Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Sims 1 on Origin???

Comments

• Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    meeeeee!!!!!!!!!! lets boost this
  • Options
    CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    PLEASSSSEEEE! just like that time they gave TS2 for free! (I think the reason why they haven't done this already is because of compatibility issues)
  • Options
    NightRevoltNightRevolt Posts: 43 Member
    Yes, please ! I've been thinking about it ever since i bought The Sims 4 on Origin, because i started my story with The Sims 2 and never got the chance to play the original, and i really want to.
    I want to see how revolutionary the game was for it's time.
    0mc8IBj.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't know why they didn't do it at the same time as S2. Yes, I really want it.
  • Options
    LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    I've been saying this for a while - yes, please!
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    Yes please, it's too much bother to try install all the discs onto my computer.
  • Options
    ECrafters99ECrafters99 Posts: 99 Member
    I would love TS1 to run on my modern Windows 10 Computer (and for my disks to work). I have even actually debated building a Windows 98 PC just to run this game lol.
  • Options
    gdsssnowmoon69gdsssnowmoon69 Posts: 73 Member
    I have yet to relocate Making Magic Disc 1 and The Sims are all on my PC. I would pay more money to reinstall digitally if they would just offer the chance to download them!
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    edited March 2016
    I wish they bring Sims 1 back free like Sims 2. Or a cheap price and buy it , but it's got to work on windows 10 .
  • Options
    Chocoholic_GurlChocoholic_Gurl Posts: 72 Member
    I wish they would do this, too. And have it available for Mac as well.
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    It is a great thought, but no. Since when does Origin ever cater to our needs? :disappointed:
  • Options
    ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    I have now got "The Sims 1: Complete Collection".
    It runs perfect in 800x600 Graphics.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would love this as well. I use to own the complete set, but lost them in a move. :s:'(

That's exactly what happened to me. I was able to order a slightly used copy of the complete collection off of Amazon for $24 and the game works great for the most part! There's some blurriness but all in all its good.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    What was Sims1 like? I never got a chance to play it.

I've also played games of similar graphics (seen screenshots on websites), and some YouTube snippets, but I want to hear (first-hand) how much of a challenge it was.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Yay!! Me!
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    What was Sims1 like? I never got a chance to play it.

I've also played games of similar graphics (seen screenshots on websites), and some YouTube snippets, but I want to hear (first-hand) how much of a challenge it was.
    Well I just got the game yesterday and yeah it is a challenge lol. I spend two hours making a house, and within an hour of playing my Sim died in a fire and all my hard work in the house was gone since apparently the game gets rid of all the furniture when you move in. I even tried saving her and she literally was doing nothing so I'm not even sure if it was possible. I had a really hard time getting her to make friends too compared to other games and needs definitely go down quicker. However, I do really like how this version is more difficult and has more of a chance. I feel like in other Sim games, this could never happen. Build mode is nice but of course being so old there is definitely a lack of customization. The game though definitely has its little quirks which is why I love it. Sims are totally harsh and funny when rejecting you and you get the most random or creepy wrong number calls. Then I hear the infamous Sims 1 scary music and it is literally just caused by a raccoon walking across the street :lol: Anyways, I'm definitely glad I bought it. I enjoy playing all the Sim games and it was cool seeing the very original.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    Queen_RoognaQueen_Roogna Posts: 69 Member
    I posted a thread about it two days ago, I reaaaally want a complete sims1 collection! I actually have the base game on it's own, and then a box set of all the expansion packs and the basegame... but I lost the basegame cd that came with it :'( they don't work together lol
    r8dKk.jpg
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    I never had a chance to play the Sims 1 so if absolutely love the opportunity!
    I was 11 when I started playing the Sims 2 and Seasons had just come out so I never even thought about playing the first one.
    Reading other simmers comments makes me really want to play!
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Agreed!
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Yes please! I would love to see TS1 in the "On The House" section like they do with old games.

My siblings and I used to have TS1 Deluxe Edition with Hot Date and Vacation <3 . But when TS2 came out we traded the games in at EB Games. :'(
  • Options
    PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Yes, please! I would love to try this game. I signed on GOG.com, but I would prefer the game in Origin.
  • Options
    cab4kisocab4kiso Posts: 3 New Member
    I want it too!!
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I would buy this if available on origin!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    Oh i Would love to see Sims 1 on Origins So many memories