Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    J2318J2318 Posts: 22 New Member
    In the sims four, can you actually have them marry gay?
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited February 2016
    J2318 wrote: »
    In the sims four, can you actually have them marry gay?

My guys wouldn't have been married if they couldn't. :) It's been like that I think since Sims 3 (I think?), technically 2 if you consider Joined as such marriage.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my sims cheat at chess.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I didn't know sims could have partners in crime
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2016
    Sims pile on weight a lot easier when they hit the adult stage :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I didn't know sims could invest money and get lots of money because of interests. My sim got over 9k
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Sims pile on weight a lot easier when they hit the adult stage :smile:

Now that is interesting.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    Did you know that your sims will make random phone calls on their cells when their social gets low? I've had this happen quite a bit here lately. I never can tell who they are talking to, but it does bring their social up so I'm not complaining!
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    blufaery83 wrote: »
    Did you know that your sims will make random phone calls on their cells when their social gets low? I've had this happen quite a bit here lately. I never can tell who they are talking to, but it does bring their social up so I'm not complaining!

I miss the Social Bunny from Sims 2! :)

• Options
    For the first time ever in ANY of my Sims games, one of my sims gave birth to twins!

Anyway, when she gave birth, a second bassinet appeared out of nowhere! :o
  • Options
    > @imhappy said:
    > I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my sims cheat at chess.

How
  • Options
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > I didn't know sims could invest money and get lots of money because of interests. My sim got over 9k

How
  • Options
    > @911TruthBear said:
    > For the first time ever in ANY of my Sims games, one of my sims gave birth to twins!
    >
    > Anyway, when she gave birth, a second bassinet appeared out of nowhere! :o

Didn't that happen in TS3? If you got the reward for it?
  • Options
    > @imhappy said:
    > I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my sims cheat at chess.

How

They point to something, the other Sim looks behind them. Then when their back is turned, the Sim will switch the pieces on the board. At first, I thought it was just the mischief ones, but I think they all do it.
  • Options
    For the first time ever in ANY of my Sims games, one of my sims gave birth to twins!

Anyway, when she gave birth, a second bassinet appeared out of nowhere! :o

Mine too! I read somewhere, that if both woo hooers are in a flirty emotion, it's more likely to happen.
  • Options
    ctroihd1ctroihd1 Posts: 218 Member
    I am working on a legacy family. Just trying to play through 10 generations. I am on the 4th right now. Anyways, I have learned two things:

1 - If you put the tombstone in family inventory (in build mode) that it makes the game forget the name of the Sim for the tombstone.

2 - Ghosts from the tombstones can do various things, but I was shocked to see my painter Sim had painted this pic (Excellent quality, value of $931). I think it is pretty cool, IMHO.

2h4bxnm.png
  • Options
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > I didn't know sims could invest money and get lots of money because of interests. My sim got over 9k

How

I think it happens with one of the traits your sim aquires from one of the fortune aspirations.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    > @911TruthBear said:
    > For the first time ever in ANY of my Sims games, one of my sims gave birth to twins!
    >
    > Anyway, when she gave birth, a second bassinet appeared out of nowhere! :o

Didn't that happen in TS3? If you got the reward for it?

Hey don't ask me... I did not play sims 3! :smiley:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    Omg, I just discovered this today! I didn't know that in Windenburg, the mother duck/goose and her babies actually cross the roadway!
    02-03-16_12-19-23nbspPM_zpswmovkcvm.png

And -- if a car comes by, it will stop and wait until all the ducks are safely across to the other side, before the car will proceed again. This is just too darn cute!! <3
    02-03-16_12-19-56nbspPM_zpsciiriyzn.png

I've heard about this before the pack was released but still haven't seen it in game yet :weary:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Omg, I just discovered this today! I didn't know that in Windenburg, the mother duck/goose and her babies actually cross the roadway!

And -- if a car comes by, it will stop and wait until all the ducks are safely across to the other side, before the car will proceed again. This is just too darn cute!! <3

That is so cute! <3
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    @DeKay FYI, where I saw it happen is in the countryside neighborhood right below Von Haunt estate on the map. The ducks crossed the road from the pond near the Free Spirits' house (Maaike Haas; Ulrike Faust) towards the Fyres family house right where the gate opens into the meadow near the bridge. I don't know yet if it happens anywhere else, but I hope you get to see it soon! :)
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    @Pamhamlet that is just too cute,I've just started playing Windenburg and I think my family is in the Free Spirit lot.
  • Options

I've only seen the town part of Windenburg!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    I don't know if someone already mentioned that but I just discovered that teens in love can exchange promise rings. That's so cute!
    SfLZzzI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top