Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    :D I just added that as random trivia so that is amazing @take0nme . I won't ask which productions specific for privacy reasons, but video game, show, or just something like indie projects?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    :D I just added that as random trivia so that is amazing @take0nme . I won't ask which productions specific for privacy reasons, but video game, show, or just something like indie projects?

I mainly do commercials that broadcast in my state/surrounding cities.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    take0nme wrote: »

Local stuff then. Awesomes!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member

Local stuff then. Awesomes!

Yep, slowly expanding with a great production company, I mainly advertise homes and communities and local businesses.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Did you know 4 Sims can sit on a bed at the same time? I thought it was pretty cool :smiley:

2086tes.png
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Haven't seen four on a bed before. That's rather neat.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I have managed to read most of this thread by now. Loving the continuous tidbits of info thank you thank you :)

We try our best. ;3

Did you know that about 9 voice actors were used for the Sims 4? Some of them include Hyden Walch, better known for voicing Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time and Fred Tatasciore who has a long list of credits including voicing The Hulk in various games and shows and Gato in the English dub of Naruto.

Interesting, I love the English dub of Naruto!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    I am sure all of you know this and I am embarrassed to say I just found out that you can order different types of pizza!. :)
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    I am sure all of you know this and I am embarrassed to say I just found out that you can order different types of pizza!. :)

Wow I didn't know that! I've never tried to order pizza.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

I... did not know this. LOL To be fair, my sims never order pizza... but I had no idea we had choices!!! Time to order some pizza!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    iamsam32iamsam32 Posts: 67 Member
    Really? Wow...I guess I need a fast food night!
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Zola1016 wrote: »
    Did you know if your sims take nude selfies and hang the pic on the wall they ll get a flirty moodlet when looking at it.
    How can they take nude selfies?

You have to have Get Together. There will be a nude option as one of the change outfit categories.

Would be interesting if they had other moods from a nude selfie. Not everyone finds themselves, well, 'alluring'...lol

Pretty sure moods on photos are related to the mood the subject of the photo was in at the time. Poses are related to mood too.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited January 2016

I... did not know this. LOL To be fair, my sims never order pizza... but I had no idea we had choices!!! Time to order some pizza!

Apparently my sims had never ordered pizza in Sims 4 and I hadn't realized this!. My sims in Sims 3 used to order it pretty frequently.
    Post edited by Nh6650 on
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Didn't know it either, mine never orders it either! I'm going to have to start trying some of these things out
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Did you know that good sims get a negative mood let when in the presence of evil sims and evil sims get a negative mood let in the presence of good sims. Good sims also get a good vib moodlet when everyone is happy in the lot, Evil sims get a evil vib if everyone in the lot is misable.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    Did you know that good sims get a negative mood let when in the presence of evil sims and evil sims get a negative mood let in the presence of good sims. Good sims also get a good vib moodlet when everyone is happy in the lot, Evil sims get a evil vib if everyone in the lot is misable.

I can vouch for this. Good sims will become sad when conversing with evil sims and evil sims will become angry when chatting with a good sim as well.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Did you know that for the two aspirations of Successful Lineage and Big Happy Family the First two milestones some don't require your kid but a kid or kid stuff in general. For example in milestone 1. Readily a parent requires becoming Adult and 1,000 in kids stuff which the 1,000 in kids stuff can be checked when they become teens if the home house has 1,000 in kids stuff, this is for both Successful Lineage and Big Happy Family. The second milestone 2. Caregiver, has 3 requirements, and one can be done early. The one that can be done early is read to a child, this can be any child and does not have to be your child. The rest has to be related to you.

• Options
    crturleycrturley Posts: 42 Member
    Did you know it is a lot of work to keep a SIM at level 1 in a job even with having him take it easy and socialize he still got promoted.
  • Options
    Guys I tested two things for try for baby. The first thing I wanted to test is to make sure that what I was saying was right because it only happened one time before so I wanted to make sure it wasn't random, and it happened again in a different family. The first thing is If a child walks in on a couple in the middle of try for baby, the child gets the can not unsee moodlet and the mother gets the privacy invasion moodlet, when the child is born, the child that seen that will react negatively to the incoming baby he/she will be angry with the moodlet unwanted sibling.

If this is your second child, when you announce the Big news to your only child, he/she may become sad depending on his/her traits.

The Second part is I wanted to see if emotions had any weight on pregnancy and I found that it was true. The emotions have bearing on whether its a single baby or twins or more. If the couple is very flirty, the chance of twins increase by a lot. If both sims roll a completely satisfied woohoo while doing it the chance of twins increase again. If you see fireworks after woohoo from both sims the chance of twins increase.

So emotions have baring on woohoo. Sims that are sad perform poorly and sims that are flirty perform even better and if they are very flirty they perfor excellent.

• Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    Guys I tested two things for try for baby. The first thing I wanted to test is to make sure that what I was saying was right because it only happened one time before so I wanted to make sure it wasn't random, and it happened again in a different family. The first thing is If a child walks in on a couple in the middle of try for baby, the child gets the can not unsee moodlet and the mother gets the privacy invasion moodlet, when the child is born, the child that seen that will react negatively to the incoming baby he/she will be angry with the moodlet unwanted sibling.

If this is your second child, when you announce the Big news to your only child, he/she may become sad depending on his/her traits.

The Second part is I wanted to see if emotions had any weight on pregnancy and I found that it was true. The emotions have bearing on whether its a single baby or twins or more. If the couple is very flirty, the chance of twins increase by a lot. If both sims roll a completely satisfied woohoo while doing it the chance of twins increase again. If you see fireworks after woohoo from both sims the chance of twins increase.

So emotions have baring on woohoo. Sims that are sad perform poorly and sims that are flirty perform even better and if they are very flirty they perfor excellent.

Interesting, Sid! :) I have one couple who are always extremely flirty with one another and when they woohoo, they get fireworks a lot! The first time I had them try for baby (while extremely flirty w/fireworks), they had twins!! B)
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Everybody makes their own beds! I realized this, then looked over at my actual unmade bed and felt ashamed lol
    Same here xD
    Things I found out:

Base Game: Clean sims will flush the toilet before use then again after use. While Slob Sims might not flush before and neither after.
    I was just going to ask about this! It seems almost everyone else has good hygiene in general, whereas slobs just got more gross. I've noticed my slob doctor not flushing or washing his hands anymore. ...No wonder he gets the same patients at the hospital. LOL

Regarding the patients, I think they will keep appearing until you treat them. Treat them and then you will not see them for some time. if they are not treated they will keep coming, makes sense. I just wish the game had a better sickness system both inside and outside the hospital. Unfortunately there is no harmony. What happens inside the hospital is completely isolated from the outside world.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited January 2016
    Once you reach level 10 at painting skill your sim can use the telephone to hire agent for 150!
    I just knew this today.
    It says that the agent can negotiate more money from the sims paintings!!!

After that when you call the agent he gives you donations from other sims. I used it two times back to back. Got from the first 200 and from the second time 80!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I didn't realize there was a "kiss cheek" option.

In the middle of a date with my bf after tickingling/snuggling on the couch he suddenly stood up and kissed me on the cheek, then walked to the bar to get a drink and came back and sat down. I was really surprised, they're pretty smart. I thought it was adorable.
    HkwmUcc.png

I also didn't know your romantic interest/bf can call you up for a date! He called me for that date and I joined him. Throughout the date I kept getting notifs from him, things like "wow, this date is getting better & better!" and "Looks like you're having a great time". Did not know that they could do that. Super cool.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    How to cancel work for active careers. When the box shows up hit go to work alone now when the work is querried click it and the work icon will be dropped. Your still get performance hits unless you choice vacation day.

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    With those new candles from MNH, there is a new option that says to turn on/off "All Candles"
    1FKDfKj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top