going to be killed off.. that's what happens in Clue stuff (I watched the movie once)
    I highly doubt that there is more than one killer, because in the board game Clue there's only one killer, one weapon, and one location.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    I highly doubt that there is more than one killer, because in the board game Clue there's only one killer, one weapon, and one location.

I know that..but you can never really know right? (Episode 5 and Eposide 7 reminded me of a book I read recently.. I think it was called "The Test". It kind of like a parody of the Hunger Games).. but I can't remember the name of the book or the author..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »

I know that..but you can never really know right? (Episode 5 and Eposide 7 reminded me of a book I read recently.. I think it was called "The Test". It kind of like a parody of the Hunger Games).. but I can't remember the name of the book or the author..
    That wouldn't really be fair to those of us that are playing, though, because we were told that it would be one of each.
  • Options

Thanks for reading @MadameLee I hope you are enjoying it. Yep I was definitely went the the classic, rich mansion owner as the victim. I'm sure no one was surprised about that one.

As far as number of killers. I promise it's the standard 1 killer, 1 weapon, 1 location as in the original game. But I'm glad that you think there could be more than one. That means you're suspicious of more than one of the characters. :) Which is exactly what I want.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

• Options

Thanks for reading @MadameLee I hope you are enjoying it. Yep I was definitely went the the classic, rich mansion owner as the victim. I'm sure no one was surprised about that one.

As far as number of killers. I promise it's the standard 1 killer, 1 weapon, 1 location as in the original game. But I'm glad that you think there could be more than one. That means you're suspicious of more than one of the characters. :) Which is exactly what I want.

@Carewen I'm enjoying it. While I read too many murder-mystery stories. BTW two eposides reminded me of a book called "The Testing" by Joelle Charbonneau The bit about a green light. And the challenge rooms in the last episode. I can't remember why they seem familiar to the same story (but different)..they just do
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @Carewren123 : This story has received a shoutout on the Monthly Shoutout thread and will be featured at the Stories and Legacies Index in the Monthly Shoutouts section during the month of December! Congrats!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited April 2016
    I was going through some of my old stuff and found this in my pile. I completely forgot about Cobalt and the other Clue players. I know you've been busy @Carewren123, so take your time. I am really looking forward to this continuing. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I was going through some of my old stuff and found this in my pile. I completely forgot about Cobalt and the other Clue players. I know you've been busy @Carewren123, so take your time. I am really looking forward to this continuing. <3

I'm trying to come up with a game plan to get my stories back on track. I actually hate leaving things unfinished, so I do want to continue this. Thanks for letting me know you'd like to see that happen too. <3
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

• Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Can't wait to read your stories when they come back!
    Not trying to rush or pressure you! Like @lovesstorms said, you take your time :)
  • Options
    SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    @Carewren123

If you ever decided to start a new Get a Clue or needed someone to take over for an old participant, I would love to! This seems like a really cool show, and I'm obsessed with the game CLUE :smiley: