The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars Season Two (FINALE PART TWO; WINNER/MOLE IS REVEALED)

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I took all of the pictures for the episode.

However, some of the pictures somehow ended up not showing up on the Screenshots folder so I have to "reduce" some screens that don't have that many screenshots.

In the meantime by the way, please go here and vote for my legacy heir. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/882478/waterford-legecy-heir-poll-generation-eight?new=1
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Episode Six is now out!

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/03/sims-reality-all-stars-season-two.html

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wow, I'm kinda glad now, I seriously thought that Autumn would be nominated :D Sorry for Crook, Bridgette and Leoni :cry:

Steven is so hilarious :joy: So as Akiko (Even though she is a grumpy *censored word* :mrgreen:)

Great Episode <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,830 Member
    edited March 2016
    And again, kudos and praises on the DRE, Twiddle! :smiley:

Although I wouldn't consider Locomotive a reality show. (unless... Smarties is President Snow in disguise? D: ) I guess the poor man's crashing mentally. :'(

Oh, and I sense an upcoming storyline for Brock. :smiley:

The only thing I miss is the screen method to reveal Nominations... :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,830 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Wow, I'm kinda glad now, I seriously thought that Autumn would be nominated :D Sorry for Crook, Bridgette and Leoni :cry:

Steven is so hilarious :joy: So as Akiko (Even though she is a grumpy *censored word* :mrgreen:)

Great Episode <3

Your avatar looks lovely BTW. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Great Episode <3

Your avatar looks lovely BTW. :)

Thank you, its my entry for the THIS or THAT Comp by Penguin :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Unless... Smarties is President Snow in disguise?

He is actually is. He is also the Mastermind of the Dangan Ronpa games making all of the students kill each other.

This is why he hasn't been in the forums in a while.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Go Captain Crook! I'm rootin' for him along with Stevan because Twiddle's DRE's are always entertaining as hell. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aha, A wild episode appeared.

Liking the new ep and Like Autumn's new nickname for Ol' Crook. "They will remember this day as the day they almost caught Captain Crook Sparrow" :mrgreen:

Also, Lol at Smarties being President Snow. :lol: I always knew Smarties was the real Mastermind behind the Locomotive, He must have hired Margaret and Nova to carry out all those evil deeds. :fearful:

Good luck to the Nominee's, Bridgette, Leoni and the Captain.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Send the nominees their assignments for the week
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I just need the assignment for @HayloHusky
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,694 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I just need the assignment for @HayloHusky

Sorry :P Life has been hectic. Will get it in now! :3
  • Options
    No diary room entries for the next episode btw
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/03/sims-reality-all-stars-season-two_29.html

New episode

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Sorry to the person who left

About the musical number, I was planning on having one for a while. I kinda don't have any ideas about what to do with this episode so I did the musical number in this episode.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'm all caught up now, and it's sad to see Leoni (and Alleen) go.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,983 Member
    What?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,983 Member
    Okay no more mole shows for me... :(
  • Options
    Aww, Sad to see Leoni (And Alleen) go. :'(

Like the musical number. :)

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Just for the record, no action diary entries for the next episode. I have something planned for that.

Mission will up later today.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Missions
    Build-A-Sim Workshop

(Stealing this mission from the Mole as I really like this mission and I was sad I couldn't compete in it.)

This is an "in-game" mission- but not ALL of you will have to go in-game; only 3 of the 7 of you. You will understand why in the description below.

Alright- so for this mission, as a group, you will be creating a single sim together. Well, only 3 of you will have to go in-game to help create it. These people are the Sim Makers. Each sim maker has to go in-game and try to recreate the sim I have assigned them to create.

However, there is a slight condition. Whatever you do, DO NOT USE ANY SORT OF CUSTOM CONTENT IN WHICH THIS INCLUDES STORE CONTENT! Not everybody uses custom content and nobody has the same store content. To prevent from using this, I will ask you to start a pre-made sim that is from the Sim Bin or Sunset Valley.

In addition to that, every sim maker has to work on a specific part. If a sim maker works on something that is not part of the specific part, then they will get in trouble. The parts include-

Sim Maker #1- Age, gender, occult type, skintone, weight, muscle tone, muscle definement (if teen or older), and breast size (if the sim is female teen or older)

Sim Maker #2- Face, ears, eye color, eye shape, mouth, nose, and make-up/tattoos/topical details (if any)

Sim Maker #3- Hair color, hairstyle, eyebrows, chest hair (if male), everyday clothing, traits, and favorites

In case you ask, the sim makers are Twiddle, Tip, and Haylo as those three along with Vul are the only people who can play the Sims 3 right now and Vul has a different thing to do. Twiddle will be Sim Maker #1, Tip will be Sim Maker #2, and Haylo will be Sim Maker #3 due to the amount of the content they have in their game which includes-

Twiddle- Ambitions and Late Night

Tip- High-End Loft stuff, Late Night, Generations, Town Life Stuff, Into The future, Pets, University and Island Paradise

Haylo- All EPs Along With Master Suite Stuff, Diesel Stuff, Town Life Stuff, and Outdoor Living Stuff (at least according to his my page).

In addition, please note that I only have every single expansion pack except for Showtime and Into The Future so try not use content from them if you don't it to be replaced as those have to be uploaded somewhere so me along with the other sim makers can download. It can be uploaded in any way though if you don't upload them onto the exchange, you need to take a picture of them for me to see. It is best though if you go into your SavedSims folder and upload the sim file there.

As for Yannik, Ninja, and Tiger, their roles are the Guessers. They will have to guess which sim the Sim Makers have created. If they guess right, then 57 points will be added to the pot and they will move on to a tie-breaker round to determine who wins Head of Household. If they guess incorrectly, then 57 points will lost to the pot and the Sim Makers will move to a tie-breaker round to determine who wins Head of Household.

Take a look at this example-

I assigned Twiddle, Tip, and Haylo to make a Debbie Downer sim (in which that isn't the sim I will ask them to make).

After they make it, Yannik, Ninja, and Tiger have to guess what sim it is.

One of these scenarios will end up happening-

They guess Debbie Downer.

They were correct and they ended up moving on to the tie-breaker round.

Or.........

They guess something else.

They were incorrect and the Sim Makers ended up moving to the tie-breaker round.

As for Vul's role, he is the Predictor. Once the Sim Makers are done making their sims, I will tell him what sim they make and the "final product" of the sim. He will have to predict if the guessers are able to guess the sim correctly. If he predicts correctly, another 57 points will be added to the pot.

One more thing before we start this mission- Anybody who was given the name of the sim the Sim Makers will have to make will be given a picture of them from their original work.

Tada!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    This mission may be a bit confusing so if anybody has any questions, ask me!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    So that means I team up with Ninja and Tiger, thats amazing :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Sounds like an interesting mission, I'll give it a go. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,694 Member
    Yeah :S Theres a problem. I can't make my part of the sim for a WHILE. My step brother has stolen my game :\ And the last time I checked, Im not even 100% sure if my game still works >.<