Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    And a close up, just cause she's so pretty.
    Screenshot-37_zpsnt3tq9m9.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @friday027 has a new line of swimwear! We predict that this new venture will be a huge success for @friday027, as are most of her ventures! Successful, that is.

Pippi strikes a post in the Beady Tankini with Beady Bikini bottom.
    Screenshot-63_zpswcxddmus.jpg

Thanks for the swim set, Friday! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @ZeeGee Natasha looks awesome! But ;p I'm a lady
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @ZeeGee Natasha looks awesome! But ;p I'm a lady

@ohmyglobguys Oops, so sorry, I'm not sure why I thought you were a dude! Changed the post.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's the meanmasterjay name on the sims 3 site, that's why I thought that. So sorry.
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    It's okay! That username is my boyfriends's, lol. His origin account has all my Sims stuff! I think I changed the sex to female though. :)

Natasha really is my favorite. Such a pretty Sim!
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    @ohmyglobguys Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    You'd think the Old Timey Bathing Suit would be for seniors, right? But noooooooooo. Maureen really wanted to wear that suit. So she drank a little potion labeled 'nraas' and the years started melting off. Looking good, Maureen!

GrJLpmu.jpg

Thanks for the swimsuit, @mothersuperior2 :kissing_heart:

And a close up:
    uEz5ui7.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    So again, sincere apologies. This time to the steampunk enthusiasts. The only thing I know about steampunk is what I googled tonight and I have to admit, I don't get it. :blush:

Treble is actually gorgeous when she's not furious, which is very, very rare.
    XOCbpJx.jpg

Close up:
    NeYdRv8.jpg

Thanks to @friday027 for the top and @scillakees for the sim. :kissing_heart:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Who do you think you're fooling, Treble-Six? Not us, that's for sure.
    brMjOjX.jpg
    Thanks @charlotteprice for this steampunk top. :disappointed:

Oh and BTW I saw a reference to the Petticoat Junction show on a CNN news special about the 70s!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    ok what/how/where the wings? is it a cc thing oh and the last pic the hair where is that from? still loving this thread lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    The last of ZG's Devils, Alfa is looking like a supermodel in The Lacey Balconette from @WaterHornet. Hmmm, maybe she's finally found her calling. She sure wasn't a very good crook. :D
    NDPPgHh.jpg

Close up. She's really beautiful!
    6oNqBOz.jpg

Thanks @WaterHornet for the lingerie. :)

As of tomorrow, OE is going to be hectic for me for a few months but I'll pop in occasionally with pictures when I have time.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @rionismyname All of the things you mentioned are CC. The lace wings are from Sintiklia (and they look much better than in the pictures), the bionic wings are from LeahLillith and the hair is Newsea Peach yu013. If you google those you should find them. If you can't, let me know and I'll try to find the link.

EDIT: If you decide to download them be very very careful where you click. There are lots of ads that say 'download' that aren't the actual download button. It is malware. So make sure you get the correct download link!
  • Options
    ahh thanks thats a bit to scary for me I tend to always download the wrong thing plus the one and only cc thing I ever got messed up my game launcher a lil not a ton I could still use it but with dificulty so I stay away from cc buuuutttt I so want oh well there are mods I like to like the pose one I tried getting that and couldnt figure it out and I have no idea what to do I think it saved in the wrong spot (my friend did it) but now I cant find it and I dont know where to save it anyway I dont even know what it is to uninstall it lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @rionismyname I would not recommend installing cc sim3packs through the launcher! I check them with custard, convert to package, and check them again with dashboard and s3pe. And then I put them in my test game folder to see how they do. I also don't use pose player in my real game folder. If you want to learn how to do all this there are good tutorials on mod the sims. Ohmysims has a good tutorial to walk you through organizing cc and converting to package files.Sorry, can't link, I'm on my iPad. But a quick search should lead you to it. :)
  • Options
    thank you @ZeeGee I looked at custard a while back but didnt know what thing to click on to download so I didnt get it I think Ill wait for all that till I have a better laptop
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Oh what a nice fashion show! Your creativity continually blows me away. Just a few months ago I started to put in my first mods (Relativity because after coming back to The Sims 3 I was shocked to see how fast the game clock ran! A mod to slow down cars so they don't whip around the streets, etc...) so you can see how far behind I am when it comes to custom content. You really have an eye for design it seems...is that your profession by any chance?
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Wow, look at Maureen! Did you change her nose? :o
    @rionismyname Yep, know what you mean about downloading and CC. To check it, you need to download other stuff, mmm, think I'll wait awhile and see how I get on with this stuff first! :#
    @scillakees that Alfa you made is something special, don't you think @AlphaFen?
    @jbsquared2000 No sign of basement/dungeons here! Maureen looks positively angelic (then again, so do Treble and Alfa!).
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @rionismyname Yep, know what you mean about downloading and CC. To check it, you need to download other stuff, mmm, think I'll wait awhile and see how I get on with this stuff first! :#
    @jbsquared2000 No sign of basement/dungeons here! Maureen looks positively angelic (then again, so do Treble and Alfa!).

@mothersuperior2 that made me smile one of my squinty I cant see smiles that by the way isnt my biggest but close my biggest smile makes my eyes water lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Glad to know you're smiling Rion! Did you notice we can't disagree with anyone now? However we can Zagadoo them? Sounds downright rude! @rionismyname :D
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member

I made them both as good as my talents allowed. I think ZG fixed both of them and made both of them awesome.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    What does zagadoo mean?
  • Options
    Wow, there you are! Feels like I haven't seen you forever my friend.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    What does zagadoo mean?

I agree what does it mean? it sounds fun like happy but the face by it looks angry lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Literally, zagadoo means nothing but here it is used to replace - Disagree. Seriously, it's a made-up word, I suppose, but it replaces the potentially offensive "Disagree" button that the Drake sim "guru" added the other day. O.o
  • Options
    Seems a bit pointless.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top