Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I forgot to mention in the other thread that your landscaping is quite beautiful. I've fav'd it! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Awww! Such a cute house! Loving the decor and the roof work! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Southern Serenade is an absolutely beautiful house, perfect for Valentines Day :) I love the vibrant red colour scheme and the landscaping is so pretty and well thought out, the pool area is idyllic :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you dear @rosemow! Always appreciated your lovely comment! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @pronterus! Glad you like the dormers with a wall hearts, I thought these would be a great touch in V-Day! :) Your V-Day build is very pretty too, really love it! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @StSciurus! I'm glad you stopped-by on my thread and I appreciated your comments! Glad you liked my landscaping too and thanks also for the fave! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you liked the decor and the roofing! Hope we will get more roof patterns, I don't understand why we still stick on base games ones, ugh! Anyways, thanks for the fave too, my dear friend! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Lol, dear @Nejioranaid! :p Thank you for the kind comments and even for the fave, much appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Glad you like the color scheme, a perfect color for the holiday. Thanks for the comments on my pool and landscaping too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Happy Valentine's day Rye! Hope all is going well with you my friend. Southern Serenade is gorgeous! You've done a wonderful job with the southern styled architecture and blending it with the valentine's color scheme. I especially love the wrap around porch and landscaping, great attention to detail in keeping with the theme of the build. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Southern Serenade is a wonderful Valentine's Day build, Rye! The architecture, the landscaping, everything looks just gorgeous, great job! :blush:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Southern Serenade is a Wonderful Valentine's build, Rye! I love the wrap-around porch and all the pretty heart shaped gardens, walkway and pool. The interior is very nicely laid out with lovely colors and furnishings. So romantic and warm. I love the desk nook in the basement bedroom! It's a really lovely and romantic home, Rye! Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! :blush:<3<3
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    What a lovely build! <3 Like in a fairy tale. :love:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @Chris2fer03, I'd been looking forward to your comment! :blush: Glad you liked Southern Serenade, it was a bummer that they didn't brought us free Valentine's Day items, but using the red color really makes a romantic look! Glad you liked the wrap-around porch and even the landscaping! :) Thanks again for the comment! Hope to see you in Sims, in forums, and on Twitter again, really missed you here. Anyways, take care my friend! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @vethesims, glad you liked some of the details! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EDIT: Forgot to say thank you so much for nominating Southern Serenade in recommendation thread, very kind of you! :blush:

Thank you dear @WrathofCath! Glad you liked the heart details and even the color scheme. It's still a bummer about limited color swatches, but I'm very glad how it turned out! Hope we will get CASt or at least a color wheel soon! :) Anyways, glad you liked the basement bedroom too! Black is my favorite color, and I need to have a black & white color scheme on at least on one room, but only on my simple-themed builds, of course! ;) Thanks also for the Valentine's greetings too! I did had a wonderful Valentine (despite of being singe, but I'm proud), hope yours too my dear friend! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @chealsycat! Honestly, I don't do fairytale-themed builds yet, but maybe it's on my plans once we have more fantasy-themed items. Thanks also for stopping-by on my thread too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Goodness sweetie you have been very busy making these beautiful creations. I love them. <3
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Thank you dear @BreeMiles! Still having a slow day for me, hehe! ;) Anyways, glad you liked my build and hope you and your family are still doing very well! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    ---
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm back for a new lot build to share! :) My next build is just my interpretation before continuing on my Easter build revision.
    This next build is another entry for Ryan's Budget Houses Vol. 1. This one is a modern home for athletic Sims, again, for under 50k.
    So hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #31: Physically Fits in Budget
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Physically Fits in Budget is a small modern loft pad for athletic Sims, in under 50k. It has one bedroom and two bathrooms.
    >Outside the house is the small bench at the front porch. Inside the house is the living room with a study, connected with a hallway, a kitchen & dining area, a bathroom, and a gym, with two gym equipment and a stereo speaker. The backyard area has a grill and a small pool with a bench.
    >Second floor is a lofty hallway with a small sitting and reading area. There's a balcony with another couch and a boxing . Also, there's a small bathroom and the only bedroom in this home.
    >This lot costs §48,448 (§48,478 is the real price as the game didn't count the photos). This looks perfect on Mid-Nowhere in Windenburg. This won't fit on any neighborhood here, especially Magnolia Promenade, which would exceed the 50k price.
    >Also, no MOO was used in this build, except for landscaping, which is much harder without MOO, and height adjustment on mirrors, so you can place this build even with MOO turned off. :smiley:

Credits:
    * L'UniverSims - for the TS4 Tray Importer tool that I used, which can allow us to change the terrible gallery pics. Here is the download link if you're interested, and here's also a tutorial in case you don't know how.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >It is my first time building with diagonals. Doing diagonal builds are truly complicated because of space, unable to place diagonal stairs, etc. I got troubled with this build as I tried so many attempts on doing diagonal builds. Glad I got this figured out by seeing all amazing diagonal builds in the gallery, hehe!
    >However, until we don't get a diagonal staircases, this is my first and last time doing diagonal builds, except if it's only one-story or an angled build. ;)

Tags: #small #black #white #blue #diagonal #modern #loft #pad #budget #house #home #under50k #windenburg #athletic #athlete #nocc #playtested #RyeCris16 #avenue5
    Screenshots:
    01_zpswuzazzsa.png
    02_zps8gnhnm2v.png
    03_zpsgxrllutc.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Physically Fits in Budget is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the colour and texture of the exterior looks very nice. The nook area in the front of the build looks great! The water fountains feature in the side nook looks pretty! Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The wooden flooring through the home looks great. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. It is nice that there is a study desk nook there for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice kitchen and dining room areas. It looks great the way the three kitchen windows are placed there, for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows whilst cooking meals. Nice side wall dining table nook for sims to enjoy eating their meals there. The fruit bowl is a great touch on the table. The chequered flooring in the first floor bathroom looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into the room whilst bathing in the tub. Very nice gym. The type of blinds used in the room looks nice and suits the room. Sims will like using the fitness equipment to keep fit. The sports picture looks great on the wall. Nice upper landing sitting and reading nook. Sims will have nice views through the side windows whilst sitting there. Very nice upper outdoors balcony! Sims will enjoy using the punching bag there in the outdoors air. Very nice master bedroom. The circles pattern on the bedhead wall gives a great look to the room! The soccer ball lamps look great on the bedside tables!
    The home is very nice. :)
  • Options
    iluvchoklateiluvchoklate Posts: 197 Member
    @RyeCris16
    I love how you describe the features of every house energetically like a true salesman. I could see myself living there just from your description. It's super that you made the price under 50,000 Simoleons. Frugal simmers with startout families will enjoy it.

Your home has a great design. Its crisp and clean exterior is great with its royal blue and smoky grey color combinations. The outside fountain is very cool to look at and a nice modern appearance. You are very talented for designing these types of houses for the first time. I'm looking forward to seeing and playing your designs in the future.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! This looks fantastic! I love the angled roof! Got such character! The interiors are trendy and chic! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Fantastic new build, really like the fountain feature and the outdoor pool/patio looks absolutely gorgeous. Great job building on a diagonal, I know how much of a challenge this can be :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Southern Serenade is a wonderful valentine's day build :) Love the mixture of textures on the exterior of your new modern build Physically Fits the interiors are beautifully done . :) Folly
  • Options
    Thank you dear @rosemow! You are truly wonderful with your comments! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Brendy927, great to see you in my thread! :smiley: Glad you liked my details of my build and even the description! Yeah, I really want my showcase to be fluid when writing my details for everyone to know the features of my builds. But when TS5 is coming, showcasing my creations will be different this time, haha! ;) Anyways, hope you enjoy my builds! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you liked my roofing and even the furnishing! Modern architectures may be very easy is I'm going to stick with just simple architecture. Haven't tried complex modern builds yet, it would be complicated though! Anyways, glad you enjoyed this build and thanks for the fave! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Yeah, diagonals would be a bit challenging, especially when we're still unable to do diagonal staircases, unoptimized kitchen counters/cabinets, etc. But I really liked how it turned out! :sweat_smile: I just took a look at best diagonal builds from Nheressal, and I got inspired! :smirk: Anyways, glad you enjoyed this build! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @follyfoot! Glad you liked my two latest builds! We may still have limited Valentine's-themed items, but the color scheme would be a great idea for doing Valentine's builds! Thanks also for the comment on my latest modern build too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    Physically Fits in Budget is a Fabulous home with a Fabulous price, Rye! I Love that it's on a diagonal. Nice exterior shape and the interiors are Awesome! It has everything an athlete could want in a home including a pool. Love it! :blush:<3
  • Options
    NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    Great new build Ryan!! It must also be a lovely house to play. I prefer playing small houses myself and Physically Fit has everything an active sim needs! <3
  • Options
    Bumping this thread, in case of anyone hasn't seen it yet, hehe!

Thank you dear @WrathofCath! Glad you liked the layout, doing diagonals would be a pain because of a space, but I really love how it turned out! Yes, I really enjoy making budget builds despite it is challenging to do, hehe! ;) Anyways, *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Nejioranaid! Yes, I also love small builds, because it is much easier to build, since I'm a slow builder. And yes, I also needed a home for my two athlete Sims when I have a chance to play it in the future. Anyways, glad you enjoy this build! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hello my Simming friends, and Happy Easter! :smiley: Hope your upcoming Easter Sunday is going very well!
    I'm back for not a new build, but a revision of my older one. This one is a revision of my Easter modern build, formerly named as Mid-Century Bunnies. However, the name was changed for some reasons with a redid interior and landscaping.
    Anyways, this lot is still a part of Ryan's Legacy Houses set, so hope you enjoy! :smiley:

Lot Name: Spring Hop Modern (formerly as Mid-Century Bunnies)
    Lot Size: 20X15
    Lot Type: Residential
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Formerly named as Mid-Century Bunnies, Spring Hop Modern is a small and cute Easter-themed modern home in pastel colors with some chocolate dashes, perfect for a legacy family. It has four bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider it as a bedroom) and three bathrooms.
    >Starting from the house is the foyer in chocolate colors. There's a colorful open plan are in pastel colors, connected with a chocolate bathroom. There's also a backyard with three planters, a grill, a monkey bars, and a seating.
    >Second story has a study in a hallway. There are three bedrooms in this floor, inclusing a kid's bedroom, separated on each gender, a teen's bedroom, and a master's bedroom, connected with a balcony. A balcony has a workout equipment and a bench. Also included is a blue bathroom and a nursery.
    >Third floor is a seating couch, a small bathroom, and an extra bedroom. Everything in this floor is in chocolate color.
    >This lot costs §100,901 (§102,106 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings). This build still only used base game objects, making it downloadable for everyone. :)
    >Anyways, this lot fits in Rafia Quinta in Oasis Springs. You can, of course, place on any 20X15 lot, but I have to recommend to place on exact location in case of missing/shifting objects.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >No challenges so far, whew! :sweat_smile:

Credits:
    * @WrathofCath - for the idea inspiration of using decors around the tree, found from A Christmas Gathering
    * GwenhwyfarKC - for the custom paintings that I used in this build. Please be noted that they are Sim-made paintings from the easel, so they are not CCs. Please see below for the download link if you're interested. :)
    * EasterPics 1 - GwenhwyfarKC

Tags: #small #cute #colorful #pastel #chocolate #choco #easter #modern #house #home #legacy #family #nocc #basegame #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #GwenhwyfarKC #avenue5
    Screenshots:

Before:
    Zuw9ucq.png
    cxbRtZQ.png

After:
    01_zpsnpbqtj9j.png
    02_zpsdnai3bk0.png
    More pictures here.

Compare between each other with the old one.

Note: This lot contains objects affected with MOO (Move Objects cheat), but you can place it with MOO turned off without any shifting/loss objects. :)
    Note: Please be noted that the bookcase in third floor is usable, but you Sim is changing to the other bookcase instead, maybe it's because of the MOO. To make it usable, try to remove some/all of the MOO'd objects from the bookcase. Thank you!
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)

Please see next post for the list of what I did changed from the older version.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Me again, since because it's a revision, I wanna tell you what did I changed from the older Mid-Century Bunnies. Here goes:
    • For some reasons, the build has been renamed from Mid-Century Bunnies into Spring Hop Modern. Hope it's still an good name though, hehe!
    • Some changes from the shell. Bricks are added to make it more detailed. I added a column as a support.
    • Interior, landscaping, and backyard have been redone, making it look impressive. It's still perfect for a legacy family though.
    • This build now includes four bedrooms. This was due to a kid's room had been merge, it's still, of course, a legacy home though.
    • Because of much MOO and custom paintings in this build, this exceeded a 100k budget. So you have to make sure that your legacy family should have at least a 105k+ Simoleons on their funds.
    • Some minor changes such as description, hashtag, and of course, custom gallery pics (saved by a Tray Importer Tool).
    • The old one has been removed from the gallery to focus on the revised one.

And these are the changes that I made during the revision. If I missed anything, please tell me so I will add it. Thank you and hope you enjoy this build! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Spring Hop Modern is a very nice home! :) It is nice that it is a revision of your earlier bulld. The exterior design of both of the homes looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! Nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. The birdbath is a nice touch there. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The flowers on the edges of the home look very pretty! The gnomes, rabbits and eggs around the base of the tree and the rabbits on the edges of the flowers look very cute! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The chocolate colour scheme of the foyer looks nice. The rabbits are nice touches on the hallway wall. Very nice living room! The pink colour scheme of the room looks nice, and the bunnies look cute there! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv. The pink patterned floor rug is a nice touch there. Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice design of the kitchen! The chequered blue and white tiling flooring and walls looks very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The dining room is very nice! The bunnies pictures on each side of the door looks great! It looks nice how there are a variety of coloured dining chairs around the table. The enlarged dining table and the differrent sized eggs on it looks great ! The chocolate colored bathroom looks nice. The floral wall pattern looks pretty on the walls. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The shared desk nook between the kids rooms looks great! The jigsaw flooring looks colourfully nice. The two kids rooms looks great! Very nice pink and blue colour schemes of the rooms. The bunnies and rabbit animal wall pictures look cute in the rooms! The green colour scheme of the teens room looks nice. It is nice that there is a nursery in the home with double bassinets. Very nice master bedroom! The rabbit picture on the wall looks great! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in their bedroom. The rabbits are nice touches on the bedside tables.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    I Love the remodel of your Spring Hop Modern, Rye! The fresh, new colors look really spring-y and pretty. The new kitchen and dining area are Fabulous! Love the update for the exterior too! The bunnies and eggs look so cute surrounding the tree. Hope you have a Lovely Easter, Rye! :blush:<3<3