Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I really liked Kosumi! So far I think he's made a great choice! :smile:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Very nice too updates
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    SO CAAAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOVE TONIGHT- sorry im a disney fanatic
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Such a fun chapter! I really loved seeing all the creators gathered together. It's one thing to see them static in profile pics, it's another to see them all interacting and alive. They all look so great! Kosumi is beautiful -- I love her uniqueness, and how all the scenes turned out with them. It'll be interesting to see how things move forward!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This is something I really love in sims - how they really can autonomously choose someone to love ;) Unless they are serial romantics, that is! :smiley: Kosumi is so pretty!! I'm cheering for her :)
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    YES! My Kosumi! I'm so happy! Great chapter <3
  • Options
    JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yaaaaaaaaas!! Kosumi!! She was my total favourite!!
  • Options
    NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    Great update! I love Kosumi - she seems nice and she's quite beautiful! :):+1:
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Just wanted to say he will meet all the women...so this will take a few posts to find which one he chooses. And HE chose. I had nothing to do with it. I didn't think he would but he surprised me! I was worried I'd have to put him in a room with a love lamp with a bunch of the ones he became friends with, but no. It was love at first sight.

More soon! :*

Love at first sight! <3 Can't wait to see who he picked. :o Great chapter as always!
  • Options
    caitjaycaitjay Posts: 2 New Member
    Love it! Can't wait to see the rest of them. I think it's really neat how you've incorporated other creators into the story :)
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Wow, such gorgeous Creators here! Deep down, I still think Aulani is a little bit evil though, can't wait for more.
  • Options
    SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    Great Chapter can't wait to see the other girls!
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2015
    Kosumi raises her hands. “You’re such a tease. I can tell you’re making fun of me.”

Aulani sniffs the spicy sausage scent of the eggs. “Why...I would do no such thing to a Creator, my lady.” He shoots a sly glance her way, making her insides tickle. She is so attracted to him, it’s infuriating.

Screenshot_394.jpg

He calls out to the other Creators at the end of the table. “Do my manners seem wanting, dear Creator Sophia? What say you, Creator Lrya?”

Screenshot_396.jpg

Sophia Lea chuckles. “You are all smiles and charm, young slave. I find that can hide what’s underneath.”

Lrya only winks at him and nods.

Moving next to Sophia, Aulani says, “So, am I to be chastised for having manners, my lady? Suspicions abound at my formal ways maybe?”

Screenshot_397.jpg

Sophia shrugs. “It’s just that time will tell whether you are truly the charming prince you seem to be. I for one have seen ambition in Creator’s sons and you are by far the most handsome and powerful I’ve met. I know your mother is set on changing laws for all slaves. I’m not against that for it is why I want to serve her, but...you will need to prove to me you are worthy. One meeting is hardly enough for me to know who is underneath that beautiful face.”

“Touché, dear Creator,” Aulani answers, “and those are wise words.”

Screenshot_398.jpg

“Creator Sophia,” Kosumi breaks in, “Aulani deserves our respect as our queen’s son. I find your words very rude. He is a slave, but he does not deserve suspicion about anything. I was merely teasing him earlier.”

Screenshot_399.jpg

Sophia arches an eyebrow. “And so was I, Creator Kosumi.”

Not wanting to get in the middle of an Amazonian tussle, Aulani excuses himself with a bow and heads over to a couch to speak with a woman he has not met yet.

“My name is Aulani of Tribe Wahine and who are you?” Aulani asks politely.

Screenshot_401.jpg

“I’m Calista Macris of Tribe Macris. I’ve heard much about you, Aulani, from the other Creators. I’m very happy to make your acquaintance.”

Aulani bows. “Likewise. And what brings you here to my mother’s court?”

“I love your mother’s liberal views on slavery and I want to support her in any way I can. I’m a warrior so I’m hoping to show her that I’m a master in fighting. Maybe we can spar later? I’ve heard you were the reason your mother won all her battles.”

Aulani lifts a shoulder. “I helped her, yes, but my mother is the reason she won all the battles. She’s the strongest woman I’ve ever known and a fast learner. I’d love to see you fight, but I am too strong now. I taught my mother when I was much smaller. I would not want to hurt you, dear lady.”

Screenshot_403.jpg

“Then it’s a date,” Calista says with a giggle. “I will show you my moves later?”

Aulani bows. “Of course. But for now, I think I need to retire. I will bid you goodnight.”

Calista twirls her fingers at him.

“And I bid you goodnight, dear Creator Mara.” Aulani waves at the woman behind him. He’d gotten to know her earlier and truly believes she would make the best shaman for his mother’s court as she is very spiritual and knows more about using mana than even he did. He will speak to his mother and recommend her.

Screenshot_402.jpg

Walking through the kitchen area, Hawika motions for Aulani to sit. “I want to introduce my new Gatherer. Her name is Lomasi Keronape of Tribe Keronape. She knows much more about gardening than even Kiva and I hope to help her plight one day.”

“Really? What is the matter, Creator Lomasi, if I may be so bold?” Aulani asks.

Screenshot_404.jpg

“No problem at all. I left my tribe because...well...I’m almost ashamed to say it.”

Hawika squeezes her hand. “You do not have to confess it to Aulani if you do not wish it so, dear.”

She lowers her eyes. “No...it is fine. I will tell all if it will help change our world one day. You see, I fell in love with our Master slave and I do not wish to bring about his death, so I fled. Queen Hawika is telling me about her bold new plan for the ages and I’m so excited about it and pray the other Amazons will be in support.”

Screenshot_405.jpg

Aulani smiles broadly. “You are a courageous woman and I’m glad to know you. I hope all will be well with your tribe and that one day you will be reunited with your lover. My mother’s plan will make it so.”

Screenshot_406.jpg

Creator Lomasi squeezes her eyes trying not to cry. “Yes. I do hope so. You are too kind, Aulani.”

To help relieve the tension, Aulani says brightly, “Do you dance, Creator Lomasi? I’ve never heard of a Gatherer who wasn’t quick on their feet.”

“I love to!”

And they both dance well into the night, laughing and talking and joking with each other.

Screenshot_408.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Wow. And I thought Aulani had set his sights on Kosumi. Looking foward to major plot twists!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Who is the sim in background of the tribal son, and Creator Lomasi?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Heh. Aulani's loving it. Though by the looks of it, so are the creators :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Lrya...she was talking with them at the table earlier.

Just to let you all know...I allowed Aulani to drive the story at this point. He was in a room with about ten Creators at the start and it dwindled down to a few. He chose who he spoke to (and danced with). The next day, I put him in with the rest and invited all he made connections with. You will see what happens. I've only showed the first day. He was exhausted! lol! But if you don't see your Creator having much airtime, I'm sorry. They didn't have a connection and it had nothing to do with the results of the court either. I will be introducing all the court in due time, though, after Aulani chooses his love.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

ah in other words, my sim..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

ah in other words, my sim..

Yes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh man I just saw Aulanis shoes :D They are totally falling out of the style in my opinion ;)
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh man I just saw Aulanis shoes :D They are totally falling out of the style in my opinion ;)

LOL! I thought they'd be great for running around the Amazon. That boy is a fitness freak! You'll see what happens to his body in the next update. I was SHOCKED! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Marialein wrote: »

LOL! I thought they'd be great for running around the Amazon. That boy is a fitness freak! You'll see what happens to his body in the next update. I was SHOCKED! :scream:

That sounds like one of those click bait ads!

"I couldn't believe what happened after his work out!" :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Loving your updates Pammie! Still not sure what to think about Aulanie, I don't really trust him - but he keeps me coming back, for sure! haha