The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars Season Two (FINALE PART TWO; WINNER/MOLE IS REVEALED)

Comments

• Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    finally going to say this ive been playing the Danganronpa franchise since it was out on PsP jake so i notices each time you make a charater(sim) based on one of the characters haha :D

Yay for another Dangan Ronpa fan

Yeah I kinda made a lot of sims based on the Dangan Ronpa characters. Michelle is based on Sonia, Jenn is based on Hina, and Linda is loosely based on Chiaki (note at the word loosely as Chiaki wouldn't be saying stuff like "Press the X button to climb"). In addition, Tim (in which would of been my sim for High Hopes Season Two if Tiger didn't move the show to the Sims 4) is based on Nekomaru, Mia (who is my sim for Tip's show) is based on Peko and two of the three sims I would submit for Abnormality were Jolie (who is based on Mikan) and Thomas (who is based on Taka).

And locomotive Miss Sonia Nevermind
    (One of my faves)

Yeah, speaking of which, did you incorporated some of Sonia's personality into Skye's personality? I mean they both princesses who are into serial killers.

Also, I nearly wanted to based a sim on Toko and put her on the Locomotive due to her split personality but I changed my mind.

Yeah Skye has a tad of Sonia in her but I didn't have her act like Sonia since i wanted to make sure they where diffrent
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    https://youtu.be/qMydRO1EWQo

Akiko's thoughts on the whole Season.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I have just finished taking the pictures.

I will have the episode up sometime next week (I rather get some school assignments out of the way first.)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I'm sorry this is taking too long. I was in the middle of many different other things right now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Can't wait to see the episode and who won the hoh. . ;)
  • Options
    I thought I make an important note.

Throughout this game, I am going to be making up alliances as I go. These alliances may or may not be actual alliances in the real life part of the show as I do not know what is really going on and I rather not know what is really go on. However, I can make inferences on some alliances (like in season three in TBAM- Karissa, Nagol, Nolan, and Tess all voted together when they are the minority in which I can tell they are in an alliance of sort)

However, the chances of that are unlikely as there is no voting on this season. Just nomination and quizzes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Jake are you still around? @x_MG_x I guess not... :neutral:
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Brock and Thalia as a couple would be obvious, not sure if adding a third would help.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    To save time on the episode, half of the contestants will be shown screentime this episode and the other half will be shown screentime in the next episode. Because of that, no action diary room entries during episode 3 (You can have regular DREs though)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Will be interesting to see who won HoH, Also shall be interesting to see if any alliances in game leave any clues to alliances out of game. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Some change in structure btw.

Every time the Mole gets nominated, 17 points will be added to the pot not 16.

Because of that, if the Mole gets nominated every week, 102 would of been added to the pot.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    The Winner's Pot: 40 points

The Mole's Pot: 60 points

I edited one of the posts in the first page so that everybody can keep track of how many did the mole/winner earn?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    New episode is out http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/02/sims-reality-all-stars-season-two.html

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Alleen, first of all, congrats for becoming the first Head of Household. Wait until I send an e-mail to you before you officially nominate three people.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Wow! Awesome!
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My thoughts on the Episode: I am sorry to say this, but I feel like there's been a lot of wasted potential in the execution of the challenge. :( I think skipping the whole part of the betters discussing is stripping the whole challenge from it's contents, which is making it feel a bit empty.

The whole discussion is where the game was played, and trying to put in a detailed disussion would make it the story a lot more interesting and detailed, plus, it would give everybody more opportunities to implement elements from the episode into DRE's. :) The pot might be the container of the outcome of the final results, but the road taken which results in that result is more important to eventually discover the Mole.

Least fav moment:
    Brock's final comment in discussion with Bridgette. He's not the most intelligent one, but he's still bright enough to know that it's just a game and doesn't antagonize the Mole just because they are the Mole.

Fav moment:
    Bridgette: "No, I just really like sitting on bar stools."
    Totally reading that in Daria's voice. :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My thoughts on the Episode: I am sorry to say this, but I feel like there's been a lot of wasted potential in the execution of the challenge. :( I think skipping the whole part of the betters discussing is stripping the whole challenge from it's contents, which is making it feel a bit empty.

The whole discussion is where the game was played, and trying to put in a detailed disussion would make it the story a lot more interesting and detailed, plus, it would give everybody more opportunities to implement elements from the episode into DRE's. :) The pot might be the container of the outcome of the final results, but the road taken which results in that result is more important to eventually discover the Mole.

Least fav moment:
    Brock's final comment in discussion with Bridgette. He's not the most intelligent one, but he's still bright enough to know that it's just a game and doesn't antagonize the Mole just because they are the Mole.

Fav moment:

I always felt as if people are always going to be impatient whenever I take too long to put an episode. The truth is I have been very busy lately and such and I felt like I needed to strip some things. I ended up promising to finish the episode before I do anything else and no offense to Alleen, but she kinda was impatient about my appointment for her show and it was kinda making me more nervous.

Brock's final comment wasn't really supposed to antagonize the Mole. The Mole is supposed to be a game where you can not trust anybody. If you were on the Mole with somebody you very much trust and you find to doing suspicious things to the point where they might be the Mole, then it will hard to trust them that much as one of the things the Mole has to do is not have anybody who the Mole is.

I was in a coalition with JoJo through season three of the Mole and while me and JoJo are definitely not married and shouldn't really be compared to Thalia and Brock, I did have some moments where I suspect her especially towards the end.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Least fav moment:

Fav moment:

I always felt as if people are always going to be impatient whenever I take too long to put an episode. The truth is I have been very busy lately and such and I felt like I needed to strip some things.

Brock's final comment wasn't really supposed to antagonize the Mole. The Mole is supposed to be a game where you can not trust anybody. If you were on the Mole with somebody you very much trust and you find to doing suspicious things to the point where they might be the Mole, then it will hard to trust them that much as one of the things the Mole has to do is not have anybody who the Mole is.

I was in a coalition with JoJo through season three of the Mole and while me and JoJo are definitely not married and shouldn't really be compared to Thalia and Brock, I did have some moments where I suspect her especially towards the end.

If the Episode can be improved if you take more time, I'd personally say the wait would be worth it. :) I can be patient. :)

That's the point I mean, Brock knows it's just a game. I got the impression that he has a hard time telling things apart from that conversation.

Please check your mail.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I editted Brock's final line to make sure he knows there's difference the game and real life. It stated this-

Oh god. ****! I know that this is a game and it won't probably tear our relationship completely apart in real life but I want her to trust me while we are in this game. If I haven't screwed up in that Tetris game, then maybe she could of trust me a little bit more.

Is that better?

I get you what you mean as if Thalia was the Mole, then Brock would understand it was a game and she couldn't him that she was the Mole and vise versa.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Congrats Alleen! Well done :3 ^.^

Bridgette is sassy now XD "I just like sitting on bar stools"... The sarcasm is real :P
  • Options
    Yeah the bar stools comment is basically inspire from a line from Fallout 4.

In one quest, this lady ended up asking the Sole Survivor if they wanted to came down their basement to do some work and there is a "Sacrasm" option in which they stated "No, I just wanted some exercise"
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Excellent ep, Nice to see the housemates interacting. Lotta people seem to think Brock is the mole, Interesting.....He's definetley on the suspect list but not my number one suspect yet. ;)

Seems like Lunette's Aura reading ability could have come in handy in finding the mole. Wish production could give her powers back, Would definetley give us an advantage.

Anyways, Congrats on the HoH win Alleen! :mrgreen:

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Nominations sent... >:)
  • Options
    New episode is out

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/02/sims-reality-all-stars-season-two_17.html

Sorry to the people who were nominated. I am going to put some stuff about the Mole quiz in which I feel is important after I put this-

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    1. Whatever is Leoni nominated the Mole or not will be not known until the finale.

2. If the Mole has been nominated, I will send them a quick e-mail about the sabotages they have made. They are to reply to that e-mail. The reason for this is so that I can receive a :| next to their name tag on the Contestants post as I don't do that, then I will have two :| emotes instead of three :| emotes thus kinda giving out the Mole's identity. Once again, it's only if the Mole has been nominated.

3. I am going to have a deadline for this and it will be followed here-
    Rules-

2. When I sent out something, you must take at least a week to send it without a penalty. If you take more than a week to send it in, then you shall receive a penalty. If you take more than ten days to send it in, then you shall receive 2 penalties. If you take more than twelve days, then you shall be disqualified.

I do not want to wait a month for me to receive something from you guys like during the first mission so I will be strict about this.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.