Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanksgiving

slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and your sims

Comments

• Options
    GreeneAliensGreeneAliens Posts: 47 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too. Happy ThanksSimming :-)
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I don't celebrate Thanks Giving, however I hope you and everybody else who does has a wonderful day :)

Enjoy yourselves, and the turkey! :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone celebrating, sim and real. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all people! :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. Have a wonderful day,
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - I've never celebrated it, but my Sims have, just now:
    wnqtx.png
    2uqkemv.png
    fdsvol.png
    t7e2r7.png
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for. I'm cooking an awesome dinner, both my sons and their families will be here, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, then the National Dog Show, and later, after everyone is gone I plan to sim into the wee hours of the morning because I'm off tomorrow.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all you Simmers young and old, May your day be blessed with Family and Friends.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for. I'm cooking an awesome dinner, both my sons and their families will be here, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, then the National Dog Show, and later, after everyone is gone I plan to sim into the wee hours of the morning because I'm off tomorrow.

Dog show? I may have something else to try and catch online if it's possible. Love dog shows! Health and happiness to your crowd. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Thank you!! ❤️
    Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!
    ❤️❤️
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - I've never celebrated it, but my Sims have, just now:
    wnqtx.png
    2uqkemv.png
    fdsvol.png
    t7e2r7.png

LOL, that turkey or chicken is making me hungry. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate and a wonderful day to all who do not. :)
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Happy thanksgiving to you and everyone else as well. :) I hope everyone has a nice and safe day today. No matter who you're with or where you're at I hope you enjoy yourself. And if you're alone this year, I hope you'll spend some time here with us today. <3 Sending out lots of love.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving.....have a wonderful day everyone !!!!
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, yours, and everyone else as well!

I hope everyone has a swell day, regardless of whether they celebrate or not. ^-^
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the gurus for working so hard all year to please us fans. GT looks great, can't (but must) wait. Happy Thanksgiving simmers!
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    gobble_gobble.gif!!!!!
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Simming!
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. For those who don't celebrate, have a great day.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Good Morning from the Upper Midwest (U S)!! B)

And a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!! To those who celebrate this time-honored tradition, may your tables be bountiful, your homes be filled with the sounds of joy and laughter, and your hearts be filled with love as you gather to enjoy this day with family and friends.

To those who do not celebrate, my wish is still the same. For in this time of war and misery, we ALL need to come together, to be and act as one. To be THANKFUL for what we do have:: FRIENDS - Many of whom we have right here. We might not always see eye to eye on things, but this community was created to bring us all together! FAMILY - Again, many of us feel that each one of us **are** family. Family is just not flesh and blood, but the connections we make throughout our lives. HEALTH - Yes, there are many people who might have the "perfect" health. But, as long as you are alive and breathing, that is something to be thankful for.

So.... On this day, I am truly thankful for the things I did mention above, but above all, I am most thankful for --- THE SIMS!! A game, that if I never would have bought all those years ago, would never have brought me together with SO many people.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!

HAPPY_THANKSGIVING--funny.jpg
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! :heart:
    He/Him