Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The future of the Sims 4 interview with Rachel Franklin!

Comments

• Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Honestly, she's embarrassed herself.
    Especially at gamescom.
    She embarrassed US as simmers, making our game look like a joke at gamesom. She should be ashamed of herself.
    This may seem harsh, but she needs to quit or be fired, before the embarrassment gets any worse, for us and her.

So you are basically telling her to have a horrible life?

That's just mean. :/

Don't you dare twist my words!
    That is not what I said!
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    \Dude, stop trolling. It's getting annoying. :unamused:

So I am not allowed to have a opinion? :/

Everyone is allowed to have a opinion no matter what; if you disagree, then that is fine. I may disagree with some people's opinions, but I do not start a debate or be a nuisance if someone doesn't share the same opinion as me.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    That is not what I said!

Reread what you said and I may have somewhat misread. Understand now, but I do not wish Rachel Franklin to quit her job or to be fired.

My apologies. :)
  • Options
    That is not what I said!

Reread what you said and I may have somewhat misread. Understand now, but I do not wish Rachel Franklin to quit her job or to be fired.

My apologies. :)

Thank you for apology :)
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    \Dude, stop trolling. It's getting annoying. :unamused:

So I am not allowed to have a opinion? :/

Everyone is allowed to have a opinion no matter what; if you disagree, then that is fine. I may disagree with some people's opinions, but I do not start a debate or be a nuisance if someone doesn't share the same opinion as me.

I don't think your trolling.
    Your just in a bad position where not many people in this thread agrees with u. Sorry...
    #awkward
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    LOL! It reads like it was written by the EA/Maxis marketing department. I have no idea who the interviewer is or what credibility he and "Metro" hold in the UK but the entire article reminds me of one of the local "magazines" we have in my town where anybody who advertises a lot with them gets copy and written up as an "official" article one page over from their ad. Really, the same ol' stuff being spouted. I do love the whole- Who wants realism? That just ruins it! Oh and open world? That was terrible and just ruins the connection with the game!- Blah, blah and the "reporter" just parrots it all. Ha Ha Ha! Anyway, I still like the Sims 4 and it's still not shaping up to be as great as the Sims 3 and all the excuses in the world for missing elements won't change that. It's interesting to note, for anyone waiting for the Sims 5, that this game engine is ready to be built upon for a long time. Four more years? Maybe, but it sounds to me like they're planning for longer and that would make sense economically given the cost of developing a new game.

Honestly, Metro.com makes me sad to be British, it cotains lots of offesnive junk.
  • Options
    She ruined it for me, she ruined it for the thousands of family players who have been ignored and mocked time and time again, the numbers don't matter when real peoples feelings are involved.

Family play will come when the time is right; the time isn't right yet. :)
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2015
    She ruined it for me, she ruined it for the thousands of family players who have been ignored and mocked time and time again, the numbers don't matter when real peoples feelings are involved.

Family play will come when the time is right; the time isn't right yet. :)

The right time is after Rachel is done partying with YAs and want to party with TADDLERZ ;)

Update: You guys know it is a joke right? No need to dis-agree, of course I want family play now also! ;)
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,706 Member
    Faboosh wrote: »
    The interview really is insulting to the fan base. Buy our product,we know better than you what you will like and you can complain but our research tells us your ignorant so we will continue to not listen and have a good laugh over a cup of coffee that your disappointed in our production of the series! I have always supported the decisions that have been made to myself but after reading that and digesting what was said I cannot help but feel why do they have a feed back forum? What are they thinking? It's just insulting to think about how many people have invested there time in the masses of what they want for the game for it to be dismissed ever so casually by someone who really does seem out of touch with what the public wants for the game! Just disgusting!!!!!
    She really did sound so very much like a certain candidate running for our highest office … . Face/palm.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    The problem is you're completely distorting fact and opinion.

Because you like TS4, it does not mean that it outsold TS3 and TS2. In fact, going by very likely accurate, estimated numbers (because real concrete numbers have not been given), it did not even outsell TS1 at this point. It took it 9 months to sell the amount of copies that TS3 sold in ONE WEEK.

Ah okay. :)

http://simsvip.com/2015/05/29/esa-report-the-sims-4-top-selling-pc-game-of-2014/
    18246972131_8444470664_z.jpg
  • Options
    The time was right 5 years ago when they were devloping the game.

Family play will come, so don't worry. :)
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    The time isn't right yet? So the fact that there is a forum thread within this very category that has over 342,400 views and 19,000 replies with support from a huge amount of forum users and tons of criticism over this very topic from fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube translates to the time not being right?

Let EA do the advertising please.

I don't see the criticism... :o

But I do know what thread you are talking about. :)