Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    oh boy. More drama
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Yeah, I also dislike Ysa at the moment. She can't expect them to go back to normal if she left him for so long without a word. Aulani deserves to find someone who won't hurt him at all. I'm liking Mor much better, but I think even she's not the right one for him. People fall out of love. Ysa needs to deal with that.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2016
    oh God drama time! Even tho he remind me of that long hair guy from a anime call Nana. I think Ysa should move on and I think she should have send Aulani a letter! I'm not on neither team...Mor is obviously wrong but I love Tonai in a way lol.

Popcorn anyone? ;)
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Mor drama and evil is coming :o
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Lol! I love that! Definitely Mor drama to come!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Uh-oh, Meatball alert.. Sounds like trouble! I'm still rooting for Mor though. Somehow Ysa can't seem to win me back over, even though I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe because I feel like she's the cause of Aulani's misery, first because of leaving him for so long without a word, now for sending Mor away. Considering she supposedly loves him, she sure causes him a lot of pain.
  • Options
    SamilaneSamilane Posts: 13 New Member
    I don't like Mor either! #teamaulani!
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    "Our new shaman will be able to tell if this has been done to you"
    Does that mean we will see some council members again? Wonderful! *_*
    And we will finally see Mist! YAAAS! XD

Mor and Tonai... what an evil and most dangerous duo! :open_mouth: Hope they do not breed, they sure would create the next supervillian. It's luck for following generations that they already have someone they like. xD
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Super great super long update! :) Thanks Pammie! Love the look back at the love that Ysa and Aulani once had. <3 Oh no to Mor and Tonia there will definitely be more drama and evil to come! >:) I can't wait! :p
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Evil things are on the way :P i'm really not Sold on ysa, all she does is cause pain bc she can't accept that aluani fell out of love with her. But I feel like mor is a manipulative witch so I am not sure.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited March 2016
    Samilane wrote: »
    I don't like Mor either! #teamaulani!

Welcome to #teamAulani, @Samilane :) Finally I am not alone here ;):blush:

Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    ah, i remember the days i red this story and I WASNT BEING STABBED WITH A BROKEN SHIP *sobs*
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited March 2016
    Can't wait for the next update :D;)B)
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    ah, i remember the days i red this story and I WASNT BEING STABBED WITH A BROKEN SHIP *sobs*

Sorry... :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Happy_BerryHappy_Berry Posts: 3 New Member
    > @pammiechick said:
    I've been wanting to thank you for sharing your experience. It hits home for Aulani's situation perfectly! If...and I'm not saying this will happen. I haven't decided on plot yet between Mor and Ysa...if they do get back together, it will be like shattered glass that's pieced back together. There will always be cracks. (Love your analogy!)
    >
    > But not sure if I'm #TeamMor or #TeamYsa...could go either way at this point. >:)

You're welcome.

I read your story assiduously and I must admit that Alauni's situation as quite made echo in me. Concerning my experience, I'm relieved that at that time there was no third person to add more drama. If I had another boyfriend when it all happened, I think I would have been overtaken by the events. I only had to think about me and what I thought would be the best. So I decided to not go back to with this person. And I know now, that this was the right thing to do and the best solution. I have absolutely no regrets even if sometimes I do miss him or "being the one" for someone. When you loved someone that much, you can't just erase your story and feelings like a written on a blackboard. But I'm fine :)

Concerning the evolution of the plot, I'm quite unhappy with Leia, I know a lot of people are writting "she's just trying to save her tribe". Nope, I'm sorry but for me at that point I've lost all hopes for Leia. She's trying to save her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 first and then the tribe. If she wants to be a good Creator she must first assume her responsabilities and be someone respectable. She's too emotional and I feel like she still have anger against his brother. To me they need to find time to speak about what have been going on between them since so long and Leia needs to admit that she knows her brother have indeed changed, that he's not the one he used to be. It's like Leia as a dark cloud in his mind all the time and that she can't see clear. I, somehow have to say that I don't have a lot of respect for her as I think she's selfish, capricious, stubborn and vindictive I'm sorry to feel this way about one of your characters @pammiechick. But in a way, it's also one of the reason I love to read you so much. You're talented and your characters are deep and well built.

At that point if I was Aulani, I would be tired about all of this. Even if this tribe is his own, I would have return to a much happier place like the Palace of his mother if she would have agree to. But Aulani being a slave it ain't that easy. So finally, I would decide to go away, to take the chance to have a fresh new start in life. And I don't think it's being a coward to do so. It takes a lot of courage to admit that there's nothing good left on a place where people are playing full of us and trying to make us a pawn in their game. If you can't change the player neither the rules, the only way to survive it's to leave the game. I hope Aulani could soon find peace and his heart have a break from all this women. And maybe one day, he will find a new person that as no ulteriors motivations than to be with him, in a relation built on respect, trust, mutual care and love.

#TeamAulani4ever
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Happy_Berry Great assessments...btw, you're supposed to feel like that about Leia, so don't apologize! ;)
    And thank you for your compliments!!

Being a slave, Aulani can't leave without shame and punishment...this will all play out, though...I hope you will like how his story arc ends...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited March 2016
    I've been reading this since the start and missed a fair chunk. The last update that I read was just after Hawika's brother went to Sixam.

I'm not Leias biggest a fan but I'm rooting for her! She wasn't the kindest, caring or most level person in her youth and she still makes mistakes but she is finding herself slowly (I think). She's making the best of it even if she isn't perfect.

I did not like Aulani at first #teamleia but he's won me over. Seriously, women eat out of the palm of his hand.

I can't wait to see if he ends up with Ysa or Mor. Honestly Mor seems evil and I've been in a similar relationship breakdown as Ysa and Aulani. I couldn't repair it and leaving the relationship be and moving on was the best decision I ever made. I'm a happier person because of it. I found my amazing husband and have a beautiful daughter. I became more confident in myself. I'm interested to see how Aulani handles it and who he picks.

Love it!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member

Sorry... :cry:

If your writing is making me have feelings *shrudder* you're doing something right!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    So I was right to not trust Mor! #TeamYsa all the way... (I'm with Aulani on this, though. I preferred her hair the way it was! :D )
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    I've been reading this since the start and missed a fair chunk. The last update that I read was just after Hawika's brother went to Sixam.

I'm not Leias biggest a fan but I'm rooting for her! She wasn't the kindest, caring or most level person in her youth and she still makes mistakes but she is finding herself slowly (I think). She's making the best of it even if she isn't perfect.

I did not like Aulani at first #teamleia but he's won me over. Seriously, women eat out of the palm of his hand.

I can't wait to see if he ends up with Ysa or Mor. Honestly Mor seems evil and I've been in a similar relationship breakdown as Ysa and Aulani. I couldn't repair it and leaving the relationship be and moving on was the best decision I ever made. I'm a happier person because of it. I found my amazing husband and have a beautiful daughter. I became more confident in myself. I'm interested to see how Aulani handles it and who he picks.

Love it!!!

Oh! I've missed you! And I remember your Amazon story! Are you ever going to resume it?

Thank you for sharing your experience in a similar situation. :) This story arc is going to take a while but will be resolved eventually!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited March 2016
    @pammiechick - Haha, hi!!! I was considering it but I lost all of my screenshots! I'm onto the third generation now! I may retake some and fast forward to where I am up too.

I don't know though. I have a little girl (8 months and hubby is away alot for work - so my down time is precious)!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    @Kamio Oh yeah...you're busy! Enjoy!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    I've decided to not take an opinion in this Ysa/Mor as it will allow me to better enjoy how the plot of this story turns out.
  • Options
    s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    At this point I am #teamaulani . He needs to make up his own mind on what he wants. I really don't like Mor as she is so conniving. She and Tonai make a good pair. What are they up to? Great update @pammiechick !