Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Esme:

My husband said he wanted more space.

So I locked him outside.

:OOO
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Tip wrote: »
    Esme:

So I locked him outside.

I'm wondering how long it will take before the Curley's divorce.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2016
    Esme:

So I locked him outside.

Probably not too long now :joy:

....Although he's on his way to the coffin anyway so Esme just needs to wait it out a LITTLE bit longer... Maybe help speed the process along by throwing in some poison in his soups here and there :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Turner wrote: »
    Esme:

So I locked him outside.

Probably not too long now :joy:

....Although he's on his way to the coffin anyway so Esme just needs to wait it out a LITTLE bit longer... Maybe help speed the process along by throwing in some poison in his soups here and there :mrgreen:

:open_mouth:

So, could you PM me to make me all-knowing? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And, @ChocoCub @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @Turner @Tigerblu11 @Skelda @HayloHusky @worldofdrakan

Anyone got a DRE? :c I don't have any, so I'd need to improvise... :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    And, @ChocoCub @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @Turner @Tigerblu11 @Skelda @HayloHusky @worldofdrakan

How much of what we did here is going to translate to the episode? I feel like the challenge will be enough work as it is, I'm not sure you would need all that before stuff on the boat :o

This challenge was a cool idea, so I wouldn't want you to half-butt it in the epi :p
  • Options

How much of what we did here is going to translate to the episode? I feel like the challenge will be enough work as it is, I'm not sure you would need all that before stuff on the boat :o

This challenge was a cool idea, so I wouldn't want you to half-butt it in the epi :p

That's true as well. I think 1 or 2 should do. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    That was fun. :smiley:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Okay, so, due to real life getting in the way and going to get in the way, the creation of the Episode has been stalled a bit. :c

So, here's a teaser to make up for it.

Screenshot.jpg

I think I will have to edit some details and the order of some Challenge material though, for more fluency.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Lo e-mailed me and let me know she's sick from flu since Tuesday... But she said she's alive and will be back soon...
  • Options
    Lo e-mailed me and let me know she's sick from flu since Tuesday... But she said she's alive and will be back soon...

Oh dear. D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Just why is Jason staring so obsessedly at that painting?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Cause that painting is truly mesmerizing....
  • Options
    Okay, so, due to real life getting in the way and going to get in the way, the creation of the Episode has been stalled a bit. :c

Screenshot.jpg

I think I will have to edit some details and the order of some Challenge material though, for more fluency.

Interesting angle! The way you framed it makes it look very mysterious and sinister.... :open_mouth:
  • Options

Screenshot.jpg

Interesting angle! The way you framed it makes it look very mysterious and sinister.... :open_mouth:

True indeed. What are the Jetsetters about to get in this time?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @worldofdrakan @TurnerSims3 @ChocoCub @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @HayloHusky @Skelda @x_MG_x

So, here's another teaser pic.

Screenshot-103.jpg

Putting my writing mind into a different project (the Are You The One Finale Part 1 and Part 2*) has helped me out to get back some inspiration for the Jetset Episode. :)

So, I'm getting more progress by now. :smiley: If someone has a DRE, now's your last chance, because I'm close to finishing the Challenge part, after which I'll proceed to the daytime part!

*Reading and paying close attention to the details might give you an idea of... things to come*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Screenshot-103.jpg

Reading and paying close attention to the details might give you an idea of... things to come

Oh, is that out beloved librarian?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Screenshot-103.jpg

Reading and paying close attention to the details might give you an idea of... things to come

Oh, is that out beloved librarian?

Yup. She was an onlooker as well.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Well, just finished the Challenge part of the Episode tonight. :) That means that I'll proceed with the day part tomorrow.

So, @worldofdrakan @TurnerSims3 @ChocoCub @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @HayloHusky @Skelda @x_MG_x, tonight is the final chance to send in a Diary Room Entry! :warning:

Choco has sent in a Challenge DRE today, and I am grateful for it. :):cookie: But some people wrote one quite a while ago, and I planned something for Episode 12 already, so tonight might be your final, final, FINAL chance to write a DRE for the whole season! :warning:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oh my, I'd better get on it then. I'll work on one just for you, @M13Vulpecula. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oh, and I feel a TON better. I still have a cough (going on 12 weeks now). I also had a fever for a few days, but it left quickly after I began an antibiotic. However, believe it or not, I'm taking an acid reducer, which is helping the cough. I've not been officially diagnosed yet, but I really think I have something called GERD. It's about acid backing up into my esophagus and up my throat. It can cause a chronic cough, which is what I've been diagnosed with, and can cause excess mucous (in my sinuses and throat). I had NO idea that existed, but I have had the excess mucous issue since I was a teenager. It's been sooooo annoying because it interferes with singing and talking even. ANYWAY, I'm very excited about this medicine helping. The only bad thing is I've been told I am pre-diabetic. So, I have to work harder on watching my sugar and carb intake.

Also, Happy Easter!!

HappyEasterGarfieldEggs.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And finally, here it is! :3

Jetset Episode 11 - Meet the Curleys

Enjoy the read!

@Alleenmens @KingSmarties @Skelda @HayloHusky @worldofdrakan @ChocoCub @tigerblu11 @Turner @x_MG_x @ThePartySim @lovesstorms @ninjakid150

And of course,

the infamous...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I like how you played the Debbie Downer noise after Edmund brought up that Design Award.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I'll have to read after work, but just browsing through it, the dinner scene already looks awesome :smiley: it'll be interesting to see how much of the stuff we did here translated into our sims.
  • Options
    I'll have to read after work, but just browsing through it, the dinner scene already looks awesome :smiley: it'll be interesting to see how much of the stuff we did here translated into our sims.

Quite a lot, actually. :)
    Banner.png