Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Better to know now then wait till tomorrow where the hype train crash is worse.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    What? OMG.

lfL0UvH.gif

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Are you serious?!! :s:(:'(

At least she said no today... that's better than tomorrow, or the day after! This way we won't get our hopes up for nothing!
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    LOL. Train crash # 51253676
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

At least she said no today... that's better than tomorrow, or the day after! This way we won't get our hopes up for nothing!

Im glad for that. But still....smh
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Well back to TS3. Anyone?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Im glad for that. But still....smh

Well I assume that it's for the week.

//sarcasmon
    They will most likely drop a few gamepacks and EP's together so people can be satisfied for a longer period of time, and they can take a well deserved vacation! These guys are working so hard, it's really insane! /sarcasm off.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

OK!

200.gif
  • Options

I can't play TS3 :(

• Options

Then TS2 for AquaSimmer!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    You know, at this point I would protest all this vagueness by not buying what was going to be released, but that would require something to actually be released.....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Then TS2 for AquaSimmer!

I don't have that either :s

Edited to add: I don't have TS1 either.

• Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

OK!

200.gif

200.gif
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited March 2016
    Just when I was about ready to hop aboard the hype train, I received a message from three little ponies telling me not to hop on that train ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    The marketing of this game is really the worst i've EVER seen. NCsoft is also not the best when it comes down to marketing, but this is seriously the worst ever.

How in the world are they going to drop 2 gamepacks and 2 ep's this year if they struggle so hard with GP3. We shouldn't expect a real pattern, but it's pretty obvious they at least want to release 2 EP's a year (it has always been like that, so I don't assume it will be different this time).

If the next Gamepack is just about plum restaurants, I'll be disappointed, since I don't think that is worth waiting for ages for. It has to be plum good to make us wait so long.
  • Options

Then TS2 for AquaSimmer!

I don't have that either :s

I'm running out of options here love XD

1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2016
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me feel it's odd players of this game need new stuff every month now? Why isn't the EP and SPs just recently released enough for about six months like in the old days. What about this game makes people need so much to be happy and excited about it. Wait, did I already say this the other day? :o

It's not really the gamepack we want right now it's just information about it. I hate having announcements two weeks before release since that gives me little time to actually consider if I want to buy the game as well as little time to save for it.

You have a life time to buy it. Even if announced tomorrow. I'm just seeing people want something new just as soon as they download or open something for this game and I think TS3 started it, but TS4 is breaking all records with people needing or wanting new information when they just got something. Either it is the best Sim game ever or it is the most boring.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    Nooo!!! I am feeling very sad now :(
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Gutted...
  • Options
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me feel it's odd players of this game need new stuff every month now? Why isn't the EP and SPs just recently released enough for about six months like in the old days. What about this game makes people need so much to be happy and excited about it. Wait, did I already say this the other day? :o

It's not really the gamepack we want right now it's just information about it. I hate having announcements two weeks before release since that gives me little time to actually consider if I want to buy the game as well as little time to save for it.

You have a life time to buy it. Even if announced tomorrow. I'm just seeing people want something new just as soon as they download or open something for this game and I think TS3 started it, but TS4 is breaking all records with people needing or wanting new information when they just got something. Either it is the best Sim game ever or it is the most boring.

I am pretty confident to say it's that.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Maximum disappointment will set in if it does get announce and it ends up being just another stuff pack.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Maximum disappointment will set in if it does get announce and it ends up being just another stuff pack.

Why do I get the feeling that will actually happen? I get that we've still got another few more weeks left in the month but I'm predicting we'll get another stuff pack this month and GP 3 will be released next month which in turn pushes back EP3 because they don't want to drive the focus and sales away from GP3.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    Why? Its not funny anymore.. 'heartbreak'
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    I just have one question. If the gamepack does not come in the next time, why were the last two stuff packs so close together in their releases?
  • Options
    MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    Probably...there was no "no" in the gif! Maybe these three Ponys are just shaking there heads because of seing this freaky hype train :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top