Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Maybe if everyone goes to Rion's ad thread, and complains enough about the Turkish Airlines rubbish, EA will get the message? Link is under her signature above. >:)

ZG if you age Maureen back to YA you will find Juniper. I have a picture, but am on MrGrumpy's tablet at the moment, will post next time on PC, if you don't get there first. :D

@gnlovew sorry to hear you have not been well. Is the background to the forum causing problems? The 'blinding white' weird patterns? @scillakees sorted her's out, and I just copied her. Maybe she'll sort you out too? :# Sometimes I find MyPage easier to deal with if I set it to 'my activity' at the top to start with, and then visit my friends' pages. :)

@WaterHornet yes! :)

Haven't seen @Jemlia around much lately, wonder where she's got to? B)

Might not be around much for a few days; Blondie has MRI scan 27th, and docs 28th. See you soon. :smiley:

@mothersuperior2, sending you hugs for the tests! :heart: And yes, it is this snowy white background. Good gravy, it's bright! :sunglasses: I'm sitting here squinting like I'm staring at the sun. :confounded: I know I can adjust my screen brightness, but that would throw off all my other windows. :confused: I've seen @Jemlia on the My Page a few times lately. Hugs! :heart:
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited August 2015
    ZeeGee wrote: »

^^^^Did you see this @friday027?! Another very unhappy camper with those stinking Turkish Airlines ads. I'm hardly getting any points cause of those stupid things not paying out and it's about the only ad I get! Is there anyone we can complain to that will do any good?

Okay, ZeeGee - Your Post caused me to take a trip down memory lane on the "Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help". I finally found the first time I'd posted about that plum ad! It was on April 7th! I got no response! I posted about it again on April 20th... it fell on deaf ears! I think I posted about it again, but my trip down memory lane has worn me out!

Here it is the end of August and finally there is some acknowledgement of this ad which has caused me so much grief! Thanks for the validation! FINALLY Lol! :D

Here's the first time I posted about it on April 7th (I just now edited the post because I had ripped the picture of the ad out of my photobucket! - but still have it on my local hard drive, aptly entitled "Ad_I_dislike". So I put it back on Photobucket and restored it to my post. (I felt weird at the time of posting to call attention to it being "Turkish" Airlines. Besides, the picture told the story):

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p830

2nd time I posted about it on April 20th (the post to MermaidInWonderlan):
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p840

Oh, the really great thing about my trip down memory lane was to run across my post to @Aaronsims (not around much these days) who took the final blow to my WL!:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p837

Hi! @gnlovew and @rionismyname !

edited* one of the links
    Hi @friday027, I hope you're having a great week! :smiley::heart:
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Speaking of wacky ads, has anyone come across the ones that open a new page and navigate away from the site, therefore not giving you your 5 point credit? I don't get them often but when they happen I get so very annoyed! It's some, like, health food or supplement junk or some other nonsense. I think we have at least two ad types that need to be reworked or just removed from the inventory...
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited August 2015
    @friday027 Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Seems like you were the first one who sussed out the faulty TA ads.

@mothersuperior2 Hope all goes well <3

@jbsquared2000 Hi Jewels! Thanks :) And to answer your question, I've found if I install everything in one game folder, by everything I mean all worlds, store content, EPs, and SPs, it causes game lag. So when I try out a new world I always install it in a new fresh EA folder. That way I can zip around and look at all the sims and houses and content with no lag at all. If I really like the world and think I'll play it (and I LOVE LP!), then I copy/paste my mods, dccache and library folders from my real game into that file so I'll have all my stuff when I want to play. :) If it's a small file and it includes lots of extras that I really love I add it to my main game folder. (using Ciane's method to make sure it installs properly)

@gnlovew So sorry you've not been feeling great and you're welcome to hog my thread anytime you want to. :) The separate folders is easy once you get it down:

1. Create folders on your desktop (or wherever) and name them whatever different games you want to play (Main game, no cc game, test cc game, whatever).
    2. Go into documents, drag and drop your Electronic Arts folder into the 'main game' folder on your desktop.
    3. If you want a test copy of your real game just copy/paste the Electronic Arts folder in your 'main game' folder back in to documents. This creates a duplicate of your real game to play with. Boot your game up and do a 'save as' and rename your save file 'test game'. If you want a fresh start game just boot up the game with no EA folder in documents. This will create a new one.

Two warnings: Name your game save file the same name as the desktop folder that you keep the EA folder in. That way if you can't remember what game is in the documents file you can just have a quick look at the save file. Also be very careful not to drag and drop your Electronic Arts folder into the wrong desktop folder, because if there's already an Electronic Arts folder in there, it will merge those two folders and it's not fun to sort them out. (How do I know? I've done it :grimace: )

Also, do you know how to use S3PE to compress your CC files into one big file? My game had started really lagging and I compressed my CC files. That really helped.

@WaterHornet I haven't gotten those ads yet. Ick.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @ZeeGee that sounds so confusing

@friday027 HIIIII!!!!! lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @ZeeGee that sounds so confusing

This is my OCD way of playing different games. I started this when I wanted to add CC to my game for my pictures that I didn't want to add to my real game. Then expanded on it when I wanted to add worlds but not bog down my real game. I should have added this warning: 'DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!" :) Seriously, if it's confusing, don't try it. :)
    well even though I love reading I cannot learn anything that way IDK why lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @friday027 Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Seems like you were the first one who sussed out the faulty TA ads.

@mothersuperior2 Hope all goes well <3

@jbsquared2000 Hi Jewels! Thanks :) And to answer your question, I've found if I install everything in one game folder, by everything I mean all worlds, store content, EPs, and SPs, it causes game lag. So when I try out a new world I always install it in a new fresh EA folder. That way I can zip around and look at all the sims and houses and content with no lag at all. If I really like the world and think I'll play it (and I LOVE LP!), then I copy/paste my mods, dccache and library folders from my real game into that file so I'll have all my stuff when I want to play. :) If it's a small file and it includes lots of extras that I really love I add it to my main game folder. (using Ciane's method to make sure it installs properly)

@gnlovew So sorry you've not been feeling great and you're welcome to hog my thread anytime you want to. :) The separate folders is easy once you get it down:

1. Create folders on your desktop (or wherever) and name them whatever different games you want to play (Main game, no cc game, test cc game, whatever).
    2. Go into documents, drag and drop your Electronic Arts folder into the 'main game' folder on your desktop.
    3. If you want a test copy of your real game just copy/paste the Electronic Arts folder in your 'main game' folder back in to documents. This creates a duplicate of your real game to play with. Boot your game up and do a 'save as' and rename your save file 'test game'. If you want a fresh start game just boot up the game with no EA folder in documents. This will create a new one.

Two warnings: Name your game save file the same name as the desktop folder that you keep the EA folder in. That way if you can't remember what game is in the documents file you can just have a quick look at the save file. Also be very careful not to drag and drop your Electronic Arts folder into the wrong desktop folder, because if there's already an Electronic Arts folder in there, it will merge those two folders and it's not fun to sort them out. (How do I know? I've done it :grimace: )

Also, do you know how to use S3PE to compress your CC files into one big file? My game had started really lagging and I compressed my CC files. That really helped.

@WaterHornet I haven't gotten those ads yet. Ick.

Thank you so much!! I'll give this a try. :smiley: Do I need to do something special when I want to play? I guess I'm trying to ask what I need to do to get into each specific game. Does that make sense? :confused:

Now I don't know what the S3PE is, and I would love to hear about it, because my game is currently lagging like a 50 year old mule! :frowning::confused:

when I tried to get a pic fo @wittanthony1 contest (LBGTQ one) it took 2 or 3 hours just to start the game and get them to kiss but with help from I think @FoxyLovesKitty it works much better now I turned off i forget what it is now that Im trying to think of it lol anyhow and turned everything that was high to low so far so good
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    edited August 2015
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Thank you so much!! I'll give this a try. :smiley: Do I need to do something special when I want to play? I guess I'm trying to ask what I need to do to get into each specific game. Does that make sense? :confused:

Now I don't know what the S3PE is, and I would love to hear about it, because my game is currently lagging like a 50 year old mule! :frowning::confused:

@gnlovew You don't have to do anything special. Just make sure the Electronic Arts folder that is in the documents folder is the game that you want to play because that is the game that will open. The game will not recognize any Electronic Arts folder that is outside of the documents folder. So if you have a copy of your game on your desktop in a folder, the game will not see it. It will only see what is in your documents file. :) And if there is not an Electronic Arts folder in your document file, it will create a new one.

EDIT: Do you have a lot of CC in your game? If you do that could definitely be causing the lag.
    edited August 2015
    Alright, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. :confused: Here is my avi, uploaded for you. :smiley: I hope you like her. :heart:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8742351

2lo6a09.jpg
    @gnlovew Wow, she is STUNNING! Thanks :kissing_heart:
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    @gnlovew and @rionismyname it can be kind of confusing, especially when you open My Documents (or Documents in Windows 7 and later)>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3. Most of the content in there is just a huge string of letters and numbers and sorting through things can give you a migraine. And I've seen a few people here saying they suffer from them so let's see if looking at it another way helps.
    To Backup Your Save Games:
    -Right Click on an free space on your Desktop, select New Folder, then name that folder "The Sims 3 Backup"
    -Click Start/Windows then open (My) Documents.
    -Double click the folder Electronic Arts.
    -Click the Folder The Sims 3 once with the left mouse button to highlight it, then right click and select Copy.
    -Go back to your desktop and double click on the folder The Sims 3 Backup.
    -Right click in the blank space and select Paste. "The Sims 3" folder from Documents may be very large so depending on your hardware specifications (which, it would be great if you posted them so we can help you select the best settings for your game! If you have a brand name computer just the model number should be enough for us to look up what's inside the machine) it may take a long time to copy everything.
    Once it's done, it's a good idea to check to make sure everything made it into the new folder okay. It's also a good idea to follow these steps each month so your backup is current in the event of a catastrophe! I personally keep a backup of just the critical files in my Google Drive since they give you 15Gb of space. Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive (if you have Windows 10, which I hope you do! It's AMAZING!) are also free, and spacious enough. If you only keep a copy of the backup on your hard drive inside the computer, it will be unrecoverable if the hard drive fails. And trust me, they seem to fail right when you need the computer the most! From this The Sims 3 Backup folder you can copy and paste different save games and Custom Content into the appropriate place in the folder The Sims 3 in (My) Documents. You may wish to make different kinds of The Sims 3 Backup folders on your desktop for different game environments. You may have a backup of an environment that has no Custom Content, a backup of an environment that has Mods and one that doesn't. The sky's the limit here. If that's the case you can just highlight everything in the backup folder you want to use then paste it (overwriting everything when it asks you) into The Sims 3 folder in Documents.

To Try to Speed Up Your Game:
    If it takes anything longer than ten minutes to load the main menu (dependent on hardware. My computer, which is just a few years old loads the Main Menu in ~2 minutes, and save games in about the same time as a point of reference) then we've got a serious problem on our hands. Hopefully these tips will help speed up your game.
    -Good housekeeping is imperative with any computer. Make sure the tower is free of any dust. Remove the side panel and, using short bursts of compressed air, blow any dust away. Keep a finger on any fans you're working on or around. The velocity at which the air can move fans can be damaging. For fine dust coatings on fans, dip a Q-Tip into rubbing alcohol and gently wipe as much dust away as you can. It doesn't have to be pristine but too much dust can cause hardware to run too hot and that heat can lead to poor performance. If it's a laptop a few short bursts in your air intake then exhaust may help loosen any dust to be expelled next time you turn it on. Short of opening the thing up that's about the best you can do. NEVER run your laptop on any soft surfaces like the couch/carpet/etc. as the air can't flow easily inside to cool off the parts that are all crammed together as it is. This can lead to a punishingly hot interior and will drastically shorten the laptop's lifespan and make it run poorly.

-Run Windows Disk Cleanup and delete whatever shows up. The default settings are fine; check everything if you know you won't need it all. When it's finished, run Window's Disk Defragment Tool (I may have the program names wrong here). A lot of junk files can slow the computer down and file chunks spread out all over the hard drive mean it takes the computer a lot longer to find everything it needs, which can lead to slow performance. Both of these operations can take a LONG time depending on how "bad" it is and on your hardware. My suggestion is to run these steps (in order here...it's important. if you want a full explanation as to why just let me know) when you know you won't be using the computer.

-Once your general maintenance is finished (although, both of these top two you should be doing on a fairly regular basis) it's time to head into your The Sims 3 folder in (My) Documents for some upkeep. Follow these instructions exactly; deleting the wrong things can corrupt save games at the least and make your game completely unplayable at the worst, requiring a reinstall which can be long and tedious. Follow the instructions to back up your entire The Sims 3 folder before proceeding! In the case of a problem you have a full snapshot of the folder so you won't lose any data. What @ZeeGee said is important. The actual program that runs the game lives in a different place on your computer. It can only read what's in (My) Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3. The game can't read from your backup folder on your Desktop, for example.

-Open Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3. Expand the windows so you can see all the items in there easily. Press and hold the Left CTRL key on the keyboard and then left click once on each of these files to select them:
    CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, socialCache.package. (Depending on what expansions you have installed, some of the files may not be present.) Once they're all highlighted press the Delete key on your keyboard and send them off to be recycled. These files, in theory, are supposed to keep often used data close at hand but they can become fragmented, corrupted, or just too big which can cause a lot of lag as the computer wigs out trying to read them. Don't worry, new ones will be created at startup. Some players delete these files before each session, but getting rid of them once a week should do the trick.

-Once you've removed the cache files double-click on the folder DCBackup to open it. You should see a TON of files that look like random strings of numbers and letters that end in the file extension .package. In this folder is a backup copy of all your installed extra content. The game doesn't use these files at all so, depending on how you feel or for other circumstances, it is safe to delete everything in here EXCEPT THE FILE ccmerged.package. I repeate NEVER DELETE THE FILE NAMED CCMERGED.PACKAGE!!! ccmerged.package is a file the game absolutely uses and needs as it stores all the information on your premium store items and possibly more. Deleting this file will cause all sorts of havoc to your saves so be very careful not to select it. If you accidentally send it to the Recycle Bin, navigate there and right-click on ccmerged.package and select Restore. Now, with that warning, it is safe to delete the backup files. They may come in handy if you uninstall something from the store and want to reinstall it, but trying to figure out what item is actually inside can be difficult or impossible. Keeping a copy of DCBackup someplace safe can save you the trouble of having to download everything again from your Purchase History, but for me personally, I just delete the backups. I'm not on a metered internet connection and I don't mind having to download everything again should I need to wipe The Sims 3 from my drive and do a fresh install.

-Click the Back button then double-click to open the folder DCCache. Hold down the Left-CTRL button on the keyboard then left click one on any file ending in the .tmp file extension including the files dcc.ent and missingdeps.idx. Once they're all highlighted press the Delete key on your keyboard to send them to the Recycle Bin. These are temporary files that are basically place holders for other files while they're being installed. Once the content is sucessfully installed the game doesn't use these files anymore. They WILL come back if you open the game's Launcher for some odd reason, but that can be bypassed. The other two files are indexing files that may get corrupted and will be replaced by fresh copies on the next start up.

-Press the Back button then double-click to open the folder Downloads. You can, again in theory, delete almost everything here as long as whatever is in this folder is actually installed in your game. This folder is just a temporary holding place for the stuff you download from the store; once the content is installed successfully the game doesn't read this folder anymore. If you delete anything in here that has a Sims 3 icon next to it (.Sims3Pack), with the exception of nav.bin, FSIViewCountTracking, and the folder the containing ChallengeData.package and PassportData.package, you'll have to download these files again should you need to do a fresh installation of The Sims 3. Refer above to determine if deleting these files is alright for your situation. If you delete the .Sims3Pack files here then your launcher will show an empty Downloads tab, but your Installed Content tab in the Launcher will show everything that's in the game. Personally, I delete what I can after whatever I download is installed since the game doesn't need these files anymore and what's actually used is what the DCCache folder contains.

-Press the Back button then open the folder FeaturedItems. Use whatever method is easiest for you to highlight everything in this folder. Press the Delete key on your keyboard to send everything to the Recycle Bin. These are just thumbnails of everything the in-game store wants you to buy. It's all junk. Logging in to your TheSims3.com account from the Main Menu will repopulate this folder, so it may just be one of those things you have to live with. This stuff can take up huge amounts of space so be sure to delete it regularly.

-Press the Back button then open the folder SavedSims and delete the file named downloadedsims.index. This is a file that helps sort your downloaded Sims. It may be corrupted or just too large for the game to use effectively. The game will generate a new, clean file on the next start up.

-[This step is optional] Press the Back button and open the folder named Saves. Highlight and delete files that end in .backup. These are the last known good save for any given game you have. They CAN be useful if you have a corrupted save that needs to be rolled back, but otherwise they're okay to delete. The game will create new versions the next time you play the associated save file and save the game at any point. If anything in here says Bad it's safe to delete. That's a known corrupted save and it won't work anymore. Save often guys! Even if the game seems fine crashes still happen!

-Press the Back button and open the folder named Thumbnails. Highlight whatever's in here and press the Delete key on your keyboard to send the files to the Recycle Bin. These cache files can become corrupted or otherwise messed up. Fresh files will be generated on the next start up.

Once you've moved these files to the Recycle Bin you can right click on the icon on your Desktop and select Empty. If you want to avoid the game creating new .tmp files in the DCCache folder navigate to your C:/ drive>Program Files (x86)>Electronic Arts (or Origin Games if you've installed everything through the Origin client)>The Sims 3>Game>Bin then right click on the file TS3.exe and select Run As Administrator. This bypasses the Launcher which can be a little glitchy sometimes. I hope these tips help get your game running smoothly again! Oh, and turning down your graphics settings if your computer isn't that great can help too since it will be handed calculations it can handle reasonably. Trying to shove a ton of data into a hole the size of a lemon is going to cause a lot of problems. And one more thing, your initial startup after clearing these files out will take a little bit longer (though certainly not hours!!!) since the game is writing clean versions to the hard drive of what it needs.
    edited October 2017
    Wow, can this possibly be the same suit?? Yes it is. Honey is in the High Octane Suit and her twin girls are in the High Octane suit for teens, both from @friday027. They picked out their own patterns and they all matched their personalities pretty close! Honey's looking so good it's hard to tell who's the mom and who are the daughters!

Lexi (on the left) is a bookworm who likes to hang out at home and talk to her boyfriend on the phone. She is a bit shy around people she doesn't know, but is rowdy at home around family and loves pulling off a good prank on her sister, Carli (on the right).

Carli is a bit stuck on herself and thinks she's the prettier twin. Guess she doesn't get the meaning of 'identical.' :D She is charismatic and is determined to be the next Katy Perry and just might make it if she applies herself and quits hanging out at her boyfriend's house. But wait, her boyfriend is Levi Nelson, son of .... yes, THAT Nelson. Maybe Carli's got ulterior motives....

Honey (in the middle) is a shy soccer mom who loves to swim. She's married to her childhood sweetheart, Brian Belden, who also happens to be her best friend's brother. She takes care of their six children with some help from a butler while Brian has made it to CMO at Sacred Spleen. :)

MI5wQtq.jpg

Thanks @friday027 for the suits! Honey was a premade sim in Sunset Valley, Emma Hatch. I sized her down and put some nice makeup and hair on her. The twins were born in game. :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on

heehee :D Oh, that wasn't really the point! These ads have been a thorn in my side since some time in March. I've thought I was I was the only one getting them since no one has mentioned them until this month... even though I posted about them as far back as April. So, maybe I really was the only one getting them back then! I long ago became completely accustomed to simply closing them out when they come up (with an annoying *sigh*) - but now, with everyone bringing them up these days, I'm completely back where I started!!! :rage::D

@friday027 I've just started getting them recently, I think after they worked on the site maybe. Today I decided to let one play through (instead of immediately refreshing the page) and there was a 'skip' button at the end instead of having to post on Facebook. I got my 5 points!
    @ZeeGee - Sorry, it's too late! I've become so jaded that I'd rather take a nickel out my pocket and pay for the stupid 5 SP than to ever click on one of those ads! :D Lol!

@ZeeGee - okay now that I've collected myself from reeling over the Turkish Airlines Ads... (takes a few deep breaths)... Emma Hatch is a vampire, as far as I recall. Honey doesn't seem to be... or is she? I sincerely get a kick out your satirical representation of Haute Couture!!! :D
    edited August 2015
    @friday027 I don't have supernatural so she's not a vampire in my game. :)
    friday027 wrote: »
    I sincerely get a kick out your satirical representation of Haute Couture!!! :D

You get it! Thanks :)

EDIT: Oops, vampires come with Late Night, don't they. I do have that, but I have vampires turned off.
    edited August 2015
    @ZeeGee - You only have to have Late Night to have Vampires... This is when they were first introduced... I just checked your games and you have Late Night! I think you might want to check Honey's stats! You may be harboring a vampire in the family and not even know it! :smiley:

*edit:
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if charismatic Carli turned out to be a vampire.
    @friday027 I don't have supernatural so she's not a vampire in my game. :)
    friday027 wrote: »
    I sincerely get a kick out your satirical representation of Haute Couture!!! :D

You get it! Thanks :)

EDIT: Oops, vampires come with Late Night, don't they. I do have that, but I have vampires turned off.

Ooops - Myself - didn't see your EDIT! Oh, and Yes, I Do Get It! You're brilliant! :D
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi @ZeeGee - I'm just running by, on my way to work :bawling: and wanted to say that your new fashions look amazing, as always. Have to say, though, I'm a bit worried about Myron. Has anyone looked in on him... Well, besides Maureen, of course :#

@gnlovew -I love your avi! She is so pretty! <3

@friday027 -lol and snort about the ads! I feel your pain, sister! I only started getting the you-know-whats o:) a few weeks ago. I hadn't had them before. My favorite broken ads are gone again. :'( I guess they're all on a rotation or something. The Ford ads never paid out for me either.

Hope you all have a great day! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    edited August 2015
    @jbsquared2000 and @ZeeGee, thank you, I love the way the cc makes their skin look! :smile: CC always made me nervous, but the way it changes their skin and eyes just amazes me, so I have a hard time resisting. :grin: I like the CC hair, it always seems to have a more lustrous look, but I've been trying to hang with the EA hair. Anyway, thank you! :smiley: Oh, and ZeeGee, Honey and the twins are beautiful! I'd like some of Honey's beauty products, 'cause you can definitely tell that I'm older than my teenagers!! :lol:

Wow, @WaterHornet, thank you so much!! Thank you for going into such detailed explanation. I've seen some of that info before, but it's fantastic to have it all put together in one place like that, with the reasons for "why" you need to do those things as well. :smiley: Thank you so much!

@friday027, I'd seen those plum ads before, but I've never had such a horrible rush of them. When I first started seeing them, I'd get a few, then I'd have regular ads. The last two or three days have been better, I'd get a few of the TA ads, then regular ones. Last week though, all I got were those ads, and it made me want to beat my face against the wall. :lol:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :heart:

Edited, because I have issues with redundancy. :grin:
    So ZeeGee, if I start a new game with no EA folder in my Documents, will I need to download all my store content? Also, could you please explain SP3E? I followed @WaterHornet 's advice with my caches. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top