Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    This all reminds me so much of Aluni and Ysa. Speaking of which... I need to get my two cents in on that matter!

Ysa isn't writing, which means somethings up. She's traveling, which I means she could visit the north tribe. You know who else visited the North Tribe?

What if Ysa has some sort of "relations ;)" with Alunis half bro???
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    [quote="sims4eva;14655578"]This all reminds me so much of Aluni and Ysa. Speaking of which... I need to get my two cents in on that matter!

Ysa isn't writing, which means somethings up. She's traveling, which I means she could visit the north tribe. You know who else visited the North Tribe?

What if Ysa has some sort of "relations ;)" with Alunis half bro???[/quote]

Hmmmm maybe...
  • Options
    Hey pammiechick I want to start this challenge so I could play it a bit in my time off.I want to start with a tribe at the height of its power (for more drama
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Penguin10 wrote: »
    Hey pammiechick I want to start this challenge so I could play it a bit in my time off.I want to start with a tribe at the height of its power (for more drama

So, you're going to start off rich? Then you will need to have a huge garden full of Sixam plants. That's the only way Tribe Wahine can pay their bills. Ina just evolved them again and the amount of money they make is staggering!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    [quote="pammiechick;14656401"][quote="Penguin10;14655756"]Hey pammiechick I want to start this challenge so I could play it a bit in my time off.I want to start with a tribe at the height of its power (for more drama[/quote]

So, you're going to start off rich? Then you will need to have a huge garden full of Sixam plants. That's the only way Tribe Wahine can pay their bills. Ina just evolved them again and the amount of money they make is staggering! [/quote]

Thanks for the tip!
  • Options

So, you're going to start off rich? Then you will need to have a huge garden full of Sixam plants. That's the only way Tribe Wahine can pay their bills. Ina just evolved them again and the amount of money they make is staggering!

If you're going to count on plants actually, the top ten most productive unevolved plants are Quill Fruit, UFO, Glow Orb, Dragonfruit, False Morel Mushrooms, Fireleaf, Morel Mushrooms, Grapes, Toxic Chamomile and Orchids in that order. I did lots of research figuring out the productivity of every base-level plant depending on how much money they give you every 192 minutes and it was really hard. One of these days I will post in the forums with the full list, I'll post a link if anybody is interested.
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    sims4eva wrote: »

If you're going to count on plants actually, the top ten most productive unevolved plants are Quill Fruit, UFO, Glow Orb, Dragonfruit, False Morel Mushrooms, Fireleaf, Morel Mushrooms, Grapes, Toxic Chamomile and Orchids in that order. I did lots of research figuring out the productivity of every base-level plant depending on how much money they give you every 192 minutes and it was really hard. One of these days I will post in the forums with the full list, I'll post a link if anybody is interested.

Thats a great idea! Onions,cherries, tomatoes and strawberries are also worth alot if you evolve then a little.
  • Options

Oh wonderful! I can attest to quill and glow orbs...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Thats a great idea! Onions,cherries, tomatoes and strawberries are also worth alot if you evolve then a little.

I only did it for base level plants and that took forever by itself, so I'm not doing it for other levels of evolution. Anyways, since there's interest I'll post a link to a forum discussion I start on it or just tell you where to find it if either am too lazy or can't figure out how to link it ASAP if no one minds!
    Post edited by sims4eva on
  • Options

I only did it for base level plants and that took forever by itself, so I'm not doing it for other levels of evolution. Anyways, since there's interest I'll post a link to a forum discussion I start on it or just tell you where to find it if either am too lazy or can't figure out how to link it ASAP if no one minds!

Ok, so I posted it! I couldn't figure out a link, as I expected, so I posted in General Sims 4 Discussions with a post called Making the Most $ out of Gardening. So you should just be able to search that. Sorry for the inconvenience of not posting a link but I'm too lazy to figure it out, lol.
  • Options
    Gardening in the sims 4 is probably the best thing there is!
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I can't wait for new update on this story :D
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    After many failed attempts, I have started an Amazon challenge! It's sort of themed around this book series
    It's one of my favourites!
  • Options
    Mor’s whole body is not feeling well.

Screenshot_359.jpg

Aulani sees her sad face and instantly envelops her in a hug. “What is the matter? Is it time?”

“Yes,” Mor breathes.

“This will be a glorious day for us! Do not worry.”

Mor sinks into the large comforting muscles of her love. She will not worry. It is time to birth an Amazon!

Screenshot_360.jpg

Mor is swept away by the soothing colors of the nursery. Six bassinets line the walls with bamboo separating different areas. In one corner is Eila’s bed. Mor is happy to think her child will be well taken care of here.

Screenshot_362.jpg

And a new son is born to Tribe Wahine. “You will be called Newlin after my great grandfather—a most powerful slave in his time.”

Screenshot_363.jpg

Aulani holds his son, so happy to see his child with Mor.

Screenshot_364.jpg

After cradling the baby, Aulani goes over to Mor to hug her but she pushes him away.

“You are no longer my lover. Our business is done. We did not conceive a daughter.”

Screenshot_366.jpg

“What? How can you say this, Mor? For I am a Master Slave. You have the privilege to try again with me.”

“There is only one way to do this. Marriage. I am willing, but you need to search your heart.” Then her eyes grow cold. “Nay...I will not bind you to this. I love you too much. You deserve freedom.”

Screenshot_367.jpg

She trudges past Aulani looking forlorn.

Aulani’s heart goes out to her and he knows what he needs to do to make her happy. With a wide smile on his face, he follows after her.

Looking back, Mor sees the happy face of Aulani behind her. It is as Mor wishes. Aulani has taken the bait. With much good luck, they will be the first Amazon/slave couple to marry and she will never have to worry about Ysa again.

Screenshot_368.jpg

In the women’s compound, Leia shares some news with Iker. “We are going to have a child. A girl for I can feel a difference. The Maker will shine his face upon us.”

Screenshot_349.jpg

“A girl? Iker asks. “So...you are pregnant?”

Screenshot_348.jpg

Leia giggles. “Yes, love. That is what I’m trying to say. And she will be the best Creator this tribe has ever known.”

Screenshot_352.jpg

Eyes smiling, Iker says, “If she’s half the woman you are, she will be wonderful. I feel very blessed and honored to be the father of this child.”

Screenshot_353.jpg

Leia wraps her arms around Iker, whispering, “Oh, Iker. I want you to stay on as my lover just as my mother had Lakeki. I cannot part from you.”

Screenshot_354.jpg

Iker does not respond to this for he knows he cannot stay. He kisses Leia, holding onto what they have for this short time.

Screenshot_356.jpg

That night, Aulani saunters up to Mor. “Are you sure you are done with me, my love? It will be hard for me to look at you if you will not respond to me.”

Screenshot_438.jpg

“Aulani...you are such a tease. How can I say no?”

Screenshot_437.jpg

She leads him to the breeding chambers and they sit on the bed. “You know what this means, Aulani. You are mine...are you sure you want to seal our love?”

Screenshot_466.jpg

Kissing Mor deeply, he settles her down on the bed, voice low, “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I love you, Mor, and do not wish to kiss another woman for the rest of my days. Say you will have me, too...forever.”

Stroking his soft hair, Mor whispers, “Forever, my love. Let it be for us.”

Screenshot_463.jpg

Screenshot_468.jpg

Early the next morning, Aulani is checking on the plants, making sure all is healthy when he spies someone running toward him.

His heart lurches in pain.

Screenshot_502.jpg

“Aulani?”

It is Ysa.

Screenshot_500.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ysa yay! Get in there and SHOW MOR WHO'S BOSS
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    UUUUHHHHH Ysa here yayyyy!! Drama time is my favorite time <3:D:D
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The drama will now begin! Can't wait to see what happens next! Fighting or will they be reunited? So very exciting!
  • Options
    What!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    This will end badly...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen