Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars Season Two (FINALE PART TWO; WINNER/MOLE IS REVEALED)

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hmmm, So it looks like good Ol' Crook has been keelhauled. :disappointed:

Sad to see you go Tip, Thalia and Brock surviving is quite interesting though. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I wanted to think about an DRE for Autumn, but I can't figure out how to control her personalities :sweat_smile:

Sorry to see you go Crook @Tip :cry:

Autumn control her personalities through various actions. This is what I wrote about her in my blog-
    Me wrote:
    When she gets sad, she turns into Judy who gets extremely over-emotional. When she sees the the moon, she turns into Lunette who is a good-hearted witch who loves all of the animals. When she gets angry, she turns into Sue who is a total mean "female dog" and a Queen Bee. When she thinks about music, she turns into Quinn who basically sings what ever she says.

She reverts back to her being Autumn when someone claps their hands.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I wanted to think about an DRE for Autumn, but I can't figure out how to control her personalities :sweat_smile:

Autumn control her personalities through various actions. This is what I wrote about her in my blog-
    Me wrote:
    When she gets sad, she turns into Judy who gets extremely over-emotional. When she sees the the moon, she turns into Lunette who is a good-hearted witch who loves all of the animals. When she gets angry, she turns into Sue who is a total mean "female dog" and a Queen Bee. When she thinks about music, she turns into Quinn who basically sings what ever she says.

Looks like Autumn got alotta different character traits, Thats what i find hard about writing action DRE's. I never know how to write someone else's character and i always worry about not portraying there character properly or making them say something out of character in the DRE.

It's always easier to write for your own character cuz afterall you know them best. :mrgreen:

But when it comes to other characters i'm never sure what to write. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,791 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Me wrote:

Looks like Autumn got alotta different character traits, Thats what i find hard about writing action DRE's. I never know how to write someone else's character and i always worry about not portraying there character properly or making them say something out of character in the DRE.

It's always easier to write for your own character cuz afterall you know them best. :mrgreen:

If you want to be sure, you can always ask the others involved for their check. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I will put-up the mission once I get done with a few e-mails and such btw.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Me wrote:

If you want to be sure, you can always ask the others involved for their check. :)

Well, just as long as you don't go overly OOC or have someone godmod your character.

For example, if you were on the Mole Season Three, an OOC DRE example would be KT cursing out a bunch of swear words and making death threads. While KT did have kinda OOC moment when she punched Evarrine, it was more so OOC Is Serious Business then a complete change of character. A DRE example for godmodding would be if Evarrine performs a Heel-Face Turn.

I am usually good at telling when a character's personality and traits. All reality show makers should take a look at what people put in their applications and such.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Missions
    It's Not About The Money

The Sims Reality All-stars loan encourages you to spread the wealth, and share your dollars in the other contestants. But make sure you don't get too many dollars, or else you could lose points and not be able to win the Head of Household.

Okay, so here is the game: You have all 12 dollars. You must give all 12 dollars to the contestants. You may give them to any contestant, including yourself, but you must not give all of your dollars to one person (meaning you must give some dollar(s) to at least two contestants). You also can not have any dollars left to spare, or give more dollars than you had. If you do so, I will ask you to redo it. The contestant with the most dollars without going over 20 will win the Head of Household. If you have over 20 dollars, you will be eliminated from the competition.

Everybody except for Leoni will do this as Leoni will have to do a different thing due to her being the current Head of Household (meaning you can't give dollars to her). Instead, Leoni will do a riddle and if she ended up correctly solving the riddle, she will get her own pair of 12 dollars. She'll be unaware of how many dollars somebody has but she can influence the competition where it may effect the winner.

As for the points, if every single person does not go over 20 dollars, then 119 points will added to the pot (aka 17 points per person). If somebody does go over 20 dollars, then 17 points will be removed from the pot.

In addition, if I found out somebody is cheating by talking to other contestants about their strategies in this mission, then they will be in DEEP trouble (aka they will get a force-elimination). However, since I can't see what you guys type in your e-mail, you may talk about it privately without me knowing (thus one of the reasons coalitions are good in this game).

I want all of the contestants (except for Leoni in which she will get a different e-mail about her riddle) to e-mail me this-

I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Thalia.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Brock.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Bridgette.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Stevan.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Kyle.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Holly.
    I have decided to give (please write a number between 0 to 11 here) dollar(s) to Autumn.

New missions is up!

I've decided to post missions on the thread because I thought change some things.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Oh dear, another classic.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Huzzah! New challenge, Will be quite insightful to see who gets what amount of dollars this round me thinks.

Also, Hooray for classic challenges, Makes it feel like a fan v favs season from survivor with all the classic challenges re-appearing. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I don't quite get the classic challenge stuff.

The challenge orginially came from a POV that was played in Big Brother 5 and Big Brother 6. The Mole Season Two had a lot of challenges from Big Brother in which Turner ended up "Mole-ifying" them to fit the game (Example: The second mission was from a luxury competition in Big Brother 10, The Fifth Mission was from the POV I mention, the Final Exemption mission was based on the many "How Bad Do You Want It?" competitions from Big Brother, and the Final Mission was a competition that Big Brother does a lot).

I'm going to try to do missions in which the current Head of Household can't actually become Head of Household two weeks in a row. They will play in it in case they want to sabotage the mission or something but they can't win Head of Household though.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I also want to say that the challenge is due next Sunday without a penalty.

If you ended up having one penalty, you'll get ten dollars instead twelve dollars.
    If you ended up having two penalties, you'll get eight dollars instead twelve dollars.
    If you ended up not turning in the assignment before twelve days are up, you can not win Head of Household no matter what.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, in the rare event where everybody went over 20 dollars, the person with the least amount of dollars will win HOH.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I want to remind people about this-

DON'T CHEAT! IF I CATCH YOU CHEATING, YOU'LL BE FORCE-ELIMINATED.

If you say stuff like "I have to talk to my coalition first" or "This is the decision my coalition feels like the best", I will consider it cheating and you will be force-eliminated. No exemptions!

(In Big Brother, when they do this competition, they separated the other contestants in other rooms and therefore they couldn't discuss what they should do.)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay new rule:

All currency is American dollars and you can not use cents.

I do not want to convert any currency into American dollars. If you do use another currency or use coins, I will ask you to change your answer.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay new rule:

All currency is American dollars and you can not use cents.

I do not want to convert any currency into American dollars. If you do use another currency or use coins, I will ask you to change your answer.

Curses, There goes my plan to exchange the 20 dollars into rupee's and have 810 points to use. :D

Well back to the old drawing board....
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Nah, lets just limit ourselves to Simoleons. Since this is The Sims afterall.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    An update

1. Haylo, Yannik, M13, Alleen, and Twiddle all sent me their assignments. I just need assigments from @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 and @dje2001 now!

2. I have a new mafia game this weekend so if anybody is interested, go here-

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/879764/fallout-4-mafia-sign-ups?new=1

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I just need assignments from @ninjakid150 and @dje2001.

It's due today without any penalties.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Actually, guys, I'm making a decision right now.

I am officially force-eliminating Bean from the competition. He told me not long ago that he doesn't have time for reality shows so I feel he may drop-out from this show if I don't force-eliminate him. In addition to that, I didn't really see some activity from him from both e-mail/private messages/forums in a while.

I'm sorry Bean if you wanted to continue this but I feel like you don't want to continue this show. I'm sorry this upsets somebody's strategy a little bit but I believe I have to do this as if I don't force-eliminate him anytime soon, he is going to drag out the competition.

Because of that, @Tip is coming back in the game. If Bean was the Mole, then Tip will be the Mole. If Bean isn't the Mole, then Tip won't be the Mole. So don't think that just because of a non-mole is coming back into the game does not mean you can automatically trust her. I will do it for all future force-eliminated/dropped out contestants and I would done it for Smarties if he wasn't force-eliminated before somebody gets properly eliminated.

Because of that, I am extending the dead line to Thursday. If anybody wants to make any changes to their mission because of this, I will gladly do so. In addition, I will e-mailing Tip shortly about if she is the Mole or not.

@HayloHusky @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299 @twiddle3

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Once I get the assignment from @ninjakid150 then everybody would have turn it in.

However, I am not making the episode until after Thursday in case anybody wants to change their assignment.

Also, any dollars that went to Thalia will go to Crook instead.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Once I get the assignment from @ninjakid150 then everybody would have turn it in.

However, I am not making the episode until after Thursday in case anybody wants to change their assignment.

Also, any dollars that went to Thalia will go to Crook instead.

rip
  • Options
    Welcome back to the game Tip, Nice to see Ye Olde Crook get a second chance. :mrgreen:

The question now is, With Thalia gone, Is Crook now the crook?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Welcome back to the game Tip, Nice to see Ye Olde Crook get a second chance. :mrgreen:

The question now is, With Thalia gone, Is Crook now the crook?

Dun dun dunnn

Questions questions