Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** NEW! A Cottage For Christmas! NO CC PG 123** by TarynTempestwind

Comments

• Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    Great buildings Taryn your community fire station is perfect for my new sunset Valley game. :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited September 2015
    I love your fire station, Taryn!! It looks really lived-in, with all the badges, posters, and odds-and-ends; and how cute that you have a dog bed in the bunk room :) You've just thought of everything!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    I've gotta say this is my absolute favorite fire station! Awesome work as always Taryn! Rec'd and fav'd both versions!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Wow @TarynTempestwind , this firestation is fabulous. I love the attention you pay to details. That locker... with the shelving and shoes just perfect. Of course there are so many other details throughout I can't begin to comment. You put a whole lotta work into this. Well done. Rec'd and fav'd. :D
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    I love the little details too. The fire boots under the table with the fireman airing his socks on the bed gave me a giggle, don't know why... anyway, I've recd both versions and I think it's the prettiest little firehouse this side of the Chatahooch... Yiwooooooo!
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Aww...thanks everyone! Much appreciated! (Hugs)
  • Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    That is the nicest looking firehouse, Taryn... on every account ;-)
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited September 2015
    I agree with @MeaganJo: best firehouse we've ever seen! Great work my dear :blush:
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    It's true, I'm downloading it right away! It's amazing looking, great job!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Ceea, Jen and 60209060!
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    OMG I am drooling!!! :D sooo awesome builds!! I am especially gonner for Fire station!! :) lol since i had bought Fast Lane, i had downloaded Hunky man Hidehi created for my game but noticed tt since i am rebuilding BP, i didnt have any fire station lot..lol and i was not good at created one hence no chance but place regular firestation at my game.. now i can replace with this masterpiece!! :))

Thank you!!! do you know if i download commercial lot & place in my game..somehow i can place those guys in that lot?

By the way recd ur other new creations as well!! Hugs xxx
  • Options
    Duy,

I think that if you download the fire station as a community lot, then place Hidehi's rescuers in a house, they will go to work in that fire station, as long as there is no other fire station in town. That is what I did! They leveled up very quickly. i put them in a 2nd firehouse, the residential version of the fire station. Then they lived there, and went to work in the commercial version. At a certain level, the firemen receive a fire alarm in their inventory, and can work from home. Then you can live and work in the residential version, but other firemen in town would still need the community version. Did that make sense?!

Thank you for the rec's
    T
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Fire Station 934 is a wonderful build Taryn so detailed and seeing your gorgeous interiors reminds me how much I miss CASt. The perfect place for Hidehi Hunky firemen I hope all is well Bigs Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Hello and happy holidays! I am sorry for being away so long....blame it on procrastination and a lengthy computer repair! Miss you all! I wish you all a safe and blessed Christmas!
    Post edited by TarynTempestwind on
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Happy holidays, dearest @TarynTempestwind <3.
    I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a fantastic newyear.
    And I hope to see more gorgeous beuilds from you in 2016 :).
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Delphine and Rose! I wish you the merriest of Christmases and a very jolly Happy New Year!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Hi sweet Taryn dear. Have a very wonderful holiday sweetie. <3
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
  • Options
    minkieBminkieB Posts: 78 Member
    @TarynTempestwind it took me over an hour yesterday to get back up to date with your builds :smile: totally worth the time to look back and see what you've been up to though! I'm glad you're sticking with Sims3 builds and would love to see more builds in the future.

You have such a talent to make a digital house come to life. Thank you for all the hours you put into these, I enjoy looking at the pictures and get inspired myself.

I hope you're doing well! Good luck with the computer repair!

PS: LOVED the dress for the wedding, totally adorable!
    1395019323.jpg
  • Options
    PoshK1ttyPoshK1tty Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi Taryn :smile: I believe I am somewhat late in asking this but I hope you can alleviate my confusion.
    So I downloaded your Lasting Legacy and Grey Manor mansions awhile back which are both amazing, but I don't seem to have the lot where they are supposed to fit. Even if I use that weird ImportTerrainOffset cheat I still seem to struggle getting it right. If you could tell me which Store Content/Expansion pack worlds they belong in with the name of the lot then that would be awesome

All the best! :smile::blush::smiley:
  • Options
    Hi Posh Kitty, sorry it took me do long to answer! Both of those lots were built in Appaloosa Plains from the Pets expansion pack on a 64 x 64 lot. Probably 1007 Pomona Promenade. But they should fit on any 64 x64 lot. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2016
    Haven't stopped by in a while, I really love the fire station.It has so much detail! Those firemen sure get to live in luxury! Great work as always.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I've made a little Christmas Cottage for you to enjoy with your sims for a bit of Christmas fun! It is all decorated with the EA Store free Christmas items. Just put on your boots, coats and mittens, pack your Sims' bags, load up the presents, head to the country! NO CC as always!

A Cottage for Christmas link:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9021712

cottage2_zpsfdwybc39.png

As you come up the drive, park the car in the little run-down garage, and cross the arched bridge that leads to the cottage. Follow the path that leads to the cottage.
    Screenshot-50_zpshem70awb.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's just snowed and no one has shoveled yet.
    front4_zps2wv5gy5r.png

If you tramp through the snow you can see the outside of this little cottage. It has balconies and porches all around so that you can enjoy the views and the outdoors.

Screenshot-79_zpsk5garsio.jpg

Screenshot-82_zpsvmslvxty.jpg

Screenshot-83_zpsynprbrxm.jpg

Screenshot-85_zpsoffjvkem.jpg

But let's go in! Quickly! befor we get too cold! Brrr....Stamp the snow off you boots before we go in!
    Screenshot-86_zpslbkvu0ve.jpg

It's cozy and warm inside, and decorated for Christmas!
    Screenshot-71_zpsgmkmpv5i.jpg

Screenshot-72_zpspx9iqonm.jpg

Screenshot-78_zpsshlllho9.jpg

Screenshot-73_zpsjaqkyv85.jpg

The living room has a Christmas tree ready for presents and a visit from Santa Claus!
    Screenshot-74_zpswkaa3vnv.jpg

Screenshot-75_zpsa3gws2kx.jpg

Here is a sunroom, ready for a family night of TV watching or a quiet place to read a book.
    Screenshot-76_zpsd5cfqtju.png

Screenshot-77_zpsss6e9jam.jpg

Upstairs has a cozy landing that leads to the bedrooms.
    Screenshot-63_zpsligblt3o.jpg

The children's bedroom is a large open suite with a nursery and play area, and then a little nook with bunk beds for older children.
    Screenshot-64_zpsgahwfsxk.jpg

Screenshot-65_zpsivnxdesa.jpg

Screenshot-89_zpscilfemtt.jpg

A family bathroom:
    Screenshot-68_zpstggy8yp0.jpg

Here is the master bedroom with a glimpse into the master bathroom:
    Screenshot-66_zpsdw4ohqv7.jpg

Screenshot-67_zpsrixnj3ml.jpg

Well, it's getting dark, so let's help Dad unload the car while Mom makes us some cocoa and sets out the Christmas cookies!
    Screenshot-44_zpsg52w8xh5.jpg

Merry Christmas from your friend Fairy Taryn! Everything in the home has been upgraded for you and the is NO CC as always!
    Screenshot-95_zpshziwywuc.jpg

I hope you enjoy playing in this Cottage for Christmas! Happy Holidays!
    Taryn

Cottage for Christmas link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9021712

Post edited by TarynTempestwind on
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    What a wonderful Christmas beauty dear Taryn! I have really missed seeing your beautiful creations. I hope you have a very wonderful holiday season sweetie. Sending many hugs your way dear.