Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    mystic683mystic683 Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks everyone for all the gifts! :) And thanks for posting the instructions @Me1620
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Happy Weekend DD Stalkers,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are a bunch of great green deals in a row later today including Luxe Kidswear, Haute Hip, More Magic, and The Jazz Age Wear. Then toward the end of this day of the rotation we see the best price on Regal Living Dining Room Set and Haiku of the Lotus (which is from the Japanese Inspired Dining Set).

I'm going to do something a bit different and post the deals for tomorrow in the very next post. Often I don't have time to post on Sunday mornings (between needing 2 cups of coffee to wake up and having to be at my church job early...), so I will just go ahead and post them now. I hope that's ok!

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    743 ) Wretched Threads / 780 / 1300 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 295, # 432, # 127)

Upcoming Deals:
    744 ) Loads of Laundry / 600 / 1080 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, but less than # 688)

745 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Fireplace / 98 / 162 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

746 ) Luxe Kidswears / 270 / 1000 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 589, # 827)

747 ) Haute Hip / 333 / 859 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 848)

748 ) More Magic! / 902 / 1782 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 133, # 672, # 143)

749 ) Linen Leafs Shirt / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Beach Bummin'

750 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 560 / 1029 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 550, # 695)

751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)

752 ) Provence / 343 / 693 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, # 610)

753 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 185 / 244 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 258)

754 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 616)

755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Here are the deals starting from 10/18/2015 UTC 4:19 (so starting 24ish hours from the time of the post). The best discounts for Everyday Casual Chic and Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) are on this part of the rotation at numbers 259 and 762. This portion of the list has a host of white deals (deals that only appear once per rotation) as well. Most of those items are parts of other sets, so keep an eye out if you are working on your CYS for the sets in the Make a Wish or World Inspiration compilations.

Halter with Beads at number 765, however, is an individual item, not part of any set, and it only appears once on the rotation. Happy Shopping!

Upcoming Deals:
    755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

756 ) Hacienda Luxury / 542 / 941 / 42% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 195, # 434)

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    758 ) Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit / 14 / 31 / 55% / 1 hour
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

763 ) Show Stopping Style- Futuristic Gleeves Jacket / 19 / 45 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

764 ) Fairyfly / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation; No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation

765 ) Halter with Beads / 36 / 75 / 52% / 2 hours

766 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Sink / 32 / 40 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

767 ) Shoji Screen Curtain / 48 / 89 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Wahoo, Luxe Kidwears for 15 simpoints! *happy dance* Next I'll be able to get Haute Hip for about 20 simpoints. It's an awesome day for deals! :grin:
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited October 2015
    StephSteb wrote: »
    I just did the Animals Abound deal and it totally worked! YAY! Thank you!

And, thank you times a million to AlphaFen for the Dairy Corral :D:D:D

I'm glad the cascade worked for you! I was worried gifting the hair may break the chain, but it didn't. If anybody else needs it, this is the link to @LadybugLeslie's thread, where she explains the cascades and other deals to get in conjunction with the Daily Deals to get the most out of your simpoint: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1

Edit: @YoshiSims I noticed you have the Animals Abound set on your wishlist as well, but I believe gifting it will not allow the cascade to work properly. You may wish to consider adding individual items from the playground to your wishlist instead.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Wahoo, Luxe Kidwears for 15 simpoints! *happy dance* Next I'll be able to get Haute Hip for about 20 simpoints. It's an awesome day for deals! :grin:

Whoo I'm so glad you mentioned this! I saw this on the DD spreadsheet this morning thinking in my head, "Okay check the Luxe Kidwear on DD at 5:19." However I got caught up in watching a football game with my dad so I almost forgot.

I just checked and I got the Luxe Kidswear for free! :smiley: Yay for green download buttons and cheap sets! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello, I've not exactly been following the daily deals, but keeping an eye on this thread for good prices for stuff. Alway, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for their advice and exhaustive research, especially @trithone and @Me1620 .

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, I just tried the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun cascade and I got the download buttons for the Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids 2010!, and everything downloads but not all the content shows up as owned on the pages for the collections (although it shows up in game). Is this usual, or because I already have the stuff in it from the 2 Ultra Lounge collections and the Best of 2010? Either way, it's a really brilliant find, so thanks to all of you!

EDIT spelling, accidentally a
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Luxe Kidswears for FREE!
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Hello, I've not exactly been following the daily deals, but keeping an eye on this thread for good prices for stuff. Alway, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for their advice and exhaustive research, especially @trithone and @Me1620 .

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, I just tried the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun cascade and I got the download buttons for the Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids 2010!, and everything downloads but not all the content shows up as owned on the pages for the collections (although it shows up in game). Is this usual, or because I already have the stuff in it from the 2 Ultra Lounge collections and the Best of 2010? Either way, it's a really brilliant find, so thanks to all of you!

EDIT spelling, accidentally a

Have you tried logging out and back in? Usually that fixes it.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited October 2015
    calents wrote: »
    Have you tried logging out and back in? Usually that fixes it.

Thanks, that worked :)

I forgot the store can be a bit temperamental and wonky, but we wouldn't have that amazing deal if it wasn't

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    For those keeping track we are currently up to
    754 ) Haiku of the lotus 10/ 25 / 60% / 2 hours (with nearly all of this remaining)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    edited October 2015
    Well, I'll be getting green for "Everyday Casual Chic", hopefully I'll get green for May 2011 compilation unfortunately I won't be getting green for May 2011 compilation.

Also, for those who don't have/don't know of certain FREE items from the store. There is a compilation list on Carl's Sims 4 site. Posting in-case of curiosity/interest.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=18326.0
    Many of the link seem to still work.

*Happy Holiday Presents comes with a CAR!*
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:22676
    Post edited by YoshiSims on
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Prizes: a world, 2 x venues and some other stuff; check out @rionismyname's contest, 'Theme Park Contest'. Even if you're not a builder-type, it's worth a look just to see the rollercoaster pictures!
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    thank you for promoting @mothersuperior2 :):)<3
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    We are currently up to
    760 ) You spin my time 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours (with about one remaining)
    Green deal and part of front row center bedroom and front row center bedroom & wretched threads
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options

You're welcome! Jodi, Catherine and I continue to work on the spreadsheet, but there are so many people, past and present, who have helped monitor the DD, made the spreadsheets and lists, and provided helpful critiques. It is definitely a group effort and I, too, am grateful for all of it. I became a member of the "Own the Store" club because of all of that work!

For the Current and Upcoming deals that I post here Jodi (@Me1620) made a document (it is 119 pages!) to go with this DD rotation, so all I have to do is copy and paste and add a few of my own comments. She is awesome, by the way, and the person who is the most worthy of thanks for the spreadsheet's continued existence.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Prizes: a world, 2 x venues and some other stuff; check out @rionismyname's contest, 'Theme Park Contest'. Even if you're not a builder-type, it's worth a look just to see the rollercoaster pictures!

Here is the link for anybody who is interested in entering @rionismyname Contest. Theme Park Contest
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    thank you for posting a link @wittanthony1
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    trithone wrote: »

You're welcome! Jodi, Catherine and I continue to work on the spreadsheet, but there are so many people, past and present, who have helped monitor the DD, made the spreadsheets and lists, and provided helpful critiques. It is definitely a group effort and I, too, am grateful for all of it. I became a member of the "Own the Store" club because of all of that work!

@WaytoomanyUIDs - (Love your username) Thank you for your kind words. I had read your comment earlier and was sitting down now to respond and found that Samantha *looking for the agree button* posted what I was going to say.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @WaytoomanyUIDs Remember to check out the Cascades thread (link in my signature) for glitches, and 'making the most of your buck!' Sorry if you already know all about it, but always worth plugging free/bargain stuff. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    You're welcome, @rionismyname. Anything I can do to help. :smiley:

My new lotto is still being set up. I'm hoping to open it up for entries in the next day or two. Sponsors are welcome to sponsor a prize number.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Yeeeah buddy! According to the Daily Deal CYS calculator, it looks like I'll be getting the oh so loved green download button when the Everyday - Cool Summer Nights comes on DD in the morning! :love:
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Cool Summer Nights is also on the weekly sale, so be prepared with some extra simpoints handy just in case, @Franny. The weekly sale doesn't combine with the DD, so the calculator might be a bit off.
  • Options
    @Cabelle1863 - Ohh okay, I wasn't sure about that! Thank you for the tip. :) I will have to recheck.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top