The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars Season Two (FINALE PART TWO; WINNER/MOLE IS REVEALED)

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Proofreading now.

Also, I forgot to mention this. I am allowing diary room entries in it. Just make sure that you are not god-modding and if your character says a swear word, then censor. Example, if swimming was a swear word, then censor it as ******** (or at least the word Plum). I do not want to get in trouble for having a swear word in a diary room entry in an episode that I didn't write. Plus, if it is an action diary room entry, be sure to state so.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/01/sims-reality-all-stars-season-two.html

New episode is out now.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    Ido.l passwo.rd is Fish Scales
    P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I hope you guys enjoy Akiko by the way. I try to make everything she says brief and to the point. I also portray her as the opposite of Sara as it will be more interesting.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aha, first ep. Shall toddle off to read it. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    After reading the ep heres my thoughts:

I think Akiko will make a good host, She seems to have all the qualities of one. Only working for the money, Wants all girly/happy things to die a gruesome death. Has a total disregard for the Law. :D I think she's gunna be a fun character and i can see Stevan mistaking her for a psychopath.

I think Stevan's lack of enthusiasum for the show is quite funny, It's almost like he does'nt want to be there. Speaking of which i've just thought of a DRE to tie in with that.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see who out of Kyle and Leoni wins HoH. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,983 Member
    Awesome :smiley:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,830 Member
    Comments.

Chris McLean is hosting :o ?!?!?!? Oh God... :c

Whoa, that way of losing Ollie was... W0W... 8O

Well, maybe I could mention some of the storyline with Stevan hiding for A Ye To AYTO as well. :)

YaY, congrats to Alleen and Tiger for winning! :smiley:

Hmm, now what could I use for a DRE???

Oh, & BTW, me wanna see le HAUS!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And I thought I got a bad score :D
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    And I thought I got a bad score :D

rip me
    thx ninja
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Yay! Good job Alleen! I didn't know I got all of them correct.
  • Options
    Yeah I ended up having Akiko sharing some traits with April Ludgate from Parks and Rec with her deadpan emotions and such. She will probably make some "April-like" comments down the road.

I will have part two of the mission by sometime tonight by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Yeah I ended up having Akiko sharing some traits with April Ludgate from Parks and Rec with her deadpan emotions and such. She will probably make some "April-like" comments down the road.

I will have part two of the mission by sometime tonight by the way.

Oooooooh, I'm crossing the fingers for some Daria Morgendorffer as well. :) *crosses fingers for some Daria Morgendorffer*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    tumblr_lwm8k53EJ61qfh04xo1_500.png

Like this one?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    tumblr_lwm8k53EJ61qfh04xo1_500.png

Like this one?

Yes like that
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, if you are curious about the "Stevan, why won't you call me?" line, it came from the first season of TBAM where there was a contestant named Stephen and we used to joke about this song being about him.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, if you are curious about the "Stevan, why won't you call me?" line, it came from the first season of TBAM where there was a contestant named Stephen and we used to joke about this song being about him.

Ah, That makes alot more sense now. :D

I can imagine Stevan freaking out if someone played that song. >:)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Send the next mission

Everybody including the people who lost Round One check your e-mail
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I have the results.

This is the last call for diary room entries. I believe Vul wants to send a DRE so I want him time to do so.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    DRE sent ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    DRE sent ;)

Banner.png
  • Options
    http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/126/super-dangan-ronpa-mafia-sign?page=1&scrollTo=17169

I am hosting a mafia game at the Ultimate Mafia forums so if you have time and want to play one, go there
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    finally going to say this ive been playing the Danganronpa franchise since it was out on PsP jake so i notices each time you make a charater(sim) based on one of the characters haha :D
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    finally going to say this ive been playing the Danganronpa franchise since it was out on PsP jake so i notices each time you make a charater(sim) based on one of the characters haha :D

Yay for another Dangan Ronpa fan

Yeah I kinda made a lot of sims based on the Dangan Ronpa characters. Michelle is based on Sonia, Jenn is based on Hina, and Linda is loosely based on Chiaki (note at the word loosely as Chiaki wouldn't be saying stuff like "Press the X button to climb"). In addition, Tim (in which would of been my sim for High Hopes Season Two if Tiger didn't move the show to the Sims 4) is based on Nekomaru, Mia (who is my sim for Tip's show) is based on Peko and two of the three sims I would submit for Abnormality were Jolie (who is based on Mikan) and Thomas (who is based on Taka).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

Yeah I kinda made a lot of sims based on the Dangan Ronpa characters. Michelle is based on Sonia, Jenn is based on Hina, and Linda is loosely based on Chiaki (note at the word loosely as Chiaki wouldn't be saying stuff like "Press the X button to climb"). In addition, Tim (in which would of been my sim for High Hopes Season Two if Tiger didn't move the show to the Sims 4) is based on Nekomaru, Mia (who is my sim for Tip's show) is based on Peko and two of the three sims I would submit for Abnormality were Jolie (who is based on Mikan) and Thomas (who is based on Taka).

And locomotive Miss Sonia Nevermind
    (One of my faves)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options

And locomotive Miss Sonia Nevermind
    (One of my faves)

Yeah, speaking of which, did you incorporated some of Sonia's personality into Skye's personality? I mean they both princesses who are into serial killers.

Also, I nearly wanted to based a sim on Toko and put her on the Locomotive due to her split personality but I changed my mind.
    BTW, call me Jake.