Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Gamepack/Childrens stuff pack LEAKED!

Comments

• Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I guess it's better than nothing lol...I rather the trailer than those dumb guessing game's they add on twitter in "codes" ugh!...here's hoping in these upcoming week's or so they will start discussing the new gameplay.
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Well, they did give us a peek at two upcoming packs that we would otherwise have NO INFO on until they announced them so.. I think people just keep working themselves up,
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2016
    Spring will end on June 20 and Summer begin. Then

April: No pack
    May: No pack
    June: GP03
    July: SP07

August: SP08
    September: EP03 ??? Hmmm... I doubt, maybe in November and no pack in September and October
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    that was not ok when they told us that there be a big announcement for what going on for the next few months and all we got was a 15 min trailer for a game pack that we already knew about back in February and a new stuff pack nothing about patches didn't even get to ask question like we was suppose to be do
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I bet the kids beds are of cheap quality. and my kids don't need more toys or a new toy box, and I never use the screens. as for a restaurant that sounds fun.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Yeah, I think they should have stated: SMALL announcement or Teaser...
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Summer begin

August: SP08
    September: EP03 ??? Hmmm... I doubt, maybe in November and no pack in September and October

What? I'm so confused.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    mrswoo5 wrote: »
    Well that was the big announcement all 16 seconds of it.

What were you expecting
    We are getting tragic clown
    A new resturent game pack and a new kids pack with under the bed monsters

Also keep in mind that those packs could be not yet finished they are previewing some of the content done or maybe just included
    Except they aren't telling us anything, we are left to our own devices to speculate about the actual content shown in the video. There might be monsters, there might not be, we don't know. Are they releasing the tragic clown, or is it just a costume? They aren't telling us anything. It's quite bad imho.

If you looked closely to the sim next to the tragic clown shes clearly crying aka sad
    So i dont think they need to confirm more
    Also they said whats upcoming in the next few months not the content in there
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I think the stuff pack is well needed...I feel like sim children get left out, but also the elders lol! though I do remember back in sims 3 store buying more content for my sims kid's to be honest, because stuff pack's never had much or anything for them. I do look forward to seeing how much content for the children will be included.
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    The big announcement was a new announcement type. Seasonal teasers that show was coming up. We'll still be getting an announcement trailer and a blog post.

• Options
    Kaaori89Kaaori89 Posts: 70 Member
    Well, they did give us a peek at two upcoming packs that we would otherwise have NO INFO on until they announced them so.. I think people just keep working themselves up,

Except its been speculated about for a while now that the next game pack would be food/restaurant related. So all the hints they dropped were pretty accurate so we essentially knew what was coming, they just finally confirmed it. They kept talking about this huge announcement that would tell us what is coming in the future months and all we get are vague release dates along with vague concepts, what a let down.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So, just to be clear, we aren't getting anything else today, are we?

I dont think so, no. Just a patch due on Thursday left now.

I could see a blog tomorrow that goes into more detail about the future content, or at least confirms it, and a mention of what's coming in the patch.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited April 2016
    So EA play will most likely announce EP3 for a July-August release date and we should get our next seasonal tease shortly after.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

What were you expecting

Also keep in mind that those packs could be not yet finished they are previewing some of the content done or maybe just included
    Except they aren't telling us anything, we are left to our own devices to speculate about the actual content shown in the video. There might be monsters, there might not be, we don't know. Are they releasing the tragic clown, or is it just a costume? They aren't telling us anything. It's quite bad imho.

Yes, this trailer doesn't really show anything. So the only thing we know for sure now is the theme of a GP we already knew (not officially, but still) and some remodeled and recolored kids stuff that was already in the base game. Not really that intuitive if you ask me.

And not even the real announcement today, I mean, sure, how long do we have to wait for the official announcement of GP3 then? If they really want to throw 2 EP's out this year, they are wasting their time. So I think this will be a year with only one real EP. and the rest will be 1 GP and all filler SP's.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I bet the kids beds are of cheap quality. and my kids don't need more toys or a new toy box, and I never use the screens. as for a restaurant that sounds fun.

That was a base game bed in the trailer.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Ugh that'd be depressing... :disappointed:
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    I was expecting info on the next EP and future game content. If they want to keep buyers interested then release more info, why be so secretive all the time. Give us a year planner on what to expect and hopefully look forward to.
  • Options
    Kaaori89Kaaori89 Posts: 70 Member
    I think the stuff pack is well needed...I feel like sim children get left out, but also the elders lol! though I do remember back in sims 3 store buying more content for my sims kid's to be honest, because stuff pack's never had much or anything for them. I do look forward to seeing how much content for the children will be included.

Well if its anything like that cool kitchen stuff pack, it will be like 3 toys, and about 30 outfits... :s So wouldn't get your hopes up too much lol
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Yes I'm really happy children are getting a SP. But hopefully there is more than under the bed ghosts. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2016

What were you expecting

If you looked closely to the sim next to the tragic clown shes clearly crying aka sad

That could just be staged. Do we know that it's actually a Tragic Clown NPC, though? I haven't seen any confirmation of that, but I also haven't kept up with Sims news much lately. It could just be a costume.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    I was expecting info on the next EP and future game content. If they want to keep buyers interested then release more info, why be so secretive all the time. Give us a year planner on what to expect and hopefully look forward to.

We did get info on future game content.

• Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Yes I'm really happy children are getting a SP. But hopefully there is more than under the bed ghosts. :p

I really wanted bunk beds :(

• Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I am glad they shared the teaser, but maybe it's because I am not a visual person....I wish they would have at least said a sentence or two with it :smile: Oh well...at least something. The kids' things look very cute! I am not a huge fan of the color of their beds and furniture right now, so I am excited!
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    guys @SimGuruLyndsay said that they're doing small previews (aka the video) each season for the sims 4 which is 2-3 months. so they're giving us previews on what's coming up for the sims 4. plus it won't effect trailers or blog announcements
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member

What were you expecting

It could easily be staged, it doesn't mean anything until they tell us what it means. It's not like they haven't done anything like that before. They don't have to show us everything, just tell us what they are working on.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---