Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once-A-Day Lottery ✸ Concluded

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    It's friday, TGIF!! And offcourse two of you will be the king of the world like mister Di Caprio himself! These two will be:

@ladydarkmoon24 - You will be gifted by @WaterHornet
    @bps3 - You will be gifted by @Reachsims

Congratulations on this magnificent prize! I wish you both and all your sims a lot of fun exploring new sites and townies! A new world can give so many new options it's almost a complete new style of playing once you enter, so be aware it might take a while before you are on top of the world ;)

giphy.gif

Thanks to our lovely sponsors, which were @WaterHornet and @Reachsims for today! Your generousity and kindness keep making this forum a little piece of heaven on earth (see what I did there :smiley: trying to keep the world theme) I think I speak for everyone when I say our appreciation of what you do is immense! Every day we can make someone happy thanks to people like you :)

Last but absolutely not least I want to wish everyone the very best day you ever had! I say again, TGIF! And enjoy this happy song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tWYmIOWGk
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    TGIF alright! Congratulations to the winners :)
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Congrats to the winners for today :)
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @SjappielovePaul thanks for informing me. And Congratulations to recent winners..
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Congratulations @ladydarkmoon24 and @bps3! Enjoy your new worlds! :smiley:
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2015
    I lost my post I think :confused:

Edit: than again ^^

So happy I won :smiley:

Thank you @Ceea for being 'my' sponsor :)

I'd like to spent the shopping spree on Mother Russia, I already got some pieces of it and I really like it :blush:

1. Tented Bochka Roof Topper 50 SimPoint
    2. Mother Russia Fence 50 SimPoints
    3. Bochka Pavilion 50 SimPoints
    4. Mother Russia Striped Gate 50 SimPoints
    5. Triple Arch Door 100 SimPoints
    6. Mother Russia Double Window 100 SimPoints
    7. Mother Russia Window 100 SimPoints

• Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Have fun with your new worlds! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Just dropping by to say Hi to everyone and Congratulations to our lucky winners. Stay happy and healthy!
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Congratulations to the winners !!! :)
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Yay! Congratulations to today's winners. Enjoy! :)

TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    Hooray! @izaap your presents are on their way! I apologize for their delay, I didn't see your post until just now! For some reason it didn't 'tag' me, I'm glad I checked here! Thank you so so much for making it easy to find your presents that you wanted on your wish list! Congratulations again to both winners for thursday. And Congratulations on the winners of the world for today! ^_^
  • Options
    I am not sure if I did this already or not but I would like to post my entries for this coming week.

Entry One: Monday Oct. 5
    Entry Two: Tuesday Oct. 6
    Entry Three: Wednesday Oct. 7

Thank you. :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Franny wrote: »
    I am not sure if I did this already or not but I would like to post my entries for this coming week.

I'm sorry we will not enter you at this moment, unless you got a good reason!

Please read this post!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

Please read this post!

I read the post that you linked, but I am not changing my entries. I am just entering for next week.

Do I need to wait until after y'all draw for Monday's Oct. 5 winners to enter?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options

Please read this post!

I read the post that you linked, but I am not changing my entries. I am just entering for next week.

I'm sorry, I confused you for someone else *facepalm* really my apologies, I should have doublechecked!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Please read this post!

I'm sorry, I confused you for someone else *facepalm* really my apologies, I should have doublechecked!

Ohh, it is okay! I was worried/confused there for a second thinking "What did I do wrong?? :'( "
    I am just happy that it is okay now. :)

zdTsAlWN9BD8I.gif
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    It's okay @Franny , you're automatically entered every week! You only have to post a new post if you want to change your entries <3
  • Options
    I'm glad you don't mind @Franny, I shouldn't be doing things like this as tired as I feel at this moment. You really did nothing wrong indeed! My sincere apologies one more time! Thank you @Ceea for helping out, you see how much you mean to this thread :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    D'awww <3 Thanks Sjappie!
  • Options
    Ceea wrote: »
    It's okay @Franny , you're automatically entered every week! You only have to post a new post if you want to change your entries <3

Ahh okay, I wasn't sure if I would be automatically entered or not for the same days. Thank you @Ceea!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    No problem @Franny, happy to help ^_^
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Congratulations to the winners today!!!! :star::star:

*tosses confetti and blows party horn*

What's that smell? It's the smell of new town air, and hopefully it's pleasant!
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    Tumelonc123Tumelonc123 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Entry Three - @Tumelonc123 for Saturday. She's only got one item left on her wishlist which I'm hoping is the last thing she needs to join the Owns The Store Club! Lady Luck be on her side so we can all see another wishlist fade into the ether. It's sad when it goes, but it's amazing when you have so much new stuff at your fingertips in your game.

Good luck to everyone! And congrats to all the Simmers who were winners in both old and recent drawings. As long as we have Bonus SimPoints and people with wishlists this thread can keep going strong! :D

@WaterHornet Hello you B) and thanks a mil for nominating me!!! I am nowhere near owning the store, but I am pretty content with all the goodies I have received thus far from my wonderful friends and this generous community!!! Y'all are just Too Awesome for words! Good luck to all the nominees. A Super Thank you :* to you wonderful sponsors that take the time out to host these competitions <3<3<3

• Options
    A beautiful early morning to all my favourite simmers out there! I get the honours of posting the winners for Saturday! The two lucky people get to pick a premium object of their choice from their wishlist (so long as it doesn't exceed 600 simpoints)! Unlike @SjappielovePaul I don't have the creative spark so you'll have to bear with this boring announcement instead of pictures of delicious cakes and young Leonardo DiCaprio. I mean... what?

ANYWAY
    Without further ado the winners for today are @FoxyLovesKitty who will be gifted by the thoughtful @Bubbles19 and @MermaidInWonderlan (who was nominated by @rionismyname)! Mermaidinwonderlan will be gifted by the ever generous and thoughtful @WaterHornet - a long time sponsor and amazing person.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS FOR TODAY! I apologize for posting the winners so ridiculously early but I couldn't wait! I was too jazzed up to sleep, I felt like a kid on Christmas! Thank you to everyone who participated in today's drawing (and everyday!) and a special heartfelt hugging thanks to the sponsors. Thank you Sjappielovepaul for letting me post the winners today as well!

*does her happy dance* See you all tomorrow for more lottery excitement!
    Phew, now I'm beat!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top