Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,786 Member
    Oh, BTW, important message here!

Since everyone has now their own Challenge to do, I'll turn on the time limit. This Challenge will be over in 5 days. Do your bests to accomplish these Challenges.

Good luck and lots of wisdom. :)

Reminder.

The Challenge will end at March 14th at 19:00 GMT :o Just a little over 30 and a half hours.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,296 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Skelda wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Esme: I saw Healthy-E made a call... Didn't he maybe phone the police?

HEALTH-E

"Well, you guys stated you were going to play mafia. I can't allow you guys to form a mafia gang."

Olive: "Great. Now tell a joke. Go."

HEALTH-E

As Olive told me to tell a joke, I was getting annoyed with her trying to always have us tell a joke. However, I went along with it and stated "Knock Knock."

Olive: "Who's there?"

HEALTH-E

"1980"

"1980-who?"
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

HEALTH-E

"Well, you guys stated you were going to play mafia. I can't allow you guys to form a mafia gang."

HEALTH-E

As Olive told me to tell a joke, I was getting annoyed with her trying to always have us tell a joke. However, I went along with it and stated "Knock Knock."

HEALTH-E

"1980"

"1980-who?"

"It's just the year 1980 not any other year." I had a feeling that I told a bad joke.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    HEALTH-E

After I was done talking the joke, I then turn to Jason and asks him if he misses Janna or not.

@lovesstorms
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

HEALTH-E

HEALTH-E

HEALTH-E

"1980"

"1980-who?"

"It's just the year 1980 not any other year." I had a feeling that I told a bad joke.

"Ha.

I don't get it. Can someone else tell a joke that is actually funny?"
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Diane:

*listening to Olive*

"You know, Olive, while this may not be a joke, I once heard that this television program features a whole lot of undead people. Interesting, isn't it?"
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,806 Member
    Jason can't believe he spilled his drink. What a clutz! At least, he was able to clean it up with some grace. Changing his clothes helped, too. He felt a little out of place. Jana always helped bring him to his senses; helped ground him. Most of the time he did alright by himself, but he felt a little awkward right now without her. It's kind of weird since he'd only known her for a short time, but it was incredibly surprising how much he missed her.

He heard HEALTH-E's question and felt the red heat creep up his neck to his cheeks. Was it that obvious how much he missed her, he wondered. He tried to play it cool.

"Sure. A little. But, I barely know her. So, her absence doesn't affect me that much." Ouch, he thought. If she heard him, she'd have smacked him a good one. But she would understand that he needed to keep his head in the game.

"So, when's mafia starting? Sounds fun. Oh, and I have a joke, Olive. Well, actually it's more like a 'Deep Thought by Jack Handy'.

'If you're robbing a bank and your pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and let your hostages laugh too, because come on - life is funny.'"
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hector:
    "Mafia is starting now! I count 10 at the table, and 8 are playing. That means 5 Innocent Fishies, 2 Guilty Squids, and 1 Lone Shark! I just went around and wrote your identity in the folds of your napkins. [Private Message]
    This will be a day-start, and due to time constraints days may end without warning. During the day, you will vote for your fellow marine-life friends in the form of 'Vote: Hector'. Whoever gets majority is lynched. At night, I will turn off the lights, and the two Squids will quietly exit the dining room and enter the kitchen to communicate and tell me who they plan to kill that night. The Shark will do the same, and gets 1 kill per night.

To further delve ourselves into the theme....
    'Patrick the Starfish was emperor of a colony of fish. He was found this morning with all 5 limbs removed, which only left his core remaining.... We must find who did this to him! We suspect Squids are to blame, each pulling multiple limbs with their many tentacles until his limbs gave way and ripped free from his poor old body. It is time for justice to be served here in the Undersea!!'"
  • Options
    "Roles WILL be announced upon death."
  • Options
    -Esme
    - Salma
    - Olive
    - Diane
    - Connie
    - Edmund
    - HEALTH-E
    - Jason
  • Options
    Diane:

"Since when does dinner turn into a game of this foul so-called 'Mafia' game? I prefer to eat in peace, not dally over who to 'vote' for during a meal."
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    CONNIE:

'I hope the manager would allow you to turn off the lights, might it disturb other people?'
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,866 Member
    Vote Diane
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Vote Diane

Hector:
    "Our hostess has spoken! And Diane's typical 'better-than-thou' attitude made this decision very easy for 'ole Hector!

Diane, Vanilla Fishie, has been lynched!

It is now Night. Lights out!! .... I said.... Lights OUT!! .... TATE! Where are you when I need you??"

[Sorry, running out of time here, and I'm going to bed soon :p ]
  • Options
    -Esme
    - Salma
    - Olive
    - Diane
    - Connie
    - Edmund
    - HEALTH-E
    - Jason
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    CONNIE:

'I hope the manager would allow you to turn off the lights, might it disturb other people?'

Hector:
    "I'm sure they'll be understanding."
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Diane:

"Thank you for ending my time in that blasted game. I'll be finishing my dessert and calling my assistant."
  • Options
    Olive: "Tell more jokes people!"
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,866 Member
    Esme:

My husband said he wanted more space.

So I locked him outside.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Too late Skellybeans. Time's up! :o

Challenge is over.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I don't think we did well.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,806 Member
    I totally forgot this was going on. I've not been on the forums much lately. :/
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Esme and Connie were killed overnight.... But I see this challenge is over now so doesn't matter anyways :p

-Esme
    - Salma
    - Olive
    - Diane
    - Connie
    - Edmund
    - HEALTH-E
    - Jason

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Turner wrote: »
    Esme and Connie were killed overnight.... But I see this challenge is over now so doesn't matter anyways :p

-Esme
    - Salma
    - Olive
    - Diane
    - Connie
    - Edmund
    - HEALTH-E
    - Jason

Do you still want to continue playing Mafia?

Just remember to make me all-knowing.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

-Esme
    - Salma
    - Olive
    - Diane
    - Connie
    - Edmund
    - HEALTH-E
    - Jason

Do you still want to continue playing Mafia?

Just remember to make me all-knowing.

They can if they want, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to at this point lol. I should mention Esme, Alleen, was town and Connie, Choco, was the Shark serial killer :p

That leaves 3 town and 2 mafia, which means mafia could win already if they lynched a townie today haha