Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    yeah it was insane @JennaIsGhost
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    yeah it was insane @JennaIsGhost
    I bet. It's crazy what people freak out about. This is why I don't go Black Friday shopping, Lol!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    @JennaIsGhost now that I think about it it was alot like black friday
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2015
    Welcome back @JennaIsGhost! Miss seeing that dancing robot on here. It's like a reunion on here seeing all these names again.

Love your Theme Park contest banner, @rionismyname.

My new lotto is open now for entries. :)
  • Options
    @JennaIsGhost now that I think about it it was alot like black friday
    It sounds like it! Lol!
    Welcome back @JennaIsGhost! Miss seeing that dancing robot on here. It's like a reunion on here seeing all these names again.

Hello!! I almost forgot about the dancing robot. Kind of giggled to myself when I remembered, Lol!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Didn't know I had gifts! Thanks JennaIsGhost & XxEquestrian95xX.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @YoshiSims - XxEquestrian95xX would be me. Lol. You're very welcome. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    YoshiSims wrote: »
    Didn't know I had gifts! Thanks JennaIsGhost & XxEquestrian95xX.
    You're welcome! :)
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Lol @AMofOz I always sing the Big Mac song too! I can't believe you've never had one @JennaIsGhost I too am a suckr for a Big Mac and fries but I try to limit it to a few a year. My friend in high school was a vegetarian and she always ordered a Big Mac no meat...so funny!

That's crazy mayhem @rionismyname ...glad I was never caught up in that!!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited October 2015
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Lol @AMofOz I always sing the Big Mac song too! I can't believe you've never had one @JennaIsGhost I too am a suckr for a Big Mac and fries but I try to limit it to a few a year. My friend in high school was a vegetarian and she always ordered a Big Mac no meat...so funny!

That's crazy mayhem @rionismyname ...glad I was never caught up in that!!

Happy to report I love the LLL set free thanks to you two! :D

Oh man I remember I visited a friend who was Vegan for a over a week, and while I know it's good healthy food - I was just starving all the time lol!. On the way back home the bus stopped for a lunch break at a mini strip mall type place and there was a Maccas there and I promptly ordered a big Mac and it was the best tasting burger I had ever had because of that week long break of being without fats and meat! LOL!!! I pretty much confirmed I'd make a terrible Vegan or Vegetarian, although I wish I could at times.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm a vegetarian, @AMofOz , have been for about more than 30 years ( :o that's half my life! ), although I'm not a vegan ( I still eat eggs and cheese ). If you're looking to eat a bit healthier you could do one or two meatless days a week. You'd still have 5 or 6 days with meat so it wouldn't be too hard :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Welcome back Jenna :)
    It`s nice to see another familiar face here.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    I'm a vegetarian, @AMofOz , have been for about more than 30 years ( :o that's half my life! ), although I'm not a vegan ( I still eat eggs and cheese ). If you're looking to eat a bit healthier you could do one or two meatless days a week. You'd still have 5 or 6 days with meat so it wouldn't be too hard :smiley:

Yeah I usually do have a few meatless days anyway, I think just that week was hard because I wasn't used of it for a week straight, and the old body didn't have a chance to adjust so it went into caveman "MEAT NOW" mode once it saw a MacDonalds lol!!! Plus Vegan is very hard, no meat, no dairy etc. It's tough, but definitely healthier.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi everyone. Nice to see some 'old' faces :lol: That does sound weird...but, it really is nice to see y'all. I'm not vegan, or vegetarian, but, I do go meatless several times a week. Now...if I could just go sweetless, not risking chocolateless though. :) Spell check does not like my words. :grin: Hubby is coming home Friday!!! Happy camper here!! :heart:
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2015
    @JennaIsGhost hi good to see you again. It's not just maccas that has frozen Coke here in OZ. Oh and you can get frozen raspberry as well (at maccas).
    @bekkasan yea for hubby coming home.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options

Thank you @Wittanthony1
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    That's great news @bekkasan Wow! He was in there a long time :o I agree, sweetlessness would be a great change in my eating habits but definitely need my chocolate! :cookie:

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    oh, man, I want some frozen raspberry!!!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Great to see so much activity happening here. Hello to newcomers, regulars, and returning friends! Good to see you all!

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. No green deals in this portion of the list. Unfortunately it is mostly yellow and red and we have one 3% off deal (yuck). Do keep an eye out on the once-on-the-rotation deals at numbers 794, 799, 801, and 802 in case one of those items is in a set you are working towards.

Our one not-so-dull spot is at 803 with the solo appearance of When Worlds Collide Collection at 59% off. Even this has its drawback since the When Worlds Collide Collection is not CYS enabled. That means this is the best price available for the collection, but if you already own any of the items or sets in it you basically pay for that content twice. Boo! Hiss! Anyway, take some time to consider your options before purchasing the collection this way. If you don't own much of the included content it may be a good deal for you.

Current Deal:
    791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deal:
    792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449, # 28)

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35, but less than # 42, # 235)

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    I wish they would just make everything CYS enabled. It says I dont own the Final Frontier and When World Collide Collection but I do own all the items. Boohoo!
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    I don't own any items from the When Worlds Collide Collection, which is good considering I would be paying for my items twice if I did. So I will definitely take advantage of this deal even though it is still kind of expensive. :(

@trithone - Thank you so much for mentioning this!
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    By the way, just a warning from my experience. Back before I owned the store the When Worlds Collide Collection appeared on the DD I got a green download button. I clicked on it and it charged me the points. I had to call EA and get customer service to refund it, which they did begrudgingly and with a warning that this was a "one time only courtesy."

Just beware of green download buttons on sets that are not CYS enabled. It has been known to happen, and you will get charged the points.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    @trithone - Ohhh. Thanks for the heads up. :) Hopefully everything will go smoothly.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    That's great advice @Trithone :) So no point in anyone picking up the Not So Routine machine that's coming up soon (Deal 796) if you plan to get the When Worlds Collide set. It's such a great deal at 130 points but not if you don't get any credit for it in the When Worlds Collide Set.

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    oh, man, I want some frozen raspberry!!!
    I hit the like button but wanted the lol button
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top