Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get a CLUE: New Episode 11/2

Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
Mr. Ezra Black is proud to present the newest reality show in production.

Introducing:
aqTZQikh.jpg

Sims chosen as participants will find themselves living in the lap of luxury. In this show no one has to worry about being voted out. That's right they all get to enjoy the comforts of an enormous and lavishly furnished home for the entire season. Don't get too comfortable though, because this is still a competition. And there's murder in the air at the Get a CLUE residence. I say that in all good fun; no Sims will actually be harmed in the making of this show... Or will they?

The ultimate goal of the game is to be the first to solve the "murder". Contestants will compete in a variety challenges to earn clues. You'll need clues to crack the case, so you'll want to try to win every challenge you can.

Get a CLUE to corner the guilty Sim, because there's a houseful of suspects.
TC7xSNVl.jpg?1

Get a CLUE to determine the murder weapon amongst all the dangerous items.
Tu9Ueuol.jpg?1

Get a CLUE to pinpoint the crime scene within the estate grounds.
ThwZaSjl.jpg

Get a CLUE to win a fabulous prize: 123,000 Simoleans.

(In reality, the winning Sim will earn a spot in my future neighborhood rotation story with that 123,000 in starting cash.)

General Rules
  • This will be an interactive show. If you sign up you'll actually get to play along with challenges/games I'll send out. The episodes will include in game representations of the challenges we'll play.
  • Each contestant begins with 2 clues.
  • Don't share you clues with anyone else, please.
  • Other clues will be earned by doing well in the challenges.
  • Accusations can be made after each challenge. (Starting after the 2nd challenge)
  • The game continues until someone makes an accurate accusation.
  • You win by making the correct accusation.

Challenges:
  • I'll send them to you in a PM.
  • Every 1st place winner in a challenge earns 3 new clues.
  • 2nd place earns 2 clues.
  • 3rd place earns 1 clue.
  • 4th-last place receive no clues for that challenge (but you may still make an accusation).
  • Rule Change: 3rd-7th place will receive 1 clue card.

Accusations:
  • An accusation is a 3-part guess. Must contain a suspect, a weapon, and a location.
  • After each challenge (starting with the 2nd challenge) contestants will have the option to make an accusation in the order of how they performed in that challenge.
  • I'll tell you if you're accusation is correct or incorrect, but not which part is right/wrong.
  • If you use these wisely, accusations can help you narrow down the clues even more.
  • Incorrect accusations will result in a penalty for that Sim/Simmer during the next challenge.
  • You can choose to not to make an accusation on your turn.

Info for Applying
  • Pick a color for inspiration in creating your Sim:
    • Red AkramA
    • Orange RoryGilmore34
    • Yellow FloorRaisin
    • Green Pegasus143
    • Purple SummerFalls
    • White CathyTea
    • Turquoise lovesstorms
  • Their appearance should reflect their color somehow.
  • Use the color in their name somehow. Use your imagination (and vocab ;) ) For example you could use the words Ivory instead of White, Jade instead of Green, Tangerine instead of Orange. Just be creative and cute :)
  • I'm not picky about having equal numbers of guys and girls so make whichever you want.
  • I'd like a variety of personalities. Some that are obviously sinister, some that seem innocent. Again be creative as you want to be.
  • If you're going to create a Sim go ahead and let me know which color you pick so I can mark that color off. This way everyone can easily see which colors are still available.
  • Sims must only use items from the base game and Outdoor Retreat. (I don't own Get to Work or Luxury stuff.)

APPLICATION

Origin ID:
Sim Name:
Personality/Bio:
Career:
Favorites Things:
Pet Peeves:
Anything else you want to add:
E7A0Fe3.jpg
Current Stories:
Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
Post edited by Carewren123 on

Comments