The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still no news on game pack #3

I wonder what's keeping them :worried:

Game packs and expansion packs take forever to come out with TS4 :/

Wish they gave us news like they did in TS3.

Outdoor retreat
January 2015

Get to work
March 2015

Spa day
July 2015

Get together
December 2015

It took nearly 9 months for get together and now it's been like 8 months waiting so far for game pack #3
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    Maybe Tuesday.
  • Options
    ValkyrieFarrowValkyrieFarrow Posts: 111 Member
    Some simmers (and me) are expecting an announcement on Tuesday March 15th, let's hope that it's a GP and not SP...
    The Confrontation of an Imperfect Valkyrie
    Mariah_Carey_H_A_T_E_U_zpsljuktbmp.gif
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    They work weekends.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    If SimGuruDrake keeps quite for one more day then there is an announcement. :):mrgreen:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I really hope we get an announcement this week (wow, it's sad how many times I've said that lately) because I'm dying for some new gameplay and a new world (hopefully) I swear I've had non-stop sims related dreams the past few weeks because of this lack of news. xD
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i wish she could tell us if it's this week or even if there was an announcement this month.

oh power drakeball please tell us if there is an announcement for a pack this month*shakes the imaginary drakeball*
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    I really hope we get an announcement this week (wow, it's sad how many times I've said that lately) because I'm dying for some new gameplay and a new world (hopefully) I swear I've had non-stop sims related dreams the past few weeks because of this lack of news. xD

So am I mainly a tropical beach and restaurants.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I'm officially feeling super impatient for an announcement. :s
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,336 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on Tuesday and then a release on Thursday. After all they did say there was no set release pattern.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Knowing how EA likes to toy with us, they won't make an announcement until March 30.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,332 Member
    I hope there's something worth waiting for.. if it's something like gnomes EP then im out
  • Options
    efaspaceefaspace Posts: 85 Member
    Yes I agree with @graventhe - hopefully the length of time means it's something really good *prays*
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    I think it will be:
    Announcement 16 March
    Patch 29 March
    Release 5 April
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    It's been a while, hasn't it? It's interesting how much you depend on new content with the sims 4. I get bored of the game much faster than with other the sims games, so I find myself wanting more content to explore on a regular basis. I guess I'm repeating what many have said already, but it's still true. I wonder how many packs into the sims 4 it will take until I no longer feel the need to obsessively check the forums and twitter to find out about a new announcement.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on Tuesday and then a release on Thursday. After all they did say there was no set release pattern.

Patch would fall on Thursday.
  • Options
    @TheSimer GP s usually release 2 weeks after their announced.
  • Options
    meepweep wrote: »
    It's been a while, hasn't it? It's interesting how much you depend on new content with the sims 4. I get bored of the game much faster than with other the sims games, so I find myself wanting more content to explore on a regular basis. I guess I'm repeating what many have said already, but it's still true. I wonder how many packs into the sims 4 it will take until I no longer feel the need to obsessively check the forums and twitter to find out about a new announcement.

I just love new content.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

Outdoor retreat
    January 2015

Get to work
    March 2015

Spa day
    July 2015

Get together
    December 2015

It took nearly 9 months for get together and now it's been like 8 months waiting so far for game pack #3

Then you only have one more month to wait 9-8=1. ;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    edited March 2016
    marcel21 wrote: »

Outdoor retreat
    January 2015

Get to work
    March 2015

Spa day
    July 2015

Get together
    December 2015

Recanted... conflated this thread with another.
    Post edited by nanashi-sims on
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I just love new content.

Same here, I'm not bored of TS4 at all, that's not the reason I want new content, I love it when a new pack is announced because of all the hype, I absolutely adore the trailers and I watch them over and over for days trying to spot stuff in them, and then when the pack finally drops I like deciding whether or not to get it and if I do, I get a huge amount of enjoyment out of it.
    So I'm not bored, I'm just addicted to having new stuff! :lol:
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member

I just love new content.

Same here, I'm not bored of TS4 at all, that's not the reason I want new content, I love it when a new pack is announced because of all the hype, I absolutely adore the trailers and I watch them over and over for days trying to spot stuff in them, and then when the pack finally drops I like deciding whether or not to get it and if I do, I get a huge amount of enjoyment out of it.

@keylimepiesims I totally get you. I agree the hype is the best part. That being said, don't you think this go around the excitement for an announcement has taken a negative and demanding tone? Do you enjoy that too :confused:
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I just love new content.

@keylimepiesims I totally get you. I agree the hype is the best part. That being said, don't you think this go around the excitement for an announcement has taken a negative and demanding tone? Do you enjoy that too :confused:

I kind of agree but that's only because of the incredibly long wait we've had and the silence from the Gurus, I'm sure if they'd given us some actual hints/info on what the next GP is then people would be a lot less demanding. :/
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I think it will be:
    Announcement 16 March
    Patch 29 March
    Release 5 April

Announcement (if any) would be Tues the 15th not Wed the 16th :wink: .
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I think it will be:
    Announcement 16 March
    Patch 29 March
    Release 5 April

They usually announce and patch in the same week and if they announce it next week it will probably come out on the 29th btw patches are usually on thrusdays.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I really hope it's an EP! I don't mind waiting as long as it's worth it.
    giphy_1.gif