Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow! I have been to Carl' Sims site, it really is a pretty helpful place. The more I find out about the game as I go on, the more I remember why I liked it so much so many years ago. It really is a unique and fun game to play.
  • Options
    HSimmerHSimmer Posts: 29 Member
    Hello, my name is HSimmer I like playing the sims 4 and the sims 3 I am a big fan of the sims games.
    Just a quick question, how do you post a new discussion?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    HSimmer wrote: »
    Hello, my name is HSimmer I like playing the sims 4 and the sims 3 I am a big fan of the sims games.
    Just a quick question, how do you post a new discussion?

Hello @HSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.
    With the latest spambots attack issue, new discussion threads have been restricted for new members. You are not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
    If you have a game issue, you can post it on another thread that another simmer has already started, and there will be simmers that will help you with your issue.
    Happy Simming! :)

Edit : The restriction has been removed now and new members can start new threads.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    thesimsDomethesimsDome Posts: 11 New Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > Panderer wrote: »
    >
    > fullspiral wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Meow?
    >
    > As for me - I love the Sims. Trying to stick through the rough times. I love art, my fiance, and my two pups and work with children with autism for a living :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's got nothing to do with meow. I just won't mix my personal life with my sim life.

Personal life and Sim life.. for some reason that sounded funny in my head. But i get it.
  • Options
    Hello @thesimsDome :) Welcome to the forums. It was great that you entered one of the challenge contests in the creative corner section of the forums. The classroom is very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the room areas!
  • Options
    Mikai94Mikai94 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi everyone! :) I'm Kaitlyn, I'm 21 and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I work as a Mental Health Worker in a group home with adults :)
    I have played almost all the sims, I still play the first sims on PS2 sometimes! Sims have have been and always will be "my time."
    giphy.gif
    Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Maybe that is because someone deleted the action on you.
  • Options
    Mikai94 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! :) I'm Kaitlyn, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I work as a Mental Health Worker in a group home with adults :)
    I have played almost all the sims, I still play the first sims on PS2 sometimes! Sims have have been and always will be "my time."

Hello @Mikai94 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is a very caring and supportive career that you work in. You are very kind as you help others day by day. Thankyou for all that you do <3
    It is nice that you have played nearly all the sims game versions. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time watching your sims living their lives in your games!
  • Options
    DawnyDaviauDawnyDaviau Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi all. I am here for a while now but hardly post. I use this forum to read mainly. I'm an older woman (52), Dutch but living in the UK who loves the sims. I am also active in virtual worlds and MMO's. I have everything from the sims 2, much of the sims 3 and everything of sims 4. I work in a pet shop and work as a personal assistant for a blind woman with 1 leg. Mother of 2 grown ups and have 2 Sphynx (hairless) cats and next month I get a great dane. Not sure what more to tell but feel free to ask. Happy simming! :p
  • Options
    Hi all. I am here for a while now but hardly post. I use this forum to read mainly. I'm an older woman, Dutch but living in the UK who loves the sims. I am also active in virtual worlds and MMO's. I have everything from the sims 2, much of the sims 3 and everything of sims 4. I work in a pet shop and work as a personal assistant for a blind woman with 1 leg. Mother of 2 grown ups and have 2 Sphynx (hairless) cats and next month I get a great dane. Not sure what more to tell but feel free to ask. Happy simming! :p

Hello @DawnyDaviau :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you own many of the packs from sims 2 and 3 , and own all of the packs from sims 4. The packs add many fun and enjoyable activities to the game! The worlds and venues that come with them are great for our sims to live in or visit, and the build/buy mode and CAS items are very nice to use when building homes or creating sims. It is nice that you work in a pet shop. You would enjoy working with animals. It is very caring and kind of you that you help and support the blind woman.
  • Options
    Dsydk11Dsydk11 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, my user name on the old Sims2 Exchange was Dsydk11. I had some stories on the site such as Papa Says! and Blood Brothers! and several legacies. My user name is now DaisyRaggs. I still prefer playing Sims2, although I also own Sims1, Sims3 and Sims4.
  • Options
    Dsydk11 wrote: »
    Hello, my user name on the old Sims2 Exchange was Dsydk11. I had some stories on the site such as Papa Says! and Blood Brothers! and several legacies. My user name is now DaisyRaggs. I still prefer playing Sims2, although I also own Sims1, Sims3 and Sims4.

Hello @Dsydk11 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you own all of the versions of the sims game. Simming is fun! You would have enjoy spending many enjoyable hours Simming over the time, and had fun watching your sims exploring their sims world! It is nice that you have had legacies in your games. It is nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up in our games.
  • Options
    Dsydk11Dsydk11 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi Rosemow, It's nice meeting you, too.
  • Options
    recino2recino2 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey, I'm Recino.

I'm a dude from The States :smile:

I started playing these games way back with The Sims 1 deluxe and loved. For some reason, a game where I could play chess on a balcony blew my young mind. It sounds kinda silly out loud, huh?
    Then I played 2 on a PS2 and married all the sims. It amused me and my friend to no end that we could do that.
    In freshman year of college I played Sims 3 for like a week straight between semesters, but then I sorta stopped playing for a long time.
    I recently got bit by the bug that made me want to play the sims 3 again, and I picked up 4 while it was on sale a few days ago.

Well, I've learned a lot just by browsing the forums and I hope to contribute, if I can!
  • Options
    recino2 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Recino.

I'm a dude from The States :smile:

I started playing these games way back with The Sims 1 deluxe and loved. For some reason, a game where I could play chess on a balcony blew my young mind. It sounds kinda silly out loud, huh?
    Then I played 2 on a PS2 and married all the sims. It amused me and my friend to no end that we could do that.
    In freshman year of college I played Sims 3 for like a week straight between semesters, but then I sorta stopped playing for a long time.
    I recently got bit by the bug that made me want to play the sims 3 again, and I picked up 4 while it was on sale a few days ago.

Well, I've learned a lot just by browsing the forums and I hope to contribute, if I can!

Hello @recino2 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you started Simming by playing Sims 1, then have played other versions of The Sims since then. It is great that you have now bought Sims 4 whilst it was on sale. I hope that you will enjoy creating sims , building homes and watching your sims living their sim lives in Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy learning new information about playing the game and helpful tips as you read the forum threads, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    ManhattanManhattan Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I, as you can see, am Manhattan (real name Jack). I look forward to finally getting more involved in the sims community!
  • Options
    Manhattan wrote: »
    Hi, I, as you can see, am Manhattan (real name Jack). I look forward to finally getting more involved in the sims community!

Hello @Manhatten :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims in your games!
  • Options
    DawnyDaviauDawnyDaviau Posts: 10 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow it is nice to meet you too! And all the others of course. I love the build/buy mode and could not do without mods and cc. I think I spend more time in buy time than playing! Have not created a house yet, this is on my to do list. And to be honest, so many players can build so well so why not use theirs? I will try to pop in more often and be more active and thanks again for the warm welcome!
  • Options
    redribbon34redribbon34 Posts: 190 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm redribbon34 and I've been a member here for a while now. I've not really been that active on the forums though so I hope to change that. I look forward to joining in with the community here :)
  • Options
    sarahj0781sarahj0781 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone.
    I'm sarah. I'm 34 and a cancer. Im married and have a 6 (7 next week) year old daughter. I love games in general before sims 4 I played mostly on xbox, far cry 3 and 4 and disney infinity are my faves and on wii u on various mario games but since getting a pc at christmas I have got back into the sims massively (I haven't played since ts1 until now) my little girl also really enjoys gaming with me and has become as obsessed as me with sims 4 ☺
    At the moment I prefer building and uploading to the gallery when I don't include cc. However I do have a save when my intention is to max out my sims skills and have her complete the gtw careers without using any cheats. Currently I have got gtw and gt along with some stuff packs and spa day. By the end of next week I will have outdoor retreat and the other stuff packs too.
    I'm a cc addict. Today I have downloaded at least 100 pieces
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm redribbon34 and I've been a member here for a while now. I've not really been that active on the forums though so I hope to change that. I look forward to joining in with the community here :)

Hello @redribbon34 :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums , and learn new helpful tips and information about playing the game.
  • Options
    sarahj0781 wrote: »
    Hi everyone.
    I'm sarah. I'm a cancer. Im married and have a 6 (7 next week) year old daughter. I love games in general before sims 4 I played mostly on xbox, far cry 3 and 4 and disney infinity are my faves and on wii u on various mario games but since getting a pc at christmas I have got back into the sims massively (I haven't played since ts1 until now) my little girl also really enjoys gaming with me and has become as obsessed as me with sims 4 ☺
    At the moment I prefer building and uploading to the gallery when I don't include cc. However I do have a save when my intention is to max out my sims skills and have her complete the gtw careers without using any cheats. Currently I have got gtw and gt along with some stuff packs and spa day. By the end of next week I will have outdoor retreat and the other stuff packs too.
    I'm a cc addict. Today I have downloaded at least 100 pieces

Hello @sarahj0781 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you enjoy gaming in general and have been enjoying playing the Sims again since getting your new PC at Christmas. It is exciting that you have a new computer! You would enjoy simmimg on it. It is very special that you and your daughter enjoy Simming together <3 Building is a very enjoyable part of Simming! It is very nice that we can create a variety of styes and types of homes and venues through using the build tools, and express our creativity in sims gameform. It is great that you have many of the packs and are planning to havd other ones next week too. The packs add great features and build/buy mode and CAS items to the game. Simming is fun!
  • Options
    sarahj0781sarahj0781 Posts: 38 Member
    Thanks for such a nice welcome @rosemow ☺
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Amy. My gallery name is Amesie. Would be awesome if you could take the time to check out my creations.
  • Options
    AmyDames wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm Amy. My gallery name is Amesie. Would be awesome if you could take the time to check out my creations.

Hello @AmyDames :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have uploaded creations to the gallery to share with the Simming community. Simmers will enjoy having your creations in their games. Creating sims and building homes and venues are very enjoyable parts of Simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top