May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    OMG, @Kyrah2016 ... You're making me embarassed. You can forget about me for a while. Thank you SO much for all the gifts you've given me till now. I'll have to get a better computer so I can add so many amazing things to my game! :wink:

I'd also like to thanks the lovely @Hayley~Belle for her constant help! =D You're awesome! :blush:

My Top 5 has been updated.
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @Okblondee7 what I ment was I was should I make my next top 5 out of the single items still on my wish list or should I put things from a new set on it? I chose to add the hot summer days to my wish list there are a lot of cute clothes in that set!
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Wow, y'all have been talkative today. Wednesdays are tough for me these days. But new sales give me something to look forward to! The last couple weeks the sales haven't excited me, but there is a bunch of stuff this week to consider. I can't even choose! Updated my top 5 and wishlist.

My points took a hit today. I am excited to own the carousel now, and I got a green button on Live, Laugh, Love. I still have a ways to go on that compilation though.

Ugh, I need to go to bed. I hope we all have better days tomorrow!
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @Okblondee7 Yes I know, that's what I'm referring to. D: I clicked that link, and it said Post Not Found. :(
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @MsRed for the gifts. I may get my CYS discount as soon as the site notices that I have the items.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to @Okblondee7 obliterating it and then some!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    If anybody wants to watch, I'll be fighting a streamer in Smash!

Edit: All done.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2016
    Was watching the live stream on Twitch... you go, girl!
  • Options
    I got no luck tonight. That Jigglypuff is tough.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Okblondee7 Yes I know, that's what I'm referring to. D: I clicked that link, and it said Post Not Found. :(

@Loveandhate, you are right! I wonder what happened? I'm sure I did something wrong, I usually do! :) I'll check it out tomorrow and thank you for letting me know! Maybe it means I shouldn't mention a wishlist! :o

@Teanias, I see what you mean. Either one is fine. If there's a set coming up soon on the DD that you really want, post items from that; if you want to focus on the individual items that's your choice as well. :)
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @MsRed thank you for the dining chair <3
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @MsRed, thank you so much for the beautiful Siren dress! It is so pretty! <3
  • Options
    Thanks @PalmArrow for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    Thanks @charlotteprice for the gift.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    just back home and thanks @charlotteprice for smacking my top 5 as @masred thank you alot and @ZombieMew i am saving sp for you and other people to gift you as a big thank you expect in a week or 2 i will save quite alot!! and @LaineeCheri do you accepet my apology @reachsims has gave me one more chance :) and i hope this is the last time LOL and top 5 updated!!

EDIT @charlotteprice this really helped me as the set is 495 sp thank you alot and @msred!!

edit2:thanks @REACHSIMS
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Spotto Kevin's Undergarments on renyerookami's wishlist. renyerookami
  • Options
    Thanks @debbycanty for the gift! It's almost 3:30 AM here and I stayed up this late to earn Lunar Lakes. It's time for bed!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. @tac612, watch those headaches. I'm on day two of a cluster attack of migraines, just not needed at the moment!!
    Thank you for my gifts @debbycanty xx @MariTomKaulitZ @Bird166 and @MsRed (thank you for your nice words in your thanks)
    I wasn't able to bear going as hunting in the evening yesterday but as soon as I'm able I will chase Kevin Bacon around in his little pink shorts :D
    Keep well everyone x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    That was/is a massive & dangerous weather system that's effected a large portion of the U.S.! Its not over yet either; I understand parts of the Midwest are getting buried in snow. So many people were/are very seriously effected with severe property damages. And most sadly, there's been a tragic loss of lives. Those poor people. :'(<3

I'm grateful that I had only the mildest of damage. And its absolutely nothing compared to what so many are suffering today. Some tossing about in the yard, some downed tree limbs/wires, and local outages continue for thousands. This PC's RAM was fried from brownout/surge/outage. So I'm oozing along on one dusty old stick I scavenged, and I've ordered replacement RAM already. With the ongoing iffy power situation here, I won't risk connecting another PC today. If I can't keep up here today, that's why. Thankfully, the appliances seem okay as they aren't as sensitive to power fluctuations. :/
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @MsRed - You're really very welcome! :) I was on a Happy-Fingers Binge and I simply could.not.stop playing the Easter/Santa!! :D And me too -My current aged PC, though a real tooper & workhorse, would insta-melt with all this CC.

@ZombieMew - :D @ "Jigglypuff"

@Hayley~Belle - The headaches are a symptom of too few uncontrollable bellyache-inducing fits of laughter. We shall work on that. ;) Seriously though, I hope it passes and you feel better soon. I also suffered migraines for many years. I know -The absence of pain is wonderful.
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    23kels89, he does?! Guys are so funny! My husband just says Sims in a very bored voice and rolls his eyes. What he seems to forget is that he took me to the store way back during Sims1, so that I could find a game to play while he played his 'shoot 'em up' games. ;)
    @Okblondee7 - Oh yep, that insufferable hypocrisy from our significant others, and most people who don't indulge in gaming. I never could really understand why passively watching people *roleplay* in a *gameworld* on TV/Serials/Movies is acceptable, but actively participating in a roleplaying/etc. game is not. :| Very odd thinking there.

In truth, I enjoy some shooters. I can get lost for many hours just ambushing/sniping in FO3 & FO:NV. Hmm, mayhap that's why my DH encourages my Sims interests? :p
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Good day everyone! We got bad weather here also, a lot of rain that froze in the night. Didn't wanted to walk to the train station so when I found out that my hubby was awake (he's off when the weather is bad, except if there is an accident on the road, he stay home)... I just couldn't resist by making my pudding eyes xD

He dropped me to the train station, went home... then got a call for his job. I'm not really surprised, the road are really uglies so for sure there would have been some accidents... just hope that no one was baldy hurt or worse :(

I got The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft for free. Only had 5 items from this set, love it when I can have it this easily :blush:

Thank you @MsRed for the gift :smiley: my collection of individual items is coming to life with your help <3

I used a lot of data on my cell phone these last days so I can't come often when I'm not home, but I intend to farm some ads tonight and try gifting a little since I'm up to date for the next DD. Haven't been of any help for a while, always receiving, but never giving to anyone.

I'll pop later, hope I won't have 85 notifications like yesterday ahah.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    cofee bean hipster loft free!! i have owned individual item over the years!!! yay i really like this set any way i am giong out to eat dinner see ya simmers!! ;) PS. ITS WEEKEND HERE YAYY ;);)
    and i own the next 2sets coming up from previous compilations!! what a happy day
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    wow just got on this morning and vinyard villa should be 77sp for me :) a big thank you to @PalmArrow and @MsRed for the gifts
    updated my top 5
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Wow I really need to come on here more at night (well my night) but that is when I usually PLAY the sims, I had 4 pages to catch up on! Hope I don't miss anyone but...

@ZombieMew I'm so happy that so many jumped in to cheer you up! I also send you a hug and hope things appear brighter today.

@23kels89 Congrats on the new job! VERY exciting!!

@tac612 my boy is a July baby too! Great time to have one! (Assuming its summer where you are then?)

And to all those affected by nasty weather, hope you all are safe and have power!

Have a Super Sparklely Thursday!! <3

• Options
    Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Good afternoon all!

Wow! I have received so many items since I last logged on! So a BIG thank you @Kyrah2016, @fairygirl7, @Bird166 and @Assirk! Very much appreciated you lovely people! <3:smiley:

I have got the green download button for:

- The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft
    - Go All In Compilation
    - Viva Las Vegas Living
    - Viva Las Vegas Bedroom

I got the 'October 2011 Compilation' set for 45 SimPoints! Thank you everyone who has helped me to complete these sets! :*<3:#
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!