Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Have a ghost possess a bonfire from Get Together, it's amazing ♡

Oh yeah I need to try that.
  • Options
    seaofsenecaseaofseneca Posts: 116 Member
    I didn't know that the kids who are "up for adoption" would roam around the game.

I was trying to pick a kid for my family, narrowed it down to two and went with the one with the better hair. The next day, my Sim went to work as a doctor and the other kid (one I didn't pick) came to the hospital. I felt so guilt, I adopted him right when my sim came home.
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited December 2015
    So, my current family went camping (consisting of a scientist, who's the mother of two twin alien girls, plus, the girls' boyfriends) and both of the boyfriends are bros. They both took advantage of the tent WooHoo option with their girls at their own times and later on were able to "discuss conquests" with each other. I almost spit my drink out from laughing so hard. Is this from being a bro? :joy:
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    Did you know if your sims take nude selfies and hang the pic on the wall they ll get a flirty moodlet when looking at it.
    How can they take nude selfies?
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Hmm. Never saw this before.
    My Sim was going to work, so I concentrated on her boyfriend. Lo and behold, his girlfriend stopped going to work (she was out of sight, so I don't know if she'd left or not) came back up the steps and gave lover boy a kiss instead of worrying about her job. Her job panel was in the yellow, so it was operative at the time.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Zola1016 wrote: »
    Did you know if your sims take nude selfies and hang the pic on the wall they ll get a flirty moodlet when looking at it.

You have to have Get Together. There will be a nude option as one of the change outfit categories.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Zola1016 wrote: »

You have to have Get Together. There will be a nude option as one of the change outfit categories.

Would be interesting if they had other moods from a nude selfie. Not everyone finds themselves, well, 'alluring'...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    I couldn't get any moodlets when I tried.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    edited December 2015
    I learned that once your Sim is level 10 in a career they can still get "raises" if they max their career bar again and again! :P

I didn't know that
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    starcrunch wrote: »
    I couldn't get any moodlets when I tried.

Maybe Cat's sim was flirty while taking the pic then.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    edited December 2015
    Yup, I want to try it with better circumstances and a real camera as well as in moods as my sim was simply fine - that silly OR bug means whenever I start up the game I reset all my moodlets and I just popped in to try it out.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    You can laugh at your enemies’ graves and it gives Sims a happy moodlet :o:#
    thank you thread
  • Options
    Also, angry sims will punch a lump of clay if they see one laying around the house! :joy:
    thank you thread
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Bleubell wrote: »
    Also, angry sims will punch a lump of clay if they see one laying around the house! :joy:

Or... they can make a real mess with it. :smiley:

Angry_Clay_Egg.png
    free photo upload
  • Options
    PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Well that you can actually after CAS play with a teen sim instead of having a parent of guardian..i think it was a patch

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    I just realized that when putting Shelves on the bathroom wall for extra space and storing the potions on them that when you have a Sim go in get the potion to drink they will undress and sit in the bath tub to drink it and then get out and place the glass back on the shelf.
  • Options
    KhalKev0KhalKev0 Posts: 42 Member
    If I command + click on a sim the camera will follow them without me having to keep clicking there avatar. I thought that feature was gone.

How to create a new game with a fresh town. I've just been adding new Sims to the same file.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    @KhalKev0 I think it was gone and came back in one of the last few patches.

I didn't know male Sims can wear makeup. Is this new?
  • Options
    katietechiekatietechie Posts: 4 New Member
    For the detective career in the Sims Back to Work, if you first become friends with the suspect the interrogation goes really smoothly. I discovered this by accident when one of my Sims who works as a detective (he has the incredibly friendly trait and is a member of a popular club so he ends up making instant friends whenever he does a friendly introduction) introduced himself and then arrested the suspect. In the interrogation, I then used only good cop interactions. I have repeated this a few times and there is definitely a noticeable improvement in how the interrogations go. As a bonus, I also bought for him the observant trait so when he introduces himself he also learns the traits of his suspects really quickly.
  • Options
    JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    I learned that if a sim dies on your lot while having a party, everyone will notice and then it will take a very long time for them to cry thierselves out...
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Everybody makes their own beds! I realized this, then looked over at my actual unmade bed and felt ashamed lol
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    For the detective career in the Sims Back to Work, if you first become friends with the suspect the interrogation goes really smoothly. I discovered this by accident when one of my Sims who works as a detective (he has the incredibly friendly trait and is a member of a popular club so he ends up making instant friends whenever he does a friendly introduction) introduced himself and then arrested the suspect. In the interrogation, I then used only good cop interactions. I have repeated this a few times and there is definitely a noticeable improvement in how the interrogations go. As a bonus, I also bought for him the observant trait so when he introduces himself he also learns the traits of his suspects really quickly.

Whoa! I did NOT know this! My Sim is a detective and has the observant trait, and he's friendly, but the clubs he are in are the "neutral" clubs. I have been spending points on handshakes. :D But, I always use the bad cop interrogation tactics. They seem to work, but it takes FOREVER. I'm going to try this, thanks for the advice, I've definitely made a note of it! My Sim/me did a horrible job one time with arresting the correct suspect, and he got fired. So, when I got the job back, he had moved down a level. Maybe this will help him get promoted back to where he was! Sorry for rambling, this is making me terribly excited!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Did you know there are sound effects that accompany the "Read Obituaries" option while surfing the web? (Totally thought this was cool!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MCy-ocyCg&feature=youtu.be
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Everybody makes their own beds! I realized this, then looked over at my actual unmade bed and felt ashamed lol

You should see my bed, I almost never make it... >.< xD

~~~~~~

Has anyone been to The Bluffs in Windenburg? The ancient wall ruins are amazin
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top