Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Dragging a stack of inventory items from one Sim to another Sim, should now properly drag the stack.
    Yasssss, thank goodness! I hated this change!!! :smiley:

@Rorygilmore34 Did you do the egg challenge last year? I got all my eggs from the massive Ikeda garden, haha. They just pop up when you harvest. I *think* they may pop up when you collect collectables, too, lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's obviously been a year. :tongue:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    found jasmine. actually noel stalked her.
  • Options
    Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    I'm back in business! Check out the next chapter in my 100 baby challenge here
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,764 Member
    I had to wake up my father this morning since he got confused about what day it is!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Do any of you know if it's possible to fish for a cowplant in NewCrest? @Sterretjeee @pixelatedKar (You have both done build NewCrest challenges and therefor might know the answer)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Hey guys!!! I've been away a few days. Honestly I have minimal motivation to actually write for now, I'm far too excited to be saving up for a desktop so that I can do youtube and twitch as a hobby! <3
  • Options
    i must really want a new planter noel has 17 grow fruit already.
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    My kids are already sleeping and my game is updated, so time to play The Sims 4 :)
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    At least as much as my eye let me, but I really want to check the new update :)
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Just a quick notice for anyone who is using MC Command Center: with the new patch, it has been reported that Jasmine Holiday is generating with different names/ages as she is supposed to have. Doing the special interactions with her seems to be working fine, though.
  • Options
    Darra84 wrote: »
    My kids are already sleeping and my game is updated, so time to play The Sims 4 :)

this made me laugh because when you see kidavis its hard to picture a grown up. i like your avi though.
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @CitizenErased14 So you know how we are always wishing our sims didn't do the stupid goofy smiles when we are trying to get epic story time pics?

Well there is a mod for that! http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=574482
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 So you know how we are always wishing our sims didn't do the stupid goofy smiles when we are trying to get epic story time pics?

Well there is a mod for that! http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=574482

AHHHHHH! This is epic! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    i got the first planter. i feel bad for noel though. eat sleep pee garden repeat.
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Ugh, my head's buzzing with too many things to do and I'm trying my best to not get some kind of flu again... but enough about that, here's a new chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango

Soul-searching and uncertainty arise, but there is still always time for beauty.
    screenshot-469.jpg?w=676
    Chapter 6: Questions

Also for those who are waiting for the new chapter to The Fey of Life: I've got all the screenshots, and most of the text done, but I'm far from being happy with it so it needs a lot of revising. But I'm trying to get that done this week too.

Take care, everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy timezones all! I'm a bit bummed out that custom Gallery thumbnails will now be marked as CC, which will make them harder to search for if I continue using custom images. I won't be able to show off my builds' best features like before and just put up with the normal Gallery thumbnails. Oh well, at least it will force me to create something that looks best in the normal Gallery thumbnail.

On the other hand, I've been working on the latest chapter of my story. Introducing another character with a grand entrance has led me to more than my usual word count per chapter, and I might have to split it into two. :) I'm really excited to introduce the Grand Archon to all :)
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @Pegasus143 @CathyTea It is super fun! All that beautiful music and rhytms, I really love it. And it's a slightly better alternative to keep the figure than a sweaty workout in the gym (at least for me).

But don't be mistaken - I don't look graceful at all. Quite the opposite, actually :lol:
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Hey Hey Hi!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey Hey Hi!

Hey! Guess whose birthday it is today? :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hey Hey Hi!

aero
  • Options
    Blackrain95Blackrain95 Posts: 178 Member
    I've been off and on building the apartment building where two of my main characters' live and I'm actually pretty proud of how it's turned out so far! I need to copy and place it on a bigger lot, but I'll do that after the rest is constructed.

(Also I swear I enjoy building/decorating more than I like actually playing the game aha)

Screenshot-26_zpszpobou6v.jpg
    BannerEdit_zpsib5jbvxx.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hey Hey Hi!

@aroseinbloom's!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options
    I've been on and off writing today, had to sign up for this thingy for my new job. Hopefully I'll be ready to blast everyone with amazing chapters soon ;)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I've been off and on building the apartment building where two of my main characters' live and I'm actually pretty proud of how it's turned out so far! I need to copy and place it on a bigger lot, but I'll do that after the rest is constructed.

(Also I swear I enjoy building/decorating more than I like actually playing the game aha)

This is so beautiful! Would you share your Origin ID? I want to check out your builds!

For an upcoming game/story, I might need three townhouses! I'd love something like this but scaled down for three.

(I'm thinking of doing "Three Little Sims" with Honey Walker from the University Challenge, Emma Bennet from my first Wonder Child Challenge, and Acacia Bough when she finishes up Brady's Boot Camp! Yay!)

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    So much love here!!!! Thank you so much, everyone, for the birthday wishes.

It's been a lovely day. I am so grateful for all of you and this wonderful community. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top