The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Yeah. *hugs* But, still. You work so hard for this, and, IMO, I think it's worth it. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    DaleylifeDaleylife Posts: 128 Member
    Username: Daleylife
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Daleylife
    Current site URL:*
    Sims games featured:* The Sims 4 (base game), then Get to Work is featured on a separate playlist.
    Update schedule:* As of now, the series is "on hiatus", but will continue if I get some viewership.
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): I have a non-sims blog, daleylife.wordpress.com, which mainly is a television/film/play review portal.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes I do.
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:*Yes.
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index. / No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site. (Please select your preference)I am perfectly fine being added to the index freely

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Thanks, @Daleylife ! The Index has a sister thread for works that are currently On Hiatus, the Stories and Legacies Archive, and I have added your story into the archive. When it resumes, then I'll swap it from the archive to the index. Thank you for submitting your site, I love LPs!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    NEW ENTRY FORM

Username: ChocoCub
    Blog: Blend' une
    Sims Games Featured: Sims 4 (Sims 3 to be added yet)
    Update Schedule: Monthly/ Irregular
    Story Featured: Bender & Tender Blog Page | Story Thread
    Simblr: corner 47º
    I DO understand that if my site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is my responsibility to update my entry using the Amendment form.
    And I understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread.
    This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

thank you :smiley:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member
    Username:*Dougsbaby12
    Website/Blog/Channel name:*Sim Tales Woven
    Current site URL:*simtaleswoven.com/
    Sims games featured:*Sims 4
    Update schedule:* irregular
    Additional information: Stories featured on site are Hamilton Legacy and ISBI: Me, Myself, and The Voice Inside MY Head
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:*Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:*Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
  • Options
    This is a form I received via PM, I'm reposting it so no one thinks I added any information to the Index without the author's written permission.
    mypalsim1 wrote:
    Username:mypalsim1 or mypalsim
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Random Simming
    Current site URL:http://random-simming.blogspot.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 3 and 4
    Update schedule: when I get around to it
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Current Story Titles: Rose Legacy, Chain Reaction, Uncomplicated, Gnomish Behavior
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: of course
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: not a problem
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

In fact, there is:
    http://cutest-lil-jazz-singer.blogspot.com/
    (temporary hiatus, plan to update as soon as writer's block clears)

http://mypalsim1-a-moment-in-time.blogspot.com/
    (officially on hiatus, possibly quit)

Forgot one:
    http://queenofdenialsims3.blogspot.com/
    on hiatus
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Amendment Form:
    * denotes a mandatory field

Username:* Skyfri_Himmel (On Wordpress it is Kaffepigen).

Website/Blog/Channel name (as listed in the index):* thebloomlegacy.blogspot.dk/p/welcome-to-my-second-sims-legacy.html

Reason for amendment: Changed from Blogspot to Wordpress.

Correct your entry by completing the original form below:*

Username:* Skyfri_Himmel

Website/Blog/Channel name:* The Bloom Legacy

Current site URL:* https://thebloomlegacyblog.wordpress.com/

Sims games featured:* Simis 4 Digital Deluxe Edition + all ep's, sp's and game packs.

Update schedule:* Irregular

Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, etc):
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    @Skyfri_Himmel : The only URL I've ever had for your site has been on Wordpress. It was originally submitted under a Wordpress URL.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    LOL so all my 'exactly as I was thinking it' replies got posted. I thought I was supposed to pm you. :)
  • Options
    @mypalsim1 : That's why I have under the submission forms section the notice that says that the forms are to be posted directly to the thread (as that has happened more than once, heh). I advertise through PM because hardly anyone just adds their sites autonomously, but I don't like anyone thinking I am adding anyone's links or works without that author's direct permission because that permission came via private message. I will take submissions through PMs if people are having forum issues (like that blasted "This post is waiting to be approved" error that tends to eat posts that have links in them for many folks; I will not have forum errors be the cause of anyone not sharing their awesome stories!) but still tend to repost the PM publicly so as to "cover my bum." ^_~
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    @ChocoCub , @dougsbaby12 , @mypalsim1 : Thank you for adding your sites to the Index! Everything is updated and your works have been added into the Index, and any updates you've had from within the last month have been added into the Monthly Site Updates section on the first post of this thread. I have subscriptions to your sites and will add your future updates to the Monthly Site Updates section automatically as new chapters are released. Thank you for adding your stories into the Stories and Legacies Index!

@mypalsim1 : Your stories that are currently On Hiatus I've placed into the Index's sister thread (which is used for On Hiatus works), the Stories and Legacies Archive, but I have all of them registered on my Blogger Reading List, so if they have an update in the future, I should find out about it automatically, and will then just move the entry from the Archive to the Index automatically at that time.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    ginnymalfoy22ginnymalfoy22 Posts: 404 Member
    Username: ginnymalfoy22
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Gilbert Vampiracy
    Current site URL: http://gilbertvampiracy.wordpress.com
    Sims games featured: Sims 3
    Update schedule: Completed
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): N/A
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

Username: ginnymalfoy22
    Website/Blog/Channel name: simsonmars
    Current site URL:* http://simsonmars.tumblr.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 3 and Sims 4
    Update schedule: Irregular
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Currently working on the Kleos Famacy which was previously housed at https://thekleosfamacy.wordpress.com/ and is Sims 3. I also have two others going on, A Dash of Magic which is a Sims 3 legacy, and the Blackburn 100 Baby Challenge , which is Sims 4.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes

• Options
    Thank you, @ginnymalfoy22 ! It's nice to have a full collection of an authors works even in a virtual library. ^_^ I have your sites added to the Index, and all your simblr story updates from within the last month have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section, as well. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Story updates for today have been added to the Monthly Site Updates section. Happy readings!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    Username: xmike_b83x
    Website/Blog/Channel name: murdervalleysims
    Current site URL: https*//murdervalleysims*wordpress*com/
    Sims games featured:* SIMS 4/ SIMS 4 GET TO WORK
    Update schedule: irregular
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc):
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: YES
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: YES
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

[color=#00529c]This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.[/color]
  • Options
    Thanks, @xMike_Bx ! I've added your site to the Index. When you start posting chapters, I should get the updates automatically through my Wordpress Reader and will add them to the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread as they come out. Thanks for adding your site to the Index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    emaaleeemaalee Posts: 86 Member
    Username: emaalee
    Website/Blog/Channel name: emaalee's sims
    Current site URL: http://emaalee-sims.weebly.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: Weekly
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc):
    zEc5jzx.png
    COMING SOON
  • Options
    Thanks, @emaalee ! I've added your site to the Index and your first chapter is in the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page of this thread. Since Weebly doesn't have an automated update feature, I've subscribed to your forum thread for update news and will add future chapters to the Monthly Site Updates section as they are released. Thank you for adding your story to the Index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    The Monthly Site Updates section has been updated with story updates for today! Happy readings!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    .Username: thuggishsplicer

.Website/Blog/Channel name: What a mess!

.Current site URL: http://thuggishsplicer.blogspot.com/

.Sims games featured: The Sims 3

.Update schedule: Irregular

.Additional information: Main story is called "Travelers" and there's a forum tread for it (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855275/ts3-travelers-a-pseudo-sci-fi-legacy) also a full section of my site (http://thuggishsplicer.blogspot.com.br/p/the-sims-3-travelers.html). I also started another story, but I need to develop it. The site isn't for Sims only, so there are lots of updates about other games I'm playing (I highly recommend subscribing on the forum thread or you'll see lots of random things from the blog).

.Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: YES

.Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: YES

.Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.

• Options
    VunecaVuneca Posts: 1,686 Member
    Username: @Vuneca
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Going Solo Challenge
    Current site URL: vuneca.blogspot.com/p/going-solo.html
    Sims games featured: TS3
    Additional information : Going Solo Rules
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index

Website/Blog/Channel name: Going Solo Iron Man
    Current site URL: http://vuneca.blogspot.com/p/ts4-going-solo-iron-man-challenge.html
    Sims games featured: TS4
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): TS4 Going Solo Rules

• Options
    Thanks @thuggishsplicer and @Vuneca ! Your sites have been added to the Index, and any updates from within the last month have been added into the Monthly Site Updates section on the first page. I'll add future updates to the Monthly Site Updates section automatically as new chapters are released. Thanks for adding your stories to the Index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    A bit late tonight, but the Monthly Site Updates have been updated with all releases for today!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    @Skyfri_Himmel : The only URL I've ever had for your site has been on Wordpress. It was originally submitted under a Wordpress URL.

Ah okay. I thought that I had submitted it under my Blogspot, but I guess I just forgot about which one then. Then everything is good :)
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Your Saturday Monthly Site Updates are here! Enjoy!

Also, tomorrow is the last day to leave shoutouts on the Monthly Story Shoutouts thread if you want them featured during the month of February! So if you have a story you really love, stop by this thread and make sure to leave it a shoutout so it will be featured here in the Monthly Shoutouts section during the entire month of February!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg