Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making The Sims 4 game my own

Hey Simmers!

I've been thinking - How did/do You make TS4 your own game? And how do you choose to play?

Me? I change (almost) every lot in the game to my own. I love building, I also love making families, and I even made my own 'townies' lol :smile:

I'm hoping we can have fun posting pictures, whether it's a lot you changed in your game, a build you made, a family you made, a family you are currently playing...also what happened to the premade families?

This is meant as a fun thread where we share our experiences of making TS4 our own :smile: Keep on simming people!
Origin Account-Name: Anzi120

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited October 2015
    My imagination is limited, I don't know how I could customize the current worlds, I brought some of old TS2 creations in Newcrest.
    I bulldozed the community lots I never use (Museum, Library, Park, Bar & Lounge), just I use spa, gym, retail & nightclub.

New stories helped me to make TS4 my own game and I began to add my previous TS2/TS3 stories, I also add the Maxis' creations (Babs, Ned, ...).

I used a lot the cheat codes in order to customize the NPC townie (Reward traits, skills, relationship, career) now I'm satisfy how is the local population.

Currently, I'm focused on my favorite new story, Matt's household and his clone Sam's household.

Matt lives with his young brother Yann.
    Sam lives with his wife and his 4 sons (2 teens, 2 children)

20-09-13.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I lik3e your picture in theavi, is it a lot you made?

I will post mine soon, after I eat. I made a whole saving with modern town, I replace all buildings and make my townies too XD Has Starbucks, sushi place (when I use CC), etc, New York Central Park, spas.

I have an old town too, made for the 1800s. Is harder to find buildings and CC for it though.
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    @LeGardePourpre - I adore your man, he is so cool. Is he in the gallery?

@GaiaPuma - Yes it's a bit of a garden that I made some time ago :smile: Can't wait to hear/see what you've done.

I recently bulldozed the tent rental lot in Granite falls and made my own instead:
    LhEN4ld.jpg
    cUaiM7o.jpg

Here's some of my sims at the place:
    lDzxRLU.jpg

Speaking of that family, it's the one i'm currently playing... I made them myself and changed her (as she was a townie). I also made their house from scratch.
    MapEB2e.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Cj0oes3.jpg

Here's some recent pics of them :smile:
    jQN85Nw.jpg
    5oJgHvr.jpg
    tKHsx7c.jpg
    uyP6Eul.jpg

They rexently had their son as you can see above :smile:
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Sounds like you kinda play as I do. ;)

I have to go out for a bit, but when I come back I can share some pics. I love to see how others lay this game so I'll be bookmarking.

Also your camping spot looks great.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    @Pallypoo - Great to see others with a similar playstyle :smiley: I'd love to see your pics/stories later. and ty for the praise :smile:
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Anzi130 wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

I've been thinking - How did/do You make TS4 your own game? And how do you choose to play?

Me? I change (almost) every lot in the game to my own. I love building, I also love making families, and I even made my own 'townies' lol :smile:

I'm hoping we can have fun posting pictures, whether it's a lot you changed in your game, a build you made, a family you made, a family you are currently playing...also what happened to the premade families?

This is meant as a fun thread where we share our experiences of making TS4 our own :smile: Keep on simming people!

same here;)) building everything from the scratch:)) love building:)) and trying to create my own characters too:)))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    Newcrest is so far my favorite neighborhood(s) just because it is completely empty and i quite like the backdrop, although i am not quite the builder(the two small houses are pretty much copies of one of the starter homes from Sims 3) i am gradually getting better. :p

OtUaEQc.jpg
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I pretty much do the same OP. I change everything and build my own and I delete all the premades and make my own sims. I think the favorite bar I've built is my Sand Pit lounge

10-10-15_10-01-33nbspAM_zpsfkh6jldm.png

And I'm pretty happy with my MP business/shopping district

08-01-15_3-48nbspPM-2_zpszl3opdus.png
    08-01-15_3-48nbspPM_zpsv0kzdrgg.png
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited October 2015
    @LeGardePourpre: Wow, such a big family. (: I love big families; and your two Sims are super cute.

@Anzi130:

What a nice little thread - I love these types of threads. (: Thanks for sharing, Anzi.

I wish I had the talent like other Simmers like you who can create houses, venues, and other things like that for my worlds. But I'm terrible at it. I'm the type of person that makes a square and calls it good; I think it has a lot to do with my .. attention span.. it's not very long... I get very impatient (not in an angry way.. ), more like an unmotivated way. I give up too easily and it's probably a mind thing.. my mind goes a million miles a minute... and I lose focus, and I want to do other things... basically I have a list of all these things I want to do; and not enough hours in the day to do them. Especially with my work schedule.

When I start to build... it's kind of the same.. shape as other houses. There are times, I'll sit down.. and really try to build and they always seem to come out the same. I cannot make those crazy roofs that others make, or porches, or patios, etc... it looks amazing in my mind, but not in the actual game. So, I give up on building. Though, I do find Sims 4 building a lot easier than Sims 1-3.

I've actually started up a new project: Project Newcrest. It's where my recreation of my Sims 3 Legacy Founder and Spouse will be living and I want to fill it with all kinds of Sims that I've created. Each with their own little background stories of why they moved to Newcrest, or what lead them there. I'll be starting off small.. (because I get far too overwhelmed with any big projects) with their house.. just so I can make sure not to get overwhelmed and give up.. because this is the family I want to be able to see grow through all the content we get from updates, stuff packs, game packs, and expansion packs.

It's really strange... I can sit for HOURS and create Sims. Especially female Sims. I have a lot of trouble with Male Sims, but as of lately, I've been pretty okay with the males I've created.. It's been a lot of fun... perhaps it's because I enjoy making Sims because it's the only thing I've felt I've been "decent" at. I cannot make custom content, mods, meshes, or build lots.. and I really like coming up with personalities, background stories and stuff like that for each Sim that I create.

These are just a few of the Sims that will be populating my NewCrest world. (:

Freya Covington: She's my baby. I created her in Sims 3 and became super attached to her and her husband Elijah Covington. Played them all the way up until.. my computer started having issues with Sims 3; and then I moved to Sims 4... and tried recreating them... without their CC... was pretty surprised by how close I got them to resemble their Sims 3 looks... without, and now I am using CC since the CC has grown quite a bit since release. (: Elijah and Freya were both proud parents of two boys; Noah, a child, Ry, a toddler, and a third baby on the way... before I could no longer play. :(

22060561202_71de84a1cd_z.jpg

Elijah Covington:
    22046863136_5c84c4fde6_z.jpg

Ana Shaw: Freya's best friend.
    21883709959_47244520cd_z.jpg

Fletcher Holding:
    21448119054_03595dfc02_z.jpg

Vera Briscoe:
    21447762184_90b4dc411d_z.jpg

Vyola Kneebo: (Vyola is one of my favorites; I actually really loved how all my Sims have turned out for Newcrest, but I think Vyola's background story.. is coming along very nicely. (: I'm excited to play her and see how her story continues to unfold.)
    21883709939_7cea52a674_z.jpg

Unnamed:
    22080593081_252136f6a0_z.jpg

Unnamed #2
    22058162492_48b173daab_z.jpg

And that's just a few of them. I have a couple of others that I still need to make pictures for.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited October 2015
    I will confess that a few years ago when I stopped playing with my barbies I recreated them in the sims 2 and I've done the same for ts3 and now ts4.

They all had unique personalities and i translated that to my sims game. Currently i have 11 households of my own and that would be a total of 24 sims i created from scratch. I built them brand new houses and i replaced almost every maxis made public lot.

I made a lounge for them and I pretend like it's the central perk of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Since they all have unique traits I named the gym after my best athletes and i pretend they own it and i want to do the same with a spa, museum and bar. Also my artistic sim owns a gallery and she names all the paintings after her friends (they are all friends) some closer than others though.

I guess my game is rotational and obviously as you can see get together will be perfect to continue with my story.

If you like i'll post some pics :)
    GaiaPuma wrote: »

I will post mine soon, after I eat. I made a whole saving with modern town, I replace all buildings and make my townies too XD Has Starbucks, sushi place (when I use CC), etc, New York Central Park, spas.

I have an old town too, made for the 1800s. Is harder to find buildings and CC for it though.

This is a great idea! I believe there is a new dunkin donuts places in a cc site you might be interested in :)

I've thought about doing this but I wonder if sims can actually order starbucks coffee or buy actual donuts.
    Hey Simmers!

I loved your thread. I left some townies I might make my own like you did :)
    My imagination is limited, I don't know how I could customize the current worlds, I brought some of old TS2 creations in Newcrest.
    I bulldozed the community lots I never use (Museum, Library, Park, Bar & Lounge), just I use spa, gym, retail & nightclub
    New stories helped me to make TS4 my own h and I began to add my previous TS2/TS3 stories, I also add the Maxis' creations (Babs, Ned, ...).

I used a lot the cheat codes in order to customize the NPC townie (Reward traits, skills, relationship, career) now I'm satisfy how is the local population.

Currently, I'm focused on my favorite new story, Matt's household and his clone Sam's household.

20-09-13.jpg

I'm so glad you posted this. Even though I recreated a lot of sims inleft a few townies. I might replace them with the maxis creations and even bring back the pleasent, newbies, etc
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I will confess that a few years ago when I stopped playing with my barbies I recreated them in the sims 2 and I've done the same for ts3 and now ts4.

They all had unique personalities and i translated that to my sims game. Currently i have 11 households of my own and that would be a total of 24 sims i created from scratch. I built them brand new houses and i replaced almost every maxis made public lot.

I made a lounge for them and I pretend like it's the central perk of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Since they all have unique traits I named the gym after my best athletes and i pretend they own it and i want to do the same with a spa, museum and bar. Also my artistic sim owns a gallery and she names all the paintings after her friends (they are all friends) some closer than others though.

I guess my game is rotational and obviously as you can see get together will be perfect to continue with my story.

If you like i'll post something similar.

This is a great idea! I believe there is a new dunkin donuts places in a cc site you might be interested in :)

I've thought about doing this but I wonder if sims can actually order starbucks coffee or buy actual donuts.
    Hey Simmers!

I bulldozed the community lots I never use (Museum, Library, Park, Bar & Lounge), just I use spa, gym, retail & nightclub
    New stories helped me to make TS4 my own h and I began to add my previous TS2/TS3 stories, I also add the Maxis' creations (Babs, Ned, ...).

20-09-13.jpg

I'm so glad you posted this. Even though I recreated a lot of sims inleft a few townies. I might replace them with the maxis creations and even bring back the pleasent, newhi
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I pretty much do the same OP. I change everything and build my own and I delete all the premades and make my own sims. I think the favorite bar I've built is my Sand Pit lounge

Your bar looks great. I was wondering how did you do the piano thing. I cant do a foundation without lifting the whole building up.
    @LeGardePourpre: Wow, such a big family. (: I love big families; and your two Sims are super cute.

@Anzi130:

What a nice little thread - I love these types of threads. (: Thanks for sharing, Anzi.

I wish I had the talent like other Simmers like you who can create houses, venues, and other things like that for my worlds. But I'm terrible at it. I'm the type of person that makes a square and calls it good; I think it has a lot to do with my .. attention span.. it's not very long... I get very impatient (not in an angry way.. ), more like an unmotivated way. I give up too easily and it's probably a mind thing.. my mind goes a million miles a minute... and I lose focus, and I want to do other things... basically I have a list of all these things I want to do; and not enough hours in the day to do them. Especially with my work schedule.

When I start to build... it's kind of the same.. shape as other houses. There are times, I'll sit down.. and really try to build and they always seem to come out the same. I cannot make those crazy roofs that others make, or porches, or patios, etc... it looks amazing in my mind, but not in the actual game. So, I give up on building. Though, I do find Sims 4 building a lot easier than Sims 1-3.

I've actually started up a new project: Project Newcrest. It's where my recreation of my Sims 3 Legacy Founder and Spouse will be living and I want to fill it with all kinds of Sims that I've created. Each with their own little background stories of why they moved to Newcrest, or what lead them there. I'll be starting off small.. (because I get far too overwhelmed with any big projects) with their house.. just so I can make sure not to get overwhelmed and give up.. because this is the family I want to be able to see grow through all the content we get from updates, stuff packs, game packs, and expansion packs.

It's really strange... I can sit for HOURS and create Sims. Especially female Sims. I have a lot of trouble with Male Sims, but as of lately, I've been pretty okay with the males I've created.. It's been a lot of fun... perhaps it's because I enjoy making Sims because it's the only thing I've felt I've been "decent" at. I cannot make custom content, mods, meshes, or build lots.. and I really like coming up with personalities, background stories and stuff like that for each Sim that I create.

Freya Covington: She's my baby. I created her in Sims 3 and became super attached to her and her husband Elijah Covington. Played them all the way up until.. my computer started having issues with Sims 3; and then I moved to Sims 4... and tried recreating them... without their CC... was pretty surprised by how close I got them to resemble their Sims 3 looks... without, and now I am using CC since the CC has grown quite a bit since release. (: Elijah and Freya were both proud parents of two boys; Noah, a child, Ry, a toddler, and a third baby on the way... before I could no longer play. :(

Elijah Covington:

Fletcher Holding:

Vera Briscoe:

Vyola Kneebo: (Vyola is one of my favorites; I actually really loved how all my Sims have turned out for Newcrest, but I think Vyola's background story.. is coming along very nicely. (: I'm excited to play her and see how her story continues to unfold.)

Unnamed:

Unnamed #2

And that's just a few of them. I have a couple of others that I still need to make pictures for.

I love your sims! Hopefuly you share their backstories :) . I love unnamed 2 haha how did you get those colorful backgrounds, is it CAS?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    My TS2 Sims watch TS4 on their TVs. They pick horror movie and there it is. They cross their arms, boo, gag and wring their hands with worry. They put their fingers in their ears and don't want to hear me telling them but they have emotions. They scream at me to turn it and wonder if I will replace them.
    So, I take a few TS2 Sims over to the TS4 and they have a knock out drag down fight with the TS4 Sims.

Once that is over I put them all in a room and turn on the TV and they all watch the TS3 videos on that TV, they all look at each other and start crying.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2015
    Cinebar wrote: »
    My TS2 Sims watch TS4 on their TVs. They pick horror movie and there it is. They cross their arms, boo, gag and wring their hands with worry. They put their fingers in their ears and don't want to hear me telling them but they have emotions. They scream at me to turn it and wonder if I will replace them.
    So, I take a few TS2 Sims over to the TS4 and they have a knock out drag down fight with the TS4 Sims.

Once that is over I put them all in a room and turn on the TV and they all watch the TS3 videos on that TV, they all look at each other and start crying.

I don't know why, but you just reminded me about how my Marius in S1 laughs hysterically at his S4 horror movies. He's not a very nice sim.

EDIT: I do love some of the work you guys are doing. The pics are great.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    cc's and mods like mc command center, for townie story progression
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I

Your bar looks great. I was wondering how did you do the piano thing. I cant do a foundation without lifting the whole building up.

To get the stage, you have to make walls and then delete the floor inside it.
    10-10-15_9-51-38nbspAM_zpsf8gripc9.png

So imagine it all one level and I built the walls all around the sand pit and then deleted the floor inside it. Then you remove the walls afterwards. :)

And thanks.
  • Options
    I

10-10-15_9-51-38nbspAM_zpsf8gripc9.png

So imagine it all one level and I built the walls all around the sand pit and then deleted the floor inside it. Then you remove the walls afterwards. :)

And thanks.

Oh ok thank you! Now that i saw the pic from that angle i saw what you did :) . I made a bar of my own but i want to improve it so i might copy you for the stage haha . I think i might rebuild it once get togethet comes out.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I

And thanks.

Oh ok thank you! Now that i saw the pic from that angle i saw what you did :) . I made a bar of my own but i want to improve it so i might copy you for the stage haha . I think i might rebuild it once get togethet comes out.

I'll be rebuilding a couple of my other bars once we get GT too. For the Dj booth and other things. :)
  • Options
    I

And thanks.

I'll be rebuilding a couple of my other bars once we get GT too. For the Dj booth and other things. :)

Me too . I hope a sports bar is possible.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member

Hey Simmers!

20-09-13.jpg

I'm so glad you posted this. Even though I recreated a lot of sims inleft a few townies. I might replace them with the maxis creations and even bring back the pleasent, newhi

@Anzi130:

Elijah Covington:

Fletcher Holding:

Vera Briscoe:

Unnamed:

Unnamed #2

I love your sims! Hopefuly you share their backstories :) . I love unnamed 2 haha how did you get those colorful backgrounds, is it CAS?

Aww, thank you. (: I will definitely share some of their back-stories. (: Still tweaking them though. The colorful backgrounds I created in Adobe Photoshop. Just cut out my Sims and pasted them on the different backgrounds after I made them. (:
  • Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    A great post. :)

I'm in the process of attempting to make the TS4 my own game.

This is necessary because from nearly day 1 with TS1 I've never ever played a maxis version of the game. I've always edited the neighborhood & sims to suit me. Always.

After 500 hrs of play (on and off......I get frustrated and stop playing) I've yet to manage to claim the game.

I'm normally huge on building in sims......but I've had some issues with the build controls / features in this game. Many things that were meant to make it "easier" have only made it a royal pain to work with.......the room feature of build being the worst. I don't want my porch as a "room", I want a porch. I don't want to add a room to a home and the game can't see to decide that it is actually a part of the home so siding ect won't work correctly. Drives me nuts. I'm a perfectionist & an artist. Don't mess with my details EA, I'm detail oriented. *sigh* I'm doing better with building and can finally create some lovely buildings and houses. But I no longer can say I actually enjoy it in TS4. A shame. Maybe I will as I continue to work with the controls, but I am skeptical.

This makes editing the word ect a chore instead of the pleasure it should and would normally be.

Editing sims and townies is wonderful in this version of sims. Totally love this feature and have been waiting on it since TS1.

The game camera drives me insane. It seriously does. I don't know if this is just me........but I WILL leave the game just out of pure aggravation & frustration from the camera. It's not a huge deal if it's a single story structure. Except when I have it set to scroll the edges of my screen I do NOT want to have to push the down arrow on my keyboard to get the camera to pan out to a distance or move ahead of my sim as they're walking toward me. In a multi-storied environment the camera is all wobble wobble can't seem to decide which flipping floor it wants to be on even if I've actually set the view on a certain level. I have the camera set on sims 3 mode. The other mode is even worse and yes, I hated sims 3 camera as well. What the heck was wrong with the stable camera of TS2??

If someone knows a secret to stop the wobble wobble nonsense & edge scrolling problems that would be a major benefit to me enjoying the game more. This issue will give me either a headache or make me sick to my stomach after too much of it. It also makes it nearly impossible to stay focused on what is going on int the game and breaks immersion. So frustrated, I exit the game.

I have a new game I've been slowly working on for a week or more. And I do mean slowly. So far, it's going pretty good. I'm mainly editing townies and trying to edit and build so the environment is more ME and much less EA oriented. Right now I'm trying to stay focused on learning to enjoy the game for what it is and has to offer, rather than what I wanted / want it to be........sort of the way I did with TS3. I won't say I was a huge fan of TS3 because while I liked it ok, I had some major issues with that version as well. But I could play TS3 and have fun. I want that with TS4.

• Options

Hey Simmers!

20-09-13.jpg

@Anzi130:

Elijah Covington:

Fletcher Holding:

Vera Briscoe:

Unnamed:

Unnamed #2

Aww, thank you. (: I will definitely share some of their back-stories. (: Still tweaking them though. The colorful backgrounds I created in Adobe Photoshop. Just cut out my Sims and pasted them on the different backgrounds after I made them. (:

I wish I had photoshop :(
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Hey Simmers!

20-09-13.jpg

@Anzi130:

Elijah Covington:

Fletcher Holding:

Vera Briscoe:

Unnamed:

Unnamed #2

Try Gimp. It's free :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Hey Simmers!

20-09-13.jpg

@Anzi130:

Elijah Covington:

Fletcher Holding:

Vera Briscoe:

Unnamed:

Unnamed #2

Try Gimp. It's free :)

True! Thanks :) I had forgotten. I used to use it 3 years ago.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hey Simmers!

I'm like OneAdorkableGirl, :) making this game my own is primarily done with CC.
    I just like a little more realism to my game and TS4 just has too much of a My Sims aesthetic to it.
    My%20Sims.jpg

So I'm just trying to get more realistic textures into my game to shift it away from the My Sims look.
    08-01-15_9-10nbspPM-3.png

There will be a style clash, but I really don't care about that.
    12-17-14_12-52nbspAM.png

TS4 has some wall textures I like, but too many are a bit plain, or too cartoonish, so I supplement with CC textures.
    03-02-15_7-24nbspAM-3.png

That wall suits them.
    Mysimmy.jpg

Ok, that's crossing the line, but I enjoy crossing the line. >:)
    12-26-14_5-57nbspAM-2.png

EA's carpet textures are totally unacceptable for me. (The cottage cheese square in the center)
    10-02-15_12-24-58nbspAM.png

I have no choice but to go to CC imported from The Sims 2.
    10-02-15_12-22-44nbspAM.png

Some CC floor tile.
    03-23-15_12-08nbspAM.png

I have sampled some CC furniture. I will try out more when there are a lot more options and I can be more choosy.
    03-21-15_10-30nbspPM.png

This is what I expect from a next generations sims game, not the black bar stools on the left.
    03-23-15_12-00nbspAM-2.png

I will probably toss out the seating, but I am keeping the Noguchi table. <303-21-15_10-15nbspPM.png

01-01-15_6-59nbspPM.png

What my sims look like.
    Hair, eyes, eyebrows, eye lashes, lip textures
    04-18-15_2-07nbspPM-2.png

I have not been building much since we don't have much content, space, or create-a-style, but with the addition of Spa Day and Newcrest, I have been on a building spree for about a week now.
    10-10-15_1-15-55nbspPM.png

I took EA's Willow Creek starter homes and gave them a style makeover.
    10-10-15_1-14-51nbspPM.png

I take an architectural style and a build series of homes for it.
    TS4's build mode makes this much easier and faster.
    10-10-15_1-31-54nbspPM.png

I took the starter homes and added on to them to make luxury versions.
    10-10-15_1-16-19nbspPM.png

This style is a mix of Art Deco and Twentieth Century Modern.
    10-04-15_8-23-51nbspPM.png

Dina Caliente with short hair? Pha!
    Attacks her with CC. >:)
    10-10-15_9-34-45nbspAM.png

As far as my play style goes, I plan to play a large amount of sims in rotation.
    Unfortunately, I am not going to have them pair up and have babies until we get toddlers and pre-teens.
    And I have aging off because I am saving all my cool sims until that happens.

[Now runs off to rename Katrina to Nighat. >:)>:) ]
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    CK213 wrote: »

This is what I expect from a next generations sims game, not the black bar stools on the left.
    03-23-15_12-00nbspAM-2.png

I completely agree with you and your pic above pic defines it very well. And it's also the reason that the bulk of my CC is furnishings and decor. Much of what is available is very nice and I don't have an issue with 'clash'. I see no problem with it at all.
    10-10-15_9-28-08nbspAM_zps4svrmgdx.png

I also don't have a problem with the terrain paints or background alterations. I do not see how they take away from the style. Mind, I don't see it as much "MySims" as you do.

I think it's a perfect blending of the two.