Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Gamepack/Childrens stuff pack LEAKED!

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2016
    Spring will end on June 20 and Summer begin. Then

April: No pack
    May: No pack
    June: GP03
    July: SP07
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    Guys what if we can't visit the restaurant like we can't visit the the hospital, police station, and science lab in GTW. What if the only way to get to the restaurant is to be asked on a date and that's where they take you?? :'( I usually don't have bad thoughts about this game but that one just crossed my mind.

I sort of think this might be a possibility as well. One restaurant that works like the hospital where sims can go there only on dates or to work.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    No, guys that's it for today
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    edited April 2016
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    So is that it? There will won't be a longer trailer? :|

There will be proper trailers and blog posts for both of the new packs; this clip was just to show people what's coming in the next couple of months because that's what people asked for. Once we get closer to their release dates, they will have proper trailers.

(but if you meant a longer one today, i'm not sure, probably not lol)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    SimGuruLyndsay said these 15 second videos are just mini previews for the next few months along with the normal announcement videos and blog posts.
    Well at least there's that.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »
    Okay so my theory is:

Game pack to be released end of May (possibly earlier) since it said spring 2016

Kids stuff to be released in June.

I think they will announce the new EP at EA play and i'm expecting one more sp, possible two between the new EP's release which i'm hoping will be end of july but I feel like it will be early august?

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE

(Sims twitter released the video, i dont know how to embed the link but you can check it out there)

GP 3 First Week of May

Sp 7 First Week of June.

Summer doesn't start until the end of June.

June 20 this year, to be precise. But I always think of summer as June-July-August, and they can't be announcing stuff for July because the whole this-quarter-only thing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    My sims are gonna end up being slaves to the kitchen, they need a city break :D .
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Why do I get the feeling I like sims 4 more then EA does. How can you call this promoting? I am sad.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    They're going to add more mini clips throughout the day?
  • Options
    poppykoke wrote: »
    I really love the children's stuff pack, I hope there's more to it than in the video. We finally get a monster under the bed!!!! :love:
    We don't know that yet though.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I hope there is more to these new SP's/GP's whatever you call them lol, because this trailer (for me anyways) doesn't say much.
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    Guys what if we can't visit the restaurant like we can't visit the the hospital, police station, and science lab in GTW. What if the only way to get to the restaurant is to be asked on a date and that's where they take you?? :'( I usually don't have bad thoughts about this game but that one just crossed my mind.

Nooo that would be horrible!
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I just kind of expected them to communicate with us...not give us a 15 seconds teaser...
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Well that was the big announcement all 16 seconds of it.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Kaantje wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling I like sims 4 more then EA does. How can you call this promoting? I am sad.

Because they are showing us what's to come in the next couple months which they don't have to do.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Kaaori89Kaaori89 Posts: 70 Member
    Is that it? Is that what I have been waiting for the past week to see? I was expecting news and what will be included in the packs? Instead we got a 15 second video of people eating which would appear to indicate some type of restaurant game pack which has already been talked about for months now when someone tweeted about being "hungry for info". And some stuff pack that will include stuff for children. Along with some vague "soon to come" date. I am beyond disappointed right now :'(
  • Options
    Marti_SternMarti_Stern Posts: 153 Member
    So, just to be clear, we aren't getting anything else today, are we?
  • Options
    So, just to be clear, we aren't getting anything else today, are we?
    Doesn't seem so, no.
    Allons-y!

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »

What's so meh about it? The 15 second video wasn't supposed to show a whole lot.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Kaantje wrote: »

Because they are showing us what's to come in the next couple months which they don't have to do.

Maybe for you, but there is no care in their trailer, it makes me want to give up on sims 4, then buy it.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    it was basically an announcement for more announcements
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Somebody ask the gurus, please.....Because.....that was not enough....Add at least a blog post.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    So if the GP is spring... That'd be coming out in may, and then the children's SP would be June, summer, right?
    The whole "release new content monthly" thing isn't changing right?