Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Don't forget about having to walk up hill both ways! At least that's what my grandma would say: walking up hill both ways in the snow 15 miles with no shoes. :joy:
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    trithone wrote: »

486 ) Bohemian Dress / 42 / 75 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is not from the JCP set. It was sold the month before the JCP set. However, this dress was recolored and offered in the free JCP set.487 )

OH Must have item of the day, for me. I love that it comes with FOUR textures!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Is anybody else not able to access their MyPage? I can't get to it no matter what I try. Why does this kind of stuff always happen on the weekend? :/
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Despina53 - I can access My Page right now, but Jemlia posted that she experiencing difficulties today.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Don't forget about having to walk up hill both ways! At least that's what my grandma would say: walking up hill both ways in the snow 15 miles with no shoes. :joy:

My grandmother and parents would say the same. Now, I tell my kids "I remember when I had to wait for summer re-runs to catch a television show I had missed it. I went to the library and used an encyclopedia to research school papers. We passed paper notes in class to friends when we wanted to send them a private message."

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    edited September 2015
    @despina53 Yes, I am having problems with MyPage as is @NESChic, @Hairballz and @gnlovew . When I can get on it's very glitchy - lots of errors or blank MyPage etc. @Mmdrgntobldrgn posted in the Tech forum that she's having the same issue. :disappointed:

*edited to add gnlovew
    *Second edit - a few minutes after I posted this MyPage started working normally again. I hope it lasts.
    Post edited by Jemlia on
  • Options
    despina53 wrote: »
    Is anybody else not able to access their MyPage? I can't get to it no matter what I try. Why does this kind of stuff always happen on the weekend? :/

I had the same issue a few hours ago not being able to access it, and asking me to login etc... But luckily when I was able to get back in, two of my EP's that hadn't been able to register on the Sims 3 site, but had been registered with Origin had updated! So here's hoping they are working on fixing up some links between the accounts and such! I'm still missing 1 EP and 1 Stuff pack from showing on the 'MyPage' that I otherwise own on Origin etc. So I am hoping!!!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »

My grandmother and parents would say the same. Now, I tell my kids "I remember when I had to wait for summer re-runs to catch a television show I had missed it. I went to the library and used an encyclopedia to research school papers. We passed paper notes in class to friends when we wanted to send them a private message."

Lol @Me1620 I always say the same things to my kids especially about research in the library, so much easier for kids today! Also movies, before VHS/Beta we had to wait a long time for our favourite movies to make their "World Television Premiere" on TV - now we can download them off the internet whenever we want, no waiting required. Yes, today, we like to get things immediately or we get frustrated waiting - watching that darn circle spin while things load, drives me absolutely batty!! :p

Glad you got your account quasi-sorted out @AMofOz and congrats on winning World Adventures :smiley: Have fun exploring your three new worlds :mrgreen:

Have a great weekend everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Here is a list of the current deal and some upcoming deals. No green deals in this list.

Current Deal (Started at Sep/26/15 4:19 PM UTC)
    493 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Stained Glass Sophistication Window / 44 / 90 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals
    494 ) Regency Arcade / 748 / 1683 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 542, but less than # 484)

495 ) Grandpa's Grove / 665 / 1710 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 640, but less than # 674)

496 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 230 / 365 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, # 676)

This is a 3-hour deal
    497 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 240 / 552 / 57% / 3 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579, but less than # 160)

498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 204, but less than # 186)

499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as than # 265)

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

502 ) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 11, # 32)

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    OT.

It looks like I'm going to have to unplug and move my internet computer for a while. Unless until I can get this water mess cleaned up. :cry: My bedroom floor is soaked from a leaking water pipe. I really don't want to move my computer but I have no choice.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @wittanthony1 hope you got it sorted, and not too much damage. :o

Uphill both ways, in the snow, 15 miles to school, no socks in the wellies, with cardboard as an insole. :'(
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @wittanthony1 - Sorry to hear about the leaking pipes. I also hope there is not too much damage.

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I really did have to walk 5 miles to school with no hat or gloves and sometimes no coat until an old lady that saw me go by every day decided to give me a hat gloves and sweater she was nice and it turned out my grandma knew her she was the wife of the guy she had sharpening scissors knives and such and that was when I was 6 or 7 now and days I wouldnt let my son go more than a block at age 13 (that is when he gets that old)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @rionismyname - Rion, what a wonderful gesture of kindness from the "old lady". She obviously made a lasting impact on your life for you to remember her generosity. I used to walk alone to my cousins home when I was 5. Like you, my husband and I would never let our children go off by themselves until they were much older.

• Options
    Here is a list of the current deal and upcoming deals for the next 21 hours. The list of deals is evenly distributed with white, yellow and green deals; no red deals at all.

Current Deal (Started Sep/27/15 5:19 PM UTC)
    505 ) Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle / 18 / 55 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teen Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deals
    506 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 762 but less than # 430)

507 ) Culinary Arts Stool / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

508 ) Playground Dresser / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

509 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 420 / 1125 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 407, # 273, # 669)

510 ) Hand Stenciled Dining Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 99 but less than # 364, # 416)

514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 252 but less than # 393)

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @rionismyname - Rion, what a wonderful gesture of kindness from the "old lady". She obviously made a lasting impact on your life for you to remember her generosity. I used to walk alone to my cousins home when I was 5. Like you, my husband and I would never let our children go off by themselves until they were much older.

generosity is was rare in my life till I came here so it stands out :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    FYI, you can still get the I own the store message even if you own a standard world + venue instead of the gold world. I own several world's + venue instead of the gold world and I got the I own the store message.
  • Options
    Oh according to the calculator I should be able to pick up the last 14 items from the Full Regal Living Set, free!

• Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Wooh!!
    It's awesome to see the [Download] button on a Daily Deal item instead of the [Purchase] button. :joy:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Wooh!!
    It's awesome to see the [Download] button on a Daily Deal item instead of the [Purchase] button. :joy:

hehe yeah, it's also interesting scrolling the weekly sales page and seeing the orange check marks and it's like got that, got that, got some of that... OH I NEED THAT! lol!!
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I love that green download button. B) I got it today for the Sun, Surf & Sand set. I'm setting my alarm for the Surf's Up set tomorrow morning, it should only be around 50 simpoints. Between the two, I'll have plenty of swimwear for my sims. Time for a pool party!
  • Options
    Woo got the rest of the items for the Full Regal Living Set FREE!

Doing well with getting lots of ads today, too. For the first time in a while! So I'll be farming for as long as they continue!
  • Options
    KalaniaKalania Posts: 31 Member
    I had a really bad weekend for ads, but today is looking good. I probably won't go back to playing for a day or two though because I have a book to finish up. (it's easy to read and farm ads, playing and reading...not so much...but my daughter likes to have a chance to play anyway.)

My daughters are 9 and 11, and we do let them walk to Rite Aid for a drink or snack by themselves but in our defense its a quick walk around the corner. We homeschool so walking to school isn't an issue.
    Please excuse Inactivity. Writing in Naniwrimo this year.
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    I love that green download button. B) I got it today for the Sun, Surf & Sand set. I'm setting my alarm for the Surf's Up set tomorrow morning, it should only be around 50 simpoints. Between the two, I'll have plenty of swimwear for my sims. Time for a pool party!

Just got mine for free! Now I can sleep lol

Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Kalania wrote: »
    I had a really bad weekend for ads, but today is looking good. I probably won't go back to playing for a day or two though because I have a book to finish up. (it's easy to read and farm ads, playing and reading...not so much...but my daughter likes to have a chance to play anyway.)

My daughters are 9 and 11, and we do let them walk to Rite Aid for a drink or snack by themselves but in our defense its a quick walk around the corner. We homeschool so walking to school isn't an issue.
    Yay, they're homeschooled! Something I wish will be in TS4 later.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top