Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gather Ye Rosebuds - a Neighborhood Rotation Blog

Comments

• Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I'll have more pictures up as soon as I can, but here's a sneak peek of my new luxury spa in Granite Falls! <3 Check it out on the Gallery (Origin ID GirlzillaGC)
    TS4%202015-08-10%2021-51-25-94_zps4dzxa2uy.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Update Chapter 65 <3

@CathyTea @FloorRaisin The end of the chapter has Digi's daughter Rose and PV's daughter Mirabella all grown up to teen, if you'd like to see your Legacy Sim genes in the making! They're so fun!!!
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    This was an exciting chapter! OMPlumbob. All those newly aged teens are so cute. <3
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    You were/are a really good builder for your first time playing! Loving the story so far!
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Hooray! Great update! I can't believe how awesome all those teens turned out!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @DreamsInPixels @Sara74469 @Meggles Thank you for reading and dropping me a comment! Teens are so fun to makeover when they age up.

I have a new update: <3Chapter 66 <3
    This one was really fun to take screenshots for. Ice cream mania! Dragon Breath and Chilling Mocha side by side in the hot tub, lol.

TS4%202015-08-23%2015-37-57-53_zpsvtixukmf.jpg
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I am loving that shop. I think I'm gonna DL it for the Pancakes, it definitely fits them.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @DreamsInPixels
    Thanks! It's a really small lot so definitely feel free to plop it on a bigger lot if you want more room, change it up how you like.

I also goofed with the bulldoze feature (I think), since I noticed the creator isn't my name. I must have done something weird because my Granite Falls Spa ended up that way, too. I know for sure I downloaded sashraf1 Railroad Museum. I'm not exactly sure why bulldozing a lot doesn't erase prior creators. I don't remember ever having that problem, but maybe it's just how I went into the lot to begin with. I can't remember if I normally go into it first and then bulldoze, or bulldoze it when I'm on the big map outside of the lot, ya know? I'm usually in a rush, lol. Either way, I didn't mean to cause an issue, lol.

Oh, and I know from play-testing Granite Falls Spa that the bathroom doors sometimes cause a problem. I used Male-only and Female-only bathroom doors for each side, but sometimes I noticed Sims getting stuck in the wrong side. Who knows how the heck they got in there to begin with! I just noticed them when they couldn't get out. So I ended up deleting the doors and just putting up restriction-free ones. The shower/toilets are doored off anyway, so I don't think it's a big issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Coming up soon ...
    Dr. Jamie Jolina falls in love with Dr. Scrubs de Reve!

TS4%202015-08-23%2013-36-47-38_zpslekys3zw.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Rachel, what a great chapter! That's so much fun! The ice cream shop is great, and Peter seems like such a fun kid. Love the free coffee! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea Thank you as always! <3

I have a new chapter out about Dr. Jamie Jolina: Chapter 68 along with a remake of Desert Bloom park in Oasis Springs.

TS4%202015-08-27%2019-42-16-26_zpsghdyfgxj.jpg

TS4%202015-08-29%2014-12-05-78_zpsspku1vjh.jpg

It's available on the Gallery!

(Chapter 67 was Episode IV of Detective Dina)

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    This park make-over looks amazing! I'm looking forward to catching up on reading Rosebuds and Dina tomorrow!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    You take the best screen shots. You could be an employee of EA setting up stories and shots! :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Well, Ms @RachelRosebud, you are at it again. I'm in awe of the spa and may just download it. I think Gerald needs some time away after all the parties and perhaps with his new somebody. Good job! I always adore your chapters and creations. You are truly a very creative simmer. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited September 2015
    Holy Plumbob this was so much fun to read ^^ I found it through the book club :) I really enjoyed how you experienced Sims 4 from the beginning on :) Hope this will continue soon. Plus, your building skills are amaze-balls *-*
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    <3New chapter <3 Johnny Zest enters my neighborhood rotation with his new girlfriend Cadence.
    Also I'm introducing some new builds I've had on the Gallery for a bit. Mainly community lots (modern lounges).

Also, if you haven't read it yet, my September submission for the short story contest was Chapter 69.

@CathyTea @Meggles @lovesstorms @Julyvee94 Thank you all for your kind comments! I appreciate them all! <3 Have a great weekend everybody!

Also, I've updated my Origin Id to RachelRosebud. (It used to be GirlzillaGC). It appears searching under my old name still brings up my Gallery, but I'm not sure if that is temporary.
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
  • Options
    Yay update! So cool that you involved Johnny. Also, your lots all look gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Yay update! So cool that you involved Johnny. Also, your lots all look gorgeous!

I didn't realize Johnny was a Landgraab! I admit I haven't read into his past at all but wow!

ETA: HA, it's right in his family bio. I'm not observant, haha!
    Post edited by Meggles on
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

I didn't realize Johnny was a Landgrabb! I admit I haven't read into his past at all but wow!

ETA: HA, it's right in his family bio. I'm not observant, haha!
    @Meggles
    Lol, what's weird too is that it's not exactly clear how he's a Landgraab. I think Julyvee said he might be a cousin. I just decided to make it a direct relationship - so in my game he's the son of Nancy and Geoffrey, and hence the brother of Malcolm. I think he takes after Nancy a lot in looks.

• Options
    'Ello! I just finished recording a video about the Pancake family running their little business selling ice cream and sweet treats. I hope you'll check it out!

http://youtu.be/AhzMlMmxFSE

I'm hoping to do a few more of these - little features of the Sims that I play in my neighborhood rotation - a kind of "Everyday Life" of my Sims thing. Let me know what you think!

<3
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    'Ello! I just finished recording a video about the Pancake family running their little business selling ice cream and sweet treats. I hope you'll check it out!

http://youtu.be/AhzMlMmxFSE

I'm hoping to do a few more of these - little features of the Sims that I play in my neighborhood rotation - a kind of "Everyday Life" of my Sims thing. Let me know what you think!

<3

Oooh :) I'll check it out later when I get off work!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    You snickered at Bob getting fired! How could you!
    *giggle*

Super cute lot and spooky foods and video. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I just watched all of your sims videos, your builds are so cute and detailed! I love the fun split levels you do in your homes! The tour of Babs Lamour's house really made me laugh, you were so casual about the guy being on fire lol! I would have been so panicked and you were just like "ah well Babs, you should go extinguish him, now let's continue with the tour in the meantime" ahahahaha! Too funny! :D
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Watched the video last night. I have been reading your blog for ages so I knew everyone and it looked like:

me: Oh look it's Scarlet!
    bf: *takes out earbuds* What?

:p

I hope you make more!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT