Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    tonicmole wrote: »
    How can Maxis be so terrible at the only thing they do? It's like an entire dev team of Millennials. "It's too hard!" "It takes too long!" "it's impossible!" Geeze, these guys have an excuse for everything. Would you like some cheese with that whine? I have a few businesses of my own, and if thousands of customers asked for one thing, and my employees replied "it's too hard." They'd be finding out how hard working a drive thru is.

A lot of problems are with the game engine.

Everyone ready to get back on the hype train Monday? :D

giphy.gif

Sorry. Heart can't handle any more let downs. So instead I'll buy a ticket for the hype train of confirmed content :smiley:
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited March 2016
    I can't count how many times I've wished I could go on a real date like, to a romantic resturaunt, not just a bar or the pool. That would totally give me a reason to propose. We could order wine, eat a meal, order more wine, kiss, order more wine, request a special serenade, order more wine, propose, order more wine, have our girlfriends run into each other, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 champagne in horror...

I expect we'll get some kind of stuff this month. EA does like our tasty, tasty money, after all.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    I have to thank All the sim-gurus for their Communication with their fanbase!

*sarcasm*
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    EthanSims wrote: »
    I have to thank All the sim-gurus for their Communication with their fanbase!

*sarcasm*

Really? :|
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    @EthanSims No need to be rude, it takes time to make packs
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
    > @Aussie_Simmer said:
    > I strongly believe that we will get a game pack soon (this month or next)
    >
    > !!!! PATIENCE PEOPLE !!!!

We've Been Waiting For a gamepack for 6+ Months....
    '
    @EthanSims We're all upset it's been delayed for so long but we do hope info comes by
    @RoboSpongie You know the SimGurus >.> They'll make us wait and wait.... but I REALLY hope it's Apartments instead of Resturants :neutral:
    @EthanSims Kinda hope so too, but it seems vague atm besides the whole hungry for more tweet
    @RoboSpongie Well This post just confirmed that it isn't a restaurant themed pack, i mean it says it with the gif/title..
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me feel it's odd players of this game need new stuff every month now? Why isn't the EP and SPs just recently released enough for about six months like in the old days. What about this game makes people need so much to be happy and excited about it. Wait, did I already say this the other day? :o

It's not really the gamepack we want right now it's just information about it. I hate having announcements two weeks before release since that gives me little time to actually consider if I want to buy the game as well as little time to save for it.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    EthanSims wrote: »
    @RoboSpongie Well This post just confirmed that it isn't a restaurant themed pack, i mean it says it with the gif/title..

Huh?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me feel it's odd players of this game need new stuff every month now? Why isn't the EP and SPs just recently released enough for about six months like in the old days. What about this game makes people need so much to be happy and excited about it. Wait, did I already say this the other day? :o

Because previous games had stuff in it to keep people satisfied for a longer period of time. This game is so shallow and is missing so much that they need to compensate (at least try to) by releasing new stuff every month, thus milking the franchise dry while they can.

We got used to getting stuff every month with the TS3 Store. I love getting new content for my game, but yes, it's true I want to flesh out the game with the new stuff!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Hopefully if not this week, @SimGuruDrake will tell us tomorrow so that we're not waiting for 2 days before being told "no, not this week"

I agree. I'd rather find out today then hear nothing till tomorrow and learn there's no announcement this week.
    1FKDfKj.png
    edited March 2016
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Hopefully if not this week, @SimGuruDrake will tell us tomorrow so that we're not waiting for 2 days before being told "no, not this week"

I agree. I'd rather find out today then hear nothing till tomorrow and learn there's no announcement this week.

Yeah, I agree too! If we're not getting an announcement this week, I hope @SimGuruDrake will say so today! I would rather have a definite "no", than getting my hopes up for nothing!
    Post edited by Krisha880 on
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I must be one of the few actually not minding SimGuruDrake's "No" gifs. At least it's something and usually comical. :D

I am riding the caboose of the hype train admittedly as, while excited, I can wait for any announcement.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    I'm really starting to be afraid of this thread. Every time i open it, SimGuruDrake could come and post one of her NO gifs.
  • Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I'm really starting to be afraid of this thread. Every time i open it, SimGuruDrake could come and post one of her NO gifs.

Whaha good point!
    I am so excited! I need more info this week! :smile:
    If we don't get a announcement this week, my heart would break. :neutral:
    TheSimer wrote: »

Yeah, but I would rather have the No gif., than go and anxiously wait for something that might not come in the near future!
  • dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    I do not know if I feel good or bad to see that you are also like that. I am Brazilian and the community here is ecstatic for news, getting all this tension Monday's been about 3 weeks. I am very sad for the Sims team sometimes leave us in the dark

(sorry for the English, I used a translator)
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    @SimGuruDrake , you will leave us in the dark or may advance us something about some new annunciation? The Brazilian community is insane
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Are you serious?!! :s:(:'(
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top